It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Year Old Kid Uses Crystal Grids To Transmute Negative Energy & Explains How It Works

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

i posted a video in which some beings also talk about the new children..maybe you will like it..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: begoodbees

Is this kid not just doing the same thing? Mimicking the teachings of the environment he was raised in? What if he was from a christian household and said the bible spoke to him and he showed us how to use it to disperse negative energies? Would you chastise those who call bs on that?

A child cannot walk out into nature and find a bible, but a child can walk outside and find stone, crystals, and other earthly materials to work with.

Nature provides everything we need, but instead of learning, listening, appreciating, and understanding it, we as a society take it for granted, exploit it, destroy it's beauty, and mostly never give proper thanks because we are in a constant state of chaos.

But if an object works like the bible, then use it by all means.

I find it interesting you felt chastised, because I was merely pointing out the ignorance and hypocrisy's of our society.

Peace,

RT
edit on 1-6-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Thanks for the video. But whoever is coaching him, has no idea about how to setup the experiment. First, the pendulum has to be in an environment with no air drag - and that's not possible in his living room. If the pendulum was perfectly still and the initial force "seemed" to come from the crystals, he would have to do multiple tests to determine if that was true i.e. - do the same experiment without the crystals, do the experiment with just some of the crystals, do the experiment with the crystals in a different alignment. If you watch the video closely, you'll see that the pendulum was always moving from the git-go - in other words, there's no there there.
The coach is doing a disservice to the boy - he obviously is interested in the project. But he's not getting any real science - just a lot of crap that he will have to dump one day if he ever wants to be a real scientist.

edit on 1-6-2014 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

I agree. The boy isn't getting any science education.

I presume the woman who is filming the project is the "coach". I wonder if she realizes what damage she's doing to this boy - at his age and his apparent interest in the project and with the right instructor, his mind could be trained to think like a scientist and not like a circus magician.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Science isn't the only way. He has not portrayed this in a scientific way to us, but that is ok. I agree it comes across on the more metaphysical realm. It is his choice on how he portrays it. It does not mean that the message he is giving is not powerful and just as important. Yes he is an average 8 yr old boy and perhaps has learned some of this information from a family member. It is inspirational none the less to me and I'm sure to many others. I am impressed with the boys ability to express himself at his young age. I have 5 year old children so I can not compare the maturity, educational or intelligence level to say whether he is an exceptional child or not, that would just be me putting a label when in fact I believe all children are exceptional ! I'm not saying the boy is any more magnificent than any other child his age. I think it is magnificent that he found something that interests him and he is delving into it with an open mind.

In my mind I offered up that it would be a good science project... I got the idea after watching his initial video and after i saw posters wanting a scientific explanation here. It would be a fun project.

Again there is no one answer... science is not the only way for me and perhaps for him ?

:-)
leolady

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

are your children also showing more openness to topics like this? Do you see a difference to you as a child?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Well he specifically says that he's "generating energy". If he's generating energy through the grid then it's a physical phenomenon that can be measured. There's nothing mysterious about it. The pendulum "experiment" demonstrates that whoever is coaching him doesn't have a clue about science and how a pendulum works. I just wonder what the point is of the whole project? What's the message? The only message I get is that he's being trained to think like a circus magician.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
oh well, as long as he's happy.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

Well he specifically says that he's "generating energy". If he's generating energy through the grid then it's a physical phenomenon that can be measured. There's nothing mysterious about it. The pendulum "experiment" demonstrates that whoever is coaching him doesn't have a clue about science and how a pendulum works. I just wonder what the point is of the whole project? What's the message? The only message I get is that he's being trained to think like a circus magician.

Science is merely another dogma, based on the observations of man.

There are many things that modern science could not quantify, in the past, based on limitation of technology, and understanding, but are now able to quantify.

There are also many things that science can not quantify today based on limits of technology, understanding, and beliefs.

If it wasn't for imagination, people like Nikola Tesla would have never achieved the amazing technologies and discoveries he did in his short stay on this earth.

Sometimes people are not able to quantify, nor explain to other what they see, understand, or know to another, because the other people lack the skills, depth, openness, and in some cases intelligence to comprehend.

It doesn't make either group more or less, just different.

Peace,

RT

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Yes.
Its interesting that sometimes new understandings in Science come up at different places at the same time..

Even science seems to have morphogenetic aspect to it..

As if knowledge does not come by chance but with certain changes in our Perceptional (vibrational?) set up as a society.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
For me there is a change going on on Ats.

1 Year ago topics like this have been more ridiculed. Now there is more balance.
And i think this will even change more and more to more openness.
Its really interesting how much changes in only one year right now.....on all levels.

THe internet is truly a blessing when it comes to change....

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Tesla indeed had a vivid imagination and was a visionary but imagination isn't enough to bring forth a new technology. Like every scientist, he understood that he had to demonstrate that his inventions performed the way he predicted. Otherwise, his work would have been pointless.

