It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Asking Any Higher Lifeforms! Earth Needs An Intervention!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Ah, if only it were that easy.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

With all due respect, like everything else, the truth about that has been spun, spun again, and then re-spun. The story today is never the original, authentic, real story, for even in your signature you believe, without a doubt, we humans are manipulated by another species, from somewhere else…..if manipulation like that is occurring, and this long, it is only logical to realize that today's version of events is surely not what really happened. But we gotta keep the "herd" calm, right?
tetra

Regarding Eisenhower, sure there are minute inconsistencies that pop up but the foundation remains the same. That foundation being that meetings were held with both positive and negative oriented ETs. The info in my sig goes significantly in depth surrounding the phenomena and it's covertness. It's very hard to explain to the average joe, the dilemma involving why overt takeover hasn't occurred. It has many agendas hanging in the balance strongly linked to perfecting the genetic manipulation of humans for various desired effects to ensure the survival of an off world species.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Ah, if only it were that easy.

Good luck.

you might have missed this part

by reason of not having one freakin' clue what is going on, by reason of the guys at the top hiding the really good stuff, so we don't have one freakin' clue what is going on, by reason of being manipulated as a species by entities that apparently know us better than we know ourselves and then blamed for the results of their manipulations, by reason of i'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and i think everyone else is as well.

not guilty. not guilty. NOT GUILTY!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
exhibit D:

a guy is clinically insane. people blame him for being clincially insane and treat him like he's clinically insane on purpose. like he did that to himself, because he thought -- gee wouldn't it be great to be clincially insane? so we take this poor guy, who needs a doctor, and we stuff him in a prison with a bunch of other people who are clinically insane and call them criminals. it's like putting a bunch of people with broken legs in a work camp together and telling them their job is to walk around in mud. and why do we do that?

cause all crazy people are demon possessed doncha know? i mean that's how it started. unless a demon is a genetic defect or brain damage, crazy does not automatically equal demons. where'd the idea come to do this to people who are suffering? surely not from a loving father. no, it was not from a loving father.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I like how you edit posts. But you and I know what I responded to. You are quite clever. I like that.

As a concept, we can look at life individually or collectively... One of those perspectives leads to a dangerous outcome, the other to survival of a species.

In the end... WE are our own judge, whether we like it or not.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

tell that to the jews at auschwitz or the japanese at hiroshima or the ukrainians when stalin starved them all to death. were those humans doing that stuff? really? are ya sure??

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754
Ok I did it. Intervention is happening. You are welcome.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Interesting, now think on a much larger scale, as in the totality of good vs evil within ALL of humanity.

If you still don't get it, then just wait a while. Reality and inevitability will catch up to you one way or another soon enough.

Perhaps one day you will find that many of the things you have chosen to not believe in are true.... Perhaps not.

Only time will tell.
edit on 8-6-2014 by ausername because: changed one letter

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

originally posted by: tetra50

With all due respect, like everything else, the truth about that has been spun, spun again, and then re-spun. The story today is never the original, authentic, real story, for even in your signature you believe, without a doubt, we humans are manipulated by another species, from somewhere else…..if manipulation like that is occurring, and this long, it is only logical to realize that today's version of events is surely not what really happened. But we gotta keep the "herd" calm, right?
tetra

Regarding Eisenhower, sure there are minute inconsistencies that pop up but the foundation remains the same. That foundation being that meetings were held with both positive and negative oriented ETs. The info in my sig goes significantly in depth surrounding the phenomena and it's covertness. It's very hard to explain to the average joe, the dilemma involving why overt takeover hasn't occurred. It has many agendas hanging in the balance strongly linked to perfecting the genetic manipulation of humans for various desired effects to ensure the survival of an off world species.

Ah, but yes, takeover occurred long ago. And you exhibit that…for logically, Eisenhower would never have made that deal at all, if the entire human population wasn't threatened, and he elected to go along vs. not going along and the entire human population being annihilated right then….

Instead, he chose (and really, it was no choice, at all, for someone in his position, and many of us have been there since and before…same old, same old, really) to go along, so the entire human population would not suffer annihilation, at that point, but that meant something wholly evil, in itself….but he was not at fault for that.

