It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: toidiem

HI Toidiem:

I look forward to your research. Hope it is a credible site.

I really liked this thread because it was the only one that stuck to facts...went dead just as it was about to make a break through.

Thanks so much.

MissMissie

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The first document I have opened is this one: Link to DNA PDF

Does anyone know why Adam Lanza's name be in quotes? His mother's name, Nancy Lanza, is not. Why would there be a differnence?

Sorry if it's a dumb question...just struck me as being very odd. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72
The first document I have opened is this one: Link to DNA PDF

Does anyone know why Adam Lanza's name be in quotes? His mother's name, Nancy Lanza, is not. Why would there be a differnence?

Sorry if it's a dumb question...just struck me as being very odd. Thanks!

That's interesting. The way it reads is that one sample is from Nancy Lanza, while the other is from someone called "Adam Lanza." At least that's the way it reads to me.

Combine this detail with a couple of others. One, the initial confusion between Adam and his brother. Two, the "incorrect" birth date on the medical release form signed by Peter Lanza.

The conclusion of this test is that Nancy Lanza is very likely the mother of "Adam Lanza." But who is that? This get curiouser and curiouser...

(post by Danbones removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

That is not a reliable source, and those kind of discussions will get this thread shut down.

Allow me to kindly suggest that you remove it.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3mperorConstantinE

I probably should have posted this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CCKP72

Nice observation! To me, this...

#13-S2 Known blood sample, Nancy Lanza
#14 Known liver sample, "Adam Lanza"

...reads like they have a known blood sample, definitely from Nancy Lanza. They also have a liver sample from someone that was referred to as "Adam Lanza", but is not positively identified.

From the Oxford Dictionary entry on the use of double quotation marks in American English:

to mark off a word or phrase that’s being discussed, or that’s being directly quoted from somewhere else.

Quoted from somewhere else, i.e. the lab was told that the liver sample was from a person they suspect to be Adam Lanza, but they could not say for sure.

In the end, that's what this test was all about; it tests whether or not Nancy Lanza is the mother of the person to whom the liver sample belongs. And the conclusion is that most likely it is; in the Caucasian population, the chance is estimated to be 1 in 37,000 that this person is not a child of Nancy Lanza.

So what this report says is that "Adam Lanza", who might not be Adam Lanza, but is referred to as such, has a very high probability of being the son of Nancy Lanza. The only problem is, she had more than one son and combining this with the "mixed up" birth dates, it makes you wonder whether Ryan and Adam are the same person, or that it was actually Ryan who was the shooter and Adam is now posing as Ryan...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RationalDespair

Thanks for that detailed explanation. However, more questions arise. Why is the idenity of who the liver sample belongs to up for debate? This ties in with one of the previous points on this board as to whether or not and who would have made a positive ID on "Adam Lanza's" body.

Why a liver sample? I don't know if that is standard but based on my limited knowledge of such things, wouldn't blood work suffice?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CCKP72

That's what I wondered about as well. Why use blood from the mother and a liver sample from the son? Very strange indeed. Maybe someone with a medical background can elaborate?

What I could find on the internet is that liver samples are mostly used for determining Hereditary Fructose Intolerance (HFI); a disease that can be diagnosed with 100% certainty by analyzing the liver sample. That has nothing to do with DNA however.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I had a bit of concern too when I saw the name in quotes. But because the samples match, I let it go.. I figured it was due to not having a relative on-site that could ID the body. They would not have wanted to bring the brother or father there for ID. Taking the sample from the liver should not have been necessary if the person had just died. But since the 2 Lanza autopsies were not done until the following day, a tissue sample does not seem unreasonable, and they had easy access to it. I don't see this as an issue unless someone has good evidence that Adam's body wasn't found in the school that day (which is unlikely).

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toidiem
I had a bit of concern too when I saw the name in quotes. But because the samples match, I let it go.. I figured it was due to not having a relative on-site that could ID the body. They would not have wanted to bring the brother or father there for ID. Taking the sample from the liver should not have been necessary if the person had just died. But since the 2 Lanza autopsies were not done until the following day, a tissue sample does not seem unreasonable, and they had easy access to it. I don't see this as an issue unless someone has good evidence that Adam's body wasn't found in the school that day (which is unlikely).

If that's the case, then who ID'd Nancy Lanza's body?

Her name wasn't in quotes.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Mainly I figure it is just that she was in her own bed. And the damage to her face was perhaps not so bad that it couldn't be matched to photos. But, I am not the one who needs to explain that; it should be in the police reports. I had the same question but could not find it. I do not post all my questions here as this is tightly controlled and is supposed to focus on evidence of which all I have access to is the same as you.
edit on 17-6-2014 by toidiem because: typo

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RationalDespair

"Staff actions are not discussed on the boards."
edit on 6-18-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
So who was the shooter if accused Adam Lanza died the day before?

edit on 18/6/2014 by EmmyLou82 because: sp

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
EmmyLou, that's a really old issue. The date was later changed to the 14th; they claimed it was a clerical error. His mother came home from her trip Thursday night, the 13th. That's in the reports somewhere. You can kind of figure she would notice if her son had died. Seeing who reported the death (was it the Medical Examiner?) and when would help clear this up but I don't know if that data is available to the public. So, we are stuck with relying on the official reports unless someone shows up who had personal contact with these people.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

(post by Salander removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join