It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS You Tube video * EXTREMELY GRAPHIC *

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kx12x
a reply to: Zaanny

Does anyone find it a bit weird how organized ISIS is?

And for a terrorist organization, they sure have a strong and very public internet presence, not even obscure as you would expect a terrorist group to be. They have T-shirts, that says something.

I don't think they're doing all of this without some sort of "outside help."

Is it just the times we live in, or is it something else?

it is something else.

of course they could print T- shirts and other stuff themselves but it's actually complete organization - like a corporation; much higher and different level than we witnessed before with other groups.

for the video; I am not going to watch it and neither should you, or anyone else.

if you enjoy gruesome videos I can give you links to some hardcore Catholic - Orthodox action among other "genres".

nevertheless, this ISIS and the current situation surrounding it is propaganda at it's finest; if you understand what is happening it is scary and completely wrong but amazingly well setup.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I don't like much of what our govt does anymore than anyone else...

But when you look at the realities of the world it sinks in you have to kick ass or lunatics like this rule the day...

Some will say we caused all this by ousting Saddam, but let's face reality... the nature of the people in the arena caused the need for a lunatic like Saddam... any place with religious fanatics ends up like this one way or another eventually... we should go in and really go to war, real war civilization ending war, there isn't a safe way to allow this element to exist.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

you are just swallowing all they want to feed you and more.

they didn't "need" Saddam at the first place.

it's outside forces who needed and installed Saddam among others to keep the people oppressed and divided.

I cannot believe how many of you "free thinkers" consider this or that people to be less human than you are.

I am referring to "nature of the people in the arena" and "place with religious fanatics" comments.

less TV, more books.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kx12x

No, they were given billions, and are US/Saudi funded, probably Rockerfeller right up the ying yang. Trained well.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus

it's outside forces who needed and installed Saddam among others to keep the people oppressed and divided.

I cannot believe how many of you "free thinkers" consider this or that people to be less human than you are.

I am referring to "nature of the people in the arena" and "place with religious fanatics" comments.

less TV, more books.

Honestly, I don't buy into anything any propaganda machine tries to sell me, the first and foremost thing I don't buy into is the current American media trend of spouting the kind of nonsense you are... That being, that I am somehow "dehumanizing" anyone by not just accepting whatever moronic belief systems some cultures adhere to. I am perfectly sure that religion itself is a pox on humanity and that cultures that are caught up in extreme religion have no place in this world if humanity is to survive.... whatever excuses and bs they choose to tell me is meaningless to me it just happens to be sort of okay with me.

My personal belief?

It's Mold... I think in the region from Saudi Arabia to Israel your dealing with a Mold, not unlike valley fever in the south west, the incidence of "god complex" is 100's of times higher than anywhere else in the world, I have personally seen people visit the "holy Land" and in 7 days come back with.... what i can only describe as an extreme over stimulation of the religious centers of the brain, given the "Pilgrimage" factor I think that is what your really dealing with... a pathogen, it has basis in nature, Black mold here in the states has various psychotropic effects, valley fever never leaves, no cure...

That aside, let it burn, all of it. "De-humanizing"? No, If my dog got rabies he'd have to be destroyed. Pathogen... Brain washing from an early age? Some combination of both? Does it matter? Would I care in the aforementioned example if my dog got Rabies from a mouse or a bat? no.... It still has to be put down before I get infected or someone else I love does...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Bismillah al rahman al rahim

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
Freedom-loving Iraqis can emigrate and abandon their homeland to these fanatical murderers, or end up like one of the poor souls in the video. Somber choicese.

This stuff happened daily in Iraq before the US went in, Saddam was no saint.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnowledgeSeeker81

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
Freedom-loving Iraqis can emigrate and abandon their homeland to these fanatical murderers, or end up like one of the poor souls in the video. Somber choicese.

This stuff happened daily in Iraq before the US went in, Saddam was no saint.

Really? lol... Were you there or are you just talking out of your a$$... not even Rumsfeld from 94 would agree with you.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkYouSpeak
Bismillah al rahman al rahim

Good... another crazy. Just what we need needed!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

a reply to: FraternitasSaturni
en.wikipedia.org...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.ibtimes.com...
www.ibtimes.com...
mondediplo.com...

history1900s.about.com...

yea...he was no saint

Wow... congratulations of finding 5 or 6 or 7 links of the same event. What else do you want me to say?

