It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK GOP candidate: Let cities decide whether gays should be stoned to death

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

originally posted by: Aazadan

They've been executing homosexuals for many moons.... Why are people on here so shocked about this. I'm not exactly anti gay, or pro gay, I don't really care either way. But I'd throw a rock or two....

I'm somewhere inbetween Bisexual and Asexual. Do I get a rock too?

If that's what the law says then thats what the law says...

Are you for stoning women for divorce? The bible commands that as well. In fact it has a lot more to say about divorce than gays. I am sure there is something in there about stoning unruly children. Some congressman last year or the year before was all about bringing that back. So do you say yes to that as well?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Yeah I'm pretty big I'm 6'6 265lbs..... Whats that have to do with this?

Just sayn...remember the BS you type.

I do not why you are off on a tangent about addicts....this is a thread about some bigot who wants to stone homosexuals. I bet you were not aware than pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine are available with with a doctors prescription to treat valid medical conditions....that discussion is for another thread.

If I had my way, if you want to have a dark ages mentality, then you should NOT have the 20th century luxuries like AC/heat, electricity and flushing toilets.

'

Who's on about addicts? Don't pick at a few replies here and their, unless you're going to be on topic of what I said to begin with... I said meth heads should also be added to the stone throwing. Along with homosexuals.. I don't care about your little facts about meth I know enough. I was just replying to that person who said they've never been hurt by a meth head. Well good for them?

So... My physical size and meth really have nothing to do with this so you and the rest of the whiners who don't like what I said need to go on about something else. So remember the "BS" I type, soak it in, put it in your pipe and SMOKE IT!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

They've been executing homosexuals for many moons.... Why are people on here so shocked about this. I'm not exactly anti gay, or pro gay, I don't really care either way. But I'd throw a rock or two....

Are you for stoning women for divorce? The bible commands that as well. In fact it has a lot more to say about divorce than gays. I am sure there is something in there about stoning unruly children. Some congressman last year or the year before was all about bringing that back. So do you say yes to that as well?

I'm not against or for stoning woman for divorce.... But I might chuck a stone in that scenario to. Is that a problem....?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Would they please get off the GAY GARBAGE? They can get married legally it's fine.JUST KEEP IT OUT OF OUR FACES. Crap, it's as bad as the P.C. bogus racial s##t.
NO ONE is better or worse than me just other people,there is NO SUCH thing as accurate collectivist trash claiming all of some group is the same.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

But that's not what the law says. At the very most a law in a holy book, which is even contradicted in that same holy book says that's what should happen. Seeing as how we don't live in a theocracy our laws aren't based on said books.

Ok where does it contradict about what should happen.... Enlighten me........ I'm not sure if anyone on here know's that what I'm saying is rhetorical. I don't have lethal hate for meth heads or homosexuals I have both in my family.

And. Nobody is going to be stoned LEGALLY in the US anytime soon. So all you pretentious toffle nose pro- meth use/homosexuals need to lay off my replies... Move along...
edit on 16-6-2014 by 3u40r15m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

I'm sure you'd be happy to be judged by fellow barbarians in the same manner as homosexuals, female divorcees et al. and be executed by stoning for being something you deem perfectly normal?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This is insultive what what what? If it was back in the eye for an eye times these saddists would be too scared to come out with filth like this...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Let cities decide whether gays should be stoned to death

There has always been a conflict on what the city vs. the state should be in charge of.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

The only difference is, it wasn't normal then, and it isn't normal now to modern day barbarians... So for these gay people to francy around in public KNOWING they could be killed for it, is their own fault. Same with woman who cheat and divorce, if they are caught, they are stoned. The point is do what you do but everybody doesn't have to know about it..... So if I went around screwing everybody's farm animals, and I knew that if the village found out I would be executed, and then came out and about's with confession/or got caught. Well that's my fault..... That's about all I got left on this subject, it is what it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Are we talking about divorce? It's perfectly normal, thanks.

Now, off with you back to your fundamentalist islamic cave donkey-wife, before she starts chewing her buck teeth - it's a shame you can't divorce each other lest she be stoned to death for it.

Edit: I just wanted to say how nice it must be for you to have some semblance of internet access in whatever god-forsaken hell hole of a desert cave you live in. Or do you live in a one bedroom mansion with fluorescent lights?

edit on 16-6-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Are you serious? I don't believe this. I don't usually trust that rawstory site. I know they are one of those sites that bring the news first before msm news. But I want it to be confirmed. I refuse to believe that some people are just that dumb. The movie Idiocracy comes to my mind.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Are we talking about divorce? It's perfectly normal, thanks.

Now, off with you back to your fundamentalist islamic cave donkey-wife, before she starts chewing her buck teeth - it's a shame you can't divorce each other lest she be stoned to death for it.

Edit: I just wanted to say how nice it must be for you to have some semblance of internet access in whatever god-forsaken hell hole of a desert cave you live in. Or do you live in a one bedroom mansion with fluorescent lights?

haha lol that was pretty funny... Theirs no law saying that I can't update my selections from a cave donkey to a sexy old mule....But no I wasn't talking about divorce.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You may as well have been and yes, there are plenty of religious laws that say you shouldn't divorce - they're just ancient and irellevant. A bit like the rest of the ancient and irellevant rules and laws of religious books.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Would they please get off the GAY GARBAGE? They can get married legally it's fine.JUST KEEP IT OUT OF OUR FACES.
So...where's the line drawn for you. Side by side in public? Holding hands? Peck on the cheek? At what point does it become "in your face"? Do you mean literally...like being waggled in your face?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You may as well have been and yes, there are plenty of religious laws that say you shouldn't divorce - they're just ancient and irellevant. A bit like the rest of the ancient and irellevant rules and laws of religious books.

Wowww must be a nice view from way up on your high horse!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I'm not against or for stoning woman for divorce.... But I might chuck a stone in that scenario to. Is that a problem....?

Hey you should move to Iran or Suadi Arabia......you would fit in well there

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

'

How do you know I'm not from their?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

'

Cause your posting on ATS.

A sight such as this I doubt would be accesible in the ME.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Wowww must be a nice view from way up on your high horse!

It's not a bad view, yes. You should come up some time.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

'

Cause your posting on ATS.

A sight such as this I doubt would be accesible in the ME.

Lol they still have access to sites like this and plenty more... I'm not their NOW obviously, but don't assume things over a few typed words.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join