It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Commit 13 Child Molestations A Day

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

This has been repeated so many times. So because we have citizens doing something wrong, it's ok to add illegals doing bad things to our numbers? That makes sense to you?

I for one am not saying that..I am saying there is no proof these children would still not have suffered abuse by American born pedophiles, or that the children being abused are American born.Pedophiles look for situation....and these children are being put in them.

Which is what you are saying...you are assuming if the illegals weren't here..the crime would not have taken place...where is the proof?

I could dig up a video that is very sad and full of cases of illegals and their crimes against citizens, but people who are pro illegal pro open border would find fault even with that. It is as though, no matter what you say or show they will somehow magically turn it around into something it isn't. For now, I hesitate to do that.

Your thread premise is..illegals are molesting American born children. When it has being proven that pedophiles a target within their family....where is the proof that the abuse is being committed on American born children?

Or is it American born children are the only ones that matter?

Again you are assuming that if illegals did not do those crimes..that someone else would not have taken the opportunity to commit those crimes.

Criminals ..illegally here or not..look for opportunity. Who is to say that these crimes would not have been committed by others..I don't know this for a fact...do you?
edit on 4-5-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hey Nightstar,

I don't fault you for bringing the numbers forward, I mean they're numbers and they should be evaluated and there isn't anything wrong with trying to draw some meaning from them.

You're right about this, if there weren't any illegal immigrants in the U.S. then those children molested in the U.S. by illegal aliens wouldn't have been molested by those illegal immigrants in the U.S. But what we don't know are things like whether or not those children would have been molested elsewhere if the predators and children weren't in the U.S. or if a greater or lesser number of children would have been molested if we'd simply added a similar number of citizens to the population.

We don't know how many of those molested children were illegal immigrants themselves. We also don't know at what percentage those illegal immigrants molest children in relation to the percentage of non immigrants that molest children. We also don't know the percentage makeup, as to sex, age, and etc.of illegal immigrants. (Or at least none of this information is provided in the article).

Without knowing those things, (those other numbers), at least in terms of percentages, there isn't anything different between the conclusions this article seems to me to be implying; and saying that if we deported half our population, without regard to immigration status, we'd half the number of murders or that if we deported all men, again without respect to their immigration status, we'd significantly lower the number of children that are molested. None of which is really actionable.

To me at least, the numbers presented in the article lend themselves, if not outright steer a person, to a conclusion that just isn't warranted.

In order to use crime of any kind as a case against illegal immigrants, I think one would have to show that they offend in a greater percentage than non illegal immigrants and/or that the offend against non illegal immigrants at a higher percentage than the do illegal immigrants.

edit on 4-5-2014 by imwilliam because: clarity, added ()

edit on 4-5-2014 by imwilliam because: Misspoke changed "half our murder rate" to "half the number of murders"

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Reducing population will reduce the raw instances of anything human defect that occurs in a given percentage of the population, regardless of nationality or legal status. Getting rid of the illegals is a start, but they are a comparatively small part of the problem just because of how few of them there are relative to citizens. It would be much better for the children if we could also find excuses to remove other people from society before they hurt anyone as well.

I would start with the groups that we are always most shocked to hear about doing this, the groups that never should have had the chance. For example how many times do we hear about somebody who just got out of prison doing something terrible? I think we should execute every single person in jail, every single person who has ever been in jail, and everyone who ever goes to jail in the future, regardless of whether they were rapists murderers or people who were just foolish enough to curse at a judge in court.

Next we need to deal with the families, because they are often involved in these cases. Whenever someone has a child, their siblings should be killed. Nobody should have an uncle, no matter how kind, ever. By only keeping the people who reproduce first in each family we will also improve ourselves through evolution while protecting children.

Then there are the school teachers... every attractive female school teacher has to be executed immediately because we've all seen that story enough times to stop getting a rise out of wishing we had teachers like that.

And we will just go from there until eventually everyone who seriously thinks that there is some connection between having been born in Mexico and being a child molester has been eliminated under some other pretext. Goose, Gander, etc.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: projectbane

At the end of the day, the Illegals are a blight on American society and shouldn't be here in the first place!! End of!!

At least one of you is being honest and not hiding being false pretexts.

