It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun
a reply to: gortex

Why must people try to find conspiracy when in reality there isn't one , just a messed up kid doing messed up stuff and messing up peoples lives.

Absolutely agree with you ! I was wondering if anyone was seeing this as I was until I read your reply..

A tragic event committed by a troubled individual.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. No conspiracy here, no false flag, not a staged event to take away guns from Americans..

Can't believe some of the stuff I read sometimes.

Oh you say there is no conspiracy, better all be quiet then.

By the way no one to my knowledge even used the words False Flag, better yet
it seems some in this thread don't even know what a False Flag actually is.

The term generally refers to acts carried out by military/Government agencies, which are then blamed on terrorists and/or other nations. At least, that is what it meant.
Example. No one says this is USA assets pretending to be Russian assets who caused these deaths in order to start something with Russia.

Am I missing something here?
edit on 26-5-2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It seems like whenever there is a major tragedy a few people hop on the hoax train and make complete asses out of themselves. What is often criticized is how the family members of the victims go about the grieving process, as if there is only one correct way to grieve over a person. Other "points" often revolve around everybody being an actor, everything being staged, so on and so forth.

I'm not going to spend too much time on this post, but i have serious doubts that this was a staged event. Digging through Eliot Rodger's facebook you can find the facebook pages of his family members. He's been active on facebook for the last few years and he has enough background on there to suggest it's an actual person's account. If this is a hoax, it's been years in the making as his mother and father (who is a rather high profile figure) would also have to be in on it. Basically they'd have to agree to pretend that they have a sexually and socially retarded (in a literal sense) 22 year old son.

Furthermore, it means that the shootings, the car chase, etc, which were all a public spectacle were all faked and the witnesses are also all in on the joke.

Why is it so hard to accept that these events actually happen? I mean, there is a good bit of proof that they actually occur. We don't always get the full story but it's pretty obvious that whenever there is a mass shooting the MSM is going to turn on the spin machines and hop on the gun control bandwagon; they don't need to stage anything because, given how often people are shot by other people in the united states, an event like this one is going to happen eventually.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: SonoftheSun
a reply to: gortex

Why must people try to find conspiracy when in reality there isn't one , just a messed up kid doing messed up stuff and messing up peoples lives.

Absolutely agree with you ! I was wondering if anyone was seeing this as I was until I read your reply..

A tragic event committed by a troubled individual.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. No conspiracy here, no false flag, not a staged event to take away guns from Americans..

Can't believe some of the stuff I read sometimes.

Oh you say there is no conspiracy, better all be quiet then.

By the way no one to my knowledge even used the words False Flag, better yet
it seems some in this thread don't even know what a False Flag actually is.

The term generally refers to acts carried out by military/Government agencies, which are then blamed on terrorists and/or other nations. At least, that is what it meant.
Example. No one says this is USA assets pretending to be Russian assets who caused these deaths in order to start something with Russia.

Am I missing something here?

It would be considered a false flag operation if Eliot Rodger was manipulated or set up, perhaps with handlers or drugs or both to commit or appear to commit heinous acts of murder in order to enact new gun control legislation.

False flags have been the modus operandi of the American government since forever.

"Remember the Maine!"

I hope this helps.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This crappy killing situation can be a conspiracy or it could be legit but lets not forget what this situation really looks like. Seems like everyone has forgotten the gentlemen who shot up the women in the gym. This man had hatred for women damn near his whole life and Elliot Rodger had this for a short period of time. Also Elliot Rodger's facebook page does not match with what he was searching for in life. A person with the goal of becoming more popular with the girls does not have all information blocked and he didn't just block it before he shot everyone. A lot of relationships are developed on a social media because it is a social norm now a days.

Now, if this is a governmental project such as Mk Ultra as well as the other shootings included. What is the goal in mind? Population control.

I had the privilege to hear General Welsh speak last week and he pretty much let the cat out of the bag. We will not make it past FY16. At this point in time it is set for collapse of the United States. The government has no solution in mind to stop us from falling except to cut the funding for the DoD and shrink the military down to barely operational. He said we are going to no longer fight any wars because we cannot afford it anymore. So basically the United States military is going to become the police. And, what way to combine this with population control? Take away everyone's means to defend themselves.

It is simple and always has been. Create a healthcare system that if you don't listen to the hand that feeds you; you will not see any medical provisions. There is also various other forms of control. Money being the largest one and apparently you cannot live on free land without getting shot to death(Albuquerque homeless man shooting).

If you haven't figured out yet....your rights are diminishing all over the world and the dominoes are being put in place.

Don't be so gullible to think that every shooting is legit and the government has nothing to do with it.
That means I have to watch out for every one of you because you may be thinking about shooting up a place.

