It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ISIS Staging Pictures to Shock the World ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have not been able to find the Video I saw yesterday.

Something doesn't look right to me...

Go to 48 seconds in the Video. Look at the guy in the Gold Shirt.

In the video I saw last night. He just got up and walked away from slaughter.

So they just killed 100 people and this guy just gets up and walks away.

It's just with this new educated leader. I wonder if this whole death scene was staged.

I could be wrong. I know these people are Barbarians. The scene just seems fake.

What does ATS think....is this scene real or fake ?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Perhaps you could find the same video by going back through your computer's history?

I don't know. I tend to believe that the above incident is legit, only because i have seen some of these ISIS videos, and well, it's exactly how they operate. I don't think they would need to stage any events, as they slaughter everyone who isn't a Sunni anyway.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
In my opinion, no these pictures and videos are definitely real. I do not know why they let the man in the gold shirt get up and escape but to me it is pretty plain to see in that mass of bodies how a man could survive if he had managed to not been shot in a good place - i.e. the other bodies protected him perhaps?

I definitely find the photos and videos to be real. I am finding a great number of ATSers seem to be incapable of accepting what these ISIS barbarians are doing without claiming fake, false flag, etc. - when the reality is these are just evil bastards doing what evil bastards do, they are killing at will.

Also, okay pictures are easy enough to fake but it is not easy to fake videos such as this with the amount of detail, gore, etc. There is a reason Hollywood editing costs millions of dollars and yet the gore in the videos and photos from this ISIS group looks way more real than what you see in the movies. So IMO, no it is definitely all real footage from over there. As sick as that is.

Also, I see no benefit to ISIS for spreading fake propaganda such as this in order to drum up hatred against themselves. They simply believe what their doing has been commanded by their God.
edit on 17-6-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Could well be faked, just to cause an up-stir or distract the masses from something BIGGER that's happening behind the scenes (maybe in Ukraine?). Another possibility is they are as well funded and as well trained by the CIA/the west as al-queda was, in short the west is in on it and it's just one big false flag or reason for America to just go in and do what they want

Was just talking to friends about ISIS and how they've only really been talked about and known (at least in the MSM) n the past couple of weeks, they have aquired SO much American equipment (helicopters, ACP's, tanks, weapons, armour, night vision goggles etc.) and wasn't it also ISIS that raided a bank in Iraq and stole $400 million? Pretty good going for a terrorist organisation that's only really started operations recently...it's totally not as if the US or other countries have funded them or known about them....

edit on 17/6/2014 by conz1992 because: f

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I will never understand why people go to their deaths/executions so calmly, I would rather be shot trying to either run away or at least putting up a fight. I have seen similar images from Chinese and Iranian executions and I do not believe I would ever have the mindset to accept that I'm about to be killed and to just stand/lay there waiting. It's beyond me

Back to the OP, IMO I think the pics and videos are legit, but would be interesting to see the video if you ever find it.
edit on 17.6.2014 by flammadraco because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm not saying these guys aren't the worst.

But, when the guy just gets up and walks away.

It screams staged to me. Maybe they want to world to be terrified.

Either way, these people need to be stopped.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Well yeah... They gots to be feeing like Billy Bad-A too.
I mean 800 of those Mooj made 30,000 Security forces turn tail and run.

I don't know about you all but something like that would make me feel pretty damn proud and want to brag about it.

Man they came so far so D-Yam fast, pretty much unopposed this whole time...
They only reason they didn't take Bagdad right away is they had to stop long enough to send 'Convoys' of trucks over loaded with US made arms and munitions back to Syria!

30,000 out of a total of 900,000 boots on the ground. they should have just rolled over those monkeys at the border.
[Picture me rolling my eyes in disgust]

It's those 30,000 who are now responsible for all those civvies getting killed

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
I do not know why they let the man in the gold shirt get up and escape but

You let people go because they can spread the terror. They are a witness and that's more powerful than a video which many people won't see anyway.

These people are revolting. I have nothing but contempt for extremists.

REgards

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

I believe without a doubt this ISIS group is 100% US funded and armed. However, I believe we funded and armed this group in Syria. When they came to Iraq - it is up to debate whether the USGov and CIA saw this coming or not but either way those same weapons and money they provided are now being used in mass executions all over Iraq. The US government is extremely guilty in all this and if we are the ones who funded these animals it needs to be the US to wipe them off the maps as well for starters.

flammadraco - it is so surreal is it not? I also cannot imagine such a thing. Actually though I saw an ISIS video last night where a couple guys did escape and initial assault and they took of running. The ISIS guys chased them over a mile, filming the entire time, then ran one of them over and shot them both dead right there.

