It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Claim Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe At Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

Thank you, my words were carefully assembled, by personal observations. Detail might differ from one to the next, as one would expect it to.
Discourse on anomalies tend to be disturbing to some, and the reflections tend to shake basic paradigms, but the quantum theories have to be beautiful concepts, that can open hitherto closed doors, in this type of discourse, they turn bleak reality, into mysterious adventure.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I welcome this. Science and Spirituality are interconnected. Knowledge and wisdom. But when both combined, must be used with great care. For the leap we will take shortly in advancements will bring us what is to us 'magic-science'. And it has ruined us before.

That's why the principalities of care/love/compassion are of the uppermost importance in our ontological and cosmological view. For without it, we will surely fail/fall.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
Maybe consciousness moves through a vast number of universes or potential states from millisecond to millisecond. So in effect, our consciousness is moving through a multi universal lattice all the time.

So when you "die", your consciousness simply moves into a reality where it still exists. maybe its a reality where you are a few days younger, or one where you are an entirely different person or organism. Out there, I know but I have tossed this around in my head for a while and it has a sort of logic to it.

pretty close to the view I have...
except that our self/soul/consciousness weaves it's presence in All multi-verses at the same time...
in various life forms, organisms, even stuff like molecular clouds or mountains or trees, etc.

the death of Ones' body, in this material universe...is more like unplugging from that 'consciousness/soul' circuit...let's say Atrophied instead of ceased to live

I always wondered why the connection has not been made that ancient collective memory+collective consciousness knew about the Quantum realities & the Quantum interaction within this material universe which became passed down through the ages as metaphysics/magic/myth and we will very soon come to realize the Quantum Worlds are to be re-discovered by modern man from what our far distant ancestors knew and practiced millions of years ago

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: openminded2011
Maybe consciousness moves through a vast number of universes or potential states from millisecond to millisecond. So in effect, our consciousness is moving through a multi universal lattice all the time.

So when you "die", your consciousness simply moves into a reality where it still exists. maybe its a reality where you are a few days younger, or one where you are an entirely different person or organism. Out there, I know but I have tossed this around in my head for a while and it has a sort of logic to it.

pretty close to the view I have...
except that our self/soul/consciousness weaves it's presence in All multi-verses at the same time...
in various life forms, organisms, even stuff like molecular clouds or mountains or trees, etc.

the death of Ones' body, in this material universe...is more like unplugging from that 'consciousness/soul' circuit...let's say Atrophied instead of ceased to live

I always wondered why the connection has not been made that ancient collective memory+collective consciousness knew about the Quantum realities & the Quantum interaction within this material universe which became passed down through the ages as metaphysics/magic/myth and we will very soon come to realize the Quantum Worlds are to be re-discovered by modern man from what our far distant ancestors knew and practiced millions of years ago

My friend I would like to point out that your view is absolutely correct with anonentity's, the only missing piece to pull them together is that you do have bodies in all other realms except in this 3 dimensional world your consciousness if veiled from transferring itself through to your other bodies and thus is EXACTLY the purpose of spirituality and meditation. Meditation is the cutting off of all perception of this world until the very point that you are able to freely move your consciousness/spirit Willfully into these other bodies within other realms of existence.

You both are greatly perceptive and understand extremely well hidden Truths that only enlightened minds can comprehend. Feel peace in these words because I speak honestly from my heart.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I have in the past considered the Astral Projection - 'silver cord' (or life-line within this 3rd dimension realm)
as a creation or illusion that represents the Quantum action of instantaneous connecting with another point of space, even if that non-locality is in another dimension altogether...

so...perhaps some of my previous Astral Projections were not just 'remote viewing' exercises in this universe...but journeys to other manifestations my self/soul/spirit strung out amongst all the multi-verses in which consciousness is but one of the components which make up the 'fabric' of All Dimensions existence

I bet there are as many Dimensions of reality (where souls/spirits/consciousness' can reside) as there are observable Galaxies in this Cosmos

interesting thread

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xatnys

I enjoyed your explanation, pretty clear and easy to grasp. Thank you.
edit on 17-5-2014 by QuietSpeech because: replied to wrong person

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I have in the past considered the Astral Projection - 'silver cord' (or life-line within this 3rd dimension realm)
as a creation or illusion that represents the Quantum action of instantaneous connecting with another point of space, even if that non-locality is in another dimension altogether...

so...perhaps some of my previous Astral Projections were not just 'remote viewing' exercises in this universe...but journeys to other manifestations my self/soul/spirit strung out amongst all the multi-verses in which consciousness is but one of the components which make up the 'fabric' of All Dimensions existence

