It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The thought before a thought............

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Just my thoughts…. Okay so I’m no expert on anything, other than a limited knowledge, on the fact, that, I exist and have lived and gained life experience, for some 47 years , I believe, in my view, on this subject,that choice, is the profound and essential, factor in your life, if chosen to benefit yourself, accept the positive and the negative, there really is no good or evil, always feel to encourage your personal growth, through positive and negative the gains are equal and a deeper understanding of the perceptions surrounding each of your experiences of reality and through this enable, a developed view of your existence, it will emerge for you,if you choose, to view further and possibly dissect realms or ideas, you have not, yet, been able to comprehend.

This is all based on a method of pursuing understanding; on the idea that positivity/negativity is your reality and emotional guide to follow, to ignite your individuation, and bring you unity in yourself to spread it to others , to eliminate, our learnt self destructive negativity in its entirety, so that it does not totally destroy us internally and externally.

The thought before a thought the moment within us, that is the predetermined choice, the real essence of free will, in that we really do create our own little self fulfilling prophecies,.
Living in the drama creating the pain the hurt the agony, we are all pretty adept in doing this and how does this happen, because we choose it to be so, each and every little episodical moment, we thrive on the self made drama, loss, hurt, pain, addicts to our little world of fulfillment, the biggest addiction in the world THOUGHT, nibbling away at you, self doubt, hurt, pain, agony, all ingested, to create the feeling, you don’t have to, free will is yours to manifest your destiny , that is you, without pain, hurt or sorrow, it’s your choice, to unfold, Why are we so pre-occupied, with our internal/external mode, of self destruction.
Just be, who or what you are and realize, that you, can choose a life, of love unity and being in every sense that you wish, with your will, it may not happen overnight, but it is yours, if yourself believes, it to be, choice is and can be the reality of your Life, if you choose it to be, untangle yourself from the infection of creating, the Drama in your life, change your will, it is yours to determine, let go…………
Just be ………………………………………………..

edit on 24-5-2014 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

CGIF

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Some think that every thought has a cause and depends on a bunch of other variables. Illusion of free will.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot

Then the illusion has served you well in your choice, that i did not demand.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fingle
Just my thoughts…. Okay so I’m no expert on anything, other than a limited knowledge, on the fact, that, I exist and have lived and gained life experience, for some 47 years , I believe, in my view, on this subject,that choice, is the profound and essential, factor in your life, if chosen to benefit yourself, accept the positive and the negative, there really is no good or evil, always feel to encourage your personal growth, through positive and negative the gains are equal and a deeper understanding of the perceptions surrounding each of your experiences of reality and through this enable, a developed view of your existence, it will emerge for you,if you choose, to view further and possibly dissect realms or ideas, you have not, yet, been able to comprehend.

You wouldn't be an expert, just a lay person with limited remembrance of a prior lifetime, or goal you are supposed to exact in this 3d world (you may have a glimmer of something to be remembered and then corrected or put into motion NOW. When you accept that the positive/negative exists as a chaotic catalyst and chose to exist at the fulcrum; in the middle experiencing nothing but status you will have succeeded (as you recognize both as catalysts; necessary) to regain the middle ground as an OBSERSER. You can dissect this philosophy to the nano or neutrino degree (that's up to you) and be correct.

[I]Fingle[/I]This is all based on a method of pursuing understanding; on the idea that positivity/negativity is your reality and emotional guide to follow, to ignite your individuation, and bring you unity in yourself to spread it to others , to eliminate, our learnt self destructive negativity in its entirety, so that it does not totally destroy us internally and externally.

Your true unity would be living in the 'Now' instead of retrospecting the past or anticipating future trends; its not easy to tell ego to take a hike, because there is always a beef or a problem or a solution or a regret to psychoanalyze some past event; and this is just lunacy to correct in the future past debacles.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Did not need saying twice.
edit on 24-5-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Its okay i absorbed it twice................and twice again

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot
Some think that every thought has a cause and depends on a bunch of other variables. Illusion of free will.

I would say it this way; every thought has consequences as it does go into the ether and combines with others thoughts. This is why common prayer is said to be so powerful (small problem and a bad example of it not working) where the heck is Jesus as a reconstituted being in the 3D? Forget prayer. Lets just do this; have a thought form NOT AS A PRAYER because automatically you are working on the assumption "god will answer it". You take that thought (completely ON YOU as in responsibility) and with PURITY OF INTENT send it to the ether; it will manifest directed and received back to you. Praying to others is no mans land and a huge fallacy and those thoughts have no where to go. God is not a person or being or entity. Its just a field of energy organizing itself.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Its okay i absorbed it twice................and twice again

Heck yeah, its there then its not there (did I blink) I bore the ether to death with d/ps, (you may not have gotten this the first time). ETHER should be used to my trickery by now.
edit on 24-5-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Energy we feed into (as yet unknown agree totally is us balancing?) (ego still dissecting do we or don't we need it as a hub of consciousness to also align it with the self rather than in opposition-Balance ) PURITY OF INTENT(LAWS OF ?everything returns to its original state fact? Balance)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

The atomic existence and exchange between your internal and external environments, mass, potential, quantitative ratio, will, intention, force.

neutrino a neutral subatomic particle with a mass close to zero and half-integral spin, which rarely reacts with normal matter. Three kinds of neutrinos are known, associated with the electron, muon, and tau particle.

