It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw this obects twice in my life and new "its not a plane ,nor birds, nor anything i know"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

you live through reality and think you can tell others "what the "real reality" is?

I can tell you that reality isn't believing something Mr.Anka says in a youtube video, nor is it a blurry video of birds that one thinks are UFO's.

Whatever your reality is enjoy it, but just to let you in on a little secret...

Nothing is real...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Show me a bird that flys with that speed

What speed?

How fast were they flying, have you and how did you work that out from the video?

DO you have ANY idea HOW FAST THOSE "BIRDS" in the video must be to be that small????

No, but you seem to saying you do, so if you would please tell us how fast and how you possibly worked that out?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Just watch birds in the next weeks outside your home---.. And relate their speed to the size and see if this is can act as a measurement for distance..or not ......

Oh so that is revolutionary mathematical calculation to gauge speed of these flying objects.

Just go out side and look up.

What other conspiracy uses this as evidence?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

you dont need math.

Just go out at night..and when you see birds fly .....and you can still see them but only "as dots"..as in the video... Watch how fast they are..

Thats enough.

I dont even know why i am discussing this.. When you see those objects live.THERE IS NO DOUB ABOUT IT THAT IT IS NOT BIRDS.... I understand that on video this is because of the flat nature of a video not possible...

But when you see those dim lights crossing the whole sky with unbelievable speed : no idiot would say "those are biiiirds"...

OK? Maybe life will gift you with a sighting...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

But when you see those dim lights crossing the whole sky with unbelievable speed : no idiot would say "those are biiiirds"...

Well if what you saw was different from the video you supplied because that clearly shows birds, I watch birds and live in one of the best bird watching areas in the world, the video in the OP looks like birds.

Was what was shown in the video crossing the whole sky?

You could have said your sighting and this video give the same impression what was seen with your sightings and yours crossed the whole sky.

So those that are saying these are birds are idiots?

OK? Maybe life will gift you with a sighting...

maybe life will gift you with understanding

Maybe you will understand ...Until then: have fun

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The video in the OP was not made by the OP, but "looks" like what he saw.

The video in the OP looks like birds.

Hence, what you observed looks like birds.

Occam's razor.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau
a reply to: Thingy

it was totally dark...the light was "dim white"...and i would say it was "spheres"...but to small to really know...It was very similar to the objects in the video. But one thing was clear: it was no birds....to fast...to much "dim light"...to far away..

I'm not trying to knock your sighting, but distance/size of an airborne object (particularly at night) is a very, very difficult thing to do. Several types of birds "glow" at night as ambient light reflects off the underbelly of the birds -- including various geese with light underbellies. I've seen such several times and they look quite surreal. Sometimes at good height, and sometimes quite low. We also had a rather large owl in the neighborhood some years back who "glowed" and would definitely catch your breath when you saw him, even after you knew what it was you were seeing. I'm going to say it was birds based on the video, your description, and my experience. That doesn't mean it was "just" birds, of course. It could be anything; I wasn't there. I'm just another guy on the internet with an opinion.

I have experienced some incredibly odd things. I'm not completely dismissive of such -- I just don't think this is one of them.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Doesn't really matter what they are. The video is an indistinct, shot at nighttime, altered film of something. That you unilaterally declare it "not-birds" with not a lot of evidence other than you saw them, i.e.: No evidence of any superior knowledge other than a bloke staring at the sky, does not make it "space aliens," ghosts, inter-dimensional sky creatures, or whatever other fanciful name anyone cares to attach to them.

Bottom line is it is a poor film proving nothing in particular. There's nowhere to go with it, no way to "prove" it is anything but a poor film proving nothing in particular. Like 90% or more of all so-called "UFO" pictures, it's forgettable. After all this drama no one really knows what it is. Where does that actually get you? Nowhere special.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

After all this drama no one really knows what it is. Where does that actually get you?

A thread on ATS.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I see a lot of "it was traveling VERY fast" or "it only took 8 seconds to cross the sky"......

The problem I have with these statements is: how can you tell it's speed if do not know it's distance?

Math is your friend. Knowing how to do Trig is even better.

Let us look at a simple example, one where we KNOW the distance of the object.

Get a pole and make it 10 meters in length. Glue a bright orange ball on the end of it, then lay it on the ground. Now keeping one end on the ground (the end opposite of the ball), lift up the pole and swing it 180 degrees and lay it on the ground again. Slowly count to 10 while doing this (for 10 seconds).

You've just had an "object", the bright orange ball on the end of the pole, "fly" across the sky. In this case we know the distance the ball was from the ground: 10 meters. We also know that it traveled in an arc from horizon to horizon, and it took 10 seconds to travel that arc of distance.

So how fast was it going?

First we have to figure out how far it traveled, and we can do that by simply converting 180 degrees to radians, and we do that by multiplying the amount of degrees traveled (180) to Pi (3.14) and divide that by 180. The answer ends up being Pi (which we'll round to 3.14 for now).

Now to find the arc length (the distance the ball traveled) we can multiply it's distance (in this case the pole length of 10 meters) to the amount of radians which was 3.14, giving us an answer of 31.4. meters

(we know the above is true because the circumference of the half circle the pole as the radius makes a circle with a circumference of about 62 meters, and 180 degrees of a circle is is half of it).

So, now if you moved the pole so that it took the ball 10 seconds to go 31.4 meters.....now we can find out how fast it was moving since rate (known as "r") equals distance divided by time (10 seconds).

And that means 3.14 meters per second.

