It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK GOP candidate: Let cities decide whether gays should be stoned to death

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

This guy was joking or being facetious, right?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
a reply to: olaru12

Noone seriously wants to stone homos. This is just some dummy popping off. It doesn't represent anyone, not even the staunchest of christians.

I'm sure some would like to have a crack at it. I'd like to see them try - they seem to think we can't or won't fight back and it's high time for a dickhead ass kicking.

Maybe after a good heap of these losers got their asses handed to them by some of us apparently weak little nancy boys they might sit down and shut up.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

There is a reason politics and religion need to be separate, they are not the same thing. Just as science and religion are not the same thing.

You say that even though 90% of politicians are religious, not atheist. So how do you seperate that? We all have morals based on something that we use in our decision making process.

Also science and religion are apples and oranges, it always strikes me funny when people debate the two against each other when one tries to explain the how and the other tries to explain the why, very different objectives.

edit on 14-6-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
There was a time I would have overlooked this as some twisted moron seeking attention. I wouldn’t take it seriously, thinking surely no one in their right mind would vote for this jerk anyway. But that was then, and this is now. And now I’m not so sure anymore. It seems like this country has gotten so dumbed down and divided, nothing surprises me these days.

I guess what bothers me more than anything else, though, is the fact that these lunatics are voted into office. They actually have a substantial following. That’s the scary part.

God Bless America! For we have lost our way...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No they are not. They pretend to be religious and righteous in order to win voters over.

That said, even if the number your pulled from the air was remotely close, that does not give the 90% the right to force their beliefs on the other 10%.

Also to assume one has to practice religion to have morals is another straw man assumption.
edit on 14-6-2014 by jrod because: cleanup

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I wonder if he will be the next Republican caught in a "Gay Scandal"

seriously, and people say us Gays are a "Mental Disorder"

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
They've been executing homosexuals for many moons.... Why are people on here so shocked about this. I'm not exactly anti gay, or pro gay, I don't really care either way. But I'd throw a rock or two....

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

You would throw a rock or at me?

seriously, i don't even know what to say, i am at a loss for words.. it's heartbreaking to think that people feel that way

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You're so tough. I bet you must be a big man.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

You would throw a rock or at me?

seriously, i don't even know what to say, i am at a loss for words.. it's heartbreaking to think that people feel that way

Well if it was an execution? yeahhhhhh maybe : /

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Yeah I'm pretty big I'm 6'6 265lbs..... Whats that have to do with this?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

Oh just that you're so big and strong is all. I'm sure that rock you throw would spit the skull right in two.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Oh just that you're so big and strong is all. I'm sure that rock you throw would spit the skull right in two.

Lol I would probably wait until after 50+ rocks where thrown and the body was numb, THEN throw mines. Just trying to be a functioning member of society..... And if rock throwing is part of the game, so be it!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Sounds awesome - just like the good old days! Let's start the killings!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Any idiot can run for congress. That's not pointing at this guy specifically, that's just a general fact about running for office. He doesn't represent conservative leadership.
edit on 14-6-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
mod edit, duplicate of
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sat Jun 14 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Sounds awesome - just like the good old days! Let's start the killings!

It's pretty simple though, all gays have to do is stay in the closet..... Call it going backwards or whatever, in this case backwards is good. Way too much homosexual BS being thrown in peoples faces, even kids. But like I said I'm not anti gay, just sick of hearing about it. On another note, I also think people who do crystal meth should be stoned to death...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

There is a reason why the military repealed don't ask don't tell.

No reasonable people believes in stonings, we are no longer living in the dark ages. For someone who claims to be so big, you must be short somewhere with all the tough guy talk.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

They've been executing homosexuals for many moons.... Why are people on here so shocked about this. I'm not exactly anti gay, or pro gay, I don't really care either way. But I'd throw a rock or two....

I'm somewhere inbetween Bisexual and Asexual. Do I get a rock too?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Probably. You don't fit somebody else's view of how the world has to be, so must be punished.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join