It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Asking Any Higher Lifeforms! Earth Needs An Intervention!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
F*ck this, I am going to Mars. Sometimes I think another Noah's arc would be better for Earth. Wipeout all these assholes humans.
edit on 8-6-2014 by whitematrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whitematrix
F*ck this, I am going to Mars. Sometimes I think another Noah's arc would be better for Earth. Wipeout all these assholes humans.

The inherent problems and instinctual proclivities within human beings would, one way or another end up on that ark.

Perhaps a complete extinction would be preferable this TIME?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i present exhibits A and B, above, your honor.
brainwashed into blaming their fellow humans.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

Find it funny when people say its time for some outside force to come and wake us up or save us... thing is, after watching alot of good history docos the last few months all i can say is from day one we've been just as violent and destructive as we are now... heck in some ways we were worse millenia ago than we are today.

So why didn't they come and intervene 2 thousands years ago, 1000, 500, 2 hundred... hell why not in the middle of ww2?

Which begs the question, either they cant or they simply arent there...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

I present exhibit C above as proof of the prevalent state of perpetual denial of an inherently flawed and unrepentant species.

Motion for final judgement, and penalty of mass-extinction if found guilty.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
They are probably waiting for post WW3. When humanity is gone, then they may intervene. They would want to save the PLANET, not humanity.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: whitematrix

Holy crap man, you made me laugh
thanks for that.
One-way trip to Mars ?
I guess it's scheduled for 2023.

But seriously mate, you are right. I feel like there is nothing much we can do here.
Lettng go, commiting suicide or leaving the planet are the only plausible solutions.
edit on 8-6-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

I present exhibit C above as proof of the prevalent state of perpetual denial of an inherently flawed and unrepentant species.

You are a lawyer, arent you?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

Find it funny when people say its time for some outside force to come and wake us up or save us... thing is, after watching alot of good history docos the last few months all i can say is from day one we've been just as violent and destructive as we are now... heck in some ways we were worse millenia ago than we are today.

So why didn't they come and intervene 2 thousands years ago, 1000, 500, 2 hundred... hell why not in the middle of ww2?

Which begs the question, either they cant or they simply arent there...

What if they did intervene and this is the outcome?
You see, we will never know for sure, but my guts are telling me that THEY have been here.
The questions is, have they left?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: supamang

Maybe.... They aren't watching, they don't care, they lost compassion long ago. They wont intervene, they can't save us from our ultimate destiny.

Maybe all that can be done already has been, and the rest is up to us, collectively.

Can humanity survive humanity?

Our ultimate test is just ahead....

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

You are a lawyer, arent you?

No, but I have spent a night or two on ATS.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Back in the early 1950s', there were humanoid looking ET's willing to intervene as a precautionary measure against malevolent natured ETs.  They approached the Eisenhower administration to warn us about the Greys.

In 1953 Astronomers discovered large objects in space which were moving toward the Earth. It was first believed that they were asteroids. Later evidence proved that the objects could only be Spaceships. Project Sigma intercepted alien radio communications. When the objects reached the Earth they took up a very high orbit around the Equator.

There were several huge ships, and their actual intent was unknown. Project Sigma, and a new project, Plato, through radio communications using the computer binary language, was able to arrange a landing that resulted in face to face contact with alien beings from another planet. Project Plato was tasked with establishing diplomatic relations with this race of space aliens. In the meantime a race of human looking aliens contacted the U.S. Government.

This alien group warned us against the aliens that were orbiting the Equator and offered to help us with our spiritual development. They demanded that we dismantle and destroy our nuclear weapons as the major condition. They refused to exchange technology citing that we were spiritually unable to handle the technology which we then possessed. They believed that we would use any new technology to destroy each other.

This race stated that,
we were on a path of self destruction and we must stop killing each other,
stop polluting the Earth,
stop raping the Earth's natural resources,
and learn to live in harmony.
These terms were met with extreme suspicion, especially the major condition of nuclear disarmament.

It was believed that meeting that condition would leave us helpless in the face of an obvious alien threat. We also had nothing in history to help with the decision. Nuclear disarmament was not considered to be within the best interest of the United States.

The overtures were rejected.
The Wrong Decision Was Made

An offer was taken up by the Greys instead due to the fact that they were willing to give up technological secrets.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

With all due respect, like everything else, the truth about that has been spun, spun again, and then re-spun. The story today is never the original, authentic, real story, for even in your signature you believe, without a doubt, we humans are manipulated by another species, from somewhere else…..if manipulation like that is occurring, and this long, it is only logical to realize that today's version of events is surely not what really happened. But we gotta keep the "herd" calm, right?
tetra

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

the repentant part just gets worse the more you try.
give to the poor. you do. you get blamed for being greedy.
pay taxes to uphold society and provide free stuff to people down on their luck. you do. you get blamed for being greedy and not caring.
pray for the sick, help the wounded, send food and medicine to emergency situations. you do. you get accused of being a looney tune who believes in a bearded white guy in the sky, who will send you to a fiery place where you will burn and suffer and scream and cry forever if you disobey any of his 10 rules, "but he loves you! he loves you and he needs money!" - george carlin

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
o h wait. i'm not done.

give up various bad habits. there's no end to bad habits, did you know that?
there's still something more and something more, and you're never quite good enough and some guy named ausername comes on a thread and lets you know that it ain't good enough (and it's not your imagination that it ain't good enough and will never be good enough. so might as well live it up cause you gonna get f'ed up regardless). i just don't know what to say except, take a hike mike.

i need a new defense attorney, cause you are apparently an imposter.
edit on 8-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

There are mitigating factors which must be revealed and represented before judgement….which, by the way, doesn't belong to anyone here, engaged in the very same as what you think of Exhibit C, while Exhibit C is neither engaged nor has anything to do with the fall of the species…..

That's where the mitigating factors no one can discuss, realistically, come into play…..

Those who judge this way, I submit, are every bit as judgemental as Christians they accuse of the same thing,while they are doing the very same…..
tetra

edit on 8-6-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

yeah no doubt. if the human species had to rely on me to save them from extinction by my righteousness, we'd be in alot of trouble apparently.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

My apologies, I didn't know this was about you. Perhaps you misunderestimated my sarcasm. Oh, and my name isn't mike.

Try thinking beyond yourself sometime. Think of humanity as a whole being... How would you render judgement?

Food for thought only... Time for my hike now.

See ya.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: tetra50

yeah no doubt. if the human species had to rely on me to save them from extinction by my righteousness, we'd be in alot of trouble apparently.

I've so enjoyed your comments, here, undo, as I usually do…whether that means anything or not….
Yes, I LOL at this, for we're all in the same boat, so to speak, and I kinda think that' s a very big plan of the act of salvation , instead of the judgement I replied to…
tetra

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

My apologies, I didn't know this was about you. Perhaps you misunderestimated my sarcasm. Oh, and my name isn't mike.

Try thinking beyond yourself sometime. Think of humanity as a whole being... How would you render judgement?

Food for thought only... Time for my hike now.

See ya.

how would i render judgement? easy ! i'd say not guilty! by reason of not having one freakin' clue what is going on, by reason of the guys at the top hiding the really good stuff, so we don't have one freakin' clue what is going on, by reason of being manipulated as a species by entities that apparently know us better than we know ourselves and then blamed for the results of their manipulations, by reason of i'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and i think everyone else is as well.

not guilty. not guilty. NOT GUILTY!
edit on 8-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join