It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Behind Reports of Ghost Sex?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradisepurple
This has me thinking. And ever so slightly freaking out a bit...

It's just that I've had some VERY intense orgasms in my dreams. And the weird thing is I never know the guy I'm with and it's always someone who (in reality) I wouldn't want to have sex with. Yet it feels amazing.... Doesn't make sense at all - I mean, if I were to be fantasising about some guy, why wouldn't it be someone I'm attracted to?

I even remember when it first happened when I was 21 (many years ago now lol) I was on my own in an airport hotel room. I was so surprised by the experience, I even remember wondering the next day whether the room was haunted by some sex-mad spirit!

Also, every so often, maybe a couple of times a month, I feel as if something very evil is standing next to the bed... It feels very real and the 'presence' feels so malicious and scary that it actually makes me hide under the duvet.

Reading this thread does me wonder if I am being visited by these 'entities'

They are not entities, but demons.

I learned it from a women I met while I was in the Army whom was a Wiccan. We had a small group whom got together and played D&D. Her and I became friends when she told me she was a witch. (she was cute and I was twisted that way) It was her who told me about summoning an Incubus to have sex with her one night.

Was she telling me the truth? Not sure. But at the time, I believed her and to this day I am still on the fence about it. She was pretty graphic telling me about what transpired that night!

OH! NO! Her and I were just friends! Not even with benefits!

As a matter of fact, I hope she is a member of ATS and she reads this! She will know exactly whom I am and I hope she contacts me!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: paradisepurple

If it was some sort of being, you would know.
So put your mind at ease.

They do not hide that they are spirits.
You know something is happening because when you wake up,
you can still feel them or the after affects,
such as waking up choking or with scratches or bite marks,
and even while asleep, they get off on fear,
so they want you to know that they are there and not human.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Astral Fragments as a possible explanation, though probably to torture and stress a victim for the negative vortex junky's to feed on them like vampires.
www.alchemyrealm.com...
www.sanctusgermanus.net...
www.zaporacle.com...
www.lenwalker.co.uk...
www.energeticsynthesis.com...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Horny ghosts have been around for centuries .. nothing new there ..
Guess its different in the west due to how ghosts are viewed ..
Theres many different types of ghosts in the world ..

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

There was an old '70's movie about the darker side of this portrayal. Whether it feels good or not, if it's not your choice, it's rape. And unpleasant, no matter how pleasant it can be made to seem to be.

EMF applied tech can do something like this….
Combine this with "Norming Software" removing memories, and your rapist could suddenly become your lover and best friend. Guess we're all cool with that.
Tetra

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'm going out on a huge limb here by responding but I really needed to add

I just find it funny how many of you are SO certain of what is "evil" and what human spirits will and will not do. Not saying that there aren't evil things about, but there ARE some cases where this is not so. I appreciate that Ke$ha was as public as she was about her experience.

Maybe it is a matter of open-mindedness, the spirit in question and a LOT of researching and coming to your own conclusions. Of course if an experience is frightening and against ones will, it's wrong. Not necessarily evil. I think a lot of people with experiences just don't say much seeing that their experiences are always labelled as evil and wrong and or not possible. No matter if they enjoyed it or not. Maybe even some people reading this thread are too afraid to respond as they see the generally negative vibe and don't want to debate.

Religious views seem to play such a huge part in what people are willing to accept as true with paranormal things that people become biased based on a handful of views. Christian viewpoints seem to dominate and other western religious beliefs from what I see. Sadly, this can create an issue on a few levels and leads people to think that their beliefs are the only way to see this. I've discovered that many different views are represented in some way and it makes me understand more about why we have different religions that do agree on some things. That may not have come across the right way, but it's late here and that's another topic.

All I can say is that everyone is different and so are the entities/spirits and the experiences. Just having a simple awareness of the potential for energy drain which CAN and WILL happen if you don't use common sense. Spirits are energy. *We* are energy. It's not necessarily any different than dealing with anyone else. If you feel it is bad, and it scares you then it's bad. Just listen to instinct. If you enjoy it, then it's only harmful if you let it become harmful. Caution is good with any supernatural experience.

