It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be ridiculed for this...but I have to get it off my chest

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
You are in a certain phase that tends to happen after various different awakenings (is this perceived to be your "first big one?"). If so, it would be wise to contemplate these things for extended periods of time before offering to guide others.

That is not an undertaking to be taken lightly as so many in this world think.

You want to spread your divine experience, I do get that.. Its quite amazing, isnt it? But, what you might discover (as long as you continue to grow, rather than stagnate) is that these experiences are happening in multiple layers at every point of every moment.

Do not fear when this feeling wears off, as it will. That is when you are likely to encounter your next stepping stone. But, at least now, you are able to walk.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
You are in a certain phase that tends to happen after various different awakenings (is this perceived to be your "first big one?"). If so, it would be wise to contemplate these things for extended periods of time before offering to guide others.

You want to spread your divine experience, I do get that.. Its quite amazing, isnt it? But, what you might discover (as long as you continue to grow, rather than stagnate) is that these experiences are happening in multiple layers at every point of every moment.

Do not fear when this feeling wears off, as it will. That is when you are likely to encounter your next stepping stone. But, at least now, you are able to walk.

Funny I think, but isn't really, truly his word about his "awakening and saving spirits", etc.???

I Could go on a creative writing tangent and say the same things (I've read a hell of a lot of philosophy, and mystic, and esoteric, religious volumes, etc) I could BS--especially to pander to those who might relate to different areas or aspects and exploit those areas individually in Private messages and generally in a thread.

Am I enlightened??
By Kali (choose your favorite god), NO.

Could I probably make a profit from telling people what they want and give them "guidance" (that is not "guidance")?

Hell yeah.

I've gone from a chef teaching people how to follow instructions to selling and making ads on the internet.

Worst problem is, I, IMO have a moral direction that tries not to manipulate--makes me a middle earner in my affiliates scale.

Very different case ^^just say like somebody that might be similar above, no names said^^ has nobody but themselves to answer to (like, say, Elijah, working followers for allegiance, power, and profit at the end), need to to be reigned in before things go too far.

As always that IMHO clarification.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

The private message thing is understandable, especially because a lot of people dont want to air their issues so publicly. That said, I am not particularly a fan of it, since what is told to one person to help can affect so many more that read it. All in subtle and sometimes overt ways.

I think the issue comes in when one calls others over to his/her path and to abandon their own, instead of showing how they might accomplish their goals on their individual path. Sometimes they vary greatly, sometimes even beyond our own imagination in a literal sense.

I am not necessarily one who buys into "masters and students" anyway.

But, this is something I have seen many times. Wherein, one feels their first epiphany and it is generally associated in some way to perceiving oneself as part of a bigger picture. This can happen in any religion, and imo, any ideology.

The most fervent Christians tend to be the ones who just had an affirming experience. It is a special time, and really pretty neat. However, it is the time where the newly found experiences have not really been absorbed into everyday practice, and the layers havent even begun to reveal themselves. One wants to share it with others, but it doesnt quite work like that.

The reason I see no need for negativity is because it seems to be, essentially, a desire to share what is perceived as a gift. The intentions seem good, but you have probably heard the saying in regards to that..

Its exciting though, learning how to walk.
Its just that it can be counter-productive to jump into a role of guidance, as I feel that should be inspired by one and one alone (and it isnt us individually).

It is, of course, just my opinion on the matter.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Intentions can only be known to us if they are pubic (saying "I love you bro" ,etc to try to end a questions-response, is a dodge)..and given this is all anonymous here, what is the problem with making this wonderful "awakening" open to all reading the thread?

Couldn't this "saver of souls" go public?

Making it private--secret--makes my skeptical mind go to --influence.

OP Won't give me straight answers to straight questions and issues.

Red Flag.
edit on 5/19/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: doing full virus scan --all is delayed

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
He expected ridicule, got mild disagreement...and saw it as rude and attacking.

All I can give now is great suspicion and doubt......will that get " love you bro" or a "MSG me" or evasion??
edit on 5/19/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6
He expected ridicule, got mild disagreement...and saw it as rude and attacking.

All I can give now is great suspicion and doubt......will that get " love you bro" or a "MSG me" or evasion??

Why won't you respond to U2U's? I sent you this message last week...

Hey Chamber, I just wanted to send you a message to apologize and to acknowledge my foolishness. I have been making such a fool of myself in my thread and especially towards you and I wanted to apologize for it. I've been studying spirituality since a very young age and it has been a passion of mine to actually experience something more than this reality. As of late I actually made a giant leap in progress and in the excitement of it all I lost myself to an egotistical fanaticism that I was completely unaware of.

You are absolutely right in your responses, I just wasn't seeing it. If I was conning anyone I was really conning myself and you helped point that out instead of just ignoring my thread all together. You did me a great service and I thank you for that. I hope we can come to understand one another, I have no ill-intentions towards you or anyone else and I have shamed myself in thinking I wasn't giving off that impression.

