It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting at Walmart in Las Vegas

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

dude, decaf.

this is the breaking news section, and it was breaking news, when that was done...that's what happens with breaking news...it's reported as more is known...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
What do you want? A fortune teller to give news which hasn't happened yet?

come to think of it, why not?

seems to work out alright for the BBC

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sad this keeps happening over and over and over.

However, nobody I know here in America is EVER going to give up their right to bare arms.

The fact people/media uses shootings to justify taking guns from law abiding citizens is completely backwards and illogical. Nobody is falling for it. If anything I'm going to oil up my .45 and head to the range.

For every deranged lunatic, whether govt sponsored or not I don't care, I want 10 seasoned gun owners ready to drop him.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Wait....they killed themselves.....again? Why is it all the shooters these days seem to die at their own hands? That is a new trend, and more than a little weird. Announce a revolution, then kill yourself? Illogical. It's like they all have a pre-programmed self destruct.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: freedomSlave

it happens very often. it's just either under-reported, or completely unreported.

look harder.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

right, because as citizens, it's our job to pursue, and hunt down armed crazies...

if there was an exchange with a citizen, the exchange most likely ended once the armed crazies were out of the citizen's immediate area of influence....

some people would pursue...usually those with military, or law enforcement backgrounds......some people will do it just because it seems right, or they know they can pull it off....and some people use the gun for what they bought it for: immediate defense, not "trying to be rambo"

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

was wondering when you'd show up, and start in with your special brand of ignorance.

without any facts to that effect, you can proclaim that "law abiding gun owners" did this. how is it, that you were able to magically infer this knowledge?

last i checked, there are already laws...how about we go ahead and enforce those, instead of making up new ones?...oh, wait, that's right....criminals don't obey laws...which is what makes them criminals. imagine that....oh well, i guess more laws aren't gonna do anything. i doubt that'll stop the stupid people for asking for them though..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Wait....they killed themselves.....again? Why is it all the shooters these days seem to die at their own hands? That is a new trend, and more than a little weird. Announpsychosisvolution, then kill yourself? Illogical. It's like they all have a pre-programmed self destruct.

Illogical? Yes.

Meth is one hell of a drug.

I've been living in Las Vegas for about ten years now. Much like other places, there is a serious meth problem here. This is especially true of the area where this incident happened. I think we are all reading too deeply into the motives of these two nutjobs. Revolutionaries? I doubt it. This smacks of meth-head craziness.

My deepest symapathies and prayers go out to those affected by this tragedy.
edit on 6/8/2014 by mantisfortress because: spelling

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

i dunno about all that....

durring the battle of Mogadishu (3-4 october, 1993, during operation gothic serpent ) 2 delta snipers were inserted at the crash site of super six-four...they were VERY effective, before being overwhelmed.

all that aside, i doubt these yahoos were soldiers, and i doubt they were supposed to be joined by anyone.

i'll say again, this whole thing stinks.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

and again...why am i even talking to you, your'e just gonna ignore it....

again, you COMPLETELY ignore that there's still a s**t-ton of violence in the UK.....but it's acceptable violence, i guesss, because it's not violence done with guns.....

that position is completely idiotic...there is no "gun violence", just like there is no "knife violence", or "hammer violence"...there's just violence.

twisting reality, to fit an agenda, doesn't help anyone.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

and this, folks, is the perception they seek to instill upon us all.....that there is an epidemic, and that it's pressing, and that all we need to do to stop it, is support policies that relieve us of more responsibility and freedom....

yes....total control is the only way..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I knew it. After Moncton, it's only going to escalate. Now, it's war on cops. Tomorrow, the government. Then martial law. This is what they've been provoking. This is what they wanted. What they always want.

An excuse.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker
Hopefully the idiots stick to the cities. A shooter may last a few days in moncton, if they traveled here they would be toast. Why? Most people that live in moncton don't own guns, here, there is more guns than people. A country boy will survive

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
When I heard about this I just about nearly # my pants.

8 years ago to this day I had a series of dreams where I was the shooter, I was one of the dead cops, and the final one where I am an armed civie and I shoot at them. Which just confirms my personally held belief that we are tied into each other's unconscious brain energy and it only gets activated in large groups of people or in times of extreme stress like nowadays

But just remember people. It's always darkest before dawn

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguy27
When I heard about this I just about nearly # my pants.

8 years ago to this day I had a series of dreams where I was the shooter, I was one of the dead cops, and the final one where I am an armed civie and I shoot at them. Which just confirms my personally held belief that we are tied into each other's unconscious brain energy and it only gets activated in large groups of people or in times of extreme stress like nowadays

But just remember people. It's always darkest before dawn

I'm not tied into your unconscious brain, that's for sure

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
people are weird man -
There are definitely some creepers out there.

Clearly, this is exactly why the U.S. government would want to monitor its own citizens, and those of other countries - Because people are f***ing nuts... some of which develop dreams of revolution; fueled by those who preach against the rise of a Police State, or a New world Order.

And to be quite honest - it could be worse.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

At least now the shootings are in the right place. Better Walmart than schools. No cancer cure lost in a Walmart.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Yet people still want to use these kinds of shootings as an excuse to carry guns. BUT where are all these legal gun carrying people? Hiding at home waiting to shoot non armed intruders? What the hellllllllll.....

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Another neighbor, Brandon Monroe, said the man who lived in the apartment often talked about conspiracy theories and often dressed in camouflage or as Peter Pan.

The paper reported that investigators found swastika symbols during their search of the apartment.

Neighbor Krista Koch described the couple as "militant," saying they talked about planning to kill police officers, as well as "going underground" and not coming out until the time was right.

Source

White supremacist, conspiracy theory junkies. Sounds like the woman did all the killing, even killed her husband before herself.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join