It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

What an insulting response. You're entitled to think anything you want and I even noted that I could be wrong. That man didn't lose a child IMO and his grief was all an act. I'm calling BS on this. You have a funny demeanor, buddy.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup

What an insulting response. You're entitled to think anything you want and I even noted that I could be wrong. That man didn't lose a child IMO and his grief was all an act. I'm calling BS on this. You have a funny demeanor, buddy.

Everyone reacts differently when they lose a loved one. This father could have been anti gun all along. If that is the case, why wouldn't he scream out for reform. To him, this whole event just proved his stance on gun control. In his mind, if there was more gun control, his son would still be alive.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: cestrup

I just watched it again and that guy deserves an Oscar If he is just acting.
Very very low of you calling out a Father whom has just lost his child.
He does have a point though I think...the NRA need to stop lobbying politicians to keep their products free for all and gun restrictions is the better way to go.
Take note Iam not saying ban them just better ways to make sure people who shouldn't have a gun don't get one.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tide88

Possibly. I offered my opinion that this guy is a sham. His whole speech seemed to be an act and odd. I don't claim to understand everyone and maybe you're exactly right - but I'm calling BS on this because that speech seemed contrived and oddly timed. WTF does the NRA have to do with this kid going on a killing spree? That's quite the logical jump and horrible for someone to blame when their son is supposedly in a morgue

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

??? You don't like the way I'm bearing???
You are the one who has done the insulting, by claiming - on what basis I don't know - that it's all an act. That is disrespectful and just plain wrong.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DEV1L79
Something about this whole thing stinks to high heaven. The video in which he states he will have his retribution is more staged than anything I have ever seen.

Yes, it is very fake and completely staged, but I don't think it's for the reason that you are suggesting.

A previous poster mentioned "flat effect", but I think it also might be something much more simple than that - he was an awkward young man who was trying to make himself sound like something "more", something "bigger". He wanted to be seen as powerful and enigmatic, someone that people would regret ignoring.

It sounds like he spent some time writing a script that would create that impression, only to be let down by bad writing and a lack of acting or delivery skills. The stupid little laugh makes me think that he spent some time wondering "what should a powerful yet enigmatic laugh sound like?" and practicing in front of the mirror for ages. If there was a script, I bet it had something like *insert evil laugh here* in it at several points.

That's why it sounds so fake. Because it is. He was trying to act out a role, trying to be someone that he simply wasn't.

Edited to add:

Why all the hate for the father of the victim? I couldn't find fault with a man who had just lost a child calling out for anything that might have possibly increased the chances of his child surviving. He is angry and grieving, it's all part of the process, whether he held those beliefs before is neither here nor there.

I would, however, find fault with any government that would ram through changes as part of a knee-jerk reaction or because they saw it as an opportunity to benefit.

edit on 27-5-2014 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tide88

Everyone reacts differently when they lose a loved one. This father could have been anti gun all along. If that is the case, why wouldn't he scream out for reform. To him, this whole event just proved his stance on gun control. In his mind, if there was more gun control, his son would still be alive.

Considering he ALLEGEDLY stabbed three people to death before shooting the rest, I don't think gun control laws would have saved him

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What stinks is that the father blames laws when his child was killed with a gun in a gun free zone and gun control advocates need exactly this kind of mental instability to prove that everyone should be screened and that much tougher standards be put in place.

They say they aren't going to come for your guns but the awb did exactly that it made legally purchased guns illegal they just didn't come to your door an physically take them. Cheaper to wait at gun ranges for people who aren't aware and then jail and fine them.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

I think you need to take a good look at the world.

Have you seen it for real or have you seen what been shown to you?

People do not do this kind of thing.

Well yes they do and much much worse.

It just isn't what humans do, if they have so much hate for people they will turn into calculated serial killers, enjoying every kill. Or they will want to have revenge and see the outcome.

you think humans are so simple and only two sided like that?

Whenever someone goes on one of these mass shootings you know straight away it is fake.

I really worry for this type of belief.

Such a paranoid belief can lead one to doing harmful things to themselves and others when they know what parts of reality are real and what parts are fake.

and about 90% the person kills themselves too, it is classic MK Ultra.

Please do explain how its classic MK Ultra and what classic MK Ultra is?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
OMG !

Dad's on TV this very moment repeating the same speech verbatim, tears and all.

Sooooo fake.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
a reply to: Psynic

Wow, what a narcissist. Way to go bro, I'm sure you'll eventually be on the news too with that state of mind. I hope you get whats coming to you, you're one sick individual. Good riddance.

I find it really disturbing that someone can be so foul and vindictive just hours after writing this:

"Do you reaaly want to risk throwing away your chance to live in the Mental Realm of pure manifestation and Bliss with Jesus and all the great masters and never return to this dense realm of temptation and suffering"

And this from someone who claims to have "14 years experience with meditation practice"..

I wonder if those "14 years" were voluntary ?

