It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Year Old Kid Uses Crystal Grids To Transmute Negative Energy & Explains How It Works

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Would you describe it as you are Byosen Scanning the flow of energy thru your hands creating heat and tingle when they are near?

Yes, there is definitely heat and in some cases a tingling sensation. This is nothing special,anyone can do it, it just takes a lot of practice and ask the shop owner to sell you a stronger crystal, that's easier to use for beginners.(Mine was a plain,transparent mountain crystal, which I've grown so fond of, I still use it today. Mountain crystals can be programmed for anything: healing, aiding in dreams/visions, clarity whilst meditating, etc.

Try it, buy a crystal, and place your hand over it ( try with both hands,and then you will choose the hand that detects more heat.) Have your palm facing the crystal,and once you start feeling this heat/and in some cases tingling, leave your hand like that for a few seconds,let your hand get used to it, then gradually move your hand slowly, higher and higher up, until you cannot feel the heat anymore.

How do you use the crystal when you meditate?

I use it to help me meditate deeper, and get more clarity, see the visions better, clearer. Kind of like why some people wear glasses.

How do you meditate? Can you give me your actions on what you do when you meditate?

I tried so many different meditation techniques until I found 2-3 that work very well for me,however they might not work for you.Try google,find some basic meditation techniques, and see which ones work for you, then go from there. That's the best advice I can give you I think.

Can you describe the changes and feeling in your body? Heat, cold, vibrations?

This may vary from person to person, but here are mine, and I don't always feel all of these all the time:
Healing meditation: heat and tingling in the body part I'm working on healing.
Chakra cleansing: Again heat and tingling when cleansing each chakra following by a surge of energy. I feel like I could go for a workout afterwards.
Meditating on answers: Tingling on my third eye area.

I have not ever felt cold,but I have felt a vibration going through my whole body just before having an out of body experience but no crystals were involved there, so I normally don't feel vibration when working with crystals.

I hope I could answer all the questions to your satisfaction.

And if I may repeat, the boy may not be looking at this from a scientific view yet, but rather more spiritually,it doesn't mean he might not use science for his experiments in the future. He's only 8.

edit on 1/6/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

The coach is doing a disservice to the boy - he obviously is interested in the project. But he's not getting any real science - just a lot of crap that he will have to dump one day if he ever wants to be a real scientist.

Communication can sometimes be hard but I agree that this coach is not helping to further the understanding of any beneficial that crystals can be and from my point of view the word he say is coached. Since I am a person who both want the logical precise information this video annoy me on the coaching since it creates a separation between the logical and creative/spiritual where there would be non if there was as much logic as creative. As normal the biggest issue with some New Agers followers I have is that they are many times saying things they do not really understand parroting people who can logically explain what they mean.

The whole key thing. Is she trying to explain the frequency/vibration that the crystals bring out and that it differences from the different crystals? Makes perfect sense to me scientifically but calling it a key just make my logical mind cringe in frustration.
edit on 1-6-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Thank you for the answers and you time since it gives my logical side of my mind some peace of mind

I seem to be very sensitive to audio Binaural Beats so I use that when I wanna push more energy than the normal background energy I always push thru my body. I have experienced pressure on middle of forehead and tingling down to the nose. Went a Reiki course to get more sensitive in my hands since they where very low sensitive compared to the rest of my body.

I will look into crystals as a complement when I do Reiki to my family.

Namaste

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth
When you think about all of the advancements that we have, and mind you my background is in electronics, breadboarding and designing electronic circuits years ago and as impressive as learning how electricity works, how waves are broadcast etc, how magnetic memory worked using cores, btw, yes Phage, I=V/R.

If we must believe in the aethers, the akashic records and all of these things many refuse to even attempt to grasp, then we have to ask, is this far fetched ? absolutely not, everything that we have which we use to define our own interpretation of intelligence has only been to reverse engineer everything which has always been, using the measure and universal language of mathematics.

If there is a medium and you can have negative or positive difference of potential then yes many things are possible that can be naturally occurring that would blow our minds.

And once again, it does give way to the as above so below notion and you have to really think everything that has been done, has been to harness all of these energies for our own purposes on the planet.

but anyhow this is what I found as the quote that Tesla made.

