It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus, Republicans and NRA Banned on School Websites

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I would have just considered this "blown outta proportion" until I read a comment in this thread that was 100% ok with this purely because it was their side that won and their opponents that got blocked.

So, ONE post made you completely change your mind? I hope you don't think that everyone who thinks this is blown out of proportion does so because "their side won". It doesn't matter which political side is being blocked, it's not right. But, in this case, it's the mistake of a third party and is being investigated and (hopefully) rectified.

Sometimes this stuff just happens.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Hmmmmmmmmmm . . . a rather premeditated software design . . .

and likely a premeditated on someone's part to insure that the switches were flipped

the PARTICULARLY GLOBALIST/ LIBERAL/ COMMUNIST/ NWO/ OLIGARCHY/ TYRANNY side of things . . .

Yet it just kind of accidentally, spontaneously happened?

Kind of like evolution, I guess.

Sounds like a closed-minded mind-set, to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I don't know if it was on purpose or not. I'm waiting to see, remember?

On the other hand, it seems you've already made up your mind that it's all part of some "GLOBALIST/ LIBERAL/ COMMUNIST/ NWO/ OLIGARCHY/ TYRANNY" conspiracy theory, without even knowing the outcome of the investigation. Sounds kind of like you're mind is closed to other possibilities. And you call ME closed-minded... LOL

All I'm saying is SOMETIMES, this stuff just happens. Not everything is a conspiracy. I'm open to see what comes of it before making my conclusions... Can you say the same? Doesn't sound like it.
edit on 6/20/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Hmmmmmmmmmm . . . a rather premeditated software design . . .

and likely a premeditated on someone's part to insure that the switches were flipped

the PARTICULARLY GLOBALIST/ LIBERAL/ COMMUNIST/ NWO/ OLIGARCHY/ TYRANNY side of things . . .

Yet it just kind of accidentally, spontaneously happened?

Kind of like evolution, I guess.

Sounds like a closed-minded mind-set, to me.

For many of the threads exposing the globalist mafia/MO
this will continue to be my favorite poster.. I have my reasons.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh, I agree that evil people are ruthless . . . and given to stabbing each other in the back . . . however, there's a quote about that . . .

Can't remember enough keywords to find it. They basically said that there's not a significant difference among them in their major goals etc.

It amazes me that you think you know more about the issue than 100 famous folks of the last 100 years. Shocking.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Put it this way . . .

the oligarchy has engineered soooooooo much effective mass mind control propaganda altering values sooooooooo wholesale the last 60+ years . . . that it doesn't really matter

if a specific incident was micro-managed by them

or if it was merely gullible folks going along with the party line in a mindless compliant way.

It's just as traitorously off the wall terminally dreadful virtually either way.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
can it all be so obvious?

Title: “The Origin of Species By Means of Natural Selection OR The Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life”

“Darwin believed in inbreeding (he married his maternal father’s grand-daughter, who was also his mother’s niece) to produce “superior stock”. He had 10 children. Mary died shortly after birth. Anne died at age 10, Robert was born retarded and died at 19 months. Henrietta had a serious breakdown at age 15. 3 of his 6 other sons were ill so often the Darwin regarded them as semi-invalids.
--In the Minds of Men, Ian Taylor, p. 127

“No rational man, cognizant of the facts, believes that the average negro is the equal, still less the superior, of the white man.”
--Thomas Huxley 1871

"There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears so to speak. Producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-- Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

White Slavery in America - Michael Hoffman
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
they don't want peeps to know:

yt: Jesus: Evidence, ancient historical sources
youtu.be...
Part I: Evidence of the existence of Jesus Christ by Simon Greenleaf, the Royal Professor of Law at Harvard University. Dr. Greenleaf was one of the greatest legal minds that ever lived. He wrote the famous legal volume entitled, A Treatise on the Law of Evidence, considered by many the greatest legal volume ever written. Dr. Simon Greenleaf believed the Resurrection of Jesus Christ was a hoax. And he determined, once and for all, to expose the "myth" of the Resurrection. After thoroughly examining the evidence for the resurrection — Dr. Greenleaf came to the exact opposite conclusion! He wrote a book entitled, An Examination of the Testimony of the Four Evangelists by the Rules of Evidence Administered in the Courts of Justice. In which he emphatically stated: 
"it was IMPOSSIBLE that the apostles could have persisted in affirming the truths they had narrated, had not JESUS CHRIST ACTUALLY RISEN FROM THE DEAD, . . ."
(Simon Greenleaf, An Examination of the Testimony of the Four Evangelists by the Rules of Evidence Administered in the Courts of Justice, p.29).

