It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Commit 13 Child Molestations A Day

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

This has been repeated so many times. So because we have citizens doing something wrong, it's ok to add illegals doing bad things to our numbers? That makes sense to you?

I for one am not saying that..I am saying there is no proof these children would still not have suffered abuse by American born pedophiles, or that the children being abused are American born.Pedophiles look for situation....and these children are being put in them.

Which is what you are saying...you are assuming if the illegals weren't here..the crime would not have taken place...where is the proof?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

so are you saying that the crime rates would be the same, if the illegals that comitted the crimes were detained and prevented from entering the U.S. and never had the chance to commit the crimes they do after they get here?

Please provide the facts that if illegals were not here...these and other crimes would still not be committed by American born criminals.

it's real simple those crime committed by the illegal themselves would not be comitted here by them if they are not here. now as far as a citizen comitting the crime for the illegal i'm not aware how they could commit a crime that someone else did or didn't do.

stop useing silly arguments you know that there is no way for that to happen.

edit on 4-5-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

24/7 monitoring and surveillance of everyone all the time, publicly and privately would eliminate 99.5% of all violent crime. Wouldn't that be wonderful to eliminate virtually all violent crime? Think of the children who would be saved! Think of the women who would be saved! No more violent crime - who could put a price on that! Giving up a little privacy is a very small price to pay to eliminate all violent crime, right? Because we're all about getting rid of crime. That is our ONLY goal here.

That's off topic. We aren't talking about surveillance. Now you're not even trying to use semantics..lol

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

With the op title...
All up in the koolaid but don't know the flavor

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

California, the sunshine state, holds the No. 1 place of any state in the union for the highest number of serial rapes and murders, sexual homicides, and child molestation offenses committed by an illegal immigrant. According to an in-depth study conducted by Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta, GA, California is closely followed by Texas, Arizona, New Jersey, New York, and Florida.

Your "Dr. Deborah Surman-Kauflin" debunked as racist who uses bad math here:

scienceblogs.com...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I'm trying to find the best way to prevent violent crime, because that is THE problem posed in this thread.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You are also assuming that these crimes would not be taking place if the illegals weren't here. I for one would like to know ..why you are assuming this?

Illegal immigration is bad..yes....but to say that if it wasn't taking place..these crimes would be stopped is based on assumption only..not facts.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

But you can't say that those crimes would not have been committed, all you can say is that they wouldn't have been committed by an illegal...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I'm trying to find the best way to prevent violent crime, because that is THE problem posed in this thread.

We're talking about the consequences of government policy. Maybe you should go back to basics and read the intro.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

California, the sunshine state, holds the No. 1 place of any state in the union for the highest number of serial rapes and murders, sexual homicides, and child molestation offenses committed by an illegal immigrant. According to an in-depth study conducted by Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta, GA, California is closely followed by Texas, Arizona, New Jersey, New York, and Florida.

Your "Dr. Deborah Surman-Kauflin" debunked as racist who uses bad math here:

scienceblogs.com...

what a blog, give me a study that is published, not someones blog.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I am not using silly arguments..it is you who is.

You are using assumptions as an argument not facts.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

But you can't say that those crimes would not have been committed, all you can say is that they wouldn't have been committed by an illegal...

i can say that those crimes would not have been committed by the illegals that didn't come in. that's the point. and chances are it would not be against the people that were the victims of the crimes of the illegals.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I am not using silly arguments..it is you who is.

You are using assumptions as an argument not facts.

when you say that the crimes committed against someone would have or could be committed anyway, that's silly.
if the illegals were not allowed in then they would not have the chance to comitt a crime here in the first place and then that crime that they would not have committed would not be counted.
edit on 4-5-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

This has been repeated so many times. So because we have citizens doing something wrong, it's ok to add illegals doing bad things to our numbers? That makes sense to you?