So he has 14 years Meditation practice and 15 years Photoshop experience AND he knew one of the victims..
Something smells.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
what always make it seem fake is the fact that they push for the gun control right away. they want the guns sooooo BAD!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Not everything is a conspiracy. This was just a mentally unbalanced kid who went on a rampage. Gee, I wonder where he got the idea that pushed him over the edge. I guess it couldn't be the fact his old man was an assisstant director of Hunger Games where the main plot is young people killing other young people.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The level of mentality on this thread is scary. Your mocking a greiving father for f@c?s sake. You have no proof he's acting other than your, no doubt rada educated, eyes are telling you. Just horrible.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

but people do not go out on mass shootings, psychologically it is not done. Most people would rather die than made to be looked at and pointed at in the street, people feel embarrassed if they discover there zipper is undone or they have put an item of clothing on wrong, it is not human nature to want to make a show of yourself in public in front of strangers. So for someone to go out with a bunch of guns and start shooting people in the street is just poppycock.

Psychologically you have given readers some insight into your mind with a few posts.

I think you need a dose of your words

I think you need to take a good look at the world.

Either clean the specs you using to see with or buy new ones.

Do you understand the kind of mindset it would take to go out in the street with a bunch of guns and start shooting people, on your own, without encouragement or a pep talk, just go out and do it.

Do you understand the kind of mindset it would take to such a thing?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't think it looked staged at all. He had a flat affect,repeated things he said, and seemed narcissistic to me.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

??? You don't like the way I'm bearing???
You are the one who has done the insulting, by claiming - on what basis I don't know - that it's all an act. That is disrespectful and just plain wrong.

It is not disrespectful and plain wrong, if there really were people killed, then I am sad for them and it is a tragedy, but so are all the wars and the dying children in Africa and all the other terrible things that happen everyday. This does not mean that we should not question events that are being plastered all over the media.

For all the people saying it disrespectful to victim and their family to question this event, how sensitive is it of the news and media posting his video and showing the manifesto so soon after the murders, I would be very upset reading that if it were a member of my family murdered.

The more I hear about this event the more there is something definitely fishy about the whole thing.

1. The Youtube channel and videos he is always the same age and acts like they were just all made back to back.
2. The Facebook Page seems fake, again always the same age (apart from 1 photos when he is younger) It looks like it has just been made and multiple snaps taken (they can doctor the dates on FB).
3. The photo on Facebook with Elliot sitting on a seat with his dad is definitely doctored, just look at the shading and colours on Elliot and his face compared to the other 2 in the picture.
4. Can a less than medium sized slim guy stab and kill 3 men all at the same time in the same apartment without being taken down?
5. The manifesto he supposedly wrote is screaming anti gun laws. If you read it you can see there is an anti gun thread running all the way through it.
6. Why are we seeing this manifesto? Why are we seeing his videos? why is his Facebook page not shut down? This a murder inquiry, but the public has access to Elliots Facebook, Youtube and videos, a manifesto that is police evidence, in any other murder inquiry all his social media would be closed and evidence would be tightly concealed until after the inquest.
7. The grieving father of one of the victims the next day, coming and doing a press conference for gun control. The majority of the murders were done with knife attacks. it is highly suspicious how Elliot even legally had guns with his mental history and background in California which has the tightest gun control laws in the country. And another thing, there could be reasons for this, but with a name like "Martinez", isn't it odd that the victims father neither looks or sounds the least bit Hispanic?
8. Senator Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut said on Sunday that he wanted to bring back gun-control legislation that was proposed after Sandy Hook but which fell in the Senate.

"Obviously, not every kind of gun violence is going to be prevented by laws out of Washington," Blumenthal told CBS. "But at least we can make a start.

“I am going to urge that we bring back those bills, maybe reconfigure them, center on mental health, which is a point where we can agree that we need more resources to make the country healthier and to make sure that these kinds of horrific, insane, mad occurrences are stopped.”

9. Many eyewitnesses have said there were 2 people in the black BMW. This was the same with Sandy Hook and the Batman shootings were eyewitnesses said they saw multiple murders not just a lone gunman.

10. The connection between, Colorado Batman shootings, Sandy Hook and this one. Sandy Hook is mentioned in the Batman films with a line saying "See how we can bring it down". Elliot's father worked on the film The Hunger Games, the author of the hunger games lives in Sandy Hook. all just coincidence, all have the agenda for tighter gun control.

edit on 27-5-2014 by DEV1L79 because: .

edit on 27-5-2014 by DEV1L79 because: klkl

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Conspiracy? I am not too sure about this one. Reaching, I'd say. The father's son was just killed by a gun, of course he is going to be mad about guns, and scream about it if given the opportunity. If anything, the people who WANT to enact stricter gun laws wouldn't have an issue with putting a man on stage who just lost his son to a gun, knowing he will most likely go on about how bad guns are, which helps them out I suppose.

His Shrink said he was mentally unstable and he discussed his fantasies, and nothing was done. Do I think it was done on purpose in order to enact stricter gun laws? No. I bet if he was a muslim, it would be treated as a terroirst act, but since he was Jewish....

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Read the title of the thread and decide if it's for you. If you are offended by the concept, it's probably best not to read.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds
Read the title of the thread and decide if it's for you. If you are offended by the concept, it's probably best not to read.
Not offended at all, I question everything. Interesting read, that was just what I though of the situation since it happened. My comment wasn't intended to be derogatory in any way. Mybad if it came off that way.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join