It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS leader wants to sack Rome

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm just waiting on a press release from ISIS saying there gonna build a death star and take over the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Oh...sort of a reverse crusade?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It is a shame all those murdered so far in the path of I.S. can't consider it a performance as well. This guy was also a prisoner of U.S. forces, then left with a notable degree of hatred. I'm not sure it makes it better that we may have created our own enemy this time in hate rather than quiet alliance...but read the true history of how Ho Chi Minh was radicalized. It's amazing how events seemingly small at the time can shape future events, to include wars that change world history.

I'm thinking the guy is for real and at least believes himself capable of doing what he's setting about doing.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

games were played,, not a game,, people die for real,,in a game, its make believe.

Don't start with me on semantics... If any one nation, or allied block of nations caused mayhem, chaos,death, and destruction... The colonial powers and Imperial rule of Britain, and the US have invested major efforts to create any stability in the region, that have always just caused tensions and chaos and violence among the Middle-East.

Although this has prevented any nation to control in an area,blocking the resources needed and desired by the west, from being imported.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

well it is Europe they are still allowed to Deport people right?,,

im sure special trains, i mean passage,, never mind,,u would have too "chip" them all ,, like a cell phone,,or choclate,,mmmmm cookies,,and meds,,,

thats better.

link   
a reply to: ionwind

Should the Vatican move to North America?

HAHA comedian.....yeah, just ask the 3000+ people in the world trade centers!! No one sees america as a safe place from foreign terrorists or home grown agency terrorists!! haha....need new pants as I peed in these ones.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I agree what If they get the Islamic state they want?. Will they stop there? I really think it will end up as a world war religious fight.
I hope the moderates from both sides see sense but seeing the news unfold I fear they will be dragged into it all.
See this is where it gets us religion, makes to many divisions when we are all just human freaking beings.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sinter Klaas

might want to rewrite this part "invested major efforts to create any stability in the region, "

so u are saying they are stabilizing personal relationships in a citizen of the world way?,,

or blowing them up, a cutting of heads way?

still confused who u a rooting for.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Of course he’s real, just ask the dead and those now suffering cause of him.

Hitler started out with mad dreams some would say so anything is possible.

But It’s our job, as I see it, to call a spade a spade, as we see it
And whatever turns out to be its degree of reality is the will of God

All we can do is

Exhort each other to truth

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

this can only happen at the UNITED NATIONS.

but actually the Levant or Palestinian Levant as some call it,,
is indeed already recognized by the united nations,,

i do believe.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

the only state in that region of the world,,
that decared itself a ,state, then remained as a State with a running elected Government,,,
STATE OF ISRAEL,,
last how long was it between the Declaration

and the new State of Israel,,,,,,,,,before it was attacked??

any takers??

Was it right after Israel started the ethnic cleansing? Then that would be 1948 when they set peoples houses on fire and shot them when they came out. And Israel cries about terrorist.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well I don't know if anyone has already written this but jeepers..

If we can get them (ISIL/ISIS and those who support them) all in one spot then we can destroy a good part of the disgusting filth outright..

-Sorry, I do not accept ISIS regardless of how badly other counties behave.

edit on 1-7-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: ketsuko

well it is Europe they are still allowed to Deport people right?,,

im sure special trains, i mean passage,, never mind,,u would have too "chip" them all ,, like a cell phone,,or choclate,,mmmmm cookies,,and meds,,,

thats better.

I'm just pointing out that if they have large enough populations of young, disaffected men who share a religious commonality, they could become a problem if this ISIS guy is charismatic enough. They don't even have to seriously believe, only believe that what he offers them will be better than what they are currently getting.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No. I am not.

I do understand their behavior, and I think they have more right to cause violent deaths, and ruthless killing, then any world power, from the west, North or East has to do that.

