It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am King Solomon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
First, one would have to "prove" God (is/exists), and subsequently a couple/few unquestionable characteristic/qualities of said 'existent God' to the satisfaction (beyond a reasonable doubt, perhaps) of all interested parties, before one could prove that iosolomon is not.

Wouldn't it be up to the OP to prove that he is? God And if the OP can't, then that would prove that the OP would be attempting to impersonate an entity (against the rules) because the real entity would be able to prove that He was Who He claimed??
Since there is no proof .. then it's an impersonation attempt. Right??

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: iosolomon

No,

First If the Christ was to return he would not advertise his presence, especially on the internet.

Jesus Christ wouldn't need to say he is who he says, his actions would be a clear example of who he is.

The Bible says that Jesus did