It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football Soccer World Cup 2014 Forcast of the Angel of Lightness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Yes Dear Stumason,

I clearly perceive that the Italian team is in risk that even a last moment good performance of Uruguay can be the end of their role in this world cup. Uruguayans are right now more decided to don't say goodbye with a mediocre world cup performance than Italy, they need to win, they are very efficient in the attack, but their problem is a poor defense.

Nevertheless, even if that happen the next stage first game will be against Columbia and honestly none of the two possible rivals is going to defeat that team.

The only country that has a clear possibility to complicate a lot the advance of Columbians in this world cup is Brazil, and through a great pressure of the public over the referees, but I have the feeling that Columbia is possibly a unique team that may find that pressure motivating instead to be discouraging, and they can accept the challenge to cut the advance of Brazilians to the final.

Why I am so sure my perception is not wrong? well , since Columbia has a lot of years waiting for a clear opportunity to go up to a semifinal or final in world cup, there is too much repressed desire.

That is a country which national team has won Americas Soccer cup in 2001, with top 4 result in 7 Copa Americas tournaments, and its soccer clubs also have had won 2 LIberators cup of America in the last decades (1989, 2004), plus 6 opportunities they have been runners up in History ( 1978, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1996, 1999) .

So the desire to optimize at maximum this opportunity can give them the necessary stamina to resist such stress and offer to the world a genuine Maracanazo.

Now, as a proof of what I am trying to explain, Columbia has also the precedent to be the only country that ever has defeated the national team of Argentina in its own Soccer sanctum sanctorum , the Monumental of Nunez in Buenos Aires in 1993 for a score of 5 - 0

www.youtube.com...

Also they became tied 1-1 playing against Germany in first stage of world cup 1990.

www.youtube.com...

So they have tradition of to play incredible well while being under great pressure, playing against all odds, and specially confronting really strong rivals.

If you believe in surprises watch carefully Columbians in this world cup. They can be for Brazil what Costa Rica might be in the second stage for the team of Netherlands, a really complicate and unpredictable rival. Columbians and Dutch have something in common, a repressed desire to win the only soccer tournament that remains unbeatable for them, The world cup.

Finally, let me give space in this post to another team that I perceive is in position to give a surprise, and complicate the advance of at least one big team in this world cup. That team is Equator ( Ecuador ), they might be more difficult to deal with that what French and Argentinians right now are assuming. A rival that confident open spaces enough to that south american team could see what until now many think is improbable. To underestimate Equatorians ability may represent a spot in the image of France in this world cup, but possibly a nightmare to Argentina in its advance in 2nd stage.

Now, for tomorrows games watch carefully Italy vs Uruguay, it will be a really interesting match. For the Wednesday games, pay special attention closely to Ghana and Portugal, any of those 2 teams might offer a last moment surprise that could jeopardize the advance of USA to the second stage. It sounds as mission impossible, but Americans have a tremendous challenge to try remain with the same goal difference after confronting Germany. Ghana and Portugal on the other hand, don't have nothing more to lose and all to win in only one match.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of lightness

edit on 6/23/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Do you not think you are giving columbia too much credit, as I think they are in a pretty weak group no? And in my opinion using those statistics from years ago really have nothing to do with the players that will be playing today, ya know. Mexico has only let in one goal all tournament, has any team let in 0? Though they dont appear to be as physical, in body size as some of the other teams, they proved today they can be persistent. Brazil did look good today too. Yea germany crushed portugal, but they almost lost to ghana, makes me think they might be a bit over rated, they play intellectually very well, and with finesse, great systems of movement and quick ball movement, but they also might be out physically played like seen against ghana. I really think France and Netherlands have been two of the best teams ive seen, though Brazil did turn it up a notch today, though hard to say the meaning since its against cameroon, not that they are bad, but they arent the best.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

Well Dear ImaFungi,

Possibly this thread since the beginning caught the attention precisely because it was forecasting a result that is shocking with the traditional stereotypes of what is a strong team and which is not, But this world cup of 2014 , as I pointed correctly, is going to be a very different one with respect to the past ones.

By this moment three countries that were in the past World Champions , including one that has been three times, are sent back by teams from countries that nobody else even imagined just few weeks a go were going to do so.

England, Spain and Italy are out of the competition by the surprising great performance of Costa Rica, Uruguay, Netherlands and Chile.

So, why can't happen something also incredible with other countries without an impressive world cup Historical record, like Equator, Ghana and Columbia?

I don't share opinion about group C, I think it is not particularly much easier than others, I don't expect that Greece or Japan will give up today, they are going to fight until the very last minute for any possibility to pass to second stage.

Lets see what is going to happen this Thursday, a decisive day for the USA team. My forecast is already given, that the alternative game Ghana / Portugal might be the one that has the very last word of who will pass to the second stage.

