It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Behind Reports of Ghost Sex?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

wow, that's an incredible story. so do you think that individual was a guardian angel? a deceased relative? or just a friendly spirit who helped you in a time of need?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
First, I'm not making claims one way or another... but let me throw this out there.
From Wiki "Spectrophilia"

Spectrophilia is sexual attraction to ghosts or sexual arousal from images in mirrors, also the phenomenon of sexual encounters between ghosts and humans.

No scientific evidence has been documented on the phenomenon of spectrophilia. All the proof there is are the stories of those who claim to have been visited by these seductive entities. Research and interviews continue to be conducted by those in the paranormal field. Spectrophilia has become a frequently talked-about subject among ghost hunters. Ghost hunters such as the Ghost Adventures Crew have come across several claims of sexual encounters between ghosts and humans. The Travel Channel is becoming well known for its documentary on spectrophilia titled ‘Ghostly Lovers’.[2] In this documentary there are several women who go into the encounters they have had. Although there is no documented scientific evidence, the research on spectrophilia is only becoming more thorough.[3]

Everyone caught that last bit right?
research on spectrophilia is only becoming more thorough

That last line makes me believe there is something there, that is leading researchers to look into this with all due seriousness.

Further along in the Wiki they say that in forkelore

There is speculation on whether spectrophilia actually exists. Even before spectrophilia was a documented term there were stories of spirits having sexual relations and procreating with humans.

Yeah I remember a few of those Greek legends where Zeus came to the woman as a golden rain and gave her a baby. But I always thought that more of a convenient excuse for a girl to explain how she got knocked up out of wedlock.

Yet while on that aspect let me point out yet another recent news story

Claims of Virgin Birth in the US at 1%

(Reuters) - Nearly 1 percent of young women in a U.S. study who have become pregnant claim to have done so as virgins, according to a report in the Christmas edition of Britain's BMJ medical journal.

Based on interviews with 7,870 women and girls ages 15 to 28, 45 of the 5,340 pregnancies in this group through the years - 0.8 percent - occurred in women who reported that they conceived independent of men.

that my friends is what is known as being statistically significant!

a last tantalizing tidbit

The researchers found that although the mothers in question were more likely to have boys than girls, and to be pregnant during the weeks leading up to Christmas

So according to This Study about 1 in 200 American Mothers clam to have been virgins when they became pregnant. I'm sure a big percentage of them simply don't want to admit to doing the dirty deed, while other's might have been out cold, drugged or in some way used by a flesh and blood man without their knowledge or consent.

Some---but surely not all... and placed into the context of this thread it makes me think, maybe this is real? maybe this sort of thing has been going on quietly for a very long time? Maybe fear and shame kept a lot of people from admitting to this having happened to them...

now there are just over 4 million babies are born in the United States each year. 1% of that is 40,000 but lets say only 1% of the 1% are truthful that's still 400 babies born each year due to Spectrophilia...

Now that is something to scratch your noddle and ponder
edit on 12-5-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

wow, that's an incredible story. so do you think that individual was a guardian angel? a deceased relative? or just a friendly spirit who helped you in a time of need?

I believe in Jesus, and it was to Jesus that I called out to.

Some people might say it was an angel or some other being, but I didn't stick around to ask names.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps

Yeah I remember a few of those Greek legends where Zeus came to the woman as a golden rain and gave her a baby. But I always thought that more of a convenient excuse for a girl to explain how she got knocked up out of wedlock.

Every time I read that, I am always thinking "golden shower" and then my eyebrows do this raising thing, because it must have meant then what it means now.....

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yeah I used to think what your thinking too...
Actually the answer is no....
"Golden Shower"
it refers to a sun shower... you know rain on a cloudless sunny day.

AT least that's what my Professor Over at UCB told our class after we all started snickering at the term
"Golden Shower"

edit on 12-5-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

It does happen. Its happened with me and that damn 'Succubus' witch on numerous occasions!! I think these 'Succubus's' have many offspring in the underworld unless of course these phantoms are Alien Beings and they are breeding Alien Hybrids..

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It does happen. Its happened with me and that damn 'Succubus' witch on numerous occasions!! I think these 'Succubus's' have many offspring in the underworld unless of course these phantoms are Alien Beings and they are breeding Alien Hybrids..