Discussing a serious health issue in our community is a false pretext? I'm glad you aren't heading Dept of Health and Human Services.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

Good point. We could either monitor everyone all the time, or just kill most everyone. Either way, violent sex crimes would be virtually eliminated. Goal achieved. Works for me.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That is not the argument you first started saying..you said if illegals were not here that crime would be drastically reduced.

You are assuming those crimes would not be done by others.

That is not the argument you first started saying..you said if illegals were not here that crime would be drastically reduced.

then you misunderstood what i was saying or i worded it wrong, i can't help that.

You are assuming those crimes would not be done by others.

no, i'am not assuming. it is a fact that no one can commit a crime that someone else did. don't try to spin what i'm saying.

let me walk you through it. if Jose comes to the U.S.illegally and rapes little sally. how can Joe six pack raping her be the same crime. fact is joe is responsible for his own crime and Jose is responsible for his crime.

now if Jose were prevented from coming here the rape that he committed against little sally would have never have happened. they are two different crimes not the same one.

now know that if the illegals are prevented from coming here, their crimes would never have happened and therfore the crime rate of that offense would be reduced. it really pretty simple. it's kinda like saying if you free your mind your a@@ will follow.

edit on 4-5-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

now if Jose were prevented from coming here the rape that he committed against little sally would have never have happened. they are two different crimes not the same one.

now know that if the illegals are prevented from coming here, their crimes would never have happened and therfore the crime rate of that offense would be reduced. it really pretty simple. it's kinda like saying if you free your mind your a@@ will follow.

There is no proof that those crimes would still not be committed by another..I can't say for fact either way..can you?

All we are left with...is assumption that those crimes would not be committed by others.

Here is a scenario...two criminals on same street.one illegal..one American born, and one victim and let us say that we know for a fact that the illegal will commit the crime. Now let us say we stop the illegal from committing the crime..how do we know that since the illegal is not here...that the American born criminal will or will not commit the same crime?

We can't...so how can you say for sure...that if illegals weren't here...crimes would be reduced...or crimes of a certain nature would still not be taking place?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

no, i'am not assuming. it is a fact that no one can commit a crime that someone else did. don't try to spin what i'm saying.

l

You are not saying that..you are saying that if that crime by an illegal did not take place..it would never take place.

How do you know?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

All modest proposals aside, I honestly do believe that we should 100% remove privacy in order to protect children. How do I propose to do this? Well I'd probably stop just short of surgically stitching children to their parents unless that proved necessary.

Frankly, if someone out there is worried about an illegal alien being able to get your kid alone somewhere, maybe there's something more you should be doing as a parent. If you let your kid walk alone through a neighborhood you don't like parking your car in and the result is that your car is safe and your kid is not, maybe the neighborhood isn't the easiest component of this problem to fix.

(edit to make it clear I am not directing the second paragraph at the person I'm replying to)
edit on Sun 4 May 2014 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gianfar

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: projectbane

At the end of the day, the Illegals are a blight on American society and shouldn't be here in the first place!! End of!!

At least one of you is being honest and not hiding being false pretexts.

Discussing a serious health issue in our community is a false pretext? I'm glad you aren't heading Dept of Health and Human Services.

Oh, is that what's going on here? Discussing a serious health issue in our community?

Seemed to me that an easily invalidated hypothesis — that their exists a causal relationship between illegal immigration and child molestation, specifically in the case of the crimes of the men listed in the source article — was used as a pretext for fear mongering.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

What is the difference between achieving fewer crimes by raw count by reducing the illegal population and doing so by reducing the legal population? The crime rate will remain unchanged- for every however many people there will be x many abusers in that group. So if getting the raw numbers down by sweeping up the guilty and innocent alike is the way to go, give me any good reason at all why your neighborhood shouldn't be carpet bombed just so we can get the one abuser who we know probably is hiding somewhere among the hundreds of innocents in your area.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
These people were killed, raped and maimed by illegal immigrants. If you are pro illegal, you are not only inviting in the nice guys, but these people as well.

Darlene Squires, mother of two deaf girls aged 17 and 14 were violently raped by three illegal immigrants. One of the girls has cerebral palsy. This is just one of many heartbreaking incidents.