"The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.”

― Nikola Tesla

edit on 1-6-2014 by phinubian because: spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

Then show me some evidence of :

1. "energy" being input into these crystals
2. the "stored" energy within these crystals
3. the transferred/transmuted/trans...? into light

Show me real, testable, scientific evidence of this and then I'll consider it.

Bu you can't, can you? Because this is like Astrology or numerology or any of those new-age things that border on religion which require "faith", not evidence.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

"active imagination"...

the typical viewpoint of mass conscious believing that "imagination" is something less..something "illusional".

You have no idea how wrong you are....

Imagination is the most powerful thing.....

Indeed!!!

"Imagination sees the complete reality, - it is where past, present and future meet... Imagination is limited neither to the reality which is apparent - nor to one place. It lives everywhere. It is at a center and feels the vibrations of all the circles within which east and west are virtually included. Imagination is the life of mental freedom. It realizes what everything is in its many aspects ... Imagination does not uplift: we don't want to be uplifted, we want to be more completely aware."- Kahlil Gibran

"The opportunities of man are limited only by his imagination. But so few have imagination that there are ten thousand fiddlers to one composer." - Charles F. Kettering

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

How about this:

Scientists at the University of Darmstadt in Germany have stopped light for one minute. For one whole minute, light, which is usually the fastest thing in the known universe and travels at 300 million meters per second, was stopped dead still inside a crystal. This effectively creates light memory, where the image being carried by the light is stored in crystals. Beyond being utterly cool, this breakthrough could lead to the creation of long-range quantum networks — and perhaps, tantalizingly, this research might also give us some clues on accelerating light beyond the universal speed limit.

I read about it last year, and thought it was indeed an amazing breakthrough.
I think we are looking in the right direction.

Link: www.extremetech.com...

And what some people call new age baloney has been around since at least ancient Egypt where they treasured gemstones , Lapis Lazuli being one of them. Egyptian cultures made a practice of burying a Lapis Lazuli scarab with their dead, and believed it to offer protection.
See, it's not so new after all.
They also used other stones for other purposes.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yes, that's brilliant, I've read about that too. But it was a scientific process used to manipulate light. There was nothing mentioned in that article about the scientists inputting "negative" energy into crystals and out popped light.

And I was referring to the claim in the OP that "negative" energy was put into these crystals and then out popped (what I only assume to be) "positive" light?

So that's what I'm asking - in none of that video was any scientific process followed with any observable phenomena to be studied.

Only a kid who makes pretty patterns. I saw nothing happen.

If they make another and demonstrate what they claim - excellent! I will stand with hand on heart and admit I was wrong about new-age crystals and the like.
edit on 1-6-2014 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: speculativeoptimist

He has obviously been playing too much Pokemon

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Alright then, we'll just have to wait and see for his next video, and see whether he uses science or not.
I understand if someone asks for proof, you are right.
I have my own experiences with crystals on a nearly daily basis, which is proof for me.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

But I'm not saying imagination is bad or useless - I believe the complete opposite, in fact. Imagination is one of our greatest abilities and without it, I dare say humanity wouldn't be where it is now, nor would it have ANY prospect for the future.

However, what one imagines does not therefore mean it's "real" or that it defines reality. I see it as a means of manipulating our understanding of reality, to play with ideas and concepts, help us grow and evolve as a species.

In the claim that negative energy was transferred into light using crystals -- I believe that to be made up or simply a "faith" claim.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I have my own experiences with crystals on a nearly daily basis, which is proof for me.

Subjectivity is cool. Can't really discuss it rationally though.

edit on 6/1/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

And that's absolutely fine - I'm certainly not contesting your beliefs or what you require for belief, etc.

I'm only saying, from my point of view, claims of such things with crystals - specifically in this instance, I want to see something.