Want a medal for "best research on google for iraq events on 1988"?

Of course you had to take out saddam for this to take place! Any doubts? What now? Best research award for google research "iran - Iran war"? Well at least he held the pieces in place... the "necessary evil". But what... you think this "ISIS" is unexpected? This is was all foreseen...
edit on 24-6-2014 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Pseudonaut

And the fact they have been extorting from local businesses for years as well as overtaking the resources of places they raided.

There are also educated people amongst them, they aren't all goat herders. There is a medical student from Cardiff, Wales on their recruitment video and more than 500 recruited from the UK and plenty more from other places.

Their finances from stolen oil wells and the bank of Mosul is reported as being billions so they can purchase things and paying or forcing people for doing their stuff.

Obviously there will be strategists somewhere orchestrating their movements so having printed t-shirts isn't a challenge.
edit on 24-6-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni

en.wikipedia.org...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.ibtimes.com...
www.ibtimes.com...
mondediplo.com...

yea...he was no saint

Wow... congratulations of finding 5 or 6 or 7 links of the same event. What else do you want me to say?

Shall I refer you to known history?

Wait, that failed

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.ibtimes.com...
www.ibtimes.com...
mondediplo.com...

yea...he was no saint

Wait, that failed

Enlighten me...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.ibtimes.com...
www.ibtimes.com...
mondediplo.com...

yea...he was no saint

This is was all foreseen...

In your book, freaking awesome. Now KEEP YOUR BOOK TO YOURSELF AND EVERYONE IS GOOD. Saddam didn't do that...none of the middle east does that...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.ibtimes.com...
www.ibtimes.com...
mondediplo.com...

yea...he was no saint

Wait, that failed

Enlighten me...

the short version...

US made Saddam the Iraq leader, later on he didn't like "the rules" on his assets. In the mean time he mercilessly gassed millions of people while the west looked away. Seriously, do you NOT know this?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaanny

That's because it is from youtube, they won't allow it unless it's edited. The original is on other sites.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

originally posted by: demus

less TV, more books.

Honestly, I don't buy into anything any propaganda machine tries to sell me, the first and foremost thing I don't buy into is the current American media trend of spouting the kind of nonsense you are... That being, that I am somehow "dehumanizing" anyone by not just accepting whatever moronic belief systems some cultures adhere to.

That aside, let it burn, all of it. "De-humanizing"?

No, If my dog got rabies he'd have to be destroyed. Pathogen... Brain washing from an early age? Some combination of both? Does it matter? Would I care in the aforementioned example if my dog got Rabies from a mouse or a bat? no.... It still has to be put down before I get infected or someone else I love does...

how much do you know about "belief systems of some cultures"?
do you identify "belief system of a culture" with religion?
which religion? which culture?

what are your sources of knowledge about culture other than your own?
how much personal experience do you have? in how many environments have you resided?

if you bring in "dog with rabies" when talking about human beings, could it be argued that it is way to dehumanize?

could it be that you have been brain washed from an early age as well?

is it possible you got complete set of your twisted beliefs from propaganda machine?

watch less, read more.

and congratulations, you're already declared some truth; there is a love in your heart and strong possibility that you're going to improve more, beyond those childish comments.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
my post is kind of spinning off from the inhumanity angle of ISIL-ISIS

the crux of my involvement about why the radical Salifist/ Jihadists are being so radical and counter-civilization involves the 'hint' that ISIS-ISIL claims access to Nukes... (hmmm. you had to pause there, huh)

see: wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com...-kg85s
TITLE: Nuke Attack On Israel & US Imminent?

in the 'comments' I failed to be able to post (I don't subscribe to the posting BS that goes through the mass media screeners "(farcebook-dis-quiz, et al)" to get the 'mark' so as to have 'access'

the short comment is that the USA is not orchestrating the overthrow of Iraq... it is the Saudi royal family that gave the marching-orders to the radical Jihadists (ISIL) to thwart the American puppet state Iraq & cause enough chaos to remove Maliki/ do regime-change in Iraq
Saudi & the USA are now adversaries/antagonists--- the petro $ is kaput = Arabia is joining BRICS & dumping western banking system by 2016 at latest

top topics

<< 1   >>

join