It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be ridiculed for this...but I have to get it off my chest

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

I can't argue with instinct...
It's a fabric to my belief system!!!

So fair play, just be weary of the Spirits who would attempt to scare you or trick you, that's where they get there kicks!!!
We get ours from sharing & helping, so as a polar opposite they'd be inclined to be secretive or misleading...
Imagine the Opera Masks...
Tragedy & Comedy...
If we're smiling... They're upset...
However if we frown... Guess who is smiling!!!

Peace to you again pal!!!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I can't argue with instinct...
It's a fabric to my belief system!!!

So fair play, just be weary of the Spirits who would attempt to scare you or trick you, that's where they get there kicks!!!
We get ours from sharing & helping, so as a polar opposite they'd be inclined to be secretive or misleading...
Imagine the Opera Masks...
Tragedy & Comedy...
If we're smiling... They're upset...
However if we frown... Guess who is smiling!!!

Peace to you again pal!!!

Thank you many fold my friend. Perhaps your being isn't being sent such premonitions because you are to be one of the survivors who will assist in creating the New World. Your heart is pure, your instincts will not lead you astray. My instincts tell me this about you. Our Lord has plans for all of us, some are in Heaven, others on Earth.

Blessings be with you!
edit on 15-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Well I didn't want to hijack the thread with my visions but I had a meteorite premonition occurring in London!!!

The vision started on a boat party...
The Thames Barrier broke and the Sea level rose the Thames to twice it's height...
During the commotion a Meteorite about the size of a Skyscraper hit the high tide causing a Tsunami...
Needless to say nobody on the boat survived!!!

I've shortened the details but thought it best to share with you at least...
That's why I wondered if your vision had more to it, because mine was ended for me the moment the Tsunami struck the side of our boat!!!

Edit: Thanks for the kind words pal

Blessings to you too!!!
Peace Evil!!!
edit on 15-5-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

Yes my friend I have been sent a guardian angel in the form of a member on this forum named Rosha. Sadly though I have started to perceive that there is an aspect of Truth resonating within my instincts that we are soon to face sudden changes upon this planet and our civilization.
I love you all so much!

Thank you, but no way close to an angel my friend, just a person who has experienced and walked it and has made many mistakes in it I wish I hadn't but today put to good use. I'm not that far ahead of you on the hoop, so I am also a million miles behind you too....just keep it simple mate..keep shouting it from the rooftops and know its all good.

Don't forget to breathe...take care of all of yourself...and keep writing

hugs

Ro

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosha

Yes my friend I have been sent a guardian angel in the form of a member on this forum named Rosha. Sadly though I have started to perceive that there is an aspect of Truth resonating within my instincts that we are soon to face sudden changes upon this planet and our civilization.
I love you all so much!

Thank you, but no way close to an angel my friend, just a person who has experienced and walked it and has made many mistakes in it I wish I hadn't but today put to good use. I'm not that far ahead of you on the hoop, so I am also a million miles behind you too....just keep it simple mate..keep shouting it from the rooftops and know its all good.

Don't forget to breathe...take care of all of yourself...and keep writing

hugs

Ro

Thank you my dear friend! I say to you do not doubt your divinity for we are all angels in sheep's clothing. Through your humility shines great wisdom and oneness. Bless you!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

It started out as usual, I was bathed in colors and energy in what feels like an endless vat of soothing warmth, I was communicating with my Source and was begging it to help me understand why the world seems to be falling apart. This is where things got weird, suddenly this ever-pervading sense of comfort was replaced by this sense of crying ones soul out, I can only partially use the example of getting your heart broken for the first time by your first love is how this felt. As this feeling came over my inner visions of brilliant vibrancy suddenly coalesced into a deep dark set of hues, I don't know how to explain it better than that. Immediately I found myself standing on some part of the earth, possibly the palomar mountain range near to my home. I was standing outside with crowds of other people and we were all there due to a terrorist attack that knocked out all the power in atleast the California area. People were panicking while others were trying to setup some sort of tangible homestead for the influx of people fleeing the cities and the mobs that were robbing everyone of weapons and supplies. It wasn't as chaotic as most movies and video games portrayed it, infact there seemed to be a decency amongst most of the people I was surrounded by that really made my heart warm.

