It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Commit 13 Child Molestations A Day

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh my God, someone who gets it! What a breath of fresh air you are! HUGS!!!!
They don't seem to comprehend the word preventable. One word against illegal immigration and it's a witch hunt. I have been unfairly accused of being racist and everything else. People have been hateful and accusing and putting words in my mouth and assuming crap. Wow, Bless you for your comments!

Your entire post is a "witch hunt."

As to this: "They don't seem to comprehend the word preventable."

How do you know that the children molested weren't also illegal immigrants? What if the children molested were in fact illegal immigrants, possibly even the children of the perpetrators, and the only reason justice was served is because these children were in a place where they could get help?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh yes, putting words into other people's mouths and over-exaggerating! Typical idiocy when one lacks a real rebuttal.

The sheer stupidity shown by people like Kaylaluv and others astounds me. We're on ATS where the motto is "Deny Ignorance", not "Embrace Ignorance" if you haven't understood that yet.

So you're not interested in preventing all crimes then? Only the ones committed by the illegals, I see.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That's just it Sremmos, they didn't suffer at the hands of a citizen. Not those kids.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

So because most sex crimes are not reported, you assume that they are all being committed by illegal immigrants? Since most sex crimes happen between people who know or are related to each other, I think that is the reason most are not reported.

I don't see you making a valid discourse on the OP's points. Your objection is based only on semantics. Are you Hispanic or something?

edit on 4-5-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Oh my God, someone who gets it! What a breath of fresh air you are! HUGS!!!!
They don't seem to comprehend the word preventable. One word against illegal immigration and it's a witch hunt. I have been unfairly accused of being racist and everything else. People have been hateful and accusing and putting words in my mouth and assuming crap. Wow, Bless you for your comments!

Your entire post is a "witch hunt."

As to this: "They don't seem to comprehend the word preventable."

How do you know that the children molested weren't also illegal immigrants? What if the children molested were in fact illegal immigrants, possibly even the children of the perpetrators, and the only reason justice was served is because these children were in a place where they could get help?

Do not think for one minute that my heart doesn't go out to any child from anywhere or any culture who is being abused in any way!! No matter what Country this is happening in, that Country is responsible for their safety.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

That's just it Sremmos, they didn't suffer at the hands of a citizen. Not those kids.

You might as well make an argument that illegal immigration is bad because of all the citizens who have committed crimes against illegals. You're just trying to prevent bad things from happening right?

EDIT:

How are you not connecting the dots? You have no reason to believe that these men molested children that were from outside of the illegal immigrant community. Most molestation that occurs isn't perpetrated by strangers who are cruising around the playground looking for unattended children but instead by people known by the victim and their family. It therefore stands to reason that if the victims knew the molesters, they were either related or from within the same community.

There's absolutely nothing to suggest that illegal immigration was a contributing factor in any of these crimes and it is therefore illogical to conclude that these crimes were preventable if only we did a better job of securing the borders.
edit on 2014-5-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

My entire thread is a witch hunt? I care about the safety and well being of our kids and it's a witch hunt? LOL

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=17882983]Gianfar

I don't see you making a valid discourse on the OP's points. Your objection is based only on semantics. Are you Hispanic or something?

I'm not impressed with your discourse either. Your objection seems to be based on prejudice against Hispanics. Are you a racist or something?
edit on 4-5-2014 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
here are two other articles. that supports that there are a large number of illegals are committing serial rapes and murders, sexual homicides, and child molestation offenses

California, the sunshine state, holds the No. 1 place of any state in the union for the highest number of serial rapes and murders, sexual homicides, and child molestation offenses committed by an illegal immigrant. According to an in-depth study conducted by Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta, GA, California is closely followed by Texas, Arizona, New Jersey, New York, and Florida.

he 1,500 offenders in this study had a total of 5,999 victims, and each sex offender averages four victims. The report went on to say these numbers place the estimated number of victims for the duration of the 88-month study at 960,000. Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

A total of 525, or 35 percent, were child molestations. The offenders choose victims who were easy to attack, as children are more vulnerable. Victims ranged from 1- to 13-years-old with the average age being six.

