It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw this obects twice in my life and new "its not a plane ,nor birds, nor anything i know"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

no i dont...

i think: its the objects that we saw. The speed is the same..it has a dim light...it also baffles "a seemlingy other sane man"....

But its blurry..

Its not enough for the people who think a grown man can not distinguish birds from glowing orbs...

(and leave bashar out of this argument if you dont want to just troll)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA
a reply to: MysterX they are probably bats, birds do not fly at night

Then I'd better start a thread about UFOs crossing the sky in Vee formations, after dark...further disguising themselves as geese by making honking noises.

But I suppose that could have been a result of the traffic up there.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau

no i dont...

i think: its the objects that we saw. The speed is the same..it has a dim light...it also baffles "a seemlingy other sane man"....

But its blurry..

Its not enough for the people who think a grown man can not distinguish birds from glowing orbs...

(and leave bashar out of this argument if you dont want to just troll)

ATS can be takes its toll on us.

your not infallible, none of are.

You are replying to to me about a fool I never mentioned in this thread, you have been replying to other comments which makes you just as guilty of going off topic as anyone else, why do you need to reply if its of topic, why are telling me to leave Bashar out and asking if I want to troll?

I could ask you?

You supply a video, say its a representation of what you saw, just yours was a little longer.

Posters watch the video that has posted on ATS before and see the birds, know how it was filmed, etc and reply accordingly to what they think is in the video.

You start saying its not birds in the video, you sent this video to your sister and she said its what you saw.

You make statements of "how fast" these things are never backing up that your perception is as good as you think it is.

You say the video is the exact same characteristics of what you saw and that birds don't glow yet post a video in OP showing glowing birds and another poster either linked or explained how birds certainly can look like orbs or glow when flying.

Then in one reply on page 3

We will have to wait for another video which is not blurry which shows exactly what i saw.

I really don't care anymore for your sighting by the way you need this UFO to be ET or at least simply unidentified.

You field of view from your sighting is never explained other than it was wide, the video you show, how wide is the field of view compared to yours the nights you seen the ET gang racing across the sky?

Thats your perspective. I don´t care.. You can´t proof me otherwise.

No one can prove or debunk your sighting other the one that had the sighting.

If you didn't care about other perspectives why post this and say its exact and then say its blurry I will find something which shows exactly what I saw.

You have told us numerous times that this video is a representation of exactly what saw.

Why does it upset you that a majority see birds in the video you uploaded, why do you need to put your ignorance of whats in the video onto others and tell them what they see in the isn't birds but UFOs?

I want to argue your logic on this thread which baffles me, this topic being your 2 sightings and a video that shows what you saw just a shorter time frame compared to your sighting, Stop replying to anything Bashar related if it doesn't directly link to this thread.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

i am not asking you to not troll. This was a general statement to the troll itself. .

but i will leave him out now.

Yes i understand your approach:

in my life i have seen 6 videos that were similar to the video i posted in the op. Videos that show what we saw. This video is blurry but as far as i can see it , it shows exactly what me and my sister saw one night. I called her , showed it to her and she immediately said: thats the same things.. The night we saw it ...we were jumping up and down screaming in awe..... It was at my parents house in the garden. ...My sister until that never saw ufos...For me it was at least the second time that i saw something which was obviously no satellites or planes..

Until now there was never a question that it could be birds ....because it was dim shining orbs..

The birds topic came up here and i am only angry about discussing my own sighting with people who think 2 adults can not distinguish birds from glowing high speed orbs in formation...

As i said: i think the same goes for the Video in the op....it has the same speed and light on it....so yes there is a slight chance that behind the blurry pixels are "little glowing birds"...but i doubt it..

And i am just tired of discussing with hardcore sceptics who never had a real sighting in their life. If you had one..you won´t discuss it anymore.. Its just not possible.

It is SOOO STRANGE how these things look....and just shoot silently across the sky in formation..even changing the formation while flying in high speed...the first time i saw it in 2011 (the last one was 2013) i really was excited for weeks about it..

My sister still talks about this often.

But people on ATS think they have seen so much stuff that they only trust their paranoia of not trusting people..

And i am tired of that.

I saw a few similar videos back in the day...i will post them as soon as i find them..

Watch the skies..This things are so fast and not "bright enough" to see them from an angle..

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: eriktheawful

once again : i never saw birds traveling at high speed without me being able to RECOGNIZE THAT ITS BIRDS.......You know why? Because birds ARE NOT TRAVELING HIGH SPEED when they are only a small "little dot" far away enough that you can not even see the flapping movement... I dont need mathematics to know that.

WHy do i know it? Because in the video it moves like what i saw..it has a "dim" light on it of what i saw. It is moving with high speed and you dont see wings or flapping movements.

Except that many birds have lighter breasts than the rest of their bodies. This can make them appear smaller (or farther away), and if the wings are not reflecting ambient lights, one would not expect to see them or their flapping movements at night.