Then all of a sudden everything went PITCH black, I don't know how to explain this any better other than it seemed like the entire universe "blinked" for a moment, as this happened a ROARING loud voice unlike anything I have ever heard screamed "ALL IS BEING TRANSMUTED INTO GOLD", then as the blackness vanished my vision returned to where it left off, except with what sounded like a billion jets flying above head, and I mean a BILLION, this sound shook the entire ground and vibrated through every cell of my body, it felt like my skeleton was being detached from my flesh. Everyone looked up, EVERYONE, and in that moment it seemed as if the entire Earth stood still, above us was the largest fireball I have ever seen, with many smaller pieces burning off around it. People around me started falling to their knees, others fainting where they stoodd, but not a single person could make a sound for the sound of this asteroid or meteor was so loud you couldn't hear yourself scream. I saw it flying West over the pacific ocean at such a speed all I could recall was a white flash in the far distance and a pillar of smoke that rose immediately to the heights of the upper atmosphere, this was something I have tried to imagine after seeing such movies as deep impact and 2012 but to be honest it was so much more. The trail this thing left behind EASILY covered 1/3 of the visible sky above. As soon as I understood that it hit a land mass and not the ocean I jumped out of meditation and am still feeling the effects of that vision.

Revelation 8:8 - 12

The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: surrealist

It started out as usual, I was bathed in colors and energy in what feels like an endless vat of soothing warmth, I was communicating with my Source and was begging it to help me understand why the world seems to be falling apart. This is where things got weird, suddenly this ever-pervading sense of comfort was replaced by this sense of crying ones soul out, I can only partially use the example of getting your heart broken for the first time by your first love is how this felt. As this feeling came over my inner visions of brilliant vibrancy suddenly coalesced into a deep dark set of hues, I don't know how to explain it better than that. Immediately I found myself standing on some part of the earth, possibly the palomar mountain range near to my home. I was standing outside with crowds of other people and we were all there due to a terrorist attack that knocked out all the power in atleast the California area. People were panicking while others were trying to setup some sort of tangible homestead for the influx of people fleeing the cities and the mobs that were robbing everyone of weapons and supplies. It wasn't as chaotic as most movies and video games portrayed it, infact there seemed to be a decency amongst most of the people I was surrounded by that really made my heart warm.

Then all of a sudden everything went PITCH black, I don't know how to explain this any better other than it seemed like the entire universe "blinked" for a moment, as this happened a ROARING loud voice unlike anything I have ever heard screamed "ALL IS BEING TRANSMUTED INTO GOLD", then as the blackness vanished my vision returned to where it left off, except with what sounded like a billion jets flying above head, and I mean a BILLION, this sound shook the entire ground and vibrated through every cell of my body, it felt like my skeleton was being detached from my flesh. Everyone looked up, EVERYONE, and in that moment it seemed as if the entire Earth stood still, above us was the largest fireball I have ever seen, with many smaller pieces burning off around it. People around me started falling to their knees, others fainting where they stoodd, but not a single person could make a sound for the sound of this asteroid or meteor was so loud you couldn't hear yourself scream. I saw it flying West over the pacific ocean at such a speed all I could recall was a white flash in the far distance and a pillar of smoke that rose immediately to the heights of the upper atmosphere, this was something I have tried to imagine after seeing such movies as deep impact and 2012 but to be honest it was so much more. The trail this thing left behind EASILY covered 1/3 of the visible sky above. As soon as I understood that it hit a land mass and not the ocean I jumped out of meditation and am still feeling the effects of that vision.

Revelation 8:8 - 12

The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

Ok I am going to pour my heart out right now in the most simplest of layman terms and to those of you who feel my sincerity please, I ask you please contact me if you'd like to get to know me more and see what I see.

