It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Year Old Kid Uses Crystal Grids To Transmute Negative Energy & Explains How It Works

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Subjectivity is cool. Can't really discuss it rationally though.

Rationality is subjective as well.

In a room full of sociopaths, one normal person is the irrational one.

edit on 2-6-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

What phenomenon is that?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

From my point of view she is using the rock as a lens for chi. And if you do not know how to access chi and what kundalini energy feels like then it is your fault that you have not built up sensitivity not hers. This information have been around for ages and people all over the world have been able to do it. And the whole cannot be measured excuse is so old. If you really go into non boxed science studies about what happens to a body under kundalini energy and the change in the body then you will get documentation on the physical symptoms even information that have been measured by machines. You can easily measure a kundalini root flame by measuring the temperature difference in the body and see how the heat follows the spine/nervous system creating more heat on the back side than the front of the body.

But that is a blasphemy to the Material world view that should have been discarded long ago. You cannot argue with people who will not go beyond conditioned faith. On 500 years people will look at the Materialists as we look at The Catholic church and the idiocy that earth was the center of the universe. Religious conditioned dogma.
edit on 2-6-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

patience....

it is on its way .......

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Luuke123
a reply to: Psynic

What phenomenon is that?

Keep reading.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
A friend has been experimenting with this technology.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Ah, I hear you and I agree with your perspective re:negative energy >light crystals. Thank you for elaborating.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
lol

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Oh, I like the third one very much!
If you do make some art with crystals, I hope you'll make a thread and share pictures!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: speculativeoptimist

ok....heh..heh-heh....

the child talks to rocks...

ok, this wins for the most bats**t insane thing i've read today....

congrats, you get a cookie. (feel special, i stole them from bill's cupboard, and i hate sharing)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

ok....heh..heh-heh....

the child talks to rocks...

ok, this wins for the most bats**t insane thing i've read today....

congrats, you get a cookie. (feel special, i stole them from bill's cupboard, and i hate sharing)

You say that like talking to rocks is a bad thing!

People also talk to plants. And their pets. And themselves.
If you've never had a NDE does that mean they aren't real?
If you've never had 'intuition' save your life, does that mean it can't happen for somebody else?
If you've never heard a flute, does that mean I'm delusional for saying I have? Have you ever 'seen' love?
Just because we can't scientifically prove that a sixth sense exists, doesn't mean it doesn't. At least, not for those willing to experience it.
Just because a rock has never spoken to you doesn't prove that they can't speak.

edit on 200000099America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

ok then...you get one too....

somebody call the place with the padded rooms, plz...this is getting out of hand...

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: nugget1

ok then...you get one too....

somebody call the place with the padded rooms, plz...this is getting out of hand...

Hahaha! Thank you SO much! I love cookies; especially chocolate chip!
I would enjoy a vacation right now. Do you think I could get a padded room with a view? A view of rocks....so I have someone to talk to.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau
For me there is a change going on on Ats.

1 Year ago topics like this have been more ridiculed. Now there is more balance.
And i think this will even change more and more to more openness.
Its really interesting how much changes in only one year right now.....on all levels.

THe internet is truly a blessing when it comes to change....

Oh sorry. I have been busy, but now i am back to ridicule. I love hearing stories about what science doesn't know from people who don't know enough about science to say such things. Me and many others are also concerned that this is a growing trend; that at some point, the uneducated will outnumber the rational and science will become a bunch of what if stories with no one left to discern fact from fantasy.

The amount of unsubstantiated claims made on this entire site is staggering. The ignorance is tangible.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

you also hafta take into account that a LOT of old-school ATS have departed...they were the really smart ones, who questioned everything, and kept this place honest...

they were the ones who most often ridiculed this kind of silly "newage" crap..

i am both proud, and sad to be part of a dying breed.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Have been reading this thread a few pages, and am replying now, so that I can still remember the points I want to process.