Again, thank you for criticizing me and pointing out the idiocy of my statements, I have learned that people like you are truly just trying to keep people grounded so they don't go off in a delusional tangent such as myself.

Thank you brother, you are a good man and I am aware of that now.

Regards,

Eric

You have not replied and yet you still come on my thread to slander me. This is beginning to seem all too suspicious on your part bud. Whose really conning who.
edit on 19-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

See, this is how a good hearted human being criticizes another. Thank you Serdgiam, I completely agree with you as I have come to understand I was so caught up in the divinity of it all that I couldn't contain myself. You sir have great wisdom and I thank you for your respectable opinion.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

Is an opinion slander? Is an observation of behavior and written word slander?

How are my doubts and (unanswered) questions a con????

The very reason I didn't respond to you in you message was, I feel like if you have something to say to me, or So Much More Dramatic as "soul changing", perhaps that would be better seen public--for what it really is.

If you CAN change "souls", show us in the open. Then debate/question over.

If you can do it and it's provable, All of ATS should be able to benefit from your ability.
edit on 5/19/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: fingers

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Is an opinion slander? Is an observation of behavior and written word slander?

The very reason I didn't respond to you in you message was, I feel like if you have something to say to me, or So Much More Dramatic as "soul changing", perhaps that would be better seen public--for what it really is.

If you CAN change "souls", show us in the open. Then debate/question over.

If you can do it and it's provable, All of ATS should be able to benefit from your ability.

Can you not read?! I said i got ahead of myself and apologized for being foolish yet you still attack me over it. For god sakes get a life and stop attacking people for their mistakes. If you keep this up I will report you for harassment because that is all this has become at this point.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Just 1 (one) page back...where were you saying you could not do what I referenced?Could start other spots, but just might as well go from this post of yours on...www.abovetopsecret.com...

As of these past 2 months both strangers and acquaintances have been finding there way back into my life but not just to hang out and banter, these people both in my personal life and online have been seeking me for help with their suffering and I have honestly awakened 5 souls thus far including my own mother yesterday

If you feel these things from me PLEASE I urge you to contact me personally so I may show you that I can talk to your soul. Things are speeding up and I have been losing my human self for 2 weeks now as this flame inside me is becoming so powerful that I cannot resist it's Will to call upon my brothers and sisters to awaken to whats at hand.

try me, test me,

I will have to work with your psyche to break certain aspects that are keeping you in bondage as I have done this to my own mind.

I will carry your sufferings and clarify their causes so you may be freed from their shackles and experience the Peace that I live in.

ALL of that was the Previous Page...you haven't since rescinded those thoughts...
If you read something else, by all means, hell, call the hate police on me., nvm the Mods.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You seriously need some help buddy. You aren't reading a damned thing I'm saying to you. I said I got ahead of myself meaning I was so caught up in a spiritual epiphany that I felt like I could change the world yet you still are treating me like I still believe I can do so.

Go outside and breath some air, hug a tree, for god sakes hug YOURSELF. You have a very wicked heart buddy and I pity that, I truly pity you.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You have a very wicked heart buddy and I pity that, I truly pity you.

Lol.

Yeah, if I was only as loving and as enlightened as you, huh?....But wait, I don't know if I'd want that kind of "enlightenment".

...And not reading what you say?

I quoted a lot of what you said...according to you after some nebulous point you said you got ahead of yourself....

And again, I'll say not reading what one says?

You've avoided so many questions from me it's ridiculous.

Then you call me slanderous and piteous.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Lol.

Yeah, if I was only as loving and as enlightened as you, huh?....But wait, I don't know if I'd want that kind of "enlightenment".

You have completely lost your damned mind.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

Lol.

You have completely lost your damned mind.

Thank you Buddha, at this point I will take that as a great compliment.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You're very welcome, Satan.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

And there it is.

True colors.

Ats is nothing but consistent.

BTW: That Private Message you sent to me that I didn't respond to was a few days ago, before you continued to talk about your gifts and how you can help peoples souls.

Perhaps (just wondering aloud now) to try to get me to shut up.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

And there it is.

True colors.

Ats is nothing but consistent.

Yep, I'm such a bad person for admitting I made a mistake. What have you done besides prove to everyone you're a heartless beast? Have fun in the next life, I'm sure we all know where you're going you beautiful being you. Such a big man proving a point on the internet.

Atleast I am still human enough to admit when I'm wrong and to show my true colors when an evil ass is just trying to bully someone with their egotistical rages.

Seriously, keep replying, you're really making a difference in the world oh glorious one.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Rage?

Glorious?

Just which one of us are you talking about?

I don't recall saying last page that i could save people's souls..

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

P.S Be sure to get all of your issues out on paper before this thread is closed. You've been reported and I have requested this thread to be closed.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join