It is not human nature to shoot or stab innocent lives and no one should accept this as so.
But, it is human nature to find someone to place the blame on someone to either lie or to serve a purpose.
Bill Clinton is a prime example as well as Benghazi and the Mk Ultra program. The whole purpose of the Mk Ultra program was to place the blame on someone else by getting them to do the dirty business. It has been around for years!! The Mafia is another great example.

If you want to live in the world where you are told what to do....then by all means the government has nothing to do with this and just want to make the world a better place where others have weapons standing above you.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
What difference will it make if this is a conspiracy or not? These poor children are already dead and the damage has already been done. What else would you want? You think justice can be served? Well it can't, the justice was taken the moment the killer shot himself in the head.

Why must people find anything they can to fight about? Why can't this many people come together out of the good in their hearts to do something positive instead of spam a forum thread with bickering and he said she said bullsh*t?

I feel ashamed to call myself a human being sometimes. We are capable of so much better yet we waste that energy trying to prove were better than the next average joe who states their opinion.

My prayers go out to those affected by this tragedy, conspiracy or not, good people are suffering because someone else didn't respect human life.

edit on 26-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
What difference will it make if this is a conspiracy or not? These poor children are already deadand the damage has already been done. What else would you want? You think justice can be served? Well it can't, the justice was taken the moment the killer shot himself in the head.

Why must people find anything they can to fight about? Why can't this many people come together out of the good in their hearts to do something positive instead of spam a forum thread with bickering and he said she said bullsh*t?

I feel ashamed to call myself a human being sometimes. We are capable of so much better yet we waste that energy trying to prove were better than the next average joe who states their opinion.

My prayers go out to those affected by this tragedy, conspiracy or not, good people are suffering because someone else didn't respect human life.

What evidence have you seen that proves children died or that Rodgers shot himself?

edit on -05:0048145332014-05-26T23:33:48-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Seriously? I have 2 friends who PERSONALLY KNOW one of the girls KILLED, *Snip*

edit on 26-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/28/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
check this out. see the manhole ? i think the police should go check that. just in case.

Thanks for the vid. I think even that one is fake. It's shot to look like it's a hand-held camera, held by Elliot as he's walking along the path...but it's more like an elephant held that camera. It swings from left to right, unnaturally, so as to look 'amateurish'. Elliot's handlers want you to think that this manhole is of interest...It isn't; it's just another distraction to keep us inquisitors on our toes.
They depend on us, at ATS, to keep the feedback coming so they can stay a few steps ahead of our wickedly enquiring minds...LOL.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Of course this farce was staged. Just like all the others. It's goal is to slowly but surely condition all the sheep till they all scream for complete gun confiscation. Come take it.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

I called this on fb as soon as I read his womanifesto.

I mean its written short story form, its more narcissistic than delusional and it has an anti gun subtext. The manifesto is supposed to shed light on how someone can go from normal to why guns should be banned. Its obvious if you've ever written or done an analysis of a story. Its like the lights been shed in the exact way the government would want it honestly, conspiracy or not, this one fell in the I lap.

He describes the guy who rented him the gun at the gun range as a gross red neck (a detail that would have been so far from the focus that it wouldnt have made it by a delusional person who tend to be vague because they are so repetitively fixated), then he felt sick to his stomach shooting the gun, then he's suddenly knowledgeable making media sound bytes about the glock and even touches on waiting periods!

From his "manifesto" short story " I had already done some research on handguns, and I decided to purchase the Glock 34 semiautomatic pistol, an efficient and highly accurate weapon. I signed all of the papers and was told that my pickup day was in mid-December. That fell in nicely, because that was when I was planning on staying in Santa Barbara till.
"
Then later he ruminate on mass murder as a logical writer (albeit not a good one) again far from fixated as most spree killers. I think its written more as a sociopath but attached to the wrong kindve crime. Wouldnt aomeone so fixated on their virginity and with so little regard for human life make their goal getting the sex they want? Making damn sure they didnt die a virgin.

I also got the vibe he was gay.

I think probably the story was all bull# and the video was obviously rehearsed and maybe he hated his sexuality and dying going off like a misogynist upset over not getting laid would conceal his sexuality after his suicide? I wonder if theories like "he was hired to play a mass killer and that was a scene from the movie ans the story was a plant and blah blah' will be banned here like sandy hook.

I obviously wouldnt believe that bull#, but as ive stated from the moment it happened and discussed on facebook this is VERY bizarre and there is a strong anti gun subtext coming from the character that used guns for half his crimes. Although that actually may exclude conspiracy because wouldnt it be better to have him rave a love for guns (i know I know "they've" already sone that, new approach).

Conspiracy theories are fun.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
a reply to: Psynic

Seriously? I have 2 friends who PERSONALLY KNOW one of the girls KILLED, *snip*

I am not ashamed for asking a question.

The PERSONALLY KNOW claim, hollered or otherwise is not evidence and highly overused.

edit on 5/28/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

(post by EviLCHiMP removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: tinker9917

IMO he was gay and couldn't come to terms with it. He probably couldn't get with a girl cause he had no desire to and was trying to force it.