So i guess in these situations - you are damned whether you run or not as scary as that is. I cannot believe we are not bombing these animals yet.

ETA = HardCords made an excellent point! Here we have people doubting the authenticity of these photos and videos. Well by letting this man escape - he will go back to his village and explain the horrors that happened to him. Definitely a great way to spread terror IMO in a way it cannot be denied.
edit on 17-6-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Their not funded or armed by the US.
If they had been that whole mess in Syria would have been over long ago.

No, the reason they halted their advance is in their march south they captured a number of military bases.
Bases filled with US supplied weapons... Arms that they are now sending back to aid the fight in Syria.

U.S. officials with access to the latest U.S. intelligence on Iraq told Fox News it "appears likely/probable" that U.S.-made Stinger missiles have fallen into the hands of Sunni insurgents.

It is possible that the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) fighters acquired them from army bases they have taken over in recent days, the sources said.

From Fox News

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

I agree...

They just lay down and let them execute them?

I would be running for my life. They would have to chase me down.

I saw the video on FOX News. In the video it seems very odd.

All good points...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't think they have any desire or care to shock the world, or even give a hoot either way what we all think of them.

They released video of butchering unarmed Syrian POW's on the ground, screaming for their lives as the animals opening fire on them in a bunch. They've released footage in Syria of what we may term drive-by shootings, done very deliberately to play with the person who is about to die, no matter what they do or how hard they pray. They walked down the wrong street at the wrong moment, and to a Jihadi on the hunt, that can be a capital offense befitting summary field execution.

We won't touch the murderous slaughter of innocent rabbits to advance their sick and twisted work to develop bathtub Chemical weapons. These are the guys even the TRUE Syrian arm of the F.S.A. wishes had never come into the fight and have gone to inter-forces fighting to combat themselves.

In a region of extremes and old school fighting tactics to make a modern Marine cry "WTH IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!'...this bunch represents the extreme even the past "bar" for extreme said went too far.

They show these, in my opinion, because it APPEALS to the specific segment of extremist they most want among their ranks for street fighters and cannon fodder. It's recruiting...not public relations.

They know they lost that one before it started.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

their fake. no blood or wounds. being shot that close and that many people there would be more of both and you could see them. compare to pictures of other people that have been shot lying on the ground.
unless like i said in another thread this was before they shot them.

edit on 17-6-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

their fake. no blood or wounds. being shot that close and that many people there would be more of both and you could see them. compare to pictures of other people that have been shot lying on the ground.
unless like i said in another thread this was before they shot them.

That's exactly what I see.

Looks like these thugs faked it for some kind of street cred.

They wanted the worlds attention...They got it.
edit on 17-6-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I don't understand why this photo is only being used? This photo is before they started shooting IMO. There is video of this same event out there somewhere and that guy in the photo with the AK is very clearly spraying bullets into the men on the ground in the video.

And it is truly terrifying thinking of all the US equipment these guys now have. They have choppers for christs' sake!!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The guy in the yellow shirt could have been wounded, got up, and was in the process of falling down, again, when the picture was taken. But, what I did find interesting is that there should've been more blood, and not just ' a little here and a little there'.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype
Would it not be easier to shoot them while they were standing up? Shooting people while they lie flat on the ground would make it hard to guarantee that everyone got shot.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

I will never understand why people go to the deaths/executions so calmly, I would rather be shot trying to either run away or at least putting up a fight. I have seen similar images from Chinese and Iranian executions and I do not believe I would ever have the mindset to accept that I'm about to be killed and to just stand/lay there waiting. It's beyond me

Back to the OP, IMO I think the pics and videos are legit, but would be interesting to see the video if you ever find it.

This is the thing. I know it seems to be done historically, during ww2, we get those horrific images.

But that is not how people should be going down. Fight back and stand up. If you're going to take a bullet, it wouldn't be lined up.
edit on 17-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps
If you think that the US would allow a bunch of weapons to simply be captured by an enemy without, at least, a smartbomb being launched is ludicrous. Personally, I think this whole thing is 'staged', not by a new Islamic terrorist threat, but by someone even more sinister. It's just like what happened in Ukraine, someone trying to 'stir up' trouble when there really wasn't any.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here is a longer,uncut video. This is real.

Link

top topics

<<   2 >>

join