It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Chemtrails" Don't Exist and Idiots Are Really Easy to Fool

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:35 PM
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Ah, but HAARP manipuates hurricanes so that they track exactly as meteorologists predict - thereby conning the gullible public into thinking the silly meteorologists (who can't even tell a contrail from a chemtrail) were right all along.

It really is mind boggling that some think like that.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:28 AM

originally posted by: skunkape23
There is no more Santa Claus. My dogs caught some weird guy coming down the chimney and tore him to pieces. I have seen chemtrails and observed the planes laying them through a telescope. They were not commercial airliners. They were unmarked and appeared to be unpainted 747's. Based on what I've gathered, I believe it is a classified weather modification project.

Make up your mind - either they are 747's (a commercial airliner) or they are not commercial airliners.

I would have thought a bunch of unpainted 747's would be really distinctive on the ground - there aren't many aircraft let the natural silver of aluminium anymore....

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:45 AM
A child knows that there are monsters under the bed simply because he chooses to believe they are there.
Not because there is any real proof.

There are a lot of 'do gooder' multi millionaires out there spending money on this cause or that.
Building water wells in Africa. Health care in Haiti. Ban guns in the US. You name it.
Yet not one 'sample' flight behind chemtrail planes.

Don't these multi millionaires breathe the same air as we do while cruising in their yachts?
Doesn't the air in LA blow into the hills of Hollywood mansions?

You believe in chemtrails because you want to. Not because there has ever been any proof.
Unicorns anyone?
Nibiru in front of the sun pictures?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:25 AM
a reply to: cass1dy09

This is a pic of the sky in LA when I was there in 2012 - See more at:

That looks just like the LA sky I saw when I visited back in 1994 just after the World Cup.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:32 AM
a reply to: cass1dy09

I am just somewhat baffled how this writer in the article is comparing something we can see with our own eyes to Santa Claus.. - See more at:

But you can see Santa, just go to any Mall coming up to Christmas and Viola there your Santa,

Yes its not the real Santa, just like the trails that people point in the sky arent real chem trails.

They could be, just as one of the fat sweaty old guys dressed as Santa could really be Saint Nicholas descendent, the only way is with evidence a little bit logic (oops was that a swear word) and being able to express you know what your on about without the need of speculation and what ifs.

Santa is real, ATS has a thread on it.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:40 AM
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Santa is real,

I know I have seen him driving a school bus, and even mowing a yard in my neck of GA.

I never see Mrs. Clause though, so that could be one heck of a conspiracy...Imagine the thread.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:45 AM
a reply to: arexon

and if chemtrails are fake why oh why is it necessary to put them in KIDS ANIMATED MOVIES - See more at:

Why is necessary to make Care bear cartoons, are the care bears real?

the Simpsons cracked onto it big time I just need to find the episode numbers and seasons and ill post them. - See more at:

Can you also find when the next 9/11 will be as others seem to always decipher the Simpsons wrong.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:43 PM
There is an absolute ton of proof that there are not actually chemicals being sprayed in great amounts over cities. Sure, I'm sure there are cloud-seeding tests, and other reasons they spew stuff out of planes... but they are not spraying massive blankets of chemicals over cities to cause harm for some nefarious purpose.

But it's more fun to believe in a secret power trying to covertly poison us in plain sight, rather than research and find the truth. Deny ignorance does not apply to chemtrails.

<< 1  2  3   >>