I have studied the Bible, even the book of Revelations a few times, and I have strictly studied Jesus' teachings. I have studied Gnosticism, which is Alchemy learning all transmutations and their relation to the human body. I have studied Buddhism, and Buddhas teachings of mindfulness. I have studied Patanjali , Babaji, Sri Ramakrishna and the Sanskrit of India as well as the Vedas. I have studied the teachings of Moses and the teachings of Paul. I have studied Lao Tzu and the Dalai Lama. I have studied Muhammad, Rumi, and Nanak. And I have studied the Torah, the Kabbalah, the Qur'an and every esoteric occult scripture I could get my hands on including Blavatsky, Crowley, and many many more great philosophers. I have been meditating both wakefully and mindfully since I was 14 years old and spending most of my time reading every religious and spiritual based text I could find.

When I was 19 I got my into my first serious relationship and was drawn away from spirituality for 2 1/2 years of my life, I was drinking all the time, having lots of sex and building myself up for a great fall. When I was about to become 23 years of age I woke up one morning and I was not "me" anymore, I literally had NO memory of who I was before, I still don't. All I can remember is the summary of my life thus far but no intricate details or images are left in my mind. Since then I struggled, I struggled to form a new life for myself trying to find who I was. I fell deeply into anxiety and depression because I felt alien to this planet, I felt like I wasn't human anymore. For a short time I even began to think I was from another planet and I thank God for not letting me fall into the delusion. I have been actively spreading love to everyone that I can since coming out of the shell of fear that was cast upon me without my wanting or knowing.

Since that morning that I woke up as something else I had been struggling to find my Creator in myself, I had been struggling to figure out why my desires died, why I don't seek socializing with others unless it is to gain or give true knowledge, true knowledge meaning communicating information that will benefit humanity by lessening suffering. But, through all my experiences in meditation and mindfulness I have never truly attempted to Do Gods Work, I had never talked openly to anyone about my spirituality because a part of me still doubted its validity as well as the mocking and rejection I felt people would cast at me, and I just didn't want to look like a weirdo or a nutcase and end up in a mental asylum.

But things changed as of 2 months ago. 2 months ago while practicing waking mindfulness I suddenly felt a cold/hot flame awaken within the region of my heart, this flame since has been flowing pure calmness and love into my body and mind. It's constant, and it's constantly comforting and blissful. I am now living this flame every day and when I place my consciousness into this flame I lose all aspects of this physical reality except my motor functions and the back of my mind is afire with incoming knowing and visions. Every day now I see everything as it is, truly as it is. Everything pieces together in an instant as I view them, I see signs everywhere communicating to me, not with words but with just KNOWING and they tell me things about my self and everyone else, they tell me things about where we are as a civilization, where we have been, and where we will be.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I cannot emphasize this enough. I have been brought to tears of joy each and every day because when I ask God for things they are literally brought to me through other people and beings within hours instead of days or weeks or months like they used to be. I see them come suddenly.

As of these past 2 months both strangers and acquaintances have been finding there way back into my life but not just to hang out and banter, these people both in my personal life and online have been seeking me for help with their suffering and I have honestly awakened 5 souls thus far including my own mother yesterday. Please do not take me as a nutter who is trying to be worshiped or called a messiah or prophet. If you feel these things from me PLEASE I urge you to contact me personally so I may show you that I can talk to your soul. Things are speeding up and I have been losing my human self for 2 weeks now as this flame inside me is becoming so powerful that I cannot resist it's Will to call upon my brothers and sisters to awaken to whats at hand.

I am not emotionally unstable, try me, test me, I will call you on the phone, I will skype on video chat, I will do what I must to show you my essence, my peace. I have truly found God and he is invoking me to communicate this.