One thing that is prudential and correct is what the American Coach is doing, preparing his people to win against Germany, since he suspect the definition is going to be several times more complicate by a resurrection of any of the two other countries in the group.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/24/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So far we have:

Brazil v Chile
Netherlands v Mexico
Costa Rica v Greece
Columbia v Uruguay

I predict to win these matches:

Brazil (Just about)
Netherlands (But will be tough game)
Costa Rica (1-0)
Columbia (Because Suarez will be missing possibly and the Columbian Team look good anyway, better than Uruguay)

As for the second group of Teams, I'm going to predict:

France
Argentina
Germany
Belgium all to progress to next stage

And then we will have

Brazil v Columbia
Costa Rica v Netherlands
Germany v France
Argentina v Belgium

And then Netherlands will beat Costa Rica. The other 3 ties are anyone's guess who will win as they will be very tough games! Netherlands will have too much for Costa Rica (or Greece if I'm wrong above)
edit on CDTWed, 25 Jun 2014 09:41:30 -0500u3009x130x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hi Dear TruthxlslnxThexMist,

Well interestingly Chile is performing, as I predicted some days ago it was going to be, creating a huge problem to Brazil to go thru.

Lets see if the Araucan team at the end can put out the host of the world cup. Anyway even if Brazil passes is going to arrive extremely wasted for their match against whoever wins this evening in between Columbia and Uruguay.

Of course, as I have already forecasted, the team from the land of the mighty kingdom of El Dorado will be that one, I am sure the Charrua team will not perform the same without Suarez.

I remain in my original forecast that the four teams to arrive to the semifinal and final are going to be:

Netherlands, Costa Rica, Columbia or Chile , France

I know perfectly many are thinking in Brazil, Germany or Argentina, even in Belgium, but I have the feeling that they could fight fiercely to arrive to such level, but at the end either through the way of penalties or extra time they will collapse.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/28/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
All you keep saying is "If".
How is that a prediction?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hey Aol.I wonder if you foresaw the Suarez biting incident and your prediction for his professional career now?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

I remain in my original forecast that the four teams to arrive to the semifinal and final are going to be:

Netherlands, Costa Rica, Columbia or Chile , France

netherlands and costa rica both in the semifinal is impossible

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SRS82

well, Yes it seems I omitted some countries from my very initial forecast in the last post.

I gave eight different possibilities for the teams that are going to arrive to the best four of this world cup,
in m previous post I was just mentioning 5, but if you read my opening post in this thread I was giving a
list of 8 for the possible candidates to arrive to semifinal.

Netherlands, Costa Rica, Colombia, Chile, France, Argentina, America and Brazil.

Obviously since my list is of more than 4 it has in account the fact that Netherlands and Costa Rica can't
arrive both, as well as Chile, Brazil and Columbia cant arrive both neither, and also it is impossible that USA
and Argentina both go through.

If you also check that Original post, I was sure Neither Argentina nor USA will arrive to the final, so my
candidates for a possible final are:

Columbia or Chile or Brazil or France vs Netherlands or Costa Rica

My original initial post in the thread also pointed that I felt only Columbia was going to be able to Stop
Brazil and that only Costa Rica could stop Netherlands, but I still had the impression that Netherlands was the
one with more likelihood in between even all the teams to arrive to the final.

With the so ample result in favor of Columbia today and the so tied of Brazil my forecast seems to be
accurate, and well Chile is definite out by now of any possibility.

In my original prediction countries that are technically still with chances right now like Algeria, Germany
, Belgium , Mexico, Switzerland and Greece were completely discharged of any option to progress toward semifinal or final. Uruguay never appeared in my forecast at all.

Also I forecasted that Equator was going to offer hugh resistance to France, and Italy was in a so serious risk to be defeated by Uruguay, and indeed that was the way it happened .

So this was indeed a serious prediction, since it was not gambling with all the possibilities,
but clearly mentioning which ones had the higher probability of success.

Apart of my Psychic abilities I am also in my professional life Statistician so I am familiar to deal with probabilities or
estimates.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/28/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

That's cool.

Looks like you got it right so far.

I think that the world cup is rigged though.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I hope your predictions for the Netherlands to reach final is correct but I hope the other 3 to reach Semi-s will be Germany, Argentina and Brazil, because I have bets and predictions and dreamteam points to gain.

And i need to win.

edit on CDTSun, 29 Jun 2014 06:29:37 -0500u3006x137x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

My advising to you is to see the way to diversify your bets, i think you are still on time to do so in favor
of the countries I have mentioned and in that way you will reduce any potential loss.

Technically it is possible to see Argentina in the semifinal, but very unlikely that it has any chance in the final, since Costa rica and Netherlands are pushing a lot in that segment of the groups. Today results confirm what I have claimed since the opening of the thread, that the best of those two countries is going to arrive to semifinal and final.

Now, after what we have seen this weekend it is clear that this Brazil national team is not as strong as the ones of other previous world cups, they passed more for good luck than for anything else. Instead of that Columbia showed a remarkable extremely high level of game, and playing in Maracana, what is also a very positive omen for them in their likelihood to advance farther.

