It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting at Walmart in Las Vegas

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

lol, peter pan?

it's too bad he didn't just decide to visit a tall building, to see if he could fly....would have saved us from another media circus, a hoard of moronic politicians trying to use corpses to enslave us, and there'd be two cops who could have finished their delicious lunch, and went home, instead of dying...not to mention the wal-mart patron, who could have finished contributing to the wal-mart empire, and gone about his business...

it sucks that the world has to suck like that..
edit on 6-9-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus
Not just Peter Pan.

Now they are trying to link them to SLENDER MAN and DARK KNIGHT?

The neighbor also told Action News that the man would often dress up as the "Joker" and "Slender Man" and the woman would dress up as "Harley Quinn."

The "Joker" is a comic book super villain, who is portrayed as a criminal mastermind. He was the arch enemy of "Batman." James Holmes, the man who shot and killed 12 people at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, dressed up as the "Joker" during that shooting.

"Slender Man" has most recently been associated with the stabbing of a 12-year-old girl by her 12-year-old friends in Wisconsin. The girls allegedly stabbed the girl because they wanted to meet the fictional character made popular by the website Creepypasta.com.

"Harley Quinn" is also a fictional character in the "Batman" comic book series. She is the girlfriend of the "Joker."

www.jrn.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33
I agree...

I wont give up my weapons and I wont carry out an order to take them from others. With that said I am pretty confident that the overwhelming majority of law enforcement is of the same mindset. A push for gun control does not always equate into sinister activities by the government.

The other misleading point made when media covers these incidents is the mindset people get when watching. Aside from federal standards gun laws will vary from state to state. Who can carry, how they can carry etc.

As an observation people ask why law enforcement acts in the manner they do and this is an example of the reasons behind that mindset. Are we to treat every person as a criminal intent on killing people or treat them as civilians wanting to talk etc.

Obviously the answer should be the latter. For those not in law enforcement all I ask is to at least consider that issue by putting yourself in the place of the 2 officers / civilians killed.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Apparently the Peter Pan costume was for a job.

Now they are even linked to Bundy ranch. This is beyond surreal.

Jared claimed to have been booted from Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's property at the end of the standoff there earlier this year, Monroe added.

The couple openly ranted about killing police officers, 'going underground' and not emerging 'until the time was right, she added.

Another resident, Brandon Monroe, told the paper the suspected shooter often wore army fatigues and dressed as Peter Pan to earn money entertaining and taking pictures with children at the Fremont Street Experience, a downtown tourist destination.

He identified the pair as Jared and Amanda, but did not know their last names. 'They were weird people,' Monroe said, adding that he believes the couple used methamphetamines.

Carol Bundy, the rancher's wife, insisted the shooting was not related to the now-infamous standoff in comments to the paper.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Ya it's a hodgepodge of everything nutter.

Nazi swastikas
conspiracy theorists
comic villains
Bundy ranch
methamphetamines

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: metodex
Well the Revolution HAS begun then....are you happy ATS?
Is this what everyone wanted? Enjoy it America.

As soon as the word "revolution" came into play I nodded my head and said, yep! Another staged phoney baloney. Looks like this summer is shaping up to look like 2012. We just had the lone crazed gunman.... now this. Wonder what is next. I guess the program is about to begin.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Both stories are tragic, but why do people turn their head and there's no outrage over these happenings.
Here's why I'm assuming...Cause it's not according to the plan?

It's so easy to pick out the phoney baloney ones now. It's just laughable. I'm sorry, no offense to anyone, but I know an act when I see one. The most recent one, the poor virgin who couldn't get a girlfriend, and that incredibly faked retribution video.

The revolution has begun? Oh give me a break!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_

originally posted by: opethPA
This story gets more and more complex...

PzFeed Top News
@PzFeed
2 suspects in Las Vegas shootings killed themselves in a suicide pact -

Ok, now I am totally confused. They announce that this is "The start of the revolution", then proceed to fulfill a suicide pact by killing themselves? How can one start the revolution if one is dead? Seems like they had some serious miscalculations with how their plan was supposed to workout.