With that being said I had posted this earlier concerning another vision that I feel is the forerunner to the asteroid/meteor impact

I had a vision yesterday morning while I was working. In this vision I saw the Sun with innumerable bodies floating around it, bodies the size of Earth and smaller. These bodies were stuck in close orbit to the Sun and were smoldered into the densest forms of mineral. As I was observing this suddenly the entire Sun erupted a solar flare so massive the entire side I was viewing (possibly the entire surface) wen't cold black. As this eruption happened a blanket of these orbiting bodies were ejected through out the entire solar system pummeling all planets.

I do not want anyone to be scared, I want to share my peace with you all but you HAVE to desire it TRULY! I will have to work with your psyche to break certain aspects that are keeping you in bondage as I have done this to my own mind. I will not stop doing this, this forum will have to ban me but I will find other ways to get to you because I love you all and I know at least SOME of you will find their soul through my dedication and servitude to you.

With love and peace

Eric

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I have studied Gnosticism, which is Alchemy learning all transmutations and their relation to the human body. I have studied Buddhism, and Buddhas teachings of mindfulness. I have studied Patanjali , Babaji, Sri Ramakrishna and the Sanskrit of India as well as the Vedas. I have studied the teachings of Moses and the teachings of Paul. I have studied Lao Tzu and the Dalai Lama. I have studied Muhammad, Rumi, and Nanak. And I have studied the Torah, the Kabbalah, the Qur'an and every esoteric occult scripture I could get my hands on including Blavatsky, Crowley, and many many more great philosophers. I have been meditating both wakefully and mindfully since I was 14 years old and spending most of my time reading every religious and spiritual based text I could find.

I know you kind of patted me on the head after a disagreement, said "I love you, man", and sent me on my way.

Your first line in the quote above.

I could show the many ways that it is wrong to present Gnosticism that way, or you could sometime in this thread man up, and actually admit
* that you (IMO) are spouting a mish-mash of lines from the Cali "new age of the month"(--wait your from Cali, right?)
*and a very summery and just plain wrong gleaning of many of the ... some esoteric some not ( some maybe just looked up on the net and didn't really understand -but for the fact that throwing the names around sound influential)---writings that apparently you have been reading since 14.

Quite a story.

As long as you end your responses to posters with "I love you", or "bless you", or "Peace" (or an equivalent) by you , almost like a con man or a psychic at a travelling carnival (I'm saying like a "mark")-- people eat it up.

Damn the facts and by this point forget the "Vision" you had that started this thread. ..New "visions" now, new directions to point to, new reasons to pat one on the head, IMO your next move.

Give them what they want to hear and slowly add bits of your vision, and then belief, then eventually your guidance, your blessing, your teaching on how to do things (all the time gathering admiration even sometimes sympathy from others ( ....much like local TV evangelists).

PLEASE I urge you to contact me personally so I may show you that I can talk to your soul.

I realize you may start by saying it's a misunderstanding, or perhaps refer to a "lack of respect" to all your wonderful "visions" that have very markedly slowly approached teachings.

The only thing you left out IMHO is where to send the money...but, I have a feeling if it doesn't follow, I will be told how bad it is that i rain on your parade, "harsh your buzz", try to stifle the "love'.

I have honestly awakened 5 souls thus far including my own mother yesterday. Please do not take me as a nutter who is trying to be worshiped or called a messiah or prophet. If you feel these things from me PLEASE I urge you to contact me personally so I may show you that I can talk to your soul.

Why does one have to "contact you personally"? Can you not expose your abilities for all to see?
Do you try to "sell" yourself to individuals in private messages, you'd rather others not see in case they might see through you?

I do not want anyone to be scared, I want to share my peace with you all but you HAVE to desire it TRULY! I will have to work with your psyche to break certain aspects that are keeping you in bondage as I have done this to my own mind.

That sounds both like brainwashing and like other people who have outright called themselves "prophets" or "Saviors of the soul", instead of dancing around the issue as you have.
edit on 5/17/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Interesting EC, whenever I think of ships I see/think of that as representing souls/people...the seas, are as the nations to my view in this revelatory context....ty..you've just given me yet another perspective and stuff to think about on the whole sea turnings etc..as especially now around the world socially and politically....its a timely thing.

keep writing!