I said once and I repeat here my original claim, from the opening post of this prediction, we could see a second Maracanazo occurring in this world cup in the game of Columbia vs Brazil.

pls check:
www.independent.co.uk...

Now, with respect to Germany I sincerely think that they have a lot still to do and to show even before they have any
chance to confront France. I wouldn't be surprised if Algeria becomes a conundrum for the Germans.

Thanks,

The Angel of lightness

edit on 6/29/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Nooooo.... don't say that about 'Germany'. They should definately progress through their game with Algeria.

As for the Columbia v Brazil game... this is going to be a great game to watch I think and I predict a 3 - 2 scoreline either way.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Well,

As I predicted it was going to be the passing of Germany from the 16 round of the 2nd stage of the world cup was dramatic, with a so tied result of no goals at all, once ended the regulatory 90 minutes, and with 1 goal of Algeria in the extra time.

reviewtimes.com...

The second German goal was more a conjunction of mistakes of the defense of Algeria than anything else, with a little less luck we could perfectly have seen another extratime with score of 1-1 still remaining after 120 minutes.

Algeria became a real problem for the German team that needed to spent a lot of energy to see them going through to what I still think is going to be their very terminal destination in this world cup, to clash against a French team that passed in a so clear way over Nigeria, without needing any extra time at all and showing a superior level of game.

This Germany national team is so much far to be like the ones won world cups in the past, their lack of effectiveness to mark goals against Algeria gives a lot to think.

msn.foxsports.com...

To pass with the least upper bound in the score is really a worrying signal either for Brazil and for Germany in this round of 16 of the world cup, specially when there are countries like Columbia and France have already moved forward with really ample scores.

This same team of Algeria was defeated with a much clear result got in the regulatory time of 90 minutes.

www.worldsoccer.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/30/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

About my forecast for this Tuesday matches is that were going to see a lot of good Football, for the ones are watching just for pleasure.

My initial prediction is that either America and Argentina the most they can expect to do in this world cup is to dispute a place for the semifinal, but I must clarify that this is not guaranty that they are going to be able to do so, for any of the two national teams can be stopped in the way.

The truth is that Switzerland and Belgium are going to play this Wednesday until death, they are not going to make the things easy for any of their two rivals, and if they find opportunities they are going to capitalize them and moreover they are not going to forgive mistakes of any kind, a goal can emerge from any miscalculation.

I see several times more clear the passing of Columbia or France the next Friday than what Argentina and America will dispute this Tuesday.

So my friends, don't be in panic if you see that at least in some moments of the matches the scores can go against America or Argentina, since I am warning you that this could perfectly occur, at least temporally a long the regulatory time of 90 mins.

It would not be surprising for me if at least one of these two matches will go to the extra time.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

How about from now on, you predict the outcome of each match

Brazil vs. Columbia (Columbia)

France vs. Germany (Germany)

Netherlands vs. Costa Rica (Netherlands)

Argentina vs. Switzerland (Switzerland)

Belgium vs. United States (Belgium...
)

State who you will believe will win each game. In ( ) is my picks.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Argentina deserves to win this game, but maybe they dont because they have squandered so many chances. They have been playing better though, than swiss.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

Hi, Well, aslo my prediction of extra time and a very difficult passing for Argentina became achieved.

There is a fundamental disagreement in between your expected winners and mine, as I can see from what you have posted:

I wouldn't expect to see Germany defeating easily France , the contrary is even more factible, as well as I think it is not what I am perceiving Brazil defeating Columbia, to be honest.

Columbia is in extraordinary good psychological predisposition for this match:
sports.yahoo.com...

This Columbian national team due to their average age has grown watching their country progressing a lot in Soccer on the last two decades, so they don't have any inferiority complex with respect to Cariocas, they are so much self secure on their own abilities.

Friday could be perfectly another Maracanazo for Brazilians, but not in Rio instead of that in the Stadium of Fortaleza.

Friday games are so much likely to go in to extratime, but even in that situation I still think the final outcomes will be the ones I am perceiving.

Netherlands will have a really very difficult game with Costarica, I can predict it will be one of the best two games of this world cup, aside of Brazil Columbia and the final . USA will be under great pressure also with Belgium this afternoon.

Now, I don't want to say nothing that could look as not very patriotic with my American readers, but we could be today seeing USA team fighting to death to don't be out of quarter finals and of this world cup.

I need to go back to my work, so this is what I can say right now of what I am perceiving.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/1/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Thats nice, but I wish you would have made exact choices, like I did. I already got the first wrong, choosing Switzerland, I should have figured in the huge home field advantage, and plus, they really did just play better.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
USA V's Belgium... I'm going with the USA on this one. Belgium are a good side dont get me wrong, i dont think we have seen the best of them so far, but i've seen enough of the USA to know they can do some damage.
Should be another tight game.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join