So let me get this right, the Succubus can get pregnant from human men, but the Incubus doesn't get human women pregnant?

I can see that the Succubus can go back to the spirit realm and suffer through morning sickness, bloating, swollen ankles and then giving birth...for spirit babies. But human women don't seem to be giving birth to trollish infants. That's kind of like Rosemary's Baby.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

I believe in Jesus, and it was to Jesus that I called out to.

Some people might say it was an angel or some other being, but I didn't stick around to ask names.

hah, i understand. that's awesome. jesus is the man, love stories like that.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

How do you know women arnt getting pregnant through 'Incubus' mating?

They may well be having sex a day before their visit or a day after... and the man thinks its his baby but in reality its 'Incubus's baby.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Strayed
I think all this "It's evil!" or even the opposite that it is not is just guesses. If there are beings outside of what we know that can stimulate us sexually it's between that entity and the person it's occurring with if it's evil or not.

That's like saying that the pedophile stimulates the 'feel good' places of a child, so if the child likes the 'feel good' of being stimulated then it's not evil. Evil is evil. Humans being lied to by spirits in the dark in order to be manhandled ... it's evil. That's not guesswork. That's just the truth of the matter. You wouldn't accept that kind of behavior from a human ... so why accept it from an unseen spirit?

Well for one, I don't personally see a consenting adult the same as a child; You may see an adult that way and that's cool but I do not, what a bizarre comparison to make in regard to this topic. Two it's not that because it feels good that I said it's not evil, I actually stated if it is consensual who is to say if it's good or evil but those involved?

Evil is extremely relative, the only solid case of evil I can think of after countless hours of research and contemplation is will being imposed on another against their will and even then it can be justified by moral systems.

If someone would or wouldn't accept that type of behavior from a human actually varies from person to person, scenario to scenario. In addition, corporal humans =/= spiritual being in regard to this topic; the spectral nature of such a thing if it where to exist in relation to the topic is another one of those things that each person would have to form their own opinion on how they would interpret such a situation.

edit on 12-5-2014 by Strayed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hehe that's a fun an interesting topic OP

Can't really find anything original to say about this for obviouse reasons ^^
But it definetly seemes like any powerfull moment in a humans life be it a near death exp a drug trip or some intese sex will have great shot of being recorded by all kinds of materials. As long as adrenaline and/or other substances are released in a body I think that will open up a way for a lot of paranormal events!

/Swedish Pirate

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

They may well be having sex a day before their visit or a day after... and the man thinks its his baby but in reality its 'Incubus's baby.

What would these children look like?

The black eyed kids, maybe?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There are a few credible documetaries and interviews with people who claim to have been attackad by inc/succubus and that would be one nasty ride.... I for one would never want anything to do with that!

edit on 12-5-2014 by threepwood because: add

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I want to know what's going on too. Sleep paralysis, OBEs too.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ladybug121

Ive had some crazy experiences in this subject.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

What would these children look like?

The black eyed kids, maybe?

I weren't thinking about that at all when I posted but now you mention it... its very possible although I've never seen one of these 'black eyed kids'...

Spooky indeed if true.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

If we say this is indeed happening.
then it would be wrong of us to assume it's only 'Incubus' doing the impregnation.

surely there are more thing under heaven and earth. and who's to say this isn't something very different? something unique to the new world. I say that because the medical study was done in the US. where there was already a plethora of spiritual beings here long before Europeans arrived. Things lost to time and history?

who can say for sure?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

FlyersFan is not wrong here, and the exceptions that some bring up, I would counter, how would the person know this was their loved one from another star, or starship or soul mate waiting for them. They are under a veil, and while in earth tests without memory temporarily, there is no way anyone love and good, would mess with someone and tell them something they can't confirm unless they're up to something nefarious. So those who think its something else are most likely being led astray. It's not ethical to try and shape someones mind without memories.

edit on 14-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I always thought the term meant that form of mass transportation that never worked when you had to be someplace on time.

On a more serious note, a succubus occupies the extreme range of human desire in concept. And when we hear of one actually coming to exist it draws all desires up, if even just slightly, to imagine what it would be like to encounter one.

Some phenomena create themselves out of the collective human will. And while I am not saying they do not exist, I am saying it is our garden that we all work together as a social group that creates these beings of thought, sense and perhaps even reality.
edit on 25-5-2014 by Zedski because: Incomplete post

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join