Part II examines evidence from the non-biblical sources of nineteen pagan writers that refer to Jesus Christ of the first century such as Tacitus, Suetonius, Pliny the Younger. Also doucmented by Flavius Josephus, the greatest historian of the Jews.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
it does smack of desperation, though… could it be people are finding out:

youtube: The Case For A Creator With Lee Strobel
www.youtube.com...
The Fossil Record Speaks
www.youtube.com...
yt: Uranium Halos are Proof Noah Flood Laid the Sedimentary Layers, Dr. gentry
www.youtube.com...

youtube: The Resurrection Argument That Changed a Generation of Scholars - Gary Habermas at UCSB youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I don't disagree with that.

What I'm arguing with is you implying that I'm closed-minded because I haven't jumped to conclusions before having all the information, as you have. Jumping to conclusions before having all the data is the very essence of closed-mindedness. You've made up your mind... and closed it.

edit on 6/20/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I didn't jump to my conclusions. I was drug there kicking and screaming hoping it wasn't true.

Sorry if I presumed overmuch about your research and degree of being informed on the issues. I get rather weary of the mind-set you seem so entrenched in.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
I get rather weary of the mind-set you seem so entrenched in.

You don't know my mindset. That's just it. You've clearly come to MANY conclusions about me that aren't true. You assume you know my mindset, but you do not.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
So the only computer that school kids have access to is the one at school? The only time they will bother to do any research about the world is during school time? The only exposure they will have to the almost infinite body of knowledge available to anyone on the planet is between 8 am and 3:30 pm, school days??? And none of them will see a blocked site and wonder why, and proceed to find another way to access it?

Around here they started a web based program to provide additional tutoring for kids. Problem is, the kids who need the most help have no internet connection at home. So it looks just downright callous when the teacher smugly tells the parent of a struggling student, "We make these resources available for you to use, but it looks like your student hasn't logged in".

Even worse, they have "TxConnect", a statewide report card/gradebook website. Which is great. The lesson plans are uploaded, and when the due date comes, it enters a grade of 0 when another grade isn't entered. The problem with this: teachers may enter grades 1 or 2 times per grading period. Effectively, it is a useless tool that (once again) allows them to be smug with you ("We provide you the parent portal so you can track assignments for your kids, so the teacher may not return your emails about grades").

Our school systems are a disgrace. Indefensible disgrace.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Schools shouldn't be indoctriating religion in our children, and blocking dangerous things like guns is a no-brainer.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Perhaps. Conceivable.

However, I'd think for that to be true . . . 99% of your posts would have had to be disingenuous, false, . . . quite different than are your true convictions.

IIRC, your perspective is quite consistently, persistently within fairly set parameters in thread after thread after thread.

edit on 20/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Ahhhhhh written as though from a true acolyte of the globalist values, goals and ???mind-set???

Of course . . . indoctrination in the RELIGION OF SCIENTISM is required.

And the indoctrination in Islam is required.

And ultimately worship of satan will be required.

And the Eloi will continue to shuffle along down deep into the caverns of the Morlachs . . . to serve themselves . . . as dinner.

BTW, blocking tons of TRUTH . . . is FAR MORE DANGEROUS than any amount of guns.

At least a goodly amount of guns just might defend the truth, life, liberty and family.

edit on 20/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Indeed.

Though I think I'd quibble a bit about the word . . . "disgrace."

I think it's too weak.

I think "traitorously outrageously criminal" would be more fitting and accurate.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Verum1quaere

WONDERFUL QUOTES AND REFERENCES. I need to copy these to my boiler plate file of great REFS and quotes. THX THX.

Very fitting info for folks to consider in terms of the OP issues.

Blessings,

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Chiftel

Excellent. Kids don't go to school to get dumbed down by the right wing on the public dime.

So you aren't ok with kids going to school and getting dumbed down by the right wing on the public dime, but you are perfectly ok with them going to school and getting dumbed down by the left wing on the public dime?

If you believe instilling a predilection and preference for living in this reality rather than the alternate one right wingers prefer to live in is 'dumbding down by the left', yeah.

Sure.

No I believe that the BS is just as deep and stinks just as bad on the left as it does on the right. If you don't see that my friend, then you are blind to the American political machine.

You are mistaken.

The right has a monopoly on bull#.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Excellent. Kids don't go to school to get dumbed down by the right wing on the public dime.

So you aren't ok with kids going to school and getting dumbed down by the right wing on the public dime, but you are perfectly ok with them going to school and getting dumbed down by the left wing on the public dime?

If you believe instilling a predilection and preference for living in this reality rather than the alternate one right wingers prefer to live in is 'dumbding down by the left', yeah.

Sure.

No I believe that the BS is just as deep and stinks just as bad on the left as it does on the right. If you don't see that my friend, then you are blind to the American political machine.

You are mistaken.

The right has a monopoly on bull#.

You certainly *ARE* angry aren't you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join