Ro

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6

I have studied Gnosticism, which is Alchemy learning all transmutations and their relation to the human body. I have studied Buddhism, and Buddhas teachings of mindfulness. I have studied Patanjali , Babaji, Sri Ramakrishna and the Sanskrit of India as well as the Vedas. I have studied the teachings of Moses and the teachings of Paul. I have studied Lao Tzu and the Dalai Lama. I have studied Muhammad, Rumi, and Nanak. And I have studied the Torah, the Kabbalah, the Qur'an and every esoteric occult scripture I could get my hands on including Blavatsky, Crowley, and many many more great philosophers. I have been meditating both wakefully and mindfully since I was 14 years old and spending most of my time reading every religious and spiritual based text I could find.

I know you kind of patted me on the head after a disagreement, said "I love you, man", and sent me on my way.

Your first line in the quote above.

I could show the many ways that it is wrong to present Gnosticism that way, or you could sometime in this thread man up, and actually admit
* that you (IMO) are spouting a mish-mash of lines from the Cali "new age of the month"(--wait your from Cali, right?)
*and a very summery and just plain wrong gleaning of many of the ... some esoteric some not ( some maybe just looked up on the net and didn't really understand -but for the fact that throwing the names around sound influential)---writings that apparently you have been reading since 14.

Quite a story.

As long as you end your responses to posters with "I love you", or "bless you", or "Peace" (or an equivalent) by you , almost like a con man or a psychic at a travelling carnival (I'm saying like a "mark")-- people eat it up.

Damn the facts and by this point forget the "Vision" you had that started this thread. ..New "visions" now, new directions to point to, new reasons to pat one on the head, IMO your next move.

Give them what they want to hear and slowly add bits of your vision, and then belief, then eventually your guidance, your blessing, your teaching on how to do things (all the time gathering admiration even sometimes sympathy from others ( ....much like local TV evangelists).

PLEASE I urge you to contact me personally so I may show you that I can talk to your soul.

I realize you may start by saying it's a misunderstanding, or perhaps refer to a "lack of respect" to all your wonderful "visions" that have very markedly slowly approached teachings.

The only thing you left out IMHO is where to send the money...but, I have a feeling if it doesn't follow, I will be told how bad it is that i rain on your parade, "harsh your buzz", try to stifle the "love'.

I have honestly awakened 5 souls thus far including my own mother yesterday. Please do not take me as a nutter who is trying to be worshiped or called a messiah or prophet. If you feel these things from me PLEASE I urge you to contact me personally so I may show you that I can talk to your soul.

Why does one have to "contact you personally"? Can you not expose your abilities for all to see?
Do you try to "sell" yourself to individuals in private messages, you'd rather others not see in case they might see through you?

I do not want anyone to be scared, I want to share my peace with you all but you HAVE to desire it TRULY! I will have to work with your psyche to break certain aspects that are keeping you in bondage as I have done this to my own mind.

That sounds both like brainwashing and like other people who have outright called themselves "prophets" or "Saviors of the soul", instead of dancing around the issue as you have.

My words are not to reach the wicked of heart for they are ruled by their perverted perceptions of reality. My words, my reach goes out to the weary of heart, the lonely souls who have been lost to the turmoils of their own doubts about this reality.

I say to you if you see a conman in my words you are seeing a conman in yourself for your mind perceives what it is programmed to perceive. Judge me as you judge yourself, my offer is still open to those seeking peace for I am there brother and I am in servitude.

If you misunderstand me you must search your soul, miracles will not be given to those ensnared in perversions of thought.

Peace be with you.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosha
Interesting EC, whenever I think of ships I see/think of that as representing souls/people...the seas, are as the nations to my view in this revelatory context....ty..you've just given me yet another perspective and stuff to think about on the whole sea turnings etc..as especially now around the world socially and politically....its a timely thing.

keep writing!

Ro

The empowerment is growing my dear Rosha! Truly as you feel it so as I do, the Great Fires are upon us and the Creator is calling his Children to service! I grieve for the ones who will be caught off guard by the on-coming of the Angels.

