It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be ridiculed for this...but I have to get it off my chest

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Chill guys there is no need for this.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Flag for the interesting read.

Time to buy some more canned goods.

Ps.. I messaged you.
edit on 19-5-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Chill guys there is no need for this.

That's what I've been trying to get through to him but he obviously wont stop until I lower myself to his level and give him what he wants, so I did.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I guess I don't like subterfuge and twisting deceit.

Oddly I have posed fairly easy questions that have not been answered, made points that don't jive with the timeline he's said.

I don't want anyone to have an aneurysm , so I'll let him mop up....then check later.

edit on 5/19/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

My question is what about when this does not happen? What does that mean for you?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That means I was foolish and a lesson is to be taken from it.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

It means more than that. It means none of this is real. Your visions and everything else is coming from your mind, nowhere else.

Likewise, if you are right, it means you did have visions from a higher being.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

It means more than that. It means none of this is real. Your visions and everything else is coming from your mind, nowhere else.

Likewise, if you are right, it means you did have visions from a higher being.

And that's why I say I'd be foolish to have given heed to the possibility of something not real happening. If it came from my mind such as dreams do then that's what it did. There is no point in debating the details, it is what it is.

Likewise if it were to come true then I doubt any of us would be concerned with a forum post anymore for we'd have a lot bigger problems to deal with.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

And that's why I say I'd be foolish to have given heed to the possibility of something not real happening. If it came from my mind such as dreams do then that's what it did. There is no point in debating the details, it is what it is.

Well geez then are you bipolar?

You just said all this 2 days ago without backpedaling on any of it (besides saying that sometime in the past before it you backpeddaled---really what sense does that make? Is there a different timeline here? )
You said you could do all this 2 days ago..then all of a sudden said you mentioned over a week ago you couldn't??...is time travel really possible/

If you feel these things from me PLEASE I urge you to contact me personally so I may show you that I can talk to your soul. Things are speeding up and I have been losing my human self for 2 weeks now as this flame inside me is becoming so powerful that I cannot resist it's Will to call upon my brothers and sisters to awaken to whats at hand.

try me, test me,

I will have to work with your psyche to break certain aspects that are keeping you in bondage as I have done this to my own mind.

I will carry your sufferings and clarify their causes so you may be freed from their shackles and experience the Peace that I live in.

Then brainwa--I mean help my soul, go for it..
edit on 5/20/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Every one who has read the OPs post needs to now go read this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We can change the future with our thoughts. Don't concentrate on negative things. Think nice, beautiful thoughts, and if enough people do it as a group, it will change the outcome.

Personally, I don't think EvilChimp had meant any harm. He wanted to warn us so we could prepare. But I think he is being used by something evil to try and make the people think of catastrophic events. This will also make it come true.
So, don't do it.

Peace out!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I have perceived this as well. I am truly sorry and I have asked the mods multiple times to delete this thread but they aren't doing anything about it.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bkfd54

I thank you very kindly for that very interesting (and I think valid) testimony and vision of a soon coming chastisement, purging, refining, AND JUDGMENT.

here is a video link and another link that clearly confirms what you have seen:

related video link:
vimeo.com...

further insights:
forums.delphiforums.com...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

But I think he is being used by something evil

See? i told you we agree on more than we first thought.

Ironically named evilchimp:

I have perceived this as well. I am truly sorry and I have asked the mods multiple times to delete this thread but they aren't doing anything about it.

That resolution seems to waver wildly, but if one digs a hole, sometimes one needs to get themselves out.
edit on 5/20/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I don't thnk he meant harm. I do think he is harming himself with his beliefs, and it could end in disaster. His visions are dreams, nothing is real. If he doesn't understand that bad things can happen.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Closed...

For staff review...

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join