It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw this obects twice in my life and new "its not a plane ,nor birds, nor anything i know"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wou..i often hoped to find a video which showed what i saw already twice. Once alone and one time with my sister..
When my sister was with me she screamed loudly. Like in the video there were several objects pacing through the sky in a formation...dim light , not very bright but visible. (It was night time and the sky was clear).

The other time i saw it alone. Both time, the speed, the formation, the silence ...everything about it was "alien" to me...

I can not proof to you that what i saw looked exactly like it.

But as i saw it already twice..i guess others know this kind of "formation" two..And trust me: when you see it live.. THERE IS NOOOOO DOUBT ABOUT IT ..that this is not birds..or toys or anything else that you have seen before..

Did any of you have seen similar objects in similar speed and similar formation?
(the thing is..what he captures here for 2 seconds...me and my sister could see it for 7 seconds.. It took those objects 7 seconds to cross the sky..and we had a wide view)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm afraid those are migrating birds old bean.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

They look like migratory birds like this.

Or this

edit on 24-5-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Doesn't look like birds or balloons..but to my eyes, they do look kind of alive.

Could a lot of these sightings be of unknown and unidentified creatures with amazing abilities i wonder?

Anything is possible i s'pose.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What I see in the video is a string of balloons either the self illuminated type with a small LED in them or they are illuminated by a ground based light source it seems they are moving quite fast but Ogden is right next to great salt lake so I’m sure the wind gets pretty strong quite often.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Here is the thing, whatever you think it looks like, doesnt make it that. Comprehend. And others disagree on the way that birds fly. So it just shows the box you're in, constantly believing that birds do some unusual thing over and over, that no one ever sees them do, just because that way you can try to crap all over someone's sighting. I guess that is what its about.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Because of the nature of your threads and the fine energy field you have, I would have to say you have Family watching over and you probably have more than sightings under the hood of your memory banks.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I may of seen the same things as you, what shape were they? How many craft was there? Were they glowing? If so, what color were they? Was the speed constant or did it vary? Was their formation fix or did it constantly change?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

AS I SAID...and you wont believe me

i saw the exact structures..and when you see them....you know that its not birds..birds do not glow ...birds do not take 8 secs to cross your whole sky
you simply did not see what is shown in the video.
I sent it to my sister. She says: YES...its what we saw...and its not birds..

Do you really think that when you see birds..you would think it would be ufos? Live? ARe you that "youtubed" (not trusting your sense) ?

edit on 24-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thingy
I may of seen the same things as you, what shape were they? How many craft was there? Were they glowing? If so, what color were they? Was the speed constant or did it vary? Was their formation fix or did it constantly change?

it was minimum six crafts..they were faster than anything i ever saw in my life (obviously not birds..because the faster birds are..the NEARER THEY ARE.......It took 8 seconds to cross the the whole visible sky.......birds can not be that fast without being obviously seen. SImple mathematics: the faster an object is ..the bigger it is in relationship to its seize......In that speed birds would have to be so big that you could see the eyes...Many people on Ats dont seem to understand that simple formula.........just measure the speed of birds.)

6-9

the formation was changing while flying. but only small variations..
The speed was constant

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
ONCE AGAIN..

measure the speed of the object in the video..and put it into relationship to the speed of birds flying ..and tell me: would it seem to be this fast at this distance..(this small)
(and would they glow in the dark..as i said.this is not night vision...thats the way i saw it without night vision)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Could you see their shape? You said "dim light , not very bright but visible." what color was the light, was the color even or patchy? and how long after sunset did you see them?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thingy

it was totally dark...the light was "dim white"...and i would say it was "spheres"...but to small to really know...It was very similar to the objects in the video. But one thing was clear: it was no birds....to fast...to much "dim light"...to far away..

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The one's I saw were basically a dimming and brightening orange color, semicircular in shape, the back edge was like the top of a shield and the leading curved edge had a small semicircular nose cone on it.

Did you get the impression that the craft were controlled centrally, as one thing, or do you think they were being piloted individually?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's a Pteranadon with biological luminescence.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Thingy

From a "center-perspective point " one could not really distinguish that.
But my senses tell me: its more like ...a unification field....everyone controls their ship in a holistic way..So that ..its "one"..

without being controlled by "one"..

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Here is the thing, whatever you think it looks like, doesnt make it that. Comprehend. And others disagree on the way that birds fly. So it just shows the box you're in, constantly believing that birds do some unusual thing over and over, that no one ever sees them do, just because that way you can try to crap all over someone's sighting. I guess that is what its about.

Since when is offering a natural explanation for something based on a description and/or video "crapping all over" someone's UNIDENTIFIED flying object?

Occam's Razor. Look into it.

If everything you don't understand or are not familiar with is attributable to "OMG Aliens" then you are likely to be surrounded by "alien" things.

The first place we go in science when faced with an UNKNOWN is not "OMG Aliens", it's nature.

And 99% of the time that is correct.
edit on 24-5-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hi there, nice report op! Yes we certainly get those fast walkers here in the UK, I've also seen two (one in 2005 and one in 2007) definitely, that have gone from one horizon to the opposite in the time you describe (5-8 seconds). Following straight compass lines also, S to N, and E to W. They always looked like one object to me at that altitude. But maybe they are more - grouped?

Either way - these are the things I think people should look out for, because, well they are out there, and as long as you're not under any direct light, you can generally see them! A good view of all horizons is good, cos you can spot them earlier, but like OP says blink and you'll miss them - because they go from horizon to horizon in 5 or 6 seconds. I want to know what they arree .^^ Where are they going, Hollow Earth?

Whatever they are, seeing it is fascinating, even if it is pretty brief! I can't make sense of the miles per hour figures I get when I try and work out the speed of these things...

That said, I think I may have seen a more "stringed together" set of sphere shaped things fly over me in 2010 - but it has potential to have been migratory birds that time (it was not illuminated) - I didn't quite get enough time to make sense of what I was seeing.
edit on 24-5-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX they are probably bats, birds do not fly at night

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Mad props to the person who can guess where the music came from.....!!!!!!
Hint: its a pretty damn old video game, a great one actually on the SNES. No more, i will give it away.

Video itself looks pretty solid tho, but then again so does todays CGI
. Either way i dont care, i know they are out there

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join