It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: JudgeEden

originally posted by: redeyeblue
It is more scary to me reading these posts than any mentaly disturbed kid, people here see a conspiracy in every corner of their lives. With NO real evidence to back up these wild claims, they trample on the victims graves with not a shred of remorse as to the tragedy that occured. Either your all 14 year old kids with limited intelligence, or your in dire need of help yourselves.

Seconded. This is disgusting - people died but those here see a conspiracy.

Yeah? What's it to you, exactly? Why do you care?

How is it disgusting? You fail at casting guilt on anyone here, just so you know.

People died. Families are mourning. And people here start throwing theories around about it being all a conspiracy? That's disgusting. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Oh brother, you guys literally make the same arguments. And when I say "you guys" I mean those of you that are overtly emotional over nothing. There is nothing in this topic to get so emotional about.

If I had a loved one that was seriously hurt or even killed during an event like this, I would support a topic like this, not try to thwart it. I really fail to understand why a discussion, such as this, is so bad.

Do you know what I think is disgusting? Your (and others) attempts to squash dissent when it comes to an official story from the mainstream media. The fact that such people just pop in so fast and make their home here when they clearly don't like the subject matter makes me think some people here are a bit more invested than they let on.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: tinker9917

IMO he was gay and couldn't come to terms with it. He probably couldn't get with a girl cause he had no desire to and was trying to force it.

We need to know more about the roommate killings. How did he manage to kill three men with a knife or whatever. This guy?

Did hear where the stabbings were multiple wound stabbings. Does this mean like a madman going mad stabbing into a bloody frenzy? I ask this because cops will tell you that murders between homosexual men are often very body and demonstrate rage.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienreality

a reply to: alienreality
I find your post nonsensical and full of fallacious rubbish. Has Obama taken away the gun of a single person? No. Not one. Has he called for guns to be taken away? No, never. Has he called for more common sense and background checks? Yes. Anything wring with that? Hell no. Stop spouting the talking points of the lunatics in the upper echelons of the NRA.

LOL , and you can continue to rubbish that which you find unpalatable, it is still a free country insofar as you can think whatever you want.

Obama has never called for guns to be taken away? WOW living under a rock just found a new factor of amazing!

Sending guns to the Mexican Cartels is common sense? More background checks that don't stop crazies from shooting up some populated place is NOTHING BUT FUZZY IDEALISM

Stop lying to yourself and understand reality for a change.

I understand reality perfectly well thank you very much. Enough to know that sticking the word 'alleged' into this rather unpleasant and increasingly shrill thread is insulting the families of the dead.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: redeyeblue
It is more scary to me reading these posts than any mentaly disturbed kid, people here see a conspiracy in every corner of their lives. With NO real evidence to back up these wild claims, they trample on the victims graves with not a shred of remorse as to the tragedy that occured. Either your all 14 year old kids with limited intelligence, or your in dire need of help yourselves.

Seconded. This is disgusting - people died but those here see a conspiracy.

Yeah? What's it to you, exactly? Why do you care?

How is it disgusting? You fail at casting guilt on anyone here, just so you know.

People died. Families are mourning. And people here start throwing theories around about it being all a conspiracy? That's disgusting. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Oh brother, you guys literally make the same arguments. And when I say "you guys" I mean those of you that are overtly emotional over nothing. There is nothing in this topic to get so emotional about.

If I had a loved one that was seriously hurt or even killed during an event like this, I would support a topic like this, not try to thwart it. I really fail to understand why a discussion, such as this, is so bad.

Do you know what I think is disgusting? Your (and others) attempts to squash dissent when it comes to an official story from the mainstream media. The fact that such people just pop in so fast and make their home here when they clearly don't like the subject matter makes me think some people here are a bit more invested than they let on.

Oh, so now I'm a shill for someone am I? Really? Do tell who you think I work for.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Using the word alleged doesn't mean I think people didn't get killed, and you only say it is an insult because the media and others have used the same argument against anyone asking questions when things don't add up and remain unanswered, rather than address those unanswered questions, they deflect by calling those questioners names or labeling them as uncaring and insulting.. They seem to have no shortage of parrots to help with this.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I cant say one way or another, it's just fishy, that's all.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: tinker9917

IMO he was gay and couldn't come to terms with it. He probably couldn't get with a girl cause he had no desire to and was trying to force it.

We need to know more about the roommate killings. How did he manage to kill three men with a knife or whatever. This guy?

Did hear where the stabbings were multiple wound stabbings. Does this mean like a madman going mad stabbing into a bloody frenzy? I ask this because cops will tell you that murders between homosexual men are often very body and demonstrate rage.

That is very interesting.

Personally? I don't fancy him a murderer. That's just the vibe I got from watching all of his videos. He also doesn't seem the type to demonstrate much rage. Of course, I could be wrong. However, i'm usually a good judge of character.

IF he did do it though, you bring forth a good question.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Hi Taggart,

Nope. You're not missing anything and there is no need for anyone to be quiet either. I simply expressed my opinion that I won't be looking into this in any other way than what I think it is; a tragic event.

Everyone else can believe what they wish, I don't have any problems with it.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
I've been working with photoshop for 15 years and I can legitimately say this picture is NOT photoshopped.

Get a grip people.

Are you kidding me? I mean, really?

I saved the pic to my computer and zoomed in myself, the picture is funky. It is irrefutable. Look at the dad's hand on the boys shoulder! Look at the dad's shoulder. The dad's shoulder is against the back of the swing bench; while the boy is not even near the back.

The dad would have to have very long arms to touch the boy's shoulder while laying completely against the back of the bench. If you look closely, you can tell the dad isn't even lifting his arm as his shoulder isn't even the least bit lifted. You have to LIFT your shoulder while the two of you sit in that position, to be able to place your hand on that boys shoulder.

