It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS leader wants to sack Rome

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Why would you want those things when there is 300 Eurofighters,F15's and Panavia toronados up for grabs in Saudi Arabia

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
ISIS or not can we sack the vatican anyway?

Pretty please?

You could maybe do it with a couple of good slingshots.

They don't look very threatening.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
@ SonoftheSun

He wants to take Rome or all the Christians around the globe, sure. Another lunatic delusional extremist who's going to bite a bullet sooner or later.

I wanted to say,that most of Northern Europe isn't Catholic, and if I'd had to pick between a pope or the leader of a Caliphate. I might surprise them, by kicking them to the ground, and kick them both out.

@ TonyS

"He doesn't elaborate how he his going to get through Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and finally Italy on his march to Rome. Will these countries, and the rest of NATO, just stand aside as he drives through?"

You understand . Don't forget about, the other nations, who wouldn't accept a solely Sunni, or a Shi-it Caliphate The EU, US, Nato forces watching their six, Israel.

@ dollukka

Once a long time ago, the Caliphates held most advanced mathematics, philosophy, Medical care and they have been responsible, for the survival of ancient texts, scrolls and art. Yet the power would still not be shared by both Islamic sects, yet they ruled different parts of the Islamic world.

@ Shilo7

I am surprised that he hasn't twigged that if he ever gets his muslim state,- they will all be fighting each other in it -

Exactly !... Even now, there are 9 other Jhidist, and Rebel groups that initially thought a common goal who do not accept the Caliphate as a new nation, with the ISIS, fundamental ideals in power.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
the only state in that region of the world,,
that decared itself a ,state, then remained as a State with a running elected Government,,,
STATE OF ISRAEL,,
last how long was it between the Declaration

and the new State of Israel,,,,,,,,,before it was attacked??

any takers??

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It's just a page out of the North Korean playbook...exaggerate and stomp your feet when you get penned in and can't really do anything. So many countries have Isis in their crosshairs it's a joke for them to be capable of much more mayhem anytime soon. Not.....gonna.....happen. Rome is safe whether we like it or not.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So did the loony Caliphate just declare war on the Vatican City State?
Looks like it.
Who has a treaty with the Vatican City state?
Does the USA? We should take a look ....

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: crazyewok
ISIS or not can we sack the vatican anyway?

Pretty please?

You could maybe do it with a couple of good slingshots.

They don't look very threatening.

Don't forget, those are black-beret highly trained ninja warriors capable of anything. Under those ultra-modern sophisticated garments they may have their Own slingshots as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

and who just had a very ostentatious visit to Rome with the Pope ?
Methinks Obama did

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

have u forgotn "by deception", make everyone smile,,

then bring out the shoulder Uzi, with telescopic sight, and night vision,,

there Swiss,, they can afford it

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Actually, you can't really compare the situation. As Israel was given to the Jewish people by the Brits.
And they had the chance to settle, and develop their defense, and military capability. Before the Muslim neighbors really noticed their advancements, until the state of Israel declared sovereignty under Israeli rule .

Before this happened, and after this happened a lot of filthy games were played, leaving intentionally large numbers of Muslims in the area. Possibly, with the idea to breed them out, or something, or they just hated these Palestine folks so much they didn't want them to live in their territories.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

for Bonus Points,, what did "My Brothers Keeper",, bring to the Vatican,,as a show of respect?

anyone?

Am i my brothers keeper,, said the first ever, brother who bashed his brothers head in ,, with a rock,,

Bonus Extra,, Cain or Able did the deed?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sinter Klaas

As Israel was given to the Jewish people by the Brits.

ur wrong. right of the bat. strike one.
League of Nations

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

you can't,,yes i can if u cant thats fine.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I hope people are now viewing this lunatic crew for what they are.
There going to sack Rome?
Then what, Moscow, and then Washington?

Straight out of the CIA black ops department!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'd sooner expect to see a North Korean tank rolling down my street than ISIS getting anywhere near Rome, or any western country for that matter. Even if they were crazy enough, they'd never have the manpower or the weaponry to accomplish it, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

decaring War on a State and or Nation is indeed not a game.

games were played,, not a game,, people die for real,,in a game, its make believe.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So, how many Muslims have some of those nations between ISIS and the Vatican allowed to immigrate and then refused to allow to assimilate? I know France has no-go zones for the police ... because of unruly youth. You know, unruly youth who pray to Mecca five times a day. They're in their early 20s and unemployed and resent European culture. Enough of them in those countries and you might have a serious internal security issue.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ionwind

I wonder what will come of this nut, the leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

I wonder what nut house will take him.

Or will he end up with millions in Vienna with a face lift living the rest of his life in some Whore hatch on the Riviera

It’s easy for the black op boys to get a corpse and say
We got em folks

And then he gets paid for this sideshow of murder and death, directed by the black ops of the US CIA

I wonder will they get an Oscar for their performances

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi should get the best actor award, don’t you think?

The US CIA should get the best picture of the year award at the Oscars as well.

Hollywood in the flesh!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
the Islamic State confronting Rome is just for inspiration... the self ordained, descendant of the original Mohammad, being decreed the Caliph...outside the system-of-law of western oriented diplomacy and the still higher Authority of the UN to create a "Islamic State is proof enough for the 10's of millions of equally Zealous Muslims to have their minds reinforced that the 'Caliph/Khalif' is above the sphere of world politics goverened by western design

the cry to march against Rome (actually the Vatican) is mostly to inspire the potential extremists to join the IS in the fight what al-Baghdadi is doing is making his unlawful regime/State appear Legitimate to the social-political community-of-nations.... where in reality the proclamation of a 'Islamic State' brought about by Sharia-Law instead of conventional protocols & means makes his 'fantasy world' just that ---a creation in his own mind
(unless there is an actual marching army, the world cannot ignore, intent on just crushing Rome & the RCC---
while leaving the path to Rome then Jerusalem untouched-unspoiled...)

sorry if the post is convoluted...
I typed in quickness
because this is a Key element in the recognization of this religiously based, establishment of a Nation...
which will set a prescedent in the annals of 'founding a country'
edit on st31140425189401582014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I wanted to say,that most of Northern Europe isn't Catholic, and if I'd had to pick between a pope or the leader of a Caliphate. I might surprise them, by kicking them to the ground, and kick them both out.

From Canada here but I absolutely agree with you Sinter.

Totally !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join