I am no expert here but my own experience is as such that I must politely disagree with the people in his thread that speak with such certainty that every spirit getting frisky is an evil demon. You may be surprised. I know I was. Maybe one day I will share more of my own ongoing situation and detail all that I have learned but for now I just wish to respond to the thread in defense and in support of those who might be going through something and feel intimidated to speak or might be thinking there aren't more ways to see this.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I've had this happen to me, but I chalked it up to sleep paralysis. I still sometimes get it, but in my college days when I was drinking a lot, I would get it OFTEN. I would have these benders where I would kind of pass out rather than get REM sleep, so when I would sober up for a few days, I was pretty much in a constant state of dreaming when I slept. Thank god those days are over LOL.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rbkruspe
I just find it funny how many of you are SO certain of what is "evil" and what human spirits will and will not do.

Because it is. A rapist who hides it's true identity and lies. If you are having an affair with a ghost/spook ... then you have no idea what you are playing with in the dark. Just because it feels good, doesn't mean that it IS good.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
There are a lot of sites devoted to these kinds of encounters, and to me, none are a good thing for anyone or to the person's future, karma, whatever..

Just searching the web for that type of story there are a lot, and one that really creeped me out was about some guy who invited it aloud, like in a cemetery or something and something followed the guy home and then was constantly doing stuff to him and wouldn't stop, not even for a minutes peace, and it did stuff all the time,for days on end, maybe weeks, I forget if he ever did get rid of it, but it was so bad, he could be with lots of people somewhere and it was still doing stuff.. That is really messed up.

Just thinking about it makes me gag for real..
Don't let anything get you thinking it isn't something bad, because it is, and like someone mentioned, if you could see it you would scream and probably throw up for hours.
Even if some are possibly human spirits, there's no sure way of knowing, and even if it was, it still couldn't be a good thing. It could even taint a living person's own spirit, and I don't really know how bad that would be. I don't want to know.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Wow, that's some lucid dream if you can feel the penetration.

I have experienced the "Old Hag" sitting on me while I was asleep, but never sexual, just trying to smother me. People say it is all kinds of things like "sleep paralysis" or "hallucinations" however, in one instance, someone else actually saw it on me and didn't know what I was experiencing while I was asleep.

I was visiting relatives in Arkansas and it was a nice, summer evening. They were outside enjoying the evening but I was tired and went to lay down. I was lying on my stomach and had the radio on, listening to something random, but fell asleep. I started to feel my face pushed into the bed and then whatever it was began pushing my body into the bed, to smother me. I heard my friend outside scream and it woke me up and she ran into my room to tell me that she looked over at my window, and a large black shadow was forcing itself through the screen. As soon as she screamed, it left, but physically, I felt it happening.

She saw the shadow at my window at the same time I was experiencing my body being pushed into the bed while I was asleep. That cannot be "sleep paralysis" or an hallucination. And this has happened several times. I'm not buying the "hallucination" bit. So far, and thank God, there has been nothing sexual.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

But if they could see the essence of what was humping them, they'd scream.

So all the angels are evil and ugly? I doubt that.

Thats like saying all the sex that goes on in the world is only rape.

Sex is beautiful, with the dead or the living. I agree with you that rape is a bad thing whether by monsters, living or not.

Personally, the one time it happened to me it was very friendly and quite satisfying. I will always have a warm place in my heart for her, whoever she was.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I've gone through this kind of stuff several times and one of the few posts I've started in my time here is all about one such experience. When I'm really tired, or sometimes transitioning out of a lucid dream, I sleep into sleep paralysis. It used to scare me, but I've learned to deal with it and make it positive... usually. Maybe 50% of the time I experience a "ghost/demon/entity" commonly referred to as "old hag" phenomena - she typically is sexual in nature and often offers things which could enhance my life. I usually feel pinned down, being dragged toward the ceiling, etc. and most of the time I "will" her away and then enjoy a nice dream or out-of-body experience.