How does that NOT look unnatural?

Now, I don't know what this pic being faked would prove exactly; but it IS a tampered pic. Anyone can figure THAT out.

I guess you have never seen those photos of people with four arms or other optical illusion photos. Here is a Set of photos that are not photoshopped, but sure look like they are. Another one here
edit on 27-5-2014 by tide88 because: Added

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think the original post is just the most tragic example of a conspiracy theory I've ever seen, the guy was a known psychotic, who posted masses of death threats and misogynist rants, explained what he wanted to do then carried it out.

This wasn't a conspiracy, this was a total ****wad with a serious case of aggrieved entitlement angry that he couldn't get laid. I've seen smaller scale outbursts from men when rejected where they demanded to know why they aren't getting laid while being monumentally obnoxious, screaming and pushing at random girls in a nightclub.This was just scaled up.

I don't think gun control would have done anything about this, the guy was sneaky and well planned. I'm surprised the death toll wasn't higher. Personally I'd have driven a car into a crowd for the maximum deaths, but I suppose a car doesn't have the phallic associations knives and guns do.

My sympathy to everyones families.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

OF COURSE THE VIDEO IS "STAGED"!!!! HE STAGED IT. --smh--

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link
edit on Tue May 27 2014 by Jbird because: removed quote of OP

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
That man who is supposedly greiving the death of his son and passing the blame onto politicians/NRA is a total fraud IMO. There was nothing convincning about his spiel and to come out the next day and blame politicians, for # sake. I'm with the others who think this is all another experiment with media and crisis actors. They're on to something bigger and setting the stage. This who thing reeks of pure baloney. Of course I could be wrong but my impression is that this is staged.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup
That man who is supposedly greiving the death of his son and passing the blame onto politicians/NRA is a total fraud IMO. There was nothing convincning about his spiel and to come out the next day and blame politicians, for # sake. I'm with the others who think this is all another experiment with media and crisis actors. They're on to something bigger and setting the stage. This who thing reeks of pure baloney. Of course I could be wrong but my impression is that this is staged.

A) Learn to spell.
B) I think that you are very, very, wrong.
C) That man has lost his child. Respect his grief.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I haven't read tha whole thread, but yes! It stinks of a BLACK OP. just like most of the other MSM shootings here in the US. VERY SCARY for Americans. Where is this going? Sooner or later, they'll be coming fr the guns.

Edit: OMG, I have read the thread, THE OP IS UNDER ATTACK. This alone is very telling of dark forces at work. The trolls are pulling out all their guns on this one. Unbelievable! I hope your all being paid well!
edit on 27-5-2014 by cointelpatrol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienreality

a reply to: alienreality
I find your post nonsensical and full of fallacious rubbish. Has Obama taken away the gun of a single person? No. Not one. Has he called for guns to be taken away? No, never. Has he called for more common sense and background checks? Yes. Anything wring with that? Hell no. Stop spouting the talking points of the lunatics in the upper echelons of the NRA.

LOL , and you can continue to rubbish that which you find unpalatable, it is still a free country insofar as you can think whatever you want.

Obama has never called for guns to be taken away? WOW living under a rock just found a new factor of amazing!

Sending guns to the Mexican Cartels is common sense? More background checks that don't stop crazies from shooting up some populated place is NOTHING BUT FUZZY IDEALISM

Stop lying to yourself and understand reality for a change.

I understand reality perfectly well thank you very much. Enough to know that sticking the word 'alleged' into this rather unpleasant and increasingly shrill thread is insulting the families of the dead.

There's no 'R' in shill.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

Elliot like all the other shooters went to psychologists and was prescribed Risperidal, an antipsychotic medication

He was prescribed an antispychotic drug called Risperidone but refused to take it

www.cbsnews.com...

Can't blame the drug if he didn't take it.

edit on 5/27/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I haven't had time to read through this entire thread yet, but here are my two cents. OF COURSE his video is staged. Not by some corrupt government sect trying to push an agenda, but by a mentally and psychologically damaged young adult with delusions of grandeur and a whole lot of hate in his heart.

The boy writes a 141 page manifesto explaining his 'whole life story' from the beginning, to the tragic end. He films a YouTube video explaining what he intends to do, and why. This is narcissism to the max - his own little 'Mein Kampf.' He thought that by exacting his revenge and with the subsequent reveal of his video and memoir, that he'd have made some mark on the world. Maybe he even thought it would somehow change the way women think and behave when it comes to relationships. Honestly, it's impossible to know what was going on in his head other than he had an elevated sense of self-importance and resented women for not seeing his 'value.'

On another note, if this was some 'false flag' trying to get America's guns, why write the manifesto? Why make the video? Seems like a lot of effort when all that would have been necessary is a Facebook post stating 'Man, I hate women, I hate being friend-zoned, watch out ladies.'

This is an awful tragedy, and my heart goes out to all of the victims.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vilhelm

May be some people don't want to believe that some humans are broken. Instead blame it on some system.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I agree with the poster above...just a sad tale all around.
One thing I have noticed is when a shooting happens in the USA many of the pro gun crowd jump up shouting "Its not real" etc...well it is real and 6 people died.
People like the poor Father have a right to say what they think and If he thinks the lack of gun control helped kill his child let him think that.
The real problem is people not getting the help nor the meds they need....(oh I forgot meds are as bad as anti gun folk on ATS
).
Mental health awareness is needed, more in schools and more information for parents and the young to help people who suffer.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That's precisely it, roadgravel. Some people are just broken. Elliot needed a psychologist, not a girlfriend. It's a shame he didn't get the help he needed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join