It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS leader wants to sack Rome

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I didn't ask if we had any Neville Chamberlains.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I didn't ask if we had any Neville Chamberlains.

Dont insult Neville Chamberlain

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So just because you hate the Catholics you would be willing to join these nut bags. How are these religious nuts any better then the other religious nuts?

The thing you hate you are willing to become......... to destroy the thing you hate. Irony at it's best.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

So just because you hate the Catholics you would be willing to join these nut bags. How are these religious nuts any better then the other religious nuts?

The thing you hate you are willing to become......... to destroy the thing you hate. Irony at it's best.

.............................sarcasm........................

Obviously lost on you.

Though I would 100% whole heartedly want the Vatican seized by the EU authorities and have all its pedo priests taken out and held accountable and its ill begotten gains seized.

The Vatican has racked up uncountable crimes against humanity and it should be shut down.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Telos

So you think. It may be that he just has yet to appear.

Never say never until you know for sure.

And while they may not have a Saladin. Do we have any Washingtons, Lees, MacArthurs, Pattons ...

You and sarcasm have really a hate hate relationship, don't you?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Yes and no. Sometimes, I see it and sometimes I don't. Being the internets, emotion/intent is sometimes hard to infer. I'm not as familiar with you as a poster.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Baghdadi, who holds a PhD in Islamic studies, said Muslims were being targetted and killed from China to Indonesia. Speaking as the first Caliph, or commander of the Islamic faithful since the dissolution of the Ottoman empire, he called on Muslims to rally to his pan-Islamic state.

I hope they do.

I really do.

Rather stupid move I must say.

That way anyone could take them all out in one move.

For crying out loud.

That guy does want a world wide 'religious' war.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Who doesn't want war?
Communists want class war,Muslims want Jihad,Christians want conversion,Jews...Well i don't know much about them,but i'm sure they also want war.

People want people that are different than them to disappear.
We can not coexist,we never have coexisted,and we never will. Human history is not about coexistance and harmony, it's about dissonance and conquest. People like you and me want peace,want love and want everyone to stop warring so mankind can focus on REAL issues like hunger,injustice and sustainability. But apparently,we want the impossible.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Very interesting!

Being a Christian myself I recall reading various prophecy literature sometime ago that speculated that there will be a "king of the south" (or Middle Eastern/North African union) who will "push" at the "king of the north" (European union leader) according to Daniel 11:40.

Perhaps what we're seeing is the beginning stages of this prophecy being fulfilled? It's been a long standing dream of the Muslims to restore a caliphate not unlike the Ottomon Empire.

Hmm so I wonder what with the 4 blood moons in 2014-2015, the jubilee prophecies of the Jewish rabbi Judah ben Samuel, the shemittah year in 2014-2015 etc. if we will see another 9/11 type global event and whether the next 5 years will finally bring about the end of this present evil age...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I am sarcasm deficient when it comes to reading and my grammar sucks also.....Working on both and sorry about that.
edit on 3-7-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ionwind
The leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, is calling on all Muslims to join his new "Islamic State" and march on, and conquer Rome.

"Rush O Muslims to your state. It is your state. Syria is not for Syrians and Iraq is not for Iraqis. The land is for the Muslims, all Muslims. "This is my advice to you. If you hold to it you will conquer Rome and own the world, if Allah wills."

He doesn't elaborate how he his going to get through Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and finally Italy on his march to Rome. Will these countries, and the rest of NATO, just stand aside as he drives through?

Do you think he is delusional? Would you follow someone who said "I want to conquer Rome"? Should the Vatican move to North America?

Source

Revelation 20:7-9 "When the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison and will come out to deceive the nations at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, in order to gather them for battle; they are as numerous as the sands of the sea. They marched up over the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from heaven and consumed them." New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE)
edit on 3-7-2014 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think he's about 700 years too late!

Talk about being behind the times.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: buster2010
Is Rome even worth conquering? Or could it be he is saying Rome when he means Christianity.

Im sure the Vatican is worth sacking and Id join em stringing the pedo priests up and taking there stolen ill begotten gold taken off the backs of innocents over the last 1500 years.

My comment is similar to yours except I said it about rabbis.

I have trouble understanding who ISIS is and what they are really going for. They're hard to pin down. But I think they were speaking hypothetically about Rome.

They're not hard to pin down in any way. The one thing you can count on from deep fanatics is that they are always truthful about their ultimate aims, especially when they talk to the people they are trying to recruit.

I'm not being sarcastic.

ISIS wants to establish an orthodox Wahhabi unitary political and religious Caliphate by war. Believe them.

By "Rome" they were referring to, being historically informed, all of the territory of what is known in the West as the Byzantine Empire, but which was known as Romans to the (Greek-speaking) people who lived in it.

Their goals are maximalist, in that any territory which was once ruled by Muslims at any point since 622 deserves to be "theirs". Their territorial goals are the union of the Ottoman and Umayyid Caliphates, plus the Moghuls in India. Their intellectual, moral and cultural goals, well, they fall enormously short of the Abbasid.
edit on 4-7-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
ISIS destroys the tomb of the 'Prophet Jonah'.
So .. seems they like to destroy things they disagree with.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It just seems they just want to destroy period.

I'm pretty sure not many people like these guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join