I am not a religious person and I don't feel any evil in my everyday life as a result of this. Whether it's a product of my own mind and dreams or something else entirely, I don't know - NONE OF US KNOW FOR SURE - but I can tell you it can be extremely intense and "real"... and almost always unpleasant.

I think it's totally ignorant to view these spiritual beings as "demon rapists" and other such (typically Christian-oriented) terms - simply for the fact that as human beings we don't know any certainties regarding the afterlife and paranormal matters.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: rbkruspe
I just find it funny how many of you are SO certain of what is "evil" and what human spirits will and will not do.

Because it is. A rapist who hides it's true identity and lies. If you are having an affair with a ghost/spook ... then you have no idea what you are playing with in the dark. Just because it feels good, doesn't mean that it IS good.

Well, at least it won't get the woman pregnant...or can it?

I can tell you though, when it happened to me, not sexual though, when being smothered by this in my sleep, I couldn't speak out loud but inwardly I know my spirit cried out Jesus and it left. Every time when I think the name Jesus or inwardly I cry it, whatever is on me leaves immediately.

People who think Jesus isn't real, don't know the power of His Name in those moments of our most vulnerability.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy
You believe in Jesus and therefore that belief influences your dreams. The same could be said for anybody who worships any religious figure. When something supernatural happens you automatically will resort to your religious beliefs. These are YOUR DREAMS after all.

I drive such dreams/entities away from my dreams by simply telling them to, I don't have to scream "JESUS!" because I don't worship Jesus. It is totally different for everybody, calling out Jesus' name isn't the cure-all for these things for every person across the globe because different people believe different things... nobody is right or wrong.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I'm not buying the "hallucination" bit. So far, and thank God, there has been nothing sexual.

There won't be.

That kind of abusive spirit is incapable of giving love energy. Only taking it.

Your friend drove it off with their presence? Thats a good tell. You can drive it off, too.

Its pleasure is derived from the energy it gets from your fear of it. It keeps returning because you are a good source of that fear emotion. If you can and you might find this difficult, the next time you become aware in your dreams, lash out, confront it angrily, tell it to get the hell gone already. Own your space. It has no right.

Being a coward, (only comes at night, sucks your energy and flees when confronted by presence of others) it is easily defeated when confronted directly. Like any school yard bully. Without an easy source of fear it will find its kicks somewhere else.

Give a little prayer of thanks too, for the help you need.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Most people here are mentioning night time, but my one and only sexual experience with a spirit happened in the early afternoon.

I was watching TV (Friends for the millionth time) , sitting on my couch and had just put down my tea.
All of a sudden I feel something push me back to the couch by my shoulders and smack on kisses me for what seemed like 7-9 seconds.

It then let me go, and I had a feeling/intuition that it had left my home. ( I also had an image of a man from India in my head after the kiss was over.)
After my wtf moment was over, I tried searching about this online, but couldn't find any answers (this was about 10 years ago.), so I did the only thing I thought made sense in this situation, cleansed the house, and lit some white candles and asked for protection from my guardian angels.

This has only happened to me once in my lifetime, but I will never forget it.
He was a good kisser.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmikDebris
You believe in Jesus and therefore that belief influences your dreams. The same could be said for anybody who worships any religious figure. When something supernatural happens you automatically will resort to your religious beliefs. These are YOUR DREAMS after all.

I drive such dreams/entities away from my dreams by simply telling them to, I don't have to scream "JESUS!" because I don't worship Jesus. It is totally different for everybody, calling out Jesus' name isn't the cure-all for these things for every person across the globe because different people believe different things... nobody is right or wrong.

These were not dreams. That's what you need to understand.

If they are in your dream, then yes, you have power in your dreams to do anything. But these are not dreams, they are physically real.

If you are dreaming about a demon, then that is a nightmare. But what happened to me was not seen by me, there was no demonic or angelic entity that I was visualizing in my mind, nothing was seen by me. This was not dreams. And if a being that can enter unseen can sit on you and smother you, then it's not sleep paralysis.