I say let them. If you can't live with them acting all aggressively insane extremist Religious warrior on you. Get the hell out. War has brought us our most scientific advances in science and technological development, that it's no wonder that we have more advanced ways to kill and wipe out people or "more civil" actually.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think they have more right to cause violent deaths, and ruthless killing, then any world power, from the west, North or East has to do that.

No matter how smart you want people to think you are with this ridiculous philosophy, it doesn't hide the fact that it is the dumbest and most vile idiotic tripe I've ever read on ATS.

Spare us, please, oh God of Mars!

lol

edit on 1-7-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

You may have had the best idea yet.

Maybe this is an attempt to get as many of these lunatics in one spot in Iraq as possible.

Now what should be done is that they should let any one who wants to go, go…and then wham...send them all back to God with one big bomb

I hope they just be careful of the civilians.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
ATS member "The Angel of Light" made a post the other day about Nostradamus writing about the Great Levant Caliphate and how it will cause the pope to flee from Rome. The Great Levand Caliphate that will lead WWIII according to Nostradamus is already created

siting Quatrain 7.22 from Naustradamus. seems to run parrallel with this thread. Interesting read

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sinter Klaas

No. I am not.

I do understand their behavior, and I think they have more right to cause violent deaths, and ruthless killing, then any world power, from the west, North or East has to do that.

I say let them. If you can't live with them acting all aggressively insane extremist Religious warrior on you. Get the hell out. War has brought us our most scientific advances in science and technological development, that it's no wonder that we have more advanced ways to kill and wipe out people or "more civil" actually.

Yeah...
let's see a million crucifixions in the next few years...those people on crosses are them that escaped the beheadings and the lopping off of hands & feet under the Caliphate oppressive legal system

getting Medieval is cool huh... well you got a bud in the WH...he says that this Islamic State ~which appropriated vast swaths of land from Iraq~ is 'peaceful... there ain;t such a thing as radical or extremist Islamists....
hold that thought---didn't al-Baghdadi swear to "meet you in NYC" to the state department & USA generals over at that Iraqi prison he was released from by comrade fellow Spiritual warrior, obama
edit on st31140426017501162014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on st31140426044201202014 by St Udio because: "

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

But it IS a game to the players. ISIS are pawns, they are just playing their part, be it wilfully or through manipulation. All this is planned by TPTB, the Georgia guide stones are the goal set out in stone. We have been forewarned.

There is a letter that Albert Pike supposedly wrote to Mazzini, which is likely a hoax, but in this age of disinformation who can know if it truly is or if tracks are being covered?

www.threeworldwars.com...

Either way, you only have to look at the contempt the elite have for us all, the state of the planet to know they are not taking ANY of this crap seriously. They are excessively rich and living in their ivory towers, with the means to escape the coming # storm in its entirety. They are #ing with us all because they can. They are bullies plain and simple. Human nature is a bitch.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Why ? because you disagree ? Because I don't intend to be someone I'm not ?

I really do understand why people would become violent. We've got all the written records available to us, that tells about every war, revolution and invasion since the ancient Sumerians. The majority of violence though, happens when land, resources or become hardly available. The next is economical control, desire for power, and radical religious and ideological ideas.

It doesn't have anything to do with acting smart. Ignoring history and believe that any society has actually been civil, is hypocrite. I'm against people killing, and destroying. I prefer peace and serenity. That's exactly what creates the way see it.
I expect the people from the Middle-East to do stuff that's horrible. I think that Western powers have always made people believe, civility is the norm, while they expanded in to the world for wealth, resources, land and power.

I don't like western duality on how present themselves and act towards others, which it's bugging me a lot more, then Muslims acting as if they are human to, in the Islamic world. At least with a religious radical fundamentalist Muslim, you will know they are honest when they tell you that the intentions are to kill infidels, that might mean you.

I'm not smart. I'm actually way to ignorant instead. I'm not hiding my perspective on the world. I'm definitely no patriot, or proud nationalist. People have broken every rule, norm and law to get to the point we are now.

If you think that I am full of it... it's not my problem.

edit on 7/1/2014 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join