It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I couldn't agree more. As I move along in my life path, I feel terrible a lot, with some bad decisions I make that ruin a lot of good at home, and by coming here I feel cleansed in a way that makes me realize I can and will make better choices foe making right some of my wrongs. You are a Good Friend Night! I appreciate You!!! I Appreciate EveryOne here!!
No doubt this place has been the best place I could have stumbled upon, during my times here at ATS!!!!!!

P.S> I love Your last entry!!! Great way to start off our journey onshore!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Oooohh How pretty!
I'd change the pink to Dark Blue, for me.... LOL!!! Hey I gotta go. Gonna let my Son on here so He can play W.O.W.......
See ya in the morn!! Night Night, See You in the Morning Light!!

(Syx is seen flying off over the woods in search of some Game for our Dinner......)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Oooooh, nice avavtar!!!!!!!!!

You're a great friend too Syx! Have a beautiful night!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I appreciate the support guys. But I have been smoke free for some time and I was astounded at how easy it was to start smoking again. A cigarette was always my go to thing when ever I got frustrated and angry. I have been angry a lot this year, mainly at the idiocy of my Government but also what I perceive to be the idiocy of people here in my area. And I am extremely angry whenever I perceive myself to be an idiot which has happened all to often recently.

This past weekend projects frustrations though drove me to buy a pack of smokes before I destroyed my buds garage.
What should have taken a day, took three days and I saw the obstacles quite clearly early and could not figure a way around them. Which also cost money as well.

The meltdown has been averted for now, but I am still at critical mass for the most part. I have my vape out, and a couple of cheroots for emergencies. But I know I will be stressed until the 31st, which is payday for me. Things are financially tight right now and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

It's times like this when I get paranoid as every time I get debt free, something happens that throws me right back in the hole. Some times my fault, some times not. Being in debt is my PTSD, I [SNIP] you not.

Times like this, I can't think straight enough to write as I'm concentrating on other problems and how to fix them.

But I do appreciate the support...and Geez! I haven't even been gone a week!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Most of my life savings are gone and once I start having tests done and more doctor's visits it will be gone completely. I know how stressful finances can be. And once Mom passes away...she is 90...I will have to move from here and go where I can afford rent. That means most probably a lousy neighborhood.

Mark and I both have health problems and need meds. He is already thousands in medical debt and he HAS insurance! I'm pissed because the only option I have this year would be to pay like 400 a month with like a 5000.00 deductible. I can't afford all that.

Everything costs so much these days it's amazing we can get by.

Hell Dawg, I'm sure we have all felt like an idiot at one time or another. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. I've made plenty myself. For now, just try to take one day at a time. Lose yourself in a good book or movie. When all else fails, put it in God's hands and hope to hell he knows what he's doing. LOL HUGS

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
For Dawg and whoever else might appreciate it...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Life hasn't quite knocked me over, but it has thrown me for a loop this year. And I am of the mindset that God doesn't want me to put my woes in his hands, since I made some of them myself and they are my responsibility to fix, not his. I hold myself to pretty high standards and get really pissed off when I fail myself. I can forgive others pretty readily, but not myself. I have to fix my screw ups before I can do that.

Starting smoking was one of those unforgivable things. I'm better than that. I had quit for damn near a year! Now I'm back on the step program to quit smoking again...all because of four days. I HATE being that weak.

I'll be OK again, hopefully soon. But in the mean time I've got a couple of demons asses I have to kick.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Go get 'em tiger!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hello my lovelies...
Just popping in to send you all some love.

I am in Shed-family-withdrawal, and it's painful.
I hope you are all doing well.

Jacy is not a happy camper these days.

Missing you all, and waiting for my world to settle down so I can spend time here again.

*squishy hugs*
jacy

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Jacy Good Morning and Hi! Good to see You here this morning!! I hope everything, well enough anyway, calms down enough for You to be able to spend some time in here.

Best Wishes, Syx.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Good Morning to EveryOne else!!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Dawg! Better to kick the Demons Ass than to take out anything at all on YourSelf!!!

I wish You well My Friend!
to the Better Ways for You!!!

Syx.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks Syx, and everbody else. I'll be back, maybe not to contribute, but to at least chat. While I do share some of my travails, I don't share them all as they are my burden to bear. I'm sure you understand.

On of the reasons I'm irritable other than failing at smoking again is that this is the month that I rotate my Bug-In/Bug-Out stock. So meals have been quite boring for most of the month, Lots of beans, rice and pasta based meals.

I'm wracking my brain with other recipes and stock that lasts for the next year long batch. Long lasting food is usually pretty bland. Thankfully next month I can go back to fresher food, though I'm going to even have to cut back on that as well since it has gotten so expensive.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Jacy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering if you still loved us. LOL
Soooooooo good to see you!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!

Dawg, grocery prices are ridiculous! Check the meat sales in your store every week. I hate bothering with coupons but if an item is on sale and you have a coupon you get some things for really cheap. Good thing I like pasta and beans and rice. LOL Always be on the look out for those buy one get one free deals. There is a bread I enjoy that is one of the more expensive brands and they'll have a buy one get free deal on that sometimes so I'll get it then. I have gotten that buy one get one free deal on packages of kielbasa as well. Try store brand items, some of them are just as good as name brand items. Trial and error. Worth trying though. You may find things you like.

Morning Syx and everyone else!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

While I do share some of my travails, I don't share them all as they are my burden to bear. I'm sure you understand.

I for one understand if you don't want to share everything with us, but just know that if you change your mind, we will be here for you. Let it all hang out, we just might have the same problems and if we don't, we'll surely have compassion and understanding.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Damn.

I am so sorry that things are not pleasant in your realm at this time! I hope that they improve soon. Remember in the meantime, that we love you!

*UBERHUG!*

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hiya True! Where's my hug? Hmmm?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

*GIGANTIC FAIRY HUGS*

My apologies for my initial oversight madam!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That's more like it!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

My ex taught me to cut coupons and I am quite the deal hunter. It's a pain cookin' for one though. I usually use my weekends to can and freeze soup, chili and assorted sauces. I don't like letting things sit in the freezer longer than a month though, unless it's been vacuum packed and I need a new one of those, but that'll have to wait.

I buy my meat from the butcher down the road from me and of course anything pork related I get for free from my bud for watching his place.

Oct is just a bad month this year. Things aren't bad, but they're not great either and I'm having to do a lot of adjustments I hoped I didn't have to do but am having to anyways. No plan survives first contact. LOL

I bet things will be looking up for this kid before to long. I knew it was going to be a long road and I just have to be patient. I'm nearing the end.

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join