Crystals. Those magical-seeming things that are actually used by many industries, and that are shrouded in mystery on the other hand. There are the mysterious 'crystal skulls'*
there are legends, movies, stories and plays that have to do with magnificent powers of crystals (there's a fun Hong Kong flick, called "Jade Crystal", where a kid (surprise, surprise) gets an extra-terrestrial crystal that speaks to him (hmm..), and has fantastic powers - there's lots of tasty kung-fu action in that old movie, but the over-usage of the same song in every action scene is repetitive).

There's even the story of Atlantis.. in some books, claims are made about the whole Atlantis being powered by one crystal! Then there are the 'memories of ancient Egypt', where dangerous crystal-handling was taught to the priest class, but you had to have your emotions (chakras) completely under control first, or you could die from the power of the crystals, etc.

I don't know for sure if any of it is true, but I also have an intuitive feeling about at least -some- crystals being very powerful at -some- point in time. I also have a feeling that the powerful crystal breeds/specieces/types were removed from this planet, just like the arc of the covenant was, so that the 'evil ape-people' couldn't get their hands on such awesome power. The seers, adepts, priests and the spiritual masters of the Golden Age allegedly foresaw this era coming, and removed all the most powerful things that could do devastating damage from the planet, before leaving themselves..

Whether any of this is true or not, or how true it is, if any, is debatable, but I think it should be kept in mind at least as some kind of flimsy theory until we know more, as it could provide a deep background for understanding of what crystals are and how they work, and what their powers can be, and how they can be utilized for the common good (instead of just radios, watches and whatnot).

The next point is that an eight-year old kid is not an authority on anything, no matter how much he claims to know about something. Someone that young can't always know truth from fiction - heck, when I was young, I really believed K.I.T.T. was not only possible, but real! (Some of it is possible of course, nowadays, but not the breathing and joke-cracking, emotional, empathetic A.I.)

They can't know the limitations of the physical plane that young, and when they have just arrived from the wonderful world of the astral plane, they are still full of "everything is possible"-attitude, especially if their twisted parents have warped their minds with hippie religions and other new age crystal confusion.

A kid that claims that a crystal talks to him should raise the interest of the 'professionals', who claim that ANYONE who 'hears voices', is insane, and needs to be medicated (this is not my opinion, though, but just as a sidenote as to how this world usually works).

Some people defend the imagination of the kids, and say that this world needs imagination. That may be true, but it doesn't add the credibility of this 'grid' and its dubious effects. Talk is cheap, arranging some shiny stones according to masonic symbolism is easy, being a new-age-brainwashed kid with active imagination is also easy and even common in some areas, I bet.

So we really don't have anything in our hands here. Remember that children can even have imaginary friends! So talking crystals might be just as 'real' as those friends.. (not that an imaginary friend couldn't be an actual entity living in astral world, for example, that the kid still sees because his chakras are not yet as closed as the adults' chakras usually are on this planet, but that's a bit beyond the scope of this post)

As to the claim about 'negative energy' - I would very much like to hear this defined and elaborated on. What does "negative energy" mean, and what does it mean to 'transmogrify' it into some kind of 'positive energy'? (Well, I am paraphrasing, as I forgot the original terms, and looking at them now would stop my typing flow)

Minus ions could be construed as 'negative energy', although their effects are very uplifting and constructive (though mild, unless you are next to a big waterfall). Someone suggested that they should be called 'positive ions', because they are such a 'positive thing'. This of course only shows the confusion that the masses always give to originally accurate terminology (believe it or not, using the http-protocol used to be called 'browsing the web', instead of 'surfing the net' - and 'plug'n'play' was already implemented in other computers before Windows 95 was fabricated, and there it was called "autoconfiguration"). Sometimes I wonder if the masses even deserve to know anything..

But if 'negative energy' means 'minus ions', it wouldn't have to be 'transmogrified' (I know some other, more 'new age'-word was used, but I like this better), because it's already beneficial to human life.