What it meant was, humans became a locked species, used for whatever purposes those who took over wished to use us for. The discussion between undo and ausername is the evidence and result for what this caused. But this information is usually not taken seriously, even though an entire species suffers for it.
tetra

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Correct. You can say the administration was stuck between a rock and a hard place with the fear of an advanced species and the uncertainty of the motives of this species being contributing factors which lead to said decisions. That's it in a nutshell. I would give a more detailed response to your comment but right now I'm trying to devote attention to the NBA finals game. GO HEAT!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Edit: double post
edit on CDTSun, 08 Jun 2014 20:06:18 -0500uAmerica/ChicagoJunAmerica/Chicago181806pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Interesting, now think on a much larger scale, as in the totality of good vs evil within ALL of humanity.

If you still don't get it, then just wait a while. Reality and inevitability will catch up to you one way or another soon enough.

Perhaps one day you will find that many of the things you have chosen to not believe in are true.... Perhaps not.

Only time will tell.

what did i choose not to believe in? i believe in god. i just don't think he's the bad guy the old testament makes him out to be. not even sure if god is a gender

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername
I know this isn't directed at me, once again, but …..

Jews in Auschwitz, Bergen-Belson, etc., was a scripted event…designed to judge humanity just as you are doing, now.
Or this is what I gather from your responses: That you've judged humanity to be a lost cause for its actions against its own.

While undo is trying to say that all these events have been manipulated, and therefore, cannot logically be used to judge anything or anyone, but those whom have manipulated such death, horror and destruction.
Sincerely,
tetra
edit on 8-6-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You asked and answered for the most part your own question in that post. As for your personal deeper questions and conflicts only you can address those from within.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You're playing on the most narrow views of isolated historical periods of evil. You are only seeing a few pixels of the big picture.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You're playing on the most narrow views of isolated historical periods of evil. You are only seeing a few pixels of the big picture.

Pardon me, I'm not playing on anything. I am giving an example of a why and how humanity is judged as it is…..lacking and only capable of evil. It is you who do not see the big picture, respectfully.

tetra

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

No, we need to get our acts together. Are we jacked up? Yeah, and we need to be the ones to unjack ourselves.

It's none of anyone's damn business but ours. Chill out, it's not that bad. Don't be so judgemental.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Never hurts to ask!

Thanks for the quick reply yet why did you even bother? As an Higher Being as you so quoted, stepping on the little guy, I actually would refuse Your Help Anyway! Seems we have enought of the same around Here so if you like. Do stop by and pick them up, would you?

Thanks for the so-called tip, although one claiming to be Higher then I would never address that issue. Seems Space has more problems then I thought. Good day to you Sir and have a safe trip where ever your going!

Peace

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I believe they already are if they are aware of us and I believe we won't/don't even know it.

Oh, we see glimpses like the Foo Fighters in World War 2. If ET is really observing us and inclined to help, wouldn't they have helped then?

Then they Sent more Foo Fighters with Dave Grohl this time. We'll be alright.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It's humorous to see how others erroneously relate higher intelligence and advanced technology with ideas of strong morals and humane ethics. Our own species is proof that this is incorrect thinking.

It seems that a good portion of you sought help from other humans at some point in your pasts and were let down by them, so instead of turning inwardly and becoming that better human being that you sought, you threw your powers away to the idea that some non-human species will take pity on you and save humanity. Your suffering has led you to reject our own Mother, our own world in favor of fantasy worlds.

If you only knew what you all really are then you'd understand why these fantasies will never see fruition. Find God within yourself and you will see Him in All. Truly I tell you this reality is an illusion, it is forever changing and cannot stay complacent so why must you insist on causing for your selves unnecessary suffering, holding on to the belief that the world needs saving? Live your life and find your true self, let the beings on other planets have theirs as well.

The world is not as complicated as most believe, reading things on the internet doesn't equate to experiencing real life and often I see people making that mistake.

I know you are all me, and I you. This goes for all living beings, you just don't know this yet because you haven't properly sought it with fervency.

Peace be with you.
edit on 8-6-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join