I bet there are as many Dimensions of reality (where souls/spirits/consciousness' can reside) as there are observable Galaxies in this Cosmos

interesting thread

Truly my friend your OBE's and Astral Travels are literally you mastering the power of transferring consciousness to your other bodies and experiencing their higher dimensions of being. Consider this, we are in the 3 dimensional world meaning we have 3 dimensions of Self. The mind, The physical body, and the Spirit/Consciousness. When you astrally project you enter the 4th dimension meaning you have endowed your consciousness with the mastery of another form of your bodies, your astral body. I know your mind may want to cast doubts that your experiences are just dreams but I assure you that you have graduated into the next level and once you leave this realm you will be in the OBE permanently, it will be your next life in which you will master yet ANOTHER body of being, the 5th dimensional.

This Creation has 7 levels of Being, we all have 7 bodies that we must master in order to break free from Reincarnating back into lower bodies such as the 3 dimensional body of suffering.

Truly you have acquired something that Great Masters have given their lives to teach the ignorant of. Let this understanding bring you absolute peace.

Much love my friend,

Eric

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

There have been a couple of threads floating around lately concerning science and religion and there are a growing number of Christians, myself included that agree with you. Science is going down the path of discovering and defining who God is and what happens after death. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
a reply to: markosity1973

But what it's not your god, will you change sides ?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

My friend I would like to point out that your view is absolutely correct with anonentity's, the only missing piece to pull them together is that you do have bodies in all other realms except in this 3 dimensional world your consciousness if veiled from transferring itself through to your other bodies and thus is EXACTLY the purpose of spirituality and meditation. Meditation is the cutting off of all perception of this world until the very point that you are able to freely move your consciousness/spirit Willfully into these other bodies within other realms of existence.

You both are greatly perceptive and understand extremely well hidden Truths that only enlightened minds can comprehend. Feel peace in these words because I speak honestly from my heart.

And you know this?
How?

How do you know these other realms of existence are not places within your own mind?

Medidtation is the cutting off the clutter of your mind to reach clarity, now whatever happens during that state of clarity comes from your own brain.
Now; tell me where, and how you got your information that you go to other realms of existence and that this is not yours, or someone elses imagination run amok.

And what do you mean by speaking from the heart?
Should you not speak from the brain? From the heart tells me that what you felt within came from with-out, but was really your own brain.

Like people that claim they talk to god, are they really talking to god in a personal relationship, or are they just communicating with their own mind?
Was GWB talking to god and he went to bomb Iraq cuz, welp...god said so?
Or was he just listening to his own brain?

Who is to determine wether or not that crazy person over there who hears voices is hearing their own brain, of course they are, they are CRAZY!

Why is then, other realms, god, etc, are not just another crazy, wrapped up in a pretty package with curly bows and purty paper called realms and god?

Who now, needs there head examined, me?

If it is me, prove it.
edit on 17-5-2014 by Toadmund because: extra 'o' and change '.' to '?'

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toadmund

And you know this?
How?

How do you know these other realms of existence are not places within your own mind?

Medidtation is the cutting off the clutter of your mind to reach clarity, now whatever happens during that state of clarity comes from your own brain.
Now; tell me where, and how you got your information that you go to other realms of existence and that this is not yours, or someone elses imagination run amok.

And what do you mean by speaking from the heart?
Should you not speak from the brain? From the heart tells me that what you felt within came from with-out, but was really your own brain.

Like people that claim they talk to god, are they really talking to god in a personal relationship, or are they just communicating with their own mind?
Was GWB talking to god and he went to bomb Iraq cuz, welp...god said so?
Or was he just listening to his own brain?

Who is to determine wether or not that crazy person over there who hears voices is hearing their own brain, of course they are, they are CRAZY!

Why is then, other realms, god, etc, are not just another crazy, wrapped up in a pretty package with curly bows and purty paper called realms and god?

Who now, needs there head examined, me?

If it is me, prove it.

My friend do you not see that you are asking me to make you believe in something that you do not believe in? If you do not see what I see why does that anger you? I cannot thwart your free Will, what you ask of me is impossible. If you wish to understand what myself and others comprehend then learn the necessary spiritual practices so you may experience it for yourself. Nobody can do it for you but yourself.

I recommend The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali elaborated on by Charles Johnston: www.sacred-texts.com...

With fervent practice and understanding you will see beyond the veil. Peace be with you.

Eric
edit on 17-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I see it less as "science is merging with spirituality" and more that we are finding out about life and the universe.

Though it is nice to have outside validation for one's experiences.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Scientists did not pinpoint "consciousness" yet, but they know what it does, after death no less?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merinda
Scientists did not pinpoint "consciousness" yet, but they know what it does, after death no less?

