It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hi AB!! Nice to see You around these parts! Hope all is well with You and Yours!!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Gordi, love the avatar!!!

Good luck to your Mom on her operation.

I'm on meds for my blood pressure too and it makes me very tired.

Have fun with the band!!

Hiya True! Have you ever dated your bestie? Just wondering. Hope you're having a good day!

Hello Syx! And hello to whoever pops in today! May you all have a truly great day!!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night!! I only be on a short time here this morn, again. Doin prob the last trip to Syx Flags today, shortly leaving. We will be hobbling around there all day, will most likely regret it tomorrow, but will be worth it to make Little Sadee Happy!!!

@ Gordy Yes, that new Avatar is Bad_Ass!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hope you, CC and little Sadee have a lot of fun today!

I know, Gordi's avatar is so cool. I smiled the minute I saw it. LOL

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Thanx Night for the wishes of Fun for Us today! I hope Your day goes positively for You as well!!!
I had an OOBE last night, so am Flying my OOBE Dragon. I decided it was close to some of the colors I see when having one..... Everything Silvery/Purple!! So Freakin Awesome!!! I haven't had one for a long long time, so I really enjoyed it!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Oh yeah, awesome avatar! I only had one out of body experience in my whole life. It was unexpected and scared the hell out of me. I thought I was dead. LOL

Tell us later about your experiences. Where do you go and what do you see?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

i am not going..its fright night and those monsters and zombies do scare me and yes i know they are fake..but for real what happens if they are NOT...had a dream last night they was some they where fake and then some came in to six flags and omfg things start to happen badly..but we was all saved..we got on to the big red thing that goes up in the air and stayed there until day light..the zombies didnt get us..as they were killed by the sun...and yes i know its only vampires that die in sun light...but these did and that was the only way we was saved...so sure i pack a back pack for extra food and water it might be a long night...man i am starting to get a little freaked out on this trip..ok ok i can do this..i so hate things that scare me..and more so ones that jump out at you like i am sure they are going to do..told syx i wanted to see if i could be a zombie or witch as i do have the limp and no front teeth be a good witch or zombie...lol...but i dont think i could really scare any one..hope every one has a zombie day....did i say how much i hate zombies...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Yes Silly, You are going!! It wil be Fun!! (I gotta feeling we will not stay much after 5 pm there as that is when all the ghouls come out!

But if Sadee just starts to get scared too much, her Ma and Us will depart the Park! Got's to do right by the little one afterall......

(Oh, and early to leave if CC gets too freaked I should add! Or, Hmmm, Maybe I will make her stay for a bit, just to scare Her some more before we go?!?!? ) Now would I do that???!!!

Night this time I only made it out of the house, then started to head out into the upper atmosphere. Saw the planet get very small, and then woke up!? Sat right up here and looked around. Was def an OOBE, the colors were right, and I saw myself laying here as I left! I have been to strange worlds, a couple diff ones, and some cities, I have never been to in waking life... Fun stuff, when you know what is goin on!!!
Catch Ya's Later, We are off in a few mins!! Syx, CC, Sadee......

edit on 25-10-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hey Night & Syx and all!!

Life is complicated and very very full right now. I am doing the best I can, which is all I can do!

Hope you are all hanging in there or, even better, doing fabulously well...

See you soon!

- AB

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

man this sucks..daughter is running late..she still has to go to store then go back home and make samicthes..not sure why she didnt do all this last night...we was taken the stuff to make at first but then i got sick of the mess so i made ours the night before..i even told her do to that just a few days ago....man some kids never listen to us adults...so its going to be at least an half hour or hour before we leave here...COME ON ALREADY..so cant wait to go..but good thing i am taken a few p pads with...lol..they are so going to scare the p right out of me..lol..going to stay here..given syx my camera so he can take a few pictures for me..that way i wont be any where by them...and i wont need a p pad..lol
i couldnt find a freak out one..

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Regarding dating my best friend....JESUS, GOD NO!

It would be like trying to romance my sister or something! Bleaaarrrgh! I can accept, intellectually, that she is an attractive woman and all, but there is just no spark of anything going on, other than deep platonic friendship of course, one which I value immensely!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sorry I missed everyone earlier. Kept falling asleep then my Mom had to go to the hospital and my Sister and I were there with her for friggin hours!!!! Just had supper now! They ended up sending her Home. With a 90 year old Mother, it is nerve wracking every time because you never know if it's going to be the last time you see her. And of course with the elderly they are always in and out of the hospital. And if it isn't her, it's Mark. And when Dad was alive it was all 3 of them. No wonder I'm always on edge and a nervous Nellie. I can never completely relax because when I do, BAM something happens.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Morning/Afternoon or whatever!

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Oh Night Star!

Here... Have a hug.

*UNIVERSE SIZED HUGGLE!*

Its never easy when you are always on your tip toes about something, especially when you are on them about several something's at once, involving family no less. I am sorry you are going through that right now, and I hope that you get some much needed, untroubled rest at some point soon!

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thank you Darlin'! So sleepy. Groceries later. I hope much later. Maybe I can nap in between. LOL

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Good SunDay Morning! Hope You are All doing Well!

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You sure have a nice collection of dragons Syx!!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Come out, come out wherever you are!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Tis late and all are fast asleep while witches ride by.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Hi Night! Thanx! My Dragon's Keep has some Kool ones in it, but am always looking for more! Bones here has been needing some excercise lately. He's been lookin' a little tired...... LOL!

Good Morning EveryOne! Hope today serves You Well!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join