Does it mean 'lower vibrating energy'? I mean, what was the energy like before the transmogrification, and what is it like afterwards? How does anyone tell that anything actually happened? Do they 'feel' better? (This is of course not enough, because it's so subjective and there's confirmation bias, especially about your own kid and his creations, especially if you are a new-age-hippie)

Having said that, I have actually visited rooms that have been clearly vibrating in a higher-than-the-surrounding-environment-frequency, based on how they felt. It was an amazing experience, but I only had the honor of experiencing such things a few times in my life. Still, it was also logical that the rooms would feel like that - one was a group meditation room, one was a similar group prayer room, and one was a chinese acupuncturist's office.**

So, WHAT is that 'negative energy', WHY would he want to 'transmogrify' it, and WHAT is the practical end result (without which, WHAT would happen)?

What does this 'grid' actually accomplish, that's measurable in some way (not necessarily with equipment - like, if it does transform lower vibes to higher ones, it might create the euphoric feeling that existed in those rooms I just mentioned)?

At least get the terminology to be clear. How can energy be 'transmogrified' anyway? There's really no such thing as 'bad' energy or 'good' energy - there's just different vibration frequencies, different amounts/powers of energy, and different directions of energy (yin/yang, expanding or contracting). So you can heal or construct something with energy, but you can also destroy or expand something with energy and create explosions or implosions. So what is this 'negative energy', really?

Eight-year old kids may have the benefit of having open mind, that is not full of all kinds of mental concepts and locked mindsets and denial and bitterness - but they also do not have a fully matured brain yet, their chakras are still under development, they do not have a lot of first-hand experience of the world, it's limitations, how it all works, and all - all they see is possibilities. And they are very suspectiple to the influence of TV shows, comics, stories, movies, and whatever their parents are feeding him. He might have seen something on a TV show, forgotten about it, and using it sub-consciously, and yet thinking that it's his own creation. It's not a coincidence that he seems to be building very masonic symbolism, and his parents and sisters are new age-cultists from the looks of things.

It'd be fun to just take his word for it, but as the Cosmic Messenger told us, there will be such masters that they will almost dupe the very elect.

* I think they might have been actual skulls, or 'energetically modelled' from living human beings, but I am not sure how well these theories hold water without further research - but I feel like there's something more to it than just some primitive dudes carving a crystal when they were bored and the bars were closed that night.

** The chinese know how to raise the vibration frequency, at least according to a study made that showed that even Chinatowns have higher vibration frequency than the surrounding city, and chinese cities in general did have similar higher vibe compared to some other cities - I know how vague it all sounds, and I can't remember the details myself, so I can't offer you any links or proof, I am simply offering you what I know, and you can take it or leave it - but in that sense, it did make sense, that the rooms were higher in frequency - mind you, no one told me they were, or anything - I just felt something I never felt anywhere else, every time I visited such a room, and it was such a tingling, uplifting, almost euphoric experience, like walking in mountain air or clouds in total harmony - it was such a wonderous feeling that I wanted to learn how to create it myself, so my place would always have that - sadly, I never found the secret to creating such an 'atmosphere', if you will, so I never learned to do it.

edit on 7-6-2014 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

While I don't recall the exact text, Nikola Tesla understood that everything in our universe gave off a frequency between 6-8 ohms (I think that's right).

The Ohm is not a unit of frequency. It is a unit of electrical resistivity.

The unit you are looking for is Hertz (Hz). Everything in the universe does not give off a frequency of 6-8 Hz. For example, your body is, at this very moment giving off energy at about 24,982 GHz (that's 24,982 million Hertz)...infrared.

Thanks you for that!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

I would strongly suggest reading up on EM and electrical circuits.

If you like music/sound, then learning how to build speakers would be a good avenue! This way, you can actually hear the difference between changes in a circuit. Another great avenue would be radio!

There is a lot of info that is a bit off in your post. That said, Tesla was/is probably the most awesome mad scientists we have ever had in modern humanity.

Definitely will do, thanks!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join