It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Chemtrails" Don't Exist and Idiots Are Really Easy to Fool

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: arexon
now when its a "chemtrail" the line will always start as soon as it hits the populated areas of Sydney from the central coast down to Wollongong (north to south)and from the blue mountains to botany bay(west to east)
and you get the good days where a nice grid appears.

When climbing hard they cause them, and when descending maybe. Don't know much about engine thrust for landings, when climbing they are pumping out lots of hot air though.

At a high school football game we had planes descending overhead ready to land. Lots of them had the rear ends glowing orange, and the rear of the jet engines too. Friction. They actually expand in length like 2" when coming back into the thicker atmosphere. Could the friction on engines cause water vapor? Wing tips can.
edit on 5/23/14 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I have seen chemtrails and observed the planes laying them through a telescope. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you haven't taken any pics of these so called chemtrail planes?

What are you waiting for you could blow this conspiracy right out of the water...get to it take pics.

(post by mindtricks11 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SixX18

At a high school football game we had planes descending overhead ready to land. Lots of them had the rear ends glowing orange, and the rear of the jet engines too. Friction. They actually expand in length like 2" when coming back into the thicker atmosphere. Could the friction on engines cause water vapor? Wing tips can.

Here you go...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: cass1dy09

I can assure you many CT conspirators are not in it for the money that is not my point. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The donation button and the hawking of so called chemtrail awareness videos shows shows they are.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

What I did notice was when they were spraying back in 2012, bad year for them, was they always were in front of the sun. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Clouds form in front of the sun should we be afraid of them also?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

quote of actioned post removed by staff

(snip)

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

What I did notice was when they were spraying back in 2012, bad year for them, was they always were in front of the sun. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Clouds form in front of the sun should we be afraid of them also?

Where did I say "be afraid" anywhere? If you think I am a chemtrail nut, you're mistaken. I can care less if were real or not.

edit on 23-5-2014 by Ahabstar because: off topic retort removed

edit on 23-5-2014 by Ahabstar because: close a bbcode

edit on 23-5-2014 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

(post by mindtricks11 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Where did I say "be afraid" anywhere?

Did I say you said that...No.

I asked a simple question, because if people are so afraid of contrails that are in front of the sun they must be afraid of clouds that form in front of the sun.

Contrail = man made cirrus clouds

chemtrails = conspiracy hoax.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

actioned post removed

It just isn't worth the time....see you when you start a new account.

edit on 23-5-2014 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

(post by mindtricks11 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Note:

It is a very rare occasion that the subject of an ATS thread is about a particular member or their misbehavior, and this thread isn't one of them. Let's stick to the topic please.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Good they removed that persons posts. (apparently yours was takin down too that I was quoting from. MOD WE AREN'T GOING TO DRIFT ANYMORE, TROLL IS GONE)

I have seen that chemtrail video before where he explains them, and that is what got me off the chemtrail wagon. I was already iffy on the subject, but it would cost way too much to be spraying the skies. Jet fuel ain't cheap, and the man-power needed? How many people would need to be paid enough to keep their mouths shut.

HAARP is more reasonable explanation for whacky weather than chemtrails.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SixX18
HAARP is more reasonable explanation for whacky weather than chemtrails.

Whatever HAARP was for, it's not running anymore, and the USAF is taking all apart this summer.

They couldn't find anyone who wanted to fund it anymore.

I wonder how the strange weather continues?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
They post all sorts of pieces calling out all kinds of conspiracy theorists, like La times just put out a piece basically saying every big conspiracy is totally whack and if you believe it because of the evidence your a complete fool for not going along with the heard. Media is a joke and the only ones who believe their crap are fools. chem trails do exists con trails dont stay in the sky for long periods of time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join