Okay......let's change something. Leave everything the same, but let us make our pole.....10 kilometers (going to need superman to move the pole for us).

If the pole was 10 kilometers or 10,000 meters long, but it still takes the ball on the end of the pole 10 seconds to move 180 degrees.......how fast is it moving now?

Well, now that the pole is 10 kilometers long, the ball has now traveled 31,400 meters or 31.4 kilometers. And......now that we know the distance, divide that by 10 seconds and you end up with the ball now moving at 3.14 kilometers per second.

BIG difference. At 10 meters away, the ball is moving at only a few meters per second, but make the ball 10 times the distance, but taking the same amount of time to move the same amount of degrees in the sky, it's now moving at a few KILOMETERS per second.

Understand how that works? Great!

Except here is our problem: we do NOT know the radius (distance from the video taker to the "object"). We now have NO way of knowing how fast it was moving.........because we do not know how far away it was, so we have no idea how far in distance it traveled across the sky.

Birds only a few hundred meters up will appear to move very fast.......but they are CRAWLING compared to a satellite that is 200 km away.....but moving across the same amount of degrees in the sky in the same time (which would be many kilometers per second).

So I say "Hogwash" to those who claim that it has to be an object that is far away and moving very fast.

How can you tell how far away it is? There are NO reference points....and since you can not tell how far away it is, you have NO way of telling how fast it really is moving......

What you are doing is ASSUMING.........

Which can get you into all sorts of troubles, or lead you to believe in things that may or may NOT be true.

Get back to me with the distance of the object....then we can talk about how fast or slow it's moving.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Get back to me with the distance of the object....then we can talk about how fast or slow it's moving.

Look. With logic like that you are going to make UFO reports diminish to near zero. THEN what will people do? ATS will shrink to a mere whisper of its former self. We might all have to get real jobs. Party pooper!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Look. With logic like that you are going to make UFO reports diminish to near zero. THEN what will people do? ATS will shrink to a mere whisper of its former self. We might all have to get real jobs. Party pooper!

LOL!

Nah, people can still report them......just should stop and THINK a bit first before making claims about size, distance, speed......you know things that can be looked at and measured with something other than one's eyeball.....

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

once again : i never saw birds traveling at high speed without me being able to RECOGNIZE THAT ITS BIRDS.......You know why? Because birds ARE NOT TRAVELING HIGH SPEED when they are only a small "little dot" far away enough that you can not even see the flapping movement... I dont need mathematics to know that. Birds seem only fast when they are near enough. The higher they are the slower they seem..... Mathematics.

Once again...you have to see it live to know its real....and the video is to blurry..Yes. But i would assume: this guy would recognize wings and flapping movements ...and knows roughly how fast birds can be....The "Birds" in the video are not birds...

Period.

In the video you see UFOS..I know that because it has the exact characteristics of what i saw.and i know that birds do not glow..and do not move in high speed when you can not even see them "flapping"... And it was orbs ..what i saw. My sister saw the same...but of course the sceptics of this generation who only know videos ...dont trust anything. Thats your perspective. I don´t care..

You can´t proof me otherwise.

WHy do i know it? Because in the video it moves like what i saw..it has a "dim" light on it of what i saw. It is moving with high speed and you dont see wings or flapping movements.

PER I OD

edit on 26-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

WHy do i know it? Because in the video it moves like what i saw..it has a "dim" light on it of what i saw. It is moving with high speed and you dont see wings or flapping movements.

And go outside and watch a bird fly they don't constantly flap their wings when flying. Nor do you always see their wings.

PERIOD.

Like I said before, You believe Bashar is real so this isn't far from your belief in what reality is.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I did not say what you saw or what is in the video must be birds.

I was simply demonstrating how something close can appear to be moving fast, and without any reference, knowledge of size and distance, it can be impossible to tell when looking at a lot of these YouTube videos.

Yet we constantly have people on here that swear something is large, or close, or far, or very fast, when all they have is a blurry looking thing in a video, with absolutely no references in the video to really determine those things.

If you say you had a personal encounter and did not see a bird, that is fine. I won't argue someone's personal testimony, except to say that humans make terrible data collection machines (our brains can be easily fooled).

If, on the other hand, you post a video or picture that you or someone else took, then we have something we can actually look at and hopefully there is something else in the video or image that we can use for reference to determine things like size, distance and speed (and yes, it's going to be math that does it, not your eyeball).

However, most videos that get posted tend to be over zoomed, out of focus, blobs, that does not really help in determining anything.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=17963494]
However, most videos that get posted tend to be over zoomed, out of focus, blobs, that does not really help in determining anything.

i understand.

We will have to wait for another video which is not blurry which shows exactly what i saw.

edit on 26-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

well i know your avatar represents the way you discuss things...but ...one day you will know bashar is the real deal. Until then: Have fun

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

well i know your avatar represents the way you discuss things...but ...one day you will know bashar is the real deal. Until then: Have fun

What does my avatar have to do with anything I post?

Oh yes, I just can't wait til Bashar is proven to be real, but will I have to come back from the dead for that to happen because it will never happen as he has been proven to be a fraud from Mr. Anka (aka Bashar).

But hey keep believing one day it may happen for you.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

proven?

haha show me

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau

originally posted by: [post=17963494]

i understand.

We will have to wait for another video which is not blurry which shows exactly what i saw.

So you think your sister was wrong when you sent her this video?
edit on 26-5-2014 by InhaleExhale because: add 'her'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join