California No. 1 in sexual crimes committed by illegal immigrants

this was in 2010 i can image much higher it is now. and here is one from 2012

“The crimes charged against these illegal immigrants include nearly 2,000 DUI (11.9%), over 1,400 drug violations (8.8%), and more than 1,000 major criminal offenses and violent crimes (6.9%), including murder, assault, battery, rape, kidnapping, child molestation, domestic abuse, lynching, stalking, and torture,” the report says.

The categories of crimes charged include nearly 8,500 DUI (14.6%), over 6,000 Drug Violations (10.9%), more than 4,000 Major Criminal Offenses (7.1%), which includes murder, assault, battery, rape, and kidnapping, nearly 3,000 Theft (4.9%), and over 1,000 Other Violent Crimes (2.1%), which includes carjacking, child cruelty, child molestation, domestic abuse, lynching, stalking, and torture.

These crimes committed by both illegal and legal immigrants include 59 murders, 21 attempted murders, and 542 sex crimes. Of those rearrested, nearly 30%, or 7,283, were illegal immigrants. Since 46,734 illegal immigrants were released, this means they have a recidivism rate of 16%. These illegal immigrants should have been deported but the Obama administration’s lax immigration policies released them back into our communities.

Report: Illegal Aliens Released by Federal Gov’t Committed 19 Murders, 142 Sex Crimes

it's plain to see that illegal aliens are committing many other crimes besides being here illegally
edit on 4-5-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gianfar
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't see any valid argument against OP's points. The official statistics support her opinions. It looks like some of the comments are just misguided attempts to present this thread as more than it is.

Yep, they keep turning things into something I never intended and make it sound like I did. Thank you!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

So who remembers what the actual topic is? I'm pretty sure it's not what the OP believes or doesn't believe.

So how about we get back to the topic at hand, and stop discussing each other? Any further posts about another member will be removed.

Do no reply to this post.
edit on 5/4/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

So that is why it is preventable?

The fact of the matter is, if these illegals weren't here, those children wouldn't have suffered.

The fact of the matter is, if these illegals weren't here, those children still might have suffered.
To say that they would be prevented is naive

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I agree with everything the OP has said, and she's right. If those illegals that some people seem to love so much weren't here (and they shouldn't be), those molestations wouldn't have happened.

What is interesting is to see people calling others "racist" or "bigoted" when they only stated they're against illegal immigration (and never once mentioned the races of those involved in the molestation). Illegals come from all over the world, and yes, they do commit crimes in this country every day, MANY crimes, and all beginning with their first: entering illegally. Spin it any way you want, but they're criminals from the moment they set foot here illegally.

Fact: the crime rate in this country would be drastically reduced if immigration laws were enforced as they should be.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The fact is, there are a whole lot of legal citizens and immigrants who are also committing crimes. Is our goal to prevent ALL crimes, or just the ones by the illegals?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Damn, it is a good thing we don't have prisons full of people that were citizens doing the same thing, better deport them !

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: formality

Fact: the crime rate in this country would be drastically reduced if immigration laws were enforced as they should be.

What you are basically saying is that the majority of crimes are being committed by illegals..I want proof.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

The fact is, there are a whole lot of legal citizens and immigrants who are also committing crimes. Is our goal to prevent ALL crimes, or just the ones by the illegals?

yes it is and one of the fastest ways to reduce the crime is to target the known illegals committing crimes.not only have they committed just one crime they committed others after breaking the law to get here.
edit on 4-5-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Night Star

You might as well make an argument that illegal immigration is bad because of all the citizens who have committed crimes against illegals. You're just trying to prevent bad things from happening right?

Actually some illegals are being treated like crap by being forced to work crazy hours, and not even given minimum wage. You could start a thread about that if you'd like. This thread is about preventable crimes against children.

link   
a reply to: formality

Oh that is a fact huh???
Please provide when that has been established as a fact

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I never stated that, but thanks for trying.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join