Kinda ironic huh?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Very interesting, it appears science is on the horizon of merging back with spirituality. What implications could you all see coming from such a revelation? Please share your thoughts!

If they can keep the "religion" out of the spirituality, it may be ok. Religion in today's world is the least spiritual endeavor that exists.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacobsLadder

Very interesting, it appears science is on the horizon of merging back with spirituality. What implications could you all see coming from such a revelation? Please share your thoughts!

If they can keep the "religion" out of the spirituality, it may be ok. Religion in today's world is the least spiritual endeavor that exists.

I agree, religion is beautiful spiritual knowledge wrapped in confusion and dogmas. Its best to keep scientuality free from institutions.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

My friend do you not see that you are asking me to make you believe in something that you do not believe in? If you do not see what I see why does that anger you? I cannot thwart your free Will, what you ask of me is impossible. If you wish to understand what myself and others comprehend then learn the necessary spiritual practices so you may experience it for yourself. Nobody can do it for you but yourself.

I recommend The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali elaborated on by Charles Johnston: www.sacred-texts.com...

With fervent practice and understanding you will see beyond the veil. Peace be with you.

Eric

OK then, it is settled, this info is a product of your own brain.
This is where your knowledge is from, right?

You are no more right than anyone else with an opinion.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Toadmund

I absolutely agree, I in no way believe myself or anyone else is above another, but I do believe we can learn from each other as history has shown.

Kind regards,

Eric

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChristianJihad

There have been a couple of threads floating around lately concerning science and religion and there are a growing number of Christians, myself included that agree with you. Science is going down the path of discovering and defining who God is and what happens after death. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
a reply to: markosity1973

But what it's not your god, will you change sides ?

The Wave particle duality of light, has got to suggest, that what we assume to be reality is in fact a paradox. How can a photon be two things at the same time (particle/wave) and have no mass? . If it has no mass how can something exist, we know it exists because without the illumination we couldn't function. If its a wave it must propagate through a medium, the gravity of stars appear to bend it, but the star is bending Space Time which appears to be nothing, but gets bent anyway. Its an electromagnetic wave that can vary from short high energy (gamma) to long low energy (Infra red).
To sum up a Photon can exist in two states at the same time, these states travel at the speed of light because its mass which it hasn't got, cant be slowed down and turned into energy, although it has energy, it can travel across the Universe for millions of years, which seems to be the giveaway, because its travelling at the speed of light, its personal time has stopped?. That's some weird stuff for science to be putting out.
But wait their is more, as I look with my feeble eyes to a Star a hundred million light years away, these photons can tell me the condition of that star as it was a hundred million light years ago, even the elements it was made of. Which is pretty good as the star might have ceased to exist millions of earth years ago. Which inevitably leads to the hypothesis that although the star is no more, it still exists as information, in the Universal matrix, the information cannot be destroyed. Which like us and everything we comprehend, has the wave/particle duality. Which still exists at some level long after our bones turn to dust.
edit on 20-5-2014 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2014 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

How can a photon be two things at the same time (particle/wave) and have no mass? .
Particle(s) traveling as a wave is one way to look at it but it's not exactly that either. But it doesn't act like a particle until it hits something. It has mass. It wouldn't if it were standing still but photons can't do that.

If its a wave it must propagate through a medium,
No. Electromagnetic radiation is self-propagating.

cant be slowed down and turned into energy
Of course it can. Well, not slowed down, but why do you think sunlight feels warm on your skin?

because its travelling at the speed of light, its personal time has stopped?.
Yup.

That's some weird stuff for science to be putting out.
Yes, yes it is. But it works.

edit on 5/20/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: anonentity

How can a photon be two things at the same time (particle/wave) and have no mass? .
Particle(s) traveling as a wave is one way to look at it but it's not exactly that either. But it doesn't act like a particle until it hits something. It has mass. It wouldn't if it were standing still but photons can't do that.

If its a wave it must propagate through a medium,
No. Electromagnetic radiation is self-propagating.

cant be slowed down and turned into energy
Of course it can. Well, not slowed down, but why do you think sunlight feels warm on your skin?

because its travelling at the speed of light, its personal time has stopped?.
Yup.

That's some weird stuff for science to be putting out.
Yes, yes it is. But it works.

Well thanks at least you agreed with some points. But if its a wave pulsing out of its propagation point as say a radio antenna, its describing an ever expanding increasing circle, when we interrupt this circle it turns to a particle, but the rest of the wave keeps expanding ad infinitum. Weirder!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join