A part of me feels sorrow for those who are unaware of such beings as you Rosha, they do not know the selfless service you are embarking on today in your country. Let the Spirit flow through us All!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Truly I say to all who read this, I am here for you each individually. I say this because every one of you is at a different grade of learning in this school called Life therefore I cannot guide in groups but guide each individual. I am offering my time to you so you may express your weary heart to me in confidence, personally one on one. I offer this to every one of you. If you perceive me as a conman turn away from me but if you feel any shred of Truth in my words, seek me and I will serve you, I will carry your sufferings and clarify their causes so you may be freed from their shackles and experience the Peace that I live in.

With Love and Truth,

Eric

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don't doubt your sincerity and integrity Eric, my concern though is that the light of which is providing you these visions and feelings of goodwill and love, is in reality darkness. Again, I'm not suggesting you are guilty in any way or being misleading, only that I see you are in contact with spiritual entities that are deceptive. They will promptly laugh this off. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the light and noone can come to God except through him. These other deceiving spirits also know the bibile and can see the signs all around indicating the coming changes across the earth.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: surrealist
I don't doubt your sincerity and integrity Eric, my concern though is that the light of which is providing you these visions and feelings of goodwill and love, is in reality darkness. Again, I'm not suggesting you are guilty in any way or being misleading, only that I see you are in contact with spiritual entities that are deceptive. They will promptly laugh this off. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the light and noone can come to God except through him. These other deceiving spirits also know the bibile and can see the signs all around indicating the coming changes across the earth.

I truly understand you my friend. I give all of my thanks to Jesus Christ because his teachings are what started my path. The visions I have learned to let go of, I don't hold them to be true and I apologize for sharing them but I felt it was necessary and now I see that it was necessary so I may gain wisdom from others like you so that I won't fall victim to such entities. I thank you with all my heart friend, your good intentions shine through your words and give off a strong sense of serenity.

Again, thank you.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
and I would also like to extend an apology to anyone who may be offended by my manner of speaking, I do understand that my words can sound like I'm trying to make myself into something more but I honestly mean no harm in them. I just wanted to extend my hand out to anyone else (as well as the ones who have already approached me in U2U's) who is having trouble on their spiritual path. I do not mean to speak as if I know more than anyone, I just know that I have been blessed through many many years of hard work and discipline to be able to fully proclaim I have awakened my Soul. It's alive in me now and it has relieved me of all of my emotional and mental burdens. I am truly blissful for the first time in this life and I just want to give my all to anyone who seeks such peace.

Thank you all for your kind regards.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: algag1129 I'm no ones prophet.... and God is a human made up concept for means of control and subjugation. The truth is far more liberating, creation is so much more

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You quoted my somewhat unusually long for me post, yet you really didn't answer anything.

You told me, if I thought I saw a con in your ways, it must be because I am a con man.

You mention preying on weary souls (oops, I mean awakening weary souls, and wishing to talk to their souls in private messages to save them[/i in private messages -- so conveniently, nobody else can read what possible BS you might be feeding them based off your ["reading "as a wannabe con.) IMHO of course.

You've asked me to private message you before, but I have no interest in that.
I'd much rather have you tell me all about it publicly.

...Not going to hold my breathe about the the real story.

I don't get the vibe that you are at the fully cult-building stat that others here have been, with what they think is an answer for every question. (Otherwise you wouldn't have any use to do your soul changing "work" through private messages.)

but yes, to qualify...I think you are either completely deceiving yourself or (for the length of time you've been keeping this up -ever tweaking it--building off of what others find good and acceptable------that crack to sneak through----) deceiving others.

All just my take and opinion...

I've seen it before in various stages here.
edit on 5/19/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

I can respect that.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I can respect that.

A one line 4 word post. Which completely avoids and doesn't address anything.

Funny that's sort of what I had thought, no?

At least this time you didn't request me to Private message you for ....
edit on 5/19/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join