It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Commit 13 Child Molestations A Day

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
In North Carolina, Illegal aliens commit 13 child molestations a day.

-VARGAS-RODRIGUEZ, FIDEL
County: UNION
Court Date: 04/29/2014
Charge(s): 21 counts of indecent liberties with a child, 12 counts of statutory rape, 10 counts of disseminating obscene material to a minor, attempted rape, 11 counts of first-degree sexual offense w/child

There is a huge listing of these people and their crimes, some have numerous accounts. This is only in one state! I was shocked to see this!

How many more children will be robbed of their innocence by those who have no right to be here, before we have a federal government willing to do its job and protect this country from hostile foreign invaders?

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Don't look to the current administration to do anything about it:

They're Americans!

+37 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

274 children per day are molested by legal citizens. www.childhelp.org... Maybe we should deport all citizens to protect the children

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ironic. I'm sitting here watching 'Who The Bleep Did I Marry', & it's about an illegal alien who got caught molesting his step daughter. We have enough problems in this country, with the sickos that are here legitemtly. These people only add to the problem....

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Don't look to the current administration to do anything about it:

They're Americans!

I have seen that before. To me, you don't become American just by waltzing over a border or over staying a visa and cutting in line.

+6 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

274 children per day are molested by legal citizens. www.childhelp.org... Maybe we should deport all citizens to protect the children

All you are saying in that foolish statement is that it's ok to allow illegal pedophiles/rapists to be here. We have laws that are not being enforced and hundreds of children wouldn't have been attacked had those laws been enforced. I suppose if it were your child then it would be different.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.
Ironic. I'm sitting here watching 'Who The Bleep Did I Marry', & it's about an illegal alien who got caught molesting his step daughter. We have enough problems in this country, with the sickos that are here legitemtly. These people only add to the problem....

Exactly! I only mentioned one state. I can only imagine how many more poor children are suffering all over the USA.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I can barely think about it, it makes me nauseaus! As a mother of 4, I can honestly say, I would most probably try to murder ANYONE, ANYONE, who touched my child in an inappropriate way. That's if my own father or husband didnt get to them 1st....I feel strongly about this subject. I believe anyone that hurts a child, deserves to be hurt or killed. Some can't understand, by molesting a child, that child's ENTIRE life could be damaged.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
100% of illegal aliens breathe our oxygen every day. Stop the travesty!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lynxpilot
100% of illegal aliens breathe our oxygen every day. Stop the travesty!

I suppose you are pulling the race card which this topic has nothing to do with. Your point is moot.

+4 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Terrible people commit these crimes, illegal alien or not.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

Some can't understand, by molesting a child, that child's ENTIRE life could be damaged.

Indeed! What really gets me is how so many are repeat offenders some a few times, some like 20. They should have been deported long before all those other crimes could take place.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Is this a matter of illegal immigration or a lax policy on the prosecution and endgame sentencing of child molesters?

We can't deport these guys AFTER the fact (They'll be back too quick) and even the height of border security wasn't stopping the flow in...of which, this class of animal represented only a small % among the mass of people looking for a better life as the whole.

I'm hard against illegal immigration for the principle of law meaning something and the fact plenty are STILL in a pending status to this day, as we speak, on legal applications to enter, while illegals are already here and getting gifts of public benefits or service, atop that. I don't hold it, generally speaking, against individuals. Our Gov't has done too much to make this happen, not deter it.

However...same question? Among the immigrant community (Illegal side, in this case), what is the solution to this issue? Personally..I like Jessica's Law as a Federal Standard...but it won't happen in my lifetime. We have too many perverts IN Government to allow that level of endgame to be played out on the worst animals among us.

+10 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: F4guy

All you are saying in that foolish statement is that it's ok to allow illegal pedophiles/rapists to be here. We have laws that are not being enforced and hundreds of children wouldn't have been attacked had those laws been enforced. I suppose if it were your child then it would be different.

Of course not, but your original statement is an excellent example of how to lie with statistics. Your title fails to mention North Carolina, and taken by itself is a GROSS simplification that does not tell the whole story. But even if you add North Carolina to the picture, which you do in your first post, that still provides no context for what you are saying. You do, of course, want to illustrate this as how bad it is and how, presumably, the issue is really about illegal immigrants who, if we prevented them from illegally immigrating, would prevent this child abuse. But even here you get into trouble. All you are really saying is that the child abuse committed by illegal immigrants would, if they were not allowed to immigrate, at least not result in children abused HERE. but be abused in some southern, Spanish-speaking country no one cares about.

THEN, not content, you suggest this poster would feel differently if it were his own child. That's an illogical ad hominem and unjustified attack on the person. It's uncalled for. Shame on you. Edit: I see you edited your statement to remove this attack, but you and I both know it was originally there.

In other words, your contention fails on many levels. It's an example of a bogus statistic. If you really want to bring attention to the issue, you would have to point out how many children are abused in this country as a total and show what percentage are committed by illegal immigrants AND how this is lower or higher than that of the general population. To be completely thorough and rigorous, you would also have to show how being illegally immigrated somehow CAUSES this abuse and that it would not otherwise have happened.

Because RIGHT NOW, the way you have presented the information, a possible logical conclusion is that illegal immigrants are responsible for LESS child abuse as a percentage than the general population. You can't really tell from the statistics you presented because the numbers are lacking.

To call a spade a spade here, your thread is really an anti-illegal immigration thread that seeks to vilify that population. The same exact tactic was used in the build up to the first Gulf War when we were told by the MSM that the Iraqis invaded Kuwait and took babies out of incubators to ship them North. We were all repulsed by this outrageous behavior by the Iraqis toward children. It turned out that the incubators were hidden in a locked room and not found until after the liberation of Kuwait. Naturally all of us here blamed Bush for lying to the American people to get his way so we would support the Iraqi invasion.

Although I'm sure you are shocked at being painted with the same brush here and will protest vehemently, the fact is you have done the same thing. You are anti illegal immigrant, and you are using questionable, unsubstantiated, and incomplete statistics to justify it, then turn around and attack your detractors with personal and unjustified attacks.

It's shocking, really. So much for denying ignorance.
edit on 5/4/2014 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I too blame the government.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
What is the age of consent in Carolina?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Terrible people commit these crimes, illegal alien or not.

Agreed, however had our laws been enforced, hundreds of children wouldn't have had to suffer such horrors. These were preventable crimes.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

10 counts of disseminating obscene material to a minor - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I feel neutral on this story.

Some people are perverts regardless of their race, religion or national origin. They are bad people who should be punished.

"disseminating obscene material to a minor" what does that even mean? Virtually any person who operates a website is guilty.

ATS is guilty. Just stating facts.

edit on 4-5-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

All you are really saying is that the child abuse committed by illegal immigrants would, if they were not allowed to immigrate, at least not result in children abused HERE. but be abused in some southern, Spanish-speaking country no one cares about.

Who said I or anyone else don't care if it happens in another country??????? No child should be abused in any way no matter who they are or where they are from! Period!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
As already said this is clearly just an attack at what you determine as "illegal" immigrants.
To beat a dead horse of a rebuttal, our country was founded on immigrants and there is a big statue in NY to prove it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join