It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS You Tube video * EXTREMELY GRAPHIC *

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This video shows the ISIS group going around killing anyone and everyone involved with the US occupation of Iraq.

I cannot believe this video along with many more can even be allowed on you tube.

I mean if I as an American were to post a video of me tattooing my dog I would have LEO's at my door the next day

In this video there are systematic killing of Iraqis

Improvised explosives taking out our Humvee's

be-headings

It makes me sick knowing I paid for this...

I waited on hold for almost 2 hours today to just try to talk to someone at youtube / google just to hang up cause NO ONE ANSWERED THE PHONE.

edit on 23-6-2014 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaanny

Gonna have to take a pass on this video....

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
here,, from the video, in question,,

ISIL, little red book,,

MAO's little Red book,,

gee ud think it would be different,, but its not.

words.just words. but hey sometimes,, words validate.

So whats in the little ISIL book?

anyone?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
They are ripping up their GOV issued passports

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
under the new rules thats destruction of govnment property,, shouldn't they be arresting themselves?

edit on 6/23/2014 by BobAthome because: clarity

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Those are their passports, some of them issued by western countries. They destroy them, so I guess at least they won't be able to come back very easily.
edit on 6/23/2014 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Well at least we're mostly all agreed. These guys are nut-bars, the real deal folks.

I don't expect much compassion towards them from the West when the Hell Fires start raining down.
-It's impossible for me to condone war as we all know it brings collateral damage, but these religious. violent, fanatics have to go. (imo)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Good preview of a real hell on earth.

As long as it is their hell why should I care?

It's all good until it spreads and that hell comes home, wherever home is.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Does anyone find it a bit weird how organized ISIS is?

And for a terrorist organization, they sure have a strong and very public internet presence, not even obscure as you would expect a terrorist group to be. They have T-shirts, that says something.

I don't think they're doing all of this without some sort of "outside help."

Is it just the times we live in, or is it something else?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Now Now these people are just misunderstood what you call atrocities are simply artistic expressions of how the religion of peace manifests in areas such as the middle east and africa.....with CIA/State Department funding.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

artistic expressions of how the religion of peace manifests in areas such as the middle east and africa.....

Hahah, well put

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Give them all Xbox's or playstation's so they can virtually play real life to blow stuff up.

Seriously though, this has been going on for about umm the entire history of the middle east. Now they have bigger toys that make bigger booms.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Dude,it's their passports. If you watched the video you'd know, he tears it up and stabs it with a big knife.
He and his friends,along with another guy doing another speech with a different passport

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: metodex

ok so its a passport ,, whats the big deal??,, who's countries passports by the way?

Iraqi??

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I find it quite troll-a-licious that you care more about some pieces of paper than human lives.....

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kx12x

Does anyone find it a bit weird how organized ISIS is?

And for a terrorist organization, they sure have a strong and very public internet presence, not even obscure as you would expect a terrorist group to be. They have T-shirts, that says something.

I don't think they're doing all of this without some sort of "outside help."

Is it just the times we live in, or is it something else?

It's drop dead simple to have t-shirts silk screened. Kids in middle school do it. Same thing with flags. All you need is a $400 laserjet printer to make color pamphlets.

Plus, I'm sure it isn't hard to find a few professional designers and printers sympathetic to their cause.

So, no. Zero outside help is needed to create those items, or websites, or to film and edit videos.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Weve got 150 Australians there with militant groups and ISIS they may as well tear them up they've been cancelled anyway and they face up to 25 years imprisonment if they bother to return,parliament is looking at legislation to cancel their citizenship.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Freedom-loving Iraqis can emigrate and abandon their homeland to these fanatical murderers, or end up like one of the poor souls in the video. Somber choices, and an unfortunate (and unecessary) end to the US intervention in Iraq.

I have no problem with GooTube allowing it to be posted. Censoring removed the grisly bits. The American people need to see what happens when we shirk global responsibilities. In 2009, Obama inherited a war against insurgents in Iraq. Instead of finishing that war, he walked off the court and left the Iraqis to their fate.
edit on 24-6-2014 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
As ISIS gobbles up more of the country (region) the execution of collaborators and the destruction of vestiges of American compounds and equipment will continue.

What did we think war was going to look like… all one sided?

By the way, people can watch this, the bloody parts are soft focused.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I watched this video last week, skimmed through it today and it has been completely scrubbed.

Last week there were ZERO soft blur boxes on the victims.

The only soft blur boxes were over the killers faces.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join