It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trending now.....Two teenage boys shot dead in California during burglary attempt

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dude77

I see what you're saying .. there's nothing wrong with having empathy or sympathy .. but I see some putting actual blame on the victim for 'killing' .. a victim who's been terrorized .. lets remember that fact .. someone invading your house is terrorizing you .. even more if it's in the middle of the night

Agreed!

edit on Ram50814v39201400000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

edit on 8-5-2014 by 3u40r15m because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

Here is what one of the neighbors who knew the two criminals has to say about them.

sounds like the neighbor is taking a realistic version of events.

TheTruth&NothingBut • 7 hours ago

I knew these kids and their "kind" and they weren't trying to put food on the table, That's what a JOB IS FOR! They were trying to "Come up" & get some money for "lean"/PRO-CO or whatever else to get "turned up". PERIOD! They were Young gangsters/Goons in training and would not hesitate to ROB, assault, hurt or kill anyone who stood in their way. Especially if they outnumbered you!
Imagine what type of people they would have been in 5-10 years. They would have turned into some Seriously Dangerous PPL! They would have HURT even more INNOCENT PEOPLE. They already were HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! They were not going to Miraculously Become BETTER PEOPLE! They were going to GET WORSE, NOT BETTER! If you disagree your probably high right now as your reading this...

They GLORIFIED the LIFESTYLE and IMAGE of the MODERN GANGSTER! They IDOLIZED the "SCARFACE" MENTALITY which is Summed up as follows: "DON'T MAKE MONEY, TAKE MONEY"!!! I shouldn't have to explain the problems with this kind of PERSPECTIVE. THEY WERE BAD GUYS TOWARDS GOOD PEOPLE!!!
These HOODS/GOONS were a THREAT TO THE COMMUNITY AROUND THEM! I do have sympathy towards those they left behind. Family and friends etc. Not only did they hurt those around them, but they hurt their family and friends by being a POS and then leaving everyone else to pick up the BROKEN PIECES! When your a Big Bro, you have a responsibility to provide a good example to your younger siblings. They look up to you NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO! GOOD OR BAD!
They CHOSE their LIFESTYLE! God chose their exit. I can only Speculate as to why, but maybe In HIS Divine wisdom he was saving the younger sis from growing up around their BS Choices and Influence!
TRUST IN GOD'S JUDGEMENT! Not even a sparrow falls without his approval!

sacramento.cbslocal.com...
edit on 8-5-2014 by spirited75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: spirited75

Judging them by what they would be like in 6 years and using that to justify their deaths now is like the police hauling you away because they think you're going to beat a child you don't even have yet 6 years in the future.

Were they on a good path? Not at all, but you can't judge someone on future actions they haven't yet taken.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Judging them by what they would be like in 6 years and using that to justify their deaths now is like the police hauling you away because they think you're going to beat a child you don't even have yet 6 years in the future.

Were they on a good path? Not at all, but you can't judge someone on future actions they haven't yet taken.

Imagine what type of people they would have been in 5-10 years. They would have turned into some Seriously Dangerous PPL! They would have HURT even more INNOCENT PEOPLE.

you read three sentences out of probably sixty sentences total and focused your reply on those three sentences. why apply such a constipatingly conservative focus on information and knowledge if you are in truth seeking the truth.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

They were already robbing people....one is confirmed to have robbed the same house before. I am judging them on what were their current actions, as did the homeowners. These kids were making grown up decisions and they met a grown up end.

And your analogy is WAY off. If you don't have a record of beating kids already it is not the same. These kids were known to have robbed already and were in process of another when they were shot. While they MAY have changed eventually, the chances of that were very slim....

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

So, lots of hype, and then no payoff.

Do you have nothing left? Or are you just taking your ball and going home?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75
a reply to: zatara

The criminal teenagers
got what they deserved.
The death penalty.

While they were in the actions of committing a felony.
So they got shot to death while doing a crime.

They should have stayed at
home reading a book or watching tv.
or playing with themselves.

They death penalty for these boys..? Jeez.. ain't that bit too much? C'mon, that has not much to do with justice but with personal satisfaction.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Here is what one of the neighbors who knew the two criminals has to say about them.

sounds like the neighbor is taking a realistic version of events.

TheTruth&NothingBut • 7 hours ago

I knew these kids and their "kind" and they weren't trying to put food on the table, That's what a JOB IS FOR! They were trying to "Come up" & get some money for "lean"/PRO-CO or whatever else to get "turned up". PERIOD! They were Young gangsters/Goons in training and would not hesitate to ROB, assault, hurt or kill anyone who stood in their way. Especially if they outnumbered you!
Imagine what type of people they would have been in 5-10 years. They would have turned into some Seriously Dangerous PPL! They would have HURT even more INNOCENT PEOPLE. They already were HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! They were not going to Miraculously Become BETTER PEOPLE! They were going to GET WORSE, NOT BETTER! If you disagree your probably high right now as your reading this...