That's interesting man, I hadn't thought of that. He does constantly refer to himself as fabulous, which I found bizarre for all kinds of reasons. Weird (and tragic) situation, whatever the kid's agenda. Very disturbing times we live in.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
His videos may look fake since his ENTIRE LIFE and his entire PERSONA is fake.

Look at that facebook page.

Stupid idiot having as a cover image him sitting in a BMW like the biggest douche ever walking this planet.

His likes, amongst others, Giorgi Armani, Gucci, Hugo Boss etc.. basically every shallow Status STATUS SYMBOL there is.

Since his entire, pathetic live revolved around putting up some fake facade with fake status symbols that allegedly "make a person"..no wonder his videos and his entire person comes across as fake. Because "FAKE" is what defined this assh*le's entire life. Isn't this clear by now after days of media coverage?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
These Mass shootings...????

I do not remember which one this one was back in October of 2013 but if you believe prophecy (2nd listed, 1 Cor 12:28), I do. Our Lord explains:

Message from Jesus given the Chosen Child in Chicago (excerpt):

October 4, 2013 (9:10am)
Tell My beloved children there will be many cover ups to cause the public to believe some of the lies this Administration is telling, re: what recently happened in your country. Don’t believe the lies, My children. These things that occurred were planned ahead of time to divert attention away from the voting taking place. I know it’s hard to believe the Lord would be telling you what others don’t know but you must be aware of just how ruthless these people are. The woman involved in this was drugged and hypnotized. She didn’t know what she was doing and she was being programmed what to do. Oh, My children, more things like this are going to happen in the future that is why you are being warned to stay alert and be aware of your surroundings. You will be given more information as these events occur. Now that this information is being made known through these messages there is a chance that the powers behind the scenes will also know about this. Be prepared to be questioned about what you know about the person writing these messages. I know this all sounds preposterous to all of you especially to My messenger but it is true, My children. Do not be afraid, My dear ones, you are being protected and no harm will come to any of you. Please continue your prayers for your country as you now can see what is going on and will continue until this Administration is taken down and a God fearing Administration will take its place. ....

Yahoo Groups - Seers 2
# 41727 (archives)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yea.. it's clearly fake. All shootings are fake. There are no actual disturbed people who might shoot someone.. every single mass shooting is clearly a manufactured false flag or attempt to neuter our rights as Americans.

I get tired of the staged.. false-flag nonsense. According to this site.. NO crimes or shootings or even natural disasters are normal. They are staged, false flags, attempts to remove our weapons or kill off the population. Whatever...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DestroyDestroyDestroy

I have no doubt its a real event either, but I know people that have made and cultivated multiple fake facebook accounts to troll with that went back years. People make convincing fake accounts, add tons of friends, and then sell them to someone who switches it ti post ads. One day you may friend a busty blonde and a month later wonder how you became friends with some weird business.

I think he was a sexually repressed gay kid that was ashamed and went a little over the top convincing people he was straight and wanted girls. Why he killed people.. no clue, his scripted video is phony emotion and his short story doesnt come off mentally ill or selusional.

The thing that makes me comment and interested and suspicious is in fact the manifesto because it was written with an anti gun subtext. It portrays pro gun people as gross rednecks. It says shooting the gun at the range made him feel sick (really and he went on to stab three people and shoot others?!). He name drops Glock. Then the two most important points first he mentions the wait time for a purchase and says it makes his purchase land perfectly (that will be a renewed attack point) and he stresses the importance of having multiple (3) guns.

So I expect, my Cali friends, that limiting the amount of ammo a gun takes will no longer be enough as this mass stabber turned shooter has made it very clear that he needed multiple weapons to pull off his crime. I wonder how all his research that led him to the confidence to say glocks are accurate and whatever else (not that they arent), none of that research learned'm that revolvers dont jam?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

It couldnt even be claimed a false flag unless it was claimed a multinational event, but every single case should be put under the microscope. If you presume there is no such thing as a conspiracy and are upset that everything is claimed as one then you miss out on how to defend its exploitation conspiracy or not. However if you treat every event like a "conspiracy" (in reality in these cases that just means an independent investigation rather than taking the medias word) then you are more likely to catch a shady act if it does occur.

Do you not find the anti gun subtext of his short story (which you can download in full) intriguing? Do you not find the staged scripted final video interesting and curious? You should read my first post on this thread its just above (not the one before but 2 before this).

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

I agree entirely, but that's also why I think he come off more as a narcissistic or sociopath rather than a delusional. Sociopaths generally get what they want at any cost. I have zero doubt he did it. I just dont know why (really, not the forever alone b.s.).

The only thing I find fishy is the anti gun, birth of a spree shooter short story left behind that they media immediately got and released and is freely downloadable for tablet and smartphone readers like any Amazon book.

I dont think that puts into question who did the video and shooting, but the story is suspect.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join