Canadien Geese, for example:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: _Del_

they can fly 47 mph maximum .(faster only in emergency situations)
..normall 23-35 mph

do you know....how slow 47 mph seems...when they are high enough that you can not really distinguish their form.

...ok..forget it.

I am really tired of people who never had a sighting and judge others who did ..... YOu will KNOW ..when you see it. There will be NO DOUBT...ok? In a way you will be not sure if you dreamed it because it is so strange.. But ....You will know..

edit on 26-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...=114

watch the last minute...

its very fast.

show me one video ....ONE VIDEO...on youtube..of birds that you can not disinguish flying fast like that.

And don´t tell me there are no reference objects.

There are stars...so ..very good reference objects to measure speed.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

This was a general statement to the troll itself.

I am a troll for not agreeing with you...not surprising.

I have to ask...where is the original video that was submitted to UFO casebook?

Also how do we know that UFO casebook didn't just make the whole thing up, and who did the original come from?

I will be a nice troll and leave the great Bashar out of future replies, but he is still a fraud.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...=114

watch the last minute...

its very fast.

show me one video ....ONE VIDEO...on youtube..of birds that you can not disinguish flying fast like that.

And don´t tell me there are no reference objects.

No. Stars are not very good reference points.

Stars are interstellar objects that are lightyears away.

A building, power pole, tree.....even clouds are much better reference objects. they are much closer, and their distance and size are apparent.

The only good reference stars are good for is navigation.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So was this person doing that because it doesn't mention how fast this UBFO was going?

And if not how did they calculate the speed?

I almost forgot...

UBFO...

Unidentified
Bird
Flying
Object.

edit on 26-5-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

lightyears away..and?

as soon as the light reaches the earth it does not make a big difference how far away it is..or do you see really really BIG stars and really really small stars on earth ? no

Differences in visibilty is in cm range
edit on 26-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

they can fly 47 mph maximum .(faster only in emergency situations)
..normall 23-35 mph

do you know....how slow 47 mph seems...when they are high enough that you can not really distinguish their form.

How high/distant do you have to be to not distinguish form at night if the only part of the body reflecting light is a the oval breast of the bird? Not terribly, I'd imagine.

And as I said in a previous post: I believe all sorts of strange things happen out there. I just don't think this is one of them.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=17964036]

And as I said in a previous post: I believe all sorts of strange things happen out there. I just don't think this is one of them.

and thats your good right

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

If you knew precisely WHICH stars, you could gather angular information. Still would not help determine distance from observer or altitude.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

as soon as the light reaches the earth it does not make a big difference how far away it is..or do you see really really BIG stars and really really small stars on earth ? no

Every day from Earth I see a big one in the sky that moves East to West, and then guess what I see...small stars at night when that big one dips to the otherside.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The birds topic came up here and i am only angry about discussing my own sighting with people who think 2 adults can not distinguish birds from glowing high speed orbs in formation...

Who said that?

People said the video you said looks like your sighting are birds.

You said the video, not your sighting were not birds and proceeded to tell others what they see in the video is a UFO.

You keep calling yourself an adult but post as a child would with all emotion because you are not believed and no logic to back up your statements and now posts actions of a child when they see something in the sky they cant understand but want to see aliens so anything they cant understand/identify is something to jump around screaming in awe.

As i said: i think the same goes for the Video in the op....it has the same speed and light on it....so yes there is a slight chance that behind the blurry pixels are "little glowing birds"...but i doubt it..

Of coarse you doubt it because you have repeatedly told us or implied you know the speed and its way too fast for birds.

How could there possible be a slight chance of them being birds now when you said its impossible for birds to fly that fast?

And i am just tired of discussing with hardcore sceptics who never had a real sighting in their life. If you had one..you won´t discuss it anymore.. Its just not possible.

You can believe in that delusional stance that you know what others have and haven't seen, thats just a little insane and I couldn't say anything because you know what others think, see and don't see.

You don't know what a skeptic is either.

So because you are discussing this you haven't had a real sighting, so it was birds and you know it and are trolling us while accusing others of doing so?

But people on ATS think they have seen so much stuff that they only trust their paranoia of not trusting people..

Well yes, look at this thread you authored.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Look at the video at 16 seconds..

Watch how your mind slows it down to tell you that it could be birds.

Thats all.

ok bye

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Please do so then for about the 5th time, back up your claims and statements, show us you're not mistaken like you have said an adult or two adults cannot make such a mistake.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Look at the video at 16 seconds..

Watch how your mind slows it down to tell you that it could be birds.

Thats all.

ok bye

At 16 or 17 seconds in the video in your OP?

No I wouldn't say that was a bird or birds.

My mind didn't tell me its birds either, however, my mind did slow it down.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If the part at 16 seconds...is not enough for you......to know that such a high speed is not possible for birds without being so near that you can really see their form..
i can not help you with numbers.

have a good one

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join