I for one am not saying that..I am saying there is no proof these children would still not have suffered abuse by American born pedophiles, or that the children being abused are American born.Pedophiles look for situation....and these children are being put in them.

Which is what you are saying...you are assuming if the illegals weren't here..the crime would not have taken place...where is the proof?

I could dig up a video that is very sad and full of cases of illegals and their crimes against citizens, but people who are pro illegal pro open border would find fault even with that. It is as though, no matter what you say or show they will somehow magically turn it around into something it isn't. For now, I hesitate to do that.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Most sexual abuse offenders are acquainted with their victims; approximately 30% are relatives of the child, most often brothers, fathers, uncles or cousins; around 60% are other acquaintances, such as "friends" of the family, babysitters, or neighbors; strangers are the offenders in approximately 10% of child sexual abuse cases

source

Immigrant networks have received considerable attention from social scientists in the
past 15 years. As immigrant communities have rapidly formed in the post-1965 era, they have
been characterized as densely networked (Portes, 1995) social spaces, where kinship and
ethnicity-based ties contribute to the economic survival of the neighborhood. These multiple,
woven ties are partly shaped by the process of chain migration (Massey, 1990) and provide
important sources of social capital (Zhou, 2000) that sometimes enable even those immigrants
with few material resources to find the shelter and employment necessary to support their
families.

source

Again. Given that 90% of reported instances of sexual abuse are perpetrated by relatives and acquaintances of the family, and knowing also that immigrants in general and illegal immigrants in particular, tend to reside in these tightly woven communities, is it not the most likely conclusion that most of these victims were also illegal immigrants?

So please, somebody please explain how the premise that child molestation can be prevented by enforcing immigration laws is valid?

link   

That is not the argument you first started saying..you said if illegals were not here that crime would be drastically reduced.

You are assuming those crimes would not be done by others.

link   

You are also assuming that these crimes would not be taking place if the illegals weren't here. I for one would like to know ..why you are assuming this?

Illegal immigration is bad..yes....but to say that if it wasn't taking place..these crimes would be stopped is based on assumption only..not facts.

Crimes, whether committed by undocumented immigrants or citizens aren't negated on either side by virtue of their presence or non-presence. There is no argument based on such a premise.

Crimes committed within the undocumented community will likely go unreported, due to the fear of deportation.

That makes it a potentially endemic problem beyond the scope of the community itself.

edit on 4-5-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar

link   

Isn't all violent crime bad, or is it just crime by illegals that is bad? I'm assuming that all crime is bad, regardless of who commits it. OP's opinion is that if we get rid of all illegals we will eliminate a lot (but not all, obviously) of violent sex crimes. My opinion is that constant monitoring and surveillance of everyone will virtually eliminate ALL violent sex crimes. Why is that not a good thing?

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

At the end of the day, the Illegals are a blight on American society and shouldn't be here in the first place!! End of!!

And if the illegals who committed sexual offense (and there are many) were targeted a little better then it would actually be TWO crimes for the price of ONE!! Being illegal and being a dirty sexual predator!!

So crime statistics would reflect differently and the tax payers money (Which these dirty illegals DO NOT contribute too) would be put to a far greater use in reality!!

NO ONE is saying legals do not commit crimes because they do!! But think about it carefully. IF you pissed on your kitchen floor your wife would be a little upset. IF someone BROKE into your home and also had the disrespect to piss on your kitchen floor, that would be far more unacceptable!! ALL crime should be punished.....but illegals are just the bottom of the barrel.

So instead of trying to sound like you know something and ATTACKING the op, try listening and learning instead of just opening your mouth!! She had a point kind of but you just didn't wish to discuss but instead attack.

(This is my last comment on this topic so if you do reply to this post, sorry but I am unable to respond, due to not giving a damn)

edit on 4-5-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

At the end of the day, the Illegals are a blight on American society and shouldn't be here in the first place!! End of!!

At least one of you is being honest and not hiding being false pretexts.
edit on 2014-5-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join