It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Chemtrails" Don't Exist and Idiots Are Really Easy to Fool

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LibertyPD32

chem trails do exists con trails dont stay in the sky for long periods of time.

Speaking of herd, why parrot that misinformation?

You wouldn't be saying that if you actually did proper research on it.

Contrails are essentially clouds, and clouds can last for hours and spread out, right?

So why can't contrails?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk
I hate posting video links but watch this and you can clearly see what the difference is. Its not the best evidence but good enough to get a visual.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

The atmosphere is dynamic, one part of the sky can be different to another, to use the cloud analogy again..that's why a cloud can be in one part of the sky but not another.

Same deal with the vid, one part is conducive to persistent contrails while the other part isn't.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Ok and i see what your saying and im really not an expert on the topic, but ive read to many articles and listened to(so called experts) and i know you have to take everything with a grain of salt but i really do think that something is going on. I live in phoenix and we have one of the worst pollution problems in the U.S and our heavy metals in the air have increased alot in the recent years that cant be only natural. Like i said im no expert and i hope im wrong. But good conversation.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I don't doubt the pollution would be bad there, but I suspect that it's more the ground based sources that are causing it, cars, trucks, trains, factories, mines etc etc.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LibertyPD32
Ok and i see what your saying and im really not an expert on the topic, but ive read to many articles and listened to(so called experts) and i know you have to take everything with a grain of salt but i really do think that something is going on. I live in phoenix and we have one of the worst pollution problems in the U.S and our heavy metals in the air have increased alot in the recent years that cant be only natural. Like i said im no expert and i hope im wrong. But good conversation.

Seeing a chemtrail believer with an open mind gives me hope for humanity.

Thanks.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thank you to because i have my beliefs but only until they are proven wrong. At the end of the day i only want to learn more from people who agree and disagree with me because one side of the story is only half right.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cass1dy09
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Contrails do not go every which way and there is no debate on what one is we see them everyday coming from ordinary planes. I can assure you many CT conspirators are not in it for the money that is not my point. I am just somewhat baffled how this writer in the article is comparing something we can see with our own eyes to Santa Claus..

Contrails DO go every which way because PLANES go every which way. Ohmigosh, you mean I can take a plane out of Phoenix and go to Atlanta OR Seattle?? Or Mexico City OR San Francisco? How can I do that when planes aren't allowed to go "every which way"?

What you are seeing with your own eyes are contrails.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LibertyPD32
a reply to: network dude

Thank you to because i have my beliefs but only until they are proven wrong. At the end of the day i only want to learn more from people who agree and disagree with me because one side of the story is only half right.

What? Chemtrails are either real or they are not* There can only be one 'side'' that is right.

*hint: it's this one.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk
you still cant get a ticket?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

chem trails do exists con trails dont stay in the sky for long periods of time.

You may want to read this...

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

And until someone can produce verifiable evidence that chemtrails exist...they don't.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: arexon

You can get a ticket, it's part of their regular international flight to the US.

They pick up passengers from Sydney and Melbourne for that flight, is all.

As in its not a domestic flight where you can hop off in Melbourne.

edit on 23-5-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The fake snow ill give you because I tried it out here in Canada and it didnt melt either while it was packed tight in a ball. But it not snowing in ATL or wherever down south for 90 years or something was unusual.

And HAARP shut down you say hmm. I guess that 2nd biggest Hurricane to hit the east coast ever that was suppose to turn outward but suddenly turned inward a week before the 2012 election might of been the final nail in the coffin hey. (Alex Jones rhetoric not mine
)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SixX18
there not coming in to land they are continuing to Melbourne or Adelaide

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

The fake snow ill give you because I tried it out here in Canada and it didnt melt either while it was packed tight in a ball. But it not snowing in ATL or wherever down south for 90 years or something was unusual.

And HAARP shut down you say hmm. I guess that 2nd biggest Hurricane to hit the east coast ever that was suppose to turn outward but suddenly turned inward a week before the 2012 election might of been the final nail in the coffin hey. (Alex Jones rhetoric not mine
)

If HAARP was the cause of bad and strange weather, then everything should be back to normal now. It has been shut down for the last few months at least. It will not start up again. So, the logical conclusion is that if we have any strange weather again, perhaps it's ............wait for it...............nature.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: cass1dy09

And HAARP shut down you say hmm. I guess that 2nd biggest Hurricane to hit the east coast ever that was suppose to turn outward but suddenly turned inward a week before the 2012 election might of been the final nail in the coffin

You do know that a cold front north of Sandy is the cause of the turn.

A high-pressure cold front to Sandy’s north will force the storm to start turning to the northwest toward major cities such as Baltimore, Washington, Philadelphia and New York.

I guess you also know they expected the turn...

Sandy has made its expected sharp turn toward the northwest on a path for the coast of New Jersey.

newswatch.nationalgeographic.com...

So I don't see where HAARP could have been used for this, or am I missing something?

(Alex Jones rhetoric not mine )

I see where you may have been misinformed now...

edit on 24-5-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Ah, but HAARP manipuates hurricanes so that they track exactly as meteorologists predict - thereby conning the gullible public into thinking the silly meteorologists (who can't even tell a contrail from a chemtrail) were right all along.

Obvious, innit?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

edit - double post syndrome ...
edit on 24-5-2014 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I live in eastern NC and it snows. Not much, but it happens. A friend lives/d in Atlanta for years and mentioned it snowing quite a few times. The ice storm was what put all that weird weather on the map.

And as always, please verify my information.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join