Well, they HAD to get the word "revolutionary" in there somehow! It makes targeting gun owners who happen to refer to themselves as patriots, a lot easier. Now they can just say... see, those crazy patriot gun owners are nuts, and they want a revolution...... time to get the guns. It's all staged. If no one can see this, they are blind as a bat. If a revolution was really going to get started by some revolutionaries, are they going to go in guns blazing then take their own life? lol It's just getting beyond ridiculous. What more is to come? I really wonder.. it's so obvious that this was all made up as soon as the word "revolution" comes into play here.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: 3n19m470
They should have put up a No Guns Allowed sign. Walmart was just asking for this to happen if they didn't have a sign. How was the gunman supposed to know if there was no sign??

Why the need to put up a sign?

Who in their right mind would want to carry a gun whilst shopping?
I just can't get my head around this American thing of loving a gun. Why can't they do what most of us do and love a woman, ( or a man as the case maybe).

because someone else may have a gun and try and shoot you...so clearly you need to carry a gun everywhere you go so at least you can shoot back...(where is that rolls eyes icon when u need it)

What a wonderful society to live in.

2nd

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
I knew it. After Moncton, it's only going to escalate. Now, it's war on cops. Tomorrow, the government. Then martial law. This is what they've been provoking. This is what they wanted. What they always want.

An excuse.

To me that's the biggest concern. I read about it, the master plan, many years ago. To the elites, cops and soldiers are cannon fodder just like all the rest of us ordinary civilians. The elites have nothing to lose by pitting us against each other; or at least that's what they think. But I never could get others to believe such an evil plot existed. Same for the planned economic collapse, which is all tied in. And a lot of the racial issues of the past too. Divide and conquer; oppress and control.

I know we probably can't have any real effect here except to commiserate on forums like this. But I still appreciate efforts to sort out the psyops, staged events, etc. from any real resistance, so-called "revolution," events whenever there are actually any (was potentially one at Bundy ranch for example, but I think not this one). If for no other reason than just personal satisfaction so we don't fall for their propaganda. Without alternative news sources there would be no way, though, so if we lose the internet, then watch out.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: toidiem

This reminds me of the episode in Revolution when the people are mind screwed (Gitmo style)into killing their target and then offing their self so there is no evidence.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Not even hardly a headline its happening so much. But I tell you this...in the end it is likely the police men and woman of this country who will break the grid lock that the gun nuts hold over this country. They are going down so often.

Then, maybe, some sanity will prevail

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

as long as they weren't scumbags that hurt people, i hope they rest in piece.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

oh, jesus h christ....

seriously? with this crap again?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

yeah, it feels like "tack on anything you wanna demonize" time...

after all, they're dead, and can't contradict anything....

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Are you saying the police will/should take out all us gun owners to protect the rest of y'all??? That's asinine, liberal, utopian nonsense. Once more police realize (some already know) that they've been set up to further the NWO agenda, whose side do you think they will be on? Which cops will want to die for Soros, Rockefeller, Rothschild, etc.?

They can not break the gun owners ("nuts" as you call us) hold over this country without destroying the country. We are the only thing holding it together.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: opethPA

Wait....they killed themselves.....again? Why is it all the shooters these days seem to die at their own hands? That is a new trend, and more than a little weird. Announce a revolution, then kill yourself? Illogical. It's like they all have a pre-programmed self destruct.

I think everyone should forget the whole gun aspect of these cases and look at the people. It sure is weird, two people eating at Cici pizza and two cops there too eating and then the two freak-out and start killing the cops out of the blue. They run to Wal-Mart and clear the store out while killing a third and wait for more cops to arrive to trade a few more shots then go into the back of the store and kill themselves....

WTF...there has got to be a common prescribed med in all these cases and no one is connecting the dots.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: freedomSlave
Your assessment of CCW permit holders is so far from the truth. Here's just one example to prove you're dead wrong. Good luck to you with your cowering strategy...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So, as I understand the reports, the wife shoots the husband and then herself. Either he is a coward or she is just a cold hearted B****.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadySkadi
Since when did 3 shot become "mass" shooting? Is the definition of "mass" by number of people shot or by the location these days (ie: public location, rather then a gang shooting or whatever)

I think mass shooting (regardless of how many killed) is when gunmen(or women) fires at a large group of people without specific pre-meditated targets.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join