It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you Smoke or drink?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
apparently you don't understand, me and jesus know this guy who needs souls....

;p

to me Jesus looked more like he was into heavy christian metal we know he liked his wine

but could he morph sage into something more desirable?!!!!!!

JAYZUS NAME AMEN!

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
hey dude he's already owns my soul - made a deal with him a few years back involving pretzles and a baggy of weed.

of course he could =D he's the almighty Jebus!

hmm it would be fun to drink with him while listening to metal - preferably not Christan

(the last two posts were jokes not an opinion, just thought I would clear that up incase anyone was offended by what I said - because that wasn't my intention - I just have a sick sense of humour)

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I just have a sick sense of humour

preach on sistah ra!

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
not being one to tell stories i'm afraid i must admit to mass quantities of all types of mood altering/enhancing products. or reality altering substances. just a year ago i had to give up snorting coke cause it put me in the hospital. i smoke a pak of cigs a day and drink about ten beers a day. i also smoke pot as well as taking flexiril for my back. I've tried peyote and mescaline, free base, mushrooms(the best). still got some hash left from the summer season and i grow my own pot plants. and i love country music.
yeehaw

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Very moderate use substances currently, but that wasn't always the case.
What amazes me is that I received a very stern warning from Ms. Mod for discussing what is being discussed in this thread. WTF

[edit on 29-11-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't drink & don't smoke, don't smoke alternatively either.

Tried alcohol (all types), doesn't do anything for Me, tried smoking regular ciggarettes (all types too, except pot & anything illegal), didn't do anything for Me.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i smoke and drink...but i prefer smoking...its much healthier then alcohol and nobody dies from weed
i smoke so much that my sweat smells like weed lol...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yea i smoke and drink..ive been smoking weed since 10th grade..and only stopped for short periods of time...but i dont quit for long...i like to drink sometimes...acting a fool is fun sometimes..but when u start throwing up and dropping blunts in ur own piss..then it seems not to be as fun nemore

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

16.) Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden.

let me just remind all of this rule please,

please remember there is a wide age range here on ATS, Keep you drug use habbits to your selfs please,

-----------------------------

Now on topic,

4 weeks and counting of me not smoking,

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
31 years and counting of me not smoking.
Never have, never will.
Drinking, the only thing I'm capable of drinking are blended drinks such as (yes I know it's a "girls" drink, sue me) daquiris. I had part of a glass of wine once, and could barely straighten up for a week my stomach cramps were so bad.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
No smoking, mild drinking, (wine during dinner).

Anything else is kind of unnessesary.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Now on topic,

4 weeks and counting of me not smoking,

..................... J/K

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
If a man doesn't smoke or drink... I don't trust em.

As for me... I quit smoking for the most part... But if I'm headed out on the town I'll buy a pack of cigs for the night.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Yes I drink, me and the roomate do it pretty much every night. Yes I know im a lush lol.....I also smoke. I do work out ALOT though so I try to counter this all. Heres a pic of something we started collecting last month, its from floor to cieling 3 rows deep. The camera cant fit all of them on there.....but heres a general idea of how much we guzzle......

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Dreamz]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
smoke - fine cigars only; cigarettes and cheap cigars taste nasty to me but I do love fine cigars!

drink - in moderation; mostly microbrew beers because I love handcrafted things that the makers take pride in; for stronger stuff: port, single-malt scotch, and grappa....mmmmmmmm! Grappa is the nectar of the gods!

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I don't drink much or often at all, maybe a glass of wine every now and then if it's good and I'm not in a bad mood.

I smoke a pack and a half of cigarettes a day, and an undisclosed quantity of other, greener substances.

In the war on cancer, I am on the winning side.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I've never drinked and I've never smoked. Hopefully I can say that on the day I pass away. Which should be in about 60 years, if I get my wish.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
No drugs for me anymore. But I love to go out to the bars, parties ect. I dont smoke but when I drink I tend to sometimes. I still cant figure that one out.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I use to smoke and drink heavely, but i stopped both drastically in 2001.

Been 'cleanny' for 4 years ...YEEYYY ME !!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
congrats BaastetNoir. that's a long time! well done.

i smoke and drink... i drink more than i smoke.

but a bit here and there doesn't do any harm, if it is taken moderately.

oni x x

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join