That's why FlyersFan said "if they could really see what it is". They attack when you are the most vulnerable. And really, do people think the spirits derive pleasure or is it about control? If it is about pleasure for them, then why aren't they attacking when people are doing other pleasurable things, like eating or walking in nature? It is about control and it seems they have control over you, sexually.

You were powerless to prevent them from entering into your space and instigating it with you, so yes, they are controlling you sexually.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
Most people here are mentioning night time, but my one and only sexual experience with a spirit happened in the early afternoon.

I was watching TV (Friends for the millionth time) , sitting on my couch and had just put down my tea.
All of a sudden I feel something push me back to the couch by my shoulders and smack on kisses me for what seemed like 7-9 seconds.

It then let me go, and I had a feeling/intuition that it had left my home. ( I also had an image of a man from India in my head after the kiss was over.)
After my wtf moment was over, I tried searching about this online, but couldn't find any answers (this was about 10 years ago.), so I did the only thing I thought made sense in this situation, cleansed the house, and lit some white candles and asked for protection from my guardian angels.

This has only happened to me once in my lifetime, but I will never forget it.
He was a good kisser.

Apparently you didn't kiss back to its satisfaction?

If that happened to me, I would punch it in the face, if it had a face. I wouldn't just let random real men do that to me, but maybe yours was chuffed because it couldn't get to second base?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Some of these spirits can be nature elementals, nymphs anyone?
They may be malicious or mischievous but it's certainly not a certainty, then theres the succubi, some people even create sexual tulpas.

And yeah, they do take an energy commission and some people are ok with that, normal intercourse is an energy exchange too, though in this case you give and you recieve. Of course some of them are parasites too.

I have some naughty spirits I have to banish, just woke up from an experience.

Here's an interesting note from a book I found a few weeks ago

We also
have another example of the use of sunlight to make a
powerful medicine, which comes from Nicolas Pierre Henri de
Montfaucon de Villars (1635-1673) who wrote a book titled "Le
Comete de Gabalis" which I use to have an electronic copy of
on my oid computer, but the hard drive physically crashed,
destroying all the data it contained. I first read about his
strange book in Willy Schrodter's book "A Rosicrucian
Notebook" which I highly recommend anyo ne who's interested
in alchemy should immediately begin reading at
books .google.com because nearly the entire text has been
scanned fo r free browsing.
His book is the only book ever written about the central secret
of the true Rosicrucian Order, which is sex with "elemental"
spirits, who aren't spirits at all, but a race of beings living in
a dimension between the astral plane and our physical plane.
He was murdered fo r poking fun at the true Rosicrucians, but
probably not by a member of the Order.

He was fo und dead on the highway from Paris to Lyons near
Dijon, with a ritual dagger between his ribs shortly after his
book was published.
He claimed the Rosicrucians would require a newcomer to
make a vow of chastity with human woman before they could
be initiated into the Order, and in return they would have a
high likely hood of gaining an elemental spirit for a
companion, who would be far more ravishing than any earthly
woman and never suffer the wrath of aging. She would be able
to materialize a solid body because the "elementals" are race
of beings living between the realm of the astral plane and this
physical plane, so their bodies are composed of a bright
shinning substance, loosely textured and diaphanous. More
than likely they possess an ability or a technology which
allows them to enter our dimension and become as solid as we
are.

Interesting stuff yeah? You have to be careful though, playing around with spirits. Personally I'm not the least bit afraid of these types of spirits..

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Apparently you didn't kiss back to its satisfaction?

If that happened to me, I would punch it in the face, if it had a face. I wouldn't just let random real men do that to me, but maybe yours was chuffed because it couldn't get to second base?

He'd at least should have bought me dinner first.

Joking aside I was in such shock, it took me a few seconds to realize what had happened.I also forgot to mention that I was trying to push it away, but couldn't. So I guess it knew I wasn't a willing participant.

edit on 11/5/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join