Source en.wikipedia.org...

The neutron is a subatomic hadron particle that has the symbol n or n0. Neutrons have no net electric charge and a mass slightly larger than that of a proton. With the exception of hydrogen-1, the nucleus of every atom consists of at least one neutron as well as one or more protons. Protons and neutrons are collectively referred to as "nucleons". Since interacting protons have a mutual electromagnetic repulsion that is stronger than their attractive nuclear interaction, neutrons are often a necessary constituent within the atomic nucleus that allows a collection of protons to stay atomically bound (see diproton & neutron-proton ratio).[4] Neutrons bind with protons and one another in the nucleus via the nuclear force, effectively stabilizing it.

Electrons smaller mass

Protons larger mass electrically balanced with Electrons

Nano- (symbol n) is an SI prefix meaning one billionth. Used primarily with the metric system, this prefix denotes a factor of 10−9 or 0.000000001. It is frequently encountered in science and electronics for prefixing units of time and length.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Also investigate Cell Communication

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Is it possible to change your DNA structure with the thought before a thought

www.exploratorium.edu...

www.quantumunlimited.org...

www.pelorian.com...

Your choice your belief

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Estrogen Sugar?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Energy we feed into (as yet unknown agree totally is us balancing?) (ego still dissecting do we or don't we need it as a hub of consciousness to also align it with the self rather than in opposition-Balance ) PURITY OF INTENT(LAWS OF ?everything returns to its original state fact? Balance)

Yes, but the chaos component is always there (that being the unbalance which is the causal for CHANGE to happen). You could describe it as evil or negative. Here is the thing; the way this works is on a positive basis or growth. Systems destroy themselves if left to the negative; so as systems MUST grow TO thrive all that is negative will be disseminated or found useless as to growth. This is the nature of growth or the natural course. Evil will never win out because IT IS AGAINST THE LAWS OF NATURE. Evil or the negative will never prevail because if it did so would in turn destroy its own being. I never could understand parasites that kill their own hosts (stupid).

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Who...are you? I clearly perceive what you are saying but for others it may appear difficult. I feel your link isn't well established in this dimension and I'd like to discuss with you in private if you wouldn't mind.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

This is all based on a method of pursuing understanding; on the idea that positivity/negativity is your reality and emotional guide to follow, to ignite your individuation, and bring you unity in yourself to spread it to others , to eliminate, our learnt self destructive negativity in its entirety, so that it does not totally destroy us internally and externally.

The thought before a thought the moment within us, that is the predetermined choice, the real essence of free will, in that we really do create our own little self fulfilling prophecies,.
Living in the drama creating the pain the hurt the agony, we are all pretty adept in doing this and how does this happen, because we choose it to be so, each and every little episodical moment, we thrive on the self made drama, loss, hurt, pain, addicts to our little world of fulfillment, the biggest addiction in the world THOUGHT, nibbling away at you, self doubt, hurt, pain, agony, all ingested, to create the feeling, you don’t have to, free will is yours to manifest your destiny , that is you, without pain, hurt or sorrow, it’s your choice, to unfold, Why are we so pre-occupied, with our internal/external mode, of self destruction.
Just be, who or what you are and realize, that you, can choose a life, of love unity and being in every sense that you wish, with your will, it may not happen overnight, but it is yours, if yourself believes, it to be, choice is and can be the reality of your Life, if you choose it to be, untangle yourself from the infection of creating, the Drama in your life, change your will, it is yours to determine, let go…………
Just be ………………………………………………..

CGIF

Dude what the hell.....

I JUST posted a thread on exactly the same topic of choice and I only came on ATS specifically to post that thread thats just weird lol great post too by the way.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The alchemy of the manifested laws of the entirety, I feel, can be dissolved, in establishing and recognizing the symmetry of mathematics, withheld in the real esoteric science within(actually held by all), a beginning for the parallel to complete the cycle, the chaos can only align, if the real perfection of symmetry is unequal to the chaos/cause, then can only be amplified by the resonance of its source, once formulated within the elements of its existence, to implement the release, into an illusionary situation, a small portion, of the thought before a thought real free WILL to, with pure intent, to be, the input and the output, the cause and effect, everything all at once, through the choice you make.

edit on 26-5-2014 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Tom Campbell agrees with his book "My Big Toe/ the theory of everything".

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Entropy: Thought/message
Absorption and Distribution: Process
Equilibrium Reaction Mechanism: Outcome
Thought ,Process, Outcome

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Cryptanalysis has come a long way since the days of geared ciphers like the German enigma that contained very little entropy.
Any low entropy cipher that is keyed by little more than location data and time of day should be crackable with a quantum computer.

A lot of what passes for random including the the human thought process can be computer modeled and predicted using chaos theory.

en.wikipedia.org...

The human brain is a resonant organ only partially under control of the ego.
So is this thread designed as a lead in to help understand the state of the art in mind control tools?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join