It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson Granted Parole

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Not sure why this has not been posted yet here? Thought it would be front page news by now. If this is really real then I am left speechless. How in the hell can the mastermind of one of the most famous murder cases of the recent times that has been locked up for many years now be let go? He is 79 yrs old, sure. But in my honest opinion that is still a young age, even with health issues. I cannot understand the logic behind this move by the officials involved, didn't it occur to anyone that this man still has a cult following after all these years? I fear for what might come of this when the day arrives and he walks out of prison. What is everyone else s opinion on this? Am I just that much behind the times in my thinking? empirenews.net...

Corcoran, California – One of the most famous killers in the American prison system will be walking free. On Tuesday Charles Manson, who is now 79 years old, was granted parole by the California Board of Parole and authorized by California Governor Jerry Brown. According to California Board of Parole Hearings Commissioner John Peck, prison overcrowding forced the prison board to re-evaluate prisoners that are elderly or those with serious illnesses. In February a panel of federal judges ordered California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) two more years to reduce chronic prison overcrowding that has cost the state billions of dollars

edit on 6-6-2014 by jaynkeel because: add text

edit on 6-6-2014 by jaynkeel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
HOAX

It's not discussed here because it's a hoax.
Sorry ... you got hoaxed.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Just for your information...He never killed anyone.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
HOAX

It's not discussed here because it's a hoax.
Sorry ... you got hoaxed.

I am starting to see that now. FYI Guerrilla Media Network was the original source of the story, thats why I bought into it.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel
Yup, HOAX.
And Chucky M never actually killed anyone.

link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Just for your information...He never killed anyone.

Doesn't change the fact he is still a pos.

link   

This is news to me and no, you're definitely not behind the times. There's no way in hell this guy should ever be released back into the public realm. What were they thinking?

This little excerpt from the source article shows just how right you are about him still having a following.

“It’s a great [expletive] day in America!” said Joe Goldsmith, who camped out in from of the prison Wednesday morning decked out in manson gear with tattoos covering his face. “Manson is my idol”

ETA; Hoax, huh? Well, in that case, never mind.

edit on 6-6-2014 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
IT'S A SATIRICAL WEBSITE. Read the other headlines.
edit on 6-6-2014 by Degradation33 because: Because some things need to be capitalized.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Charlie will only leave prison in a pine box. he's not going anywhere.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Ok I see why you all keep harping on me because I used the word famous killers in my post will correct. Coffee has not kicked in yet. I know the history behind the case. Will go and fix it now.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Funny how that works too, there are people who kill by the score.
We call them "HEROES".
There is much worse out there than Chucky M, roaming free!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

How in the hell can one of the most famous killers of the recent times that has been locked up for many years now be let go?

Charles Manson never murdered anyone.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Maybe it's a hoax Charlie is getting out, but this doesn't explain the thinking behind allowing John Hinckley Jr. to walk the streets in Williamsburg, Va. when visiting family. The town gets in an uproar everytime he visits. It makes the wife nervous because his favorite book store is the same as ours..

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Oh, the excuse is that we have an overcrowding issue?? Yeah, that is good justification to let this serial killer back out into real life....What a freaking joke of a system we have!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

How in the hell can one of the most famous killers of the recent times that has been locked up for many years now be let go?

Do you not know how to read I corrected it. UHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel

Eh, you just edited it from "one of the most famous killers of recent times" to "the mastermind of one of the most famous murder cases of the recent times"...
Ye need to get up early in the morning to pull that one over me old bean.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Eh, you just edited it from "one of the most famous killers of recent times" to "the mastermind of one of the most famous murder cases of the recent times"...

Yes I admitted to correcting it, 2 times now I said I corrected it a few posts up. So what am I trying to pull over on you?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yes I admitted to correcting it, 2 times now I said I corrected it a few posts up. So what am I trying to pull over on you?

You corrected it after my post then had the cheek to ask me if i dont know how to read. go back and see for yourself if it helps put things in order.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
My Apologies...I was looking at someone else's post saying the same thing...easy enough mistake to make..

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Are you married to Jody Foster?
No worries then. r reply to: MarlinGrace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join