" Tesla astonished the world by demonstrating. the wonders of alternating current electricity at the World Columbian Exposition in Chicago in 1893. Alternating current became standard power in the 20th Century. This accomplishment changed the world. He designed the first hydroelectric powerplant in Niagara Falls in 1895, which was the final victory of alternating current. The achievement was covered widely in the world press, and Tesla was praised as a hero world wide. King Nikola of Montenegro conferred upon him the Order of Danilo."

www.teslasociety.com...

It's no different with this boy. If he can generate energy through his crystal grid, then he should be able to demonstrate the phenomenon or at the very least, understand that it's important. It's not an outlandish idea.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

I have not discussed these topics with my children & this type of stuff was not discussed with me as a child.
I however have always been fascinated since a young age with anything unexplained.

Having said that... my children will at some point recognize my interest in this type of subject matter when they are old enough and become interested to ask and or take notice of my interests. I will not sway them one way or the other but of course they will have some exposure to it. Especially when they find out what ATS is. :-)

For me, it began with reading horror novels and watching shows like Scooby Doo, Unsovled Mysteries, Detective Shows, X-files, Sightings, Paranormal ...so on and so forth and evolved of course into all the more current day sources where I can get my hands on all the information.

My parents did not steer me in any direction. They let me make my own choices. Neither of them were involved in anything of this nature.

leolady

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by:leolady

Science isn't the only way.

Actually science is the only way. It's pretty hard to avoid actually. However, without proper training, and years of tutelage and experience it is near impossible, to properly apply sound methods. There are a lot more bad scientists around than there are people who are well trained enough to build proper experiments to test a hypothesis like this.

He has not portrayed this in a scientific way to us, but that is ok.

Sure. He's eight years old. He's not conducting science. He's using his imagination.

it comes across on the more metaphysical realm.

Metaphysical?? I wish somebody would find this place already.

children are exceptional!

Sure. They can learn at a rate that far exceeds that of adults. Which is why they should be taught proper procedures to discern fantasy/hypothesis from reality/theory at a young age. That is what science projects are all about. Power from crystals that cleans up dark energy has nothing to do with science. It's a childs imagination working properly after hearing a fantastic story from his mommy. It's cute. For play time.

Now if she had regular discussions of proper scientific application with him everyday, he would be lightyears ahead of his peers in class. He would be an exceptional scientist by the time he got to college. But that won't happen because his mom is a mental retard who believes in crystal powers and scary evil entities.

edit on 1-6-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Science is a method that has morphed into an industry.

There is a massive, massive difference between the industry of science and the practice of science. Does this type of thing remind you of any other organizations in our history?

Kauskau,

The method of science is ever-evolving because it is the closest we have come to a natural learning approach that can also bridge cultural and language barriers.

Most people that speak about science dont actually practice it, they just parrot what they have heard (much like the child in this video). Think of it like the Flat Earth Society. The industry of science is a business first and foremost and has profits as their highest concern, not necessarily learning.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
From what I've been told, everything in our existence gives off some sort of frequency.
While I don't recall the exact text, Nikola Tesla understood that everything in our universe gave off a frequency between 6-8 ohms (I think that's right).

Which is how he was able to generate electricity and then have people touch the coils and while holding an object like a florescent light bulb or something else all with out injuring them or killing them.

Also read somewhere (one of the many books on Tesla) that electricity as we use it today, has been modified from that original 6-8 ohm (nice analog frequency) range to one much higher. Which may explain why when we come in contact with it today (like a coil for example), because of the much higher frequency range it's created at (to push it further distances over wire) it shatters that analog frequency and does damage to (or destroys) living things.

I'm not an expert, just read, a lot.
edit on 1-6-2014 by BlackboxInquiry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

I would strongly suggest reading up on EM and electrical circuits.

If you like music/sound, then learning how to build speakers would be a good avenue! This way, you can actually hear the difference between changes in a circuit. Another great avenue would be radio!

There is a lot of info that is a bit off in your post. That said, Tesla was/is probably the most awesome mad scientists we have ever had in modern humanity.
edit on 1-6-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Would you describe it as you are Byosen Scanning the flow of energy thru your hands creating heat and tingle when they are near?

If it is not personal and something you can share.
How do you use the crystal when you meditate?
How do you meditate? Can you give me your actions on what you do when you meditate?
Can you describe the changes and feeling in your body? Heat, cold, vibrations?
edit on 1-6-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

While I don't recall the exact text, Nikola Tesla understood that everything in our universe gave off a frequency between 6-8 ohms (I think that's right).

The Ohm is not a unit of frequency. It is a unit of electrical resistivity.

The unit you are looking for is Hertz (Hz). Everything in the universe does not give off a frequency of 6-8 Hz. For example, your body is, at this very moment giving off energy at about 24,982 GHz (that's 24,982 million Hertz)...infrared.
edit on 6/1/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
A mountain of crystal "energy" can't change one hair on our head white or black.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join