Very tragic. Too many lives ruined.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Here's a video about a legal citizen who molested his foster children. Those of you who are pro-privacy are just allowing this to continue. Shame on all of you.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

These people were killed, raped and maimed by illegal immigrants. If you are pro illegal, you are not only inviting in the nice guys, but these people as well.

Darlene Squires, mother of two deaf girls aged 17 and 14 were violently raped by three illegal immigrants. One of the girls has cerebral palsy. This is just one of many heartbreaking incidents.

I think that video was connected with the Ohio Jobs and Justice PAC. They publish statistics about job displacement and various other economic and social issues connected with illegals. One of their stats is the 48,000 citizens killed by illegal aliens since 2001 and how politicians encourage border hopping so that their money grubbing constituents can reap more profits through slave labor capitalism.

edit on 4-5-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

In North Carolina, Illegal aliens commit 13 child molestations a day.

-VARGAS-RODRIGUEZ, FIDEL
County: UNION
Court Date: 04/29/2014
Charge(s): 21 counts of indecent liberties with a child, 12 counts of statutory rape, 10 counts of disseminating obscene material to a minor, attempted rape, 11 counts of first-degree sexual offense w/child

There is a huge listing of these people and their crimes, some have numerous accounts. This is only in one state! I was shocked to see this!

How many more children will be robbed of their innocence by those who have no right to be here, before we have a federal government willing to do its job and protect this country from hostile foreign invaders?

www.examiner.com...

Can you please include the statistics for how many non-illegals molest daily. There is no need to be biased and only point the finger at one group when this problem occurs with or without them. You're creating unnecessary racism and if you do not see that then I pray one day you will.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Wow. Faced with your initial claim being debunked, you've resorted to embedded video shock tactics?

A 2007 study by University of California, Irvine, sociologist Rubén G. Rumbaut, found that for every ethnic group, without exception, incarceration rates among young men are lowest for immigrants, even those who are the least educated. This holds true especially for the Mexicans, Salvadorans, and Guatemalans who make up the bulk of the undocumented population.
The 3.5 percent incarceration rate for native-born men age 18-39 was five times higher than the 0.7 percent rate for immigrant men in 2000[Figure 5]. Among male high-school dropouts, 9.8 percent of the native-born were behind bars in 2000, compared to only 1.3 percent of immigrants.
In 2000, 0.7 percent of foreign-born Mexican men and 0.5 percent of foreign-born Salvadoran and Guatemalan men were in prison. Among male high-school dropouts, 0.7 percent of foreign-born Mexicans and 0.6 percent of foreign-born Salvadorans and Guatemalans were behind bars in 2000.

An analysis of data from the New Jersey Department of Corrections and U.S. Census Bureau by New Jersey’s Star-Ledger found that “U.S. citizens are twice as likely to land in New Jersey’s prisons as legal and illegal immigrants.” According to the Star-Ledger’s analysis, released in April 2008, “non-U.S. citizens make up 10 percent of the state’s overall population, but just 5 percent of the 22,623 inmates in prison as of July 2007.”

source

There is no evidence to indicate that undocumented immigrants are more likely to commit crimes than American citizens; indeed, the evidence strongly suggests that immigrants in general are less likely to commit crimes.2 For instance, a 2005 study 3 conducted by researchers from Harvard University and the University of Michigan revealed both that immigrants committed fewer crimes than native-born citizens, and that a greater proportion of immigrants in a neighborhood was associated with lower rates of crime

A recent study by the Public Policy Institute of California found that in that state, which contains more immigrants than any other, the foreign-born are incarcerated at a rate half as high as their presence in the population, and only one-tenth as high among men age 18-40, who make up the bulk of prisoners.5 Robert J. Sampson, chairman of the sociology department at Harvard University, said that data show that undocumented immigrants are in fact "disproportionately less likely to be involved in many acts of deviance, crime, drunk driving, any number of things that sort of imperil our well-being."6

source

Studies show that the immigrant population commits proportionately less violent crimes and property crimes. In other words, you have more to fear from the average American born citizen.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thank you for posting that information my friend. It brightens my heart to see other people are capable of spotting intended or unintended segregation of a group of people.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Yes actually you can deport them...with a trebuchet

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join