And while I might be poo-pooing on all this - in all honesty - i WANT this stuff to be real. I really do. But I simply don't work like that, sadly. Father Christmas was a very early disappointment for me

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thank you kind sir.
Second line.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: speculativeoptimist

Sounds like this guys parents (probably his mother) has trained him in this stuff. I don't believe rocks are talking to him, if they are, time to see a doctor. This is just an aspiring young fellow dabbling in witchcraft.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99 Whether or not,or how he learned is not as much importance as what hes done with it.I for one would love for him to built me something to transmute the negative.
The mind is so capable at a young age i do agree with that.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Bu you can't, can you? Because this is like Astrology or numerology or any of those new-age things that border on religion which require "faith", not evidence.

Except as opposed to faith it actually includes tangible things like the crystals themselves. That lends "weight" to their arguments, I am sure.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualgirl
There is a show on youtube called SPIRITUAL SCIENCE or SPIRIT SCIENCE--using cartoons and they have a whole episode on crystals and grids and even stalk about an orgonite one, guys go check it out. If this kid is really into this, its very cool.

Except for that show is BS and orgone isn't real. You couldn't possibly have sat through those shows and thought any of it was real. I mean come on. You went to school right?
edit on 1-6-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

Alright then, we'll just have to wait and see for his next video, and see whether he uses science or not.
I understand if someone asks for proof, you are right.

Awesome. You have daily experiences with power from crystals? What kind of experiences are they? What do they do for you? What can you demonstrate? If it's only proof to you, why do you believe it?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

Would you describe it as you are Byosen Scanning the flow of energy thru your hands creating heat and tingle when they are near?

Yes, there is definitely heat and in some cases a tingling sensation. This is nothing special,anyone can do it, it just takes a lot of practice and ask the shop owner to sell you a stronger crystal, that's easier to use for beginners.(Mine was a plain,transparent mountain crystal, which I've grown so fond of, I still use it today. Mountain crystals can be programmed for anything: healing, aiding in dreams/visions, clarity whilst meditating, etc.

Try it, buy a crystal, and place your hand over it ( try with both hands,and then you will choose the hand that detects more heat.) Have your palm facing the crystal,and once you start feeling this heat/and in some cases tingling, leave your hand like that for a few seconds,let your hand get used to it, then gradually move your hand slowly, higher and higher up, until you cannot feel the heat anymore.

How do you use the crystal when you meditate?

I use it to help me meditate deeper, and get more clarity, see the visions better, clearer. Kind of like why some people wear glasses.

How do you meditate? Can you give me your actions on what you do when you meditate?

I tried so many different meditation techniques until I found 2-3 that work very well for me,however they might not work for you.Try google,find some basic meditation techniques, and see which ones work for you, then go from there. That's the best advice I can give you I think.

Can you describe the changes and feeling in your body? Heat, cold, vibrations?

This may vary from person to person, but here are mine, and I don't always feel all of these all the time:
Healing meditation: heat and tingling in the body part I'm working on healing.
Chakra cleansing: Again heat and tingling when cleansing each chakra following by a surge of energy. I feel like I could go for a workout afterwards.
Meditating on answers: Tingling on my third eye area.

I have not ever felt cold,but I have felt a vibration going through my whole body just before having an out of body experience but no crystals were involved there, so I normally don't feel vibration when working with crystals.

I hope I could answer all the questions to your satisfaction.

And if I may repeat, the boy may not be looking at this from a scientific view yet, but rather more spiritually,it doesn't mean he might not use science for his experiments in the future. He's only 8.

nothing special? Your saying you can feel warmth and tingling when you put your hands over crystals and you think it's nothing special, anyone can do it? Do you know that if your telling the truth then there is some measurable force that no one and no machine has ever noticed before? If your telling the truth, and you can sense even the presence of a crystal, then you have made a discovery that is worth millions of dollars in entertainment value alone. (Guess which box the crystal is in?) Not to mention the awards, the notable mentions, the book deals, you would probably even get to name the force after yourself. You would be immortalized. But.... i guess thats no big deal to some people. You know.... the kind of people who can do this every day. You'd think someone would come forward and claim the money and immortality or..... maybe your just makin it all up? But why would you do that? Why would you get on the interwebs and make claims that you can't or aren't willing to demonstrate? Especially on this sight.

I'm sure your a nice person, but you are making outlandish claims. In the event that you do feel heat coming off your rocks, get rid of them they are prob highly radioactive.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join