They GLORIFIED the LIFESTYLE and IMAGE of the MODERN GANGSTER! They IDOLIZED the "SCARFACE" MENTALITY which is Summed up as follows: "DON'T MAKE MONEY, TAKE MONEY"!!! I shouldn't have to explain the problems with this kind of PERSPECTIVE. THEY WERE BAD GUYS TOWARDS GOOD PEOPLE!!!
These HOODS/GOONS were a THREAT TO THE COMMUNITY AROUND THEM! I do have sympathy towards those they left behind. Family and friends etc. Not only did they hurt those around them, but they hurt their family and friends by being a POS and then leaving everyone else to pick up the BROKEN PIECES! When your a Big Bro, you have a responsibility to provide a good example to your younger siblings. They look up to you NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO! GOOD OR BAD!
They CHOSE their LIFESTYLE! God chose their exit. I can only Speculate as to why, but maybe In HIS Divine wisdom he was saving the younger sis from growing up around their BS Choices and Influence!
TRUST IN GOD'S JUDGEMENT! Not even a sparrow falls without his approval!

sacramento.cbslocal.com...

I don't care about non of that. It is all irrelevant to me. Fact is, two teens are dead because of bad choices on both parts. It's simple as that. All this other BS I could care less about. I love drinking Lean, you got something to say about that? Irrelevant.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Imagine what type of people they would have been in 5-10 years. They would have turned into some Seriously Dangerous PPL! They would have HURT even more INNOCENT PEOPLE.

you read three sentences out of probably sixty sentences total and focused your reply on those three sentences. why apply such a constipatingly conservative focus on information and knowledge if you are in truth seeking the truth.

Ignorant much?

This is not intended as a personal attack, BUT... If you think it's fine two teens are dead you are probably a lonely fella and is also high... A real ignorant.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

They death penalty for these boys..? Jeez.. ain't that bit too much? C'mon, that has not much to do with justice but with personal satisfaction.

the death penalty for these two career criminals.

No question is ever stupid...unless you already know the answer of course.
edit on 8-5-2014 by spirited75 because: o question is ever stupid...unless you already know the answer of course.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

i think that two criminals died while committing a felony.

now why dont you go talk to your big brother or go volunteer to be one.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You're not making any sense so I'm just gonna leave it alone. You bring up Big brother program but how do you know we are not already part of that program. Are YOU in that program? I hope not, you seem like a stiff does not care about the future of teens.

What if the old lady got lost one night and opened the wrong door, and one of these teens shot her, would you still slander them?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

A quote by Albert Einstein:

Really smart guys, sound like really crazy guys, to really dumb guys.

Let us change the circumstances a little bit.
Jaywalking is a crime.
Jaywalking on highway one in California is dangerous.
Some teenagers like to jaywalk on highway one because of the thrill it gives them, the rush of fear and adrenaline.
The state has public education programs discouraging jaywalking.
Parents and teachers and foster parents are constantly warning and telling teens to not jaywalk.
There are fences put up along the highway. Lots of taxpayer money is spent building basketball courts and parks and gyms and arenas to provide alternatives for teens to have fun and thrills.
Private companies build theme parks and Disney World and Six Flags erects thrilling rides and roller coasters.
All this money is spent to prevent teens from jaywalking on highway one.

Well one day in the near future, two teens are jaywalking on highway one and are hit and run over by a old lady driving the speed limit. She was not expecting anyone to be jaywalking on highway one. The teens die. Moms of the teens come on tv and tell of how they were good boys, and did not deserve to die. Other activists come on blog sites and whine about people driving cars on highway one and how the drivers should not have hit the teens with their car. The bloggers say the teens did not deserve to die. Other bloggers point out that it is against the law to jaywalk on highway one. These other bloggers also point out that there are plenty of legal ways to get a thrill instead of jaywalking.

The moral of the story is that if you get some natural consequences for doing illegal things in places where you were told to stay away from then it is entirely on you. If you cut your feet off mowing the grass like that by incorrectly using the lawn mower like that, then do not come running to me.

The boys were told to not do this.
The boys knew what they were doing was against the law.
The boys then became felon criminals who got some natural
consequences and their death while unfortunate was both predictable and bound to happen sooner or later.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Are you a cop.
edit on 8-5-2014 by 3u40r15m because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

you tell me i am a stiff that does not care about the future of teens.
I hope every teen who is breaking into homes. Every teen who is robbing
other people of their money and hard earned belongings will all read this
story of two criminal crash test dummy teens and learn the valuable
lesson to stop breaking the law, stay in school, stay off the streets,
stay home and read a book.

The reality of that happening is as remote as people are going to
stop driving their cars on highway one. now isn't it.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

If you cut your feet off mowing the grass like that by incorrectly using the lawn mower like that, then do not come running to me.

Not sure if you intended the pun at the end but had me laughing pretty hard....cut your feet off...come running to me...nice.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Are you a cop.

no. i am a licensed alcohol and drug addiction counselor.
airplane pilot. cdl hazmat truck driver.
worked in prisons 10+ years.
counseled addicts for 40+ years.
former military.

are you a criminal?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Are you a cop.

are you a criminal?

Only part time. Are you a cop or not?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join