It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The thought before a thought............

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
We lost the ability once we; the human 'fell' (hogwash scriptural component) insert here. If one is gambling there is no JOY other the fact you can cheat others into into a WIN for yourself/as in you are a better card player even if using devious means of dark gamesmanship (its allowed you know especially if YOU acknowledge your taking advantage of lessor minds).

Joecroft My Poker analogy was about giving up an attribute (in this case telepathy) in order to enjoy the experience/reality of playing poker, which could be paralleled to that of “Soul Incarnation”, i.e. giving up certain “Source” connections (freewill exercised) in order to experience another type…or this reality…

The whole hogwash scriptural terminology of “fell”, could well be coming from our lower perspective, of this reality, without realising the higher implications…Although without doubt, there is a clue to a truism, within the phrase itself…

My first thought regarding poker is OF COURSE the reference to telepathy and loss of (not really) but a good stretch and I'm almost there. Poker as free will or 'free cheat' in the event you are a more devious player (all is allowed) and have the gift of seeing 'tells'; unfortunately as a metaphor (poker) for seeking out the nature of God IS A RIGHTOUS ONE AND VALID. Who is god at the table; (the cheat holding cards up its sleeve) or the one trying to observe its own tell mannerisms (the sobbing human wanting its daddy to come home).

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
I thought the whole purpose was to seek a divine source to get us out of congenial CONFUSION (we all share as to who what and why we are here). We have all the clues, dogmatic religious sources, Walt Disney/Hollywood to tell us who we are just by watching metaphors as film-a-sysms; the 'antics' of being a human in the form of comedy/tragedy. We were cut off to see we are smart enough to look further than just that presented to us.

Joecroft Depends what you mean by “get us out of congenial CONFUSION”…

“congenial CONFUSION” lol…
What on Earth have you been reading… I’m still trying to figure out what that phrase means, along with the phrase “existentialism” lol
- JC

I mean just that; congenial confusion could also be the similar lackadaisical nail biter, or one with intermittent lucidity, OR living as a human disguised but IS REALLY a copasetic dragon. What have I been reading; certainly not scripture. I don't know what existentialism means exactly (knowing one exists but by who's STANDARDS exactly). I'm certain it has nothing at all to do with transcendentalism.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The Thought before thought, cannot be before, but rather within the, absorption because the thought has been before………

If we consider the pineal gland as the transformer for the soul to relay to the brain sensation to fire the Neurotransmitters to sync with the heart or the capacitor to fuse the chemical reactions between different atoms and molecules and in essence create the thought realization within milliseconds of absorbed energy that describes the basic element of being.

Thought is thought, within, the thought, before thought, that has been thought before, recycled through intent, notion frequency and belief in current reality concepts, forms of choice, freewill and contemplation of, or desiring further sensory approval ego building confirmation self will.

The willing of a self′-propel′ling notion to desire consent and to be the desire in self will and give your self will to other losing your own free will to desire the thought before not your thought.

Umbrella Corp

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle
Right. If thought is thought, within, the thought before thought, that has been thought before (MEMORY; then it becomes and is, acted upon) it ceases to be momentary. If one were totally without thought or memory in a meditative state one becomes in tune with NOW; as in you are experiencing a NOW state of being which involves no past present or future state. You are living it without acting upon it; you are just an observer. Self will is not a concept that inserts here. Self will is an action upon memory past, potential or foreseen future events. Maybe you are confusing Self will with free will (self will is pragmatic, material/spiritual gain to the 'individual' based on experience/memory; the other (freewill) is merely the right given a human to explore/express an opportunity to examine or exact its own God given RIGHT as an 'individual' to mess around with your own self will desires that ultimately result in consequences.

edit on 30-9-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
So lets get this straight. Self Will is the Interpretation and then expression of the projection of nature of Free Will.
This means that Free Will the expression of our TRUESELF or ONESELF has always been on the same path and thus isn't something our Self Will could change? It never imposes itself upon us and just is AM, I is understanding AM through I's own interpretation of AM.
When I understand AM, I AM therefore.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The true will-signature of purpose is defined in the pre-molecular resonance, served by the intent and consent of the given result of formation, to freely act within the realm of desire, desire that memory rises out and within from to aid each particle aspect of continuation of the senses, thought and individual realization.

If the manipulisation can be withheld and resonantly applied to unfold , real aspect of the realm alchemy enabling, self being, actuating, the thought within thought, beginning the becoming of the thought/ memory before the creation of thought, forming the thought before the thought, self without will demanding formation thought, within thought, rather than before.

As thought before thought is within memory of perception of thoughts within……..being thought then is the essence of thought before thought becoming the thought to present the now.

In reality this is currently impossible, if you have been born in the current reproductive system.

As all your thoughts are merely, or are also a productive bios of the state born into, but then the contradiction, as we become the cycle of evolvement within the shadows, then if we truly choose to redefine our metabolic and DNA behavior, to with true intent, enrich our manipulation, already rich but starved with our self of existence scaled with impurity.

Then can we, realistically become the particle mass, greater than our sum of our self? with activation sense of all the plates of our heart? become the understanding of AM, bringing within the purity of our own thought descaled sense of will, channeling and changing our own individual archetype, finally absorbing the I AM and profoundly becoming the actuality of the thought before a thought without intent or consent…………………………………………………………………………without the scale of tiles tilted

Caused by cause
I cause culminating to the point of origin.....
The Start of the Beginning

edit on 1-10-2014 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2014 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle
Surely those that can Will correct if this is wrong but isn't that the purpose of one's fragmented reality? To desire love. THE ABSOLUTE is infinity the point in case. The toolbox to which the richness of expression has been will be wants to be etc. The fact that a mirror will always reflect gives us indication of the nature of the desire. Desire itself is never static searching always. More interesting to oneself is the length and breadth of the expression, for oneself to be non symmetric one must have boundaries as one can not express desire within infinity.......for this exercise let's assume thought before a thought were incorrect, let's say interference, the meeting of energies is the thought before the thought. The cross section of the infinity loop. At one time in the history of.......we yearned to be free and so we desired freedom not long after we separated on the search of freedom we suddenly realise we missed oneself....and so forth.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Istigraq

In reflection, the separation of pure form before duality is hidden from the I AMs, as you seem to know, reproduction sold us to sexual desire, with all its other apparel and baggage, the will/intent drives the thought before thought that is both correct and incorrect to correct the will of the once wise from the wise, love is the search the quality of unobtainable, the drive division the reflection the loss, is the miss-tery not the mystical adventure sought, for the thought before thought is both the miss-tery and the interference that can be scaled down to a rationale absolute of becoming the actuality of the thought before a thought without intent or consent symmetry contradiction without reflection... I AM ........... Caused by cause
I cause, culminating to the point of origin.....

..................The Start of the Beginning the always absolute........................

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The thought before our thought, the real essence of our free will, that is the true Self. When we realize that as our true nature then enlightenment is achieved.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Istigraq
So lets get this straight. Self Will is the Interpretation and then expression of the projection of nature of Free Will.
This means that Free Will the expression of our TRUESELF or ONESELF has always been on the same path and thus isn't something our Self Will could change? It never imposes itself upon us and just is AM, I is understanding AM through I's own interpretation of AM.

Yes; perfectly understood. Free will only allows for the examination or recognition of Self will it supersedes; but Self will cannot impose itself on the IAM as that is an entirely different state of existing within the 'NOW' or not interpreting a/the past or future. Your mind does this constantly by referencing past memory/experience or future potential aftermaths of action. The true state of IAM is the 'NOW' occurrence/nanosecond; as in (need to add this to my moniker) WHEN IS NOW EXACTLY?
edit on 1-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jcarmen
The thought before our thought, the real essence of our free will, that is the true Self. When we realize that as our true nature then enlightenment is achieved.

I think it has to do with the nature of the spiritual 'body/mind', electro-magnetism, DNA structure and hormones with a lot of fractal mysteriousness thrown in. The true self wont be understood or known until 'Daddy' returns/reveals itself to explain his/its absence in all of this beautiful nonsense (parlor game tricks or a grand joke misinterpreted).

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I don't think it has anything to do with DNA, hormones or "Daddy" those are all fatalistic notions which cuts away individual free will. Spiritual knowledge is the will, it is obtained by the will, by your will. By thinking that it is the DNA's job or a deity's job, then you are excusing yourself from that responsibility. When you think, it is you that is thinking. DNA, hormones, anything fatalistic is based upon conditions. If you think DNA controls your life, it probably will, but even still, it is your own thoughts about DNA that is controlling you, so you are a product of your own conditioning. Primitive people can survive extreme cold or heat, but when the 'medicine man' tells them they have a disease, they die, because they believe what the medicine man says. A doctor might have less of a chance of fighting cancer than a non-medical person because the doctor has intimate knowledge of the danger of the disease, whereas the non-medically inclined person has the "ignorance is bliss" mentality. But spirituality is not about DNA, nor is it about ignorance. Each person has the power within themselves to experience what they truly are, it appears to us as a light within. This is a personal observation that has nothing to do with scientific theories or religious beliefs.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jcarmen
Some great things in here.
You know I don't often appear on forums chat rooms etc. I will say this, its nice to come here with fractions of what I see as truth to see others with the same type of fractions also. I do struggle with at least for me tickling of our fancy. All of this In reality is the unspoken as soon as we utter were breaking down the whole into parts.
Yes that in itself is belief. In fact In order for us to share this with ourselves fully is when we relinquish the baggage. We can only in normal circumstances leave this world because our belief in its action either through natural causes or otherwise has been fully believed. So I would argue that from this perspective everything even down to our own observation is the belief in which we can exist in this projection.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I am not writing this through free will...I am writing this without thought...as thought does not exist...to assume we have a process of thought is not even a reasonable assumption...these words are thoughtless...they haven't any meaning what so ever...the fact I am responding is only because I have been taught a language..so because of this FACT that is the only reason I am able to respond...we react...WHAM...I was just hit in the head....AHHHHH...I respond because I have pain....it is not thought before thought...it is cause and effect...just as your OP invoke the cause...my response is only the effect.
Just as all things as we move forward..intelligence is a response to cause....that guy jumped off the cliff...the effect was he is now dead...the person watching seen the effect...did he go ohhhh...I will now jump...no...he responds to the effect and trys something different...he just responded...there wasn't any thought required.
What am I saying?...why am I typing what I am typing?...it is not thought...it is only response to what I am being told to respond....the question really is WHY.
Is it thought before thought telling me to write this...or am I being guided in my process of relaying complete gibberish...such as this...+&+%#(&)%+&£+&*+&98" (-"+&*&%+&*+....now does that take thought...or does it take thought to actually decide what that gibberish really says.
Can I reasonably end this with some thoughts....nope.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Istigraq

I agree, in that things exist outside of ourselves, but yet everything we perceive is through the lens of ourselves. So it's not solipsism which believes that nothing exists outside of the self, but those thinkers did have it half right in that nothing can be perceived without our consciousness. I read that quantum physics is coming to the same conclusion, that reality does not exist without an observer. Science and ancient mysticism seems to agree on that point.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jcarmen

You don't have an argument with me (you are thinking outside the box is all). There is something intrinsically attached to 'body' or DNA specifics that IS FATALISTIC because the body eventually dies (it being the holder of your spirit HERE) in this dimension. We are eternal beings but to reside here in the shenanigan filled 3D require a body for the duration, unless you have other evidence that a spirit form can exist on this heavy plane and be a visible (to the other humans naked eyes) productive tax paying citizen. Forget science; it has nothing on spiritualism.

edit on 2-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The only way that spirit can exist in the world is through the control of the world. Nature itself is the greater spirit, and while it does not live in the world it does control the world. The spirit is immaterial so it can not be material, but like a seer it sees everything because it is above everything. I agree with everything else you said.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
In realization our form body is a host to the soul will personalities,to form spoken vibration cause energy, synergistic purifying flesh and blood chemical energy manufacturing an evolved host, trillions of ways to self delude in word, born out of lust/desire to begin the ego duality,the way, to form time, in time, balance of ego/ you, your way of………………………………….. in a realm of ……………………………..desire time is the thought in which all of the words/ thoughts become the thought, these words never existed in these thoughts the thought before a thought is………………….the following explains

Understanding is within..............chosen

Listen if you choose see below

www.beshara.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Yes; perfectly understood. Free will only allows for the examination or recognition of Self will it supersedes; but Self will cannot impose itself on the IAM as that is an entirely different state of existing within the 'NOW' or not interpreting a/the past or future. Your mind does this constantly by referencing past memory/experience or future potential aftermaths of action. The true state of IAM is the 'NOW' occurrence/nanosecond; as in (need to add this to my moniker) WHEN IS NOW EXACTLY?

Now is the fact this conversation never should've happened, NATURE.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Now is the fact this conversation never should've happened, NATURE.

When is now?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jcarmen

The only way that spirit can exist in the world is through the control of the world. Nature itself is the greater spirit, and while it does not live in the world it does control the world. The spirit is immaterial so it can not be material, but like a seer it sees everything because it is above everything. I agree with everything else you said.

Are you equating spirit with their combined aftermaths of giant mostly ugly thought forms; or the "deadly archetypes" we seem to march step to (that would explain control of the world)(the fads: dinosaurs, 'pet rocks', 'masters of the universe action figures' 'Harry Potter", Dragons, any form of Vampirism etc.) Spirit, yours or mine 'lives' in an non linear dimension or the astral, if it no longer lingers in a material 3d body. Spirit (an eternal entity) knows no time constraints at all and can travel as it wishes backwards forwards; aside to ISTIGRAQ--it (spirit) truly lives in the now. I hear the only way to truly achieve it is by being in a meditative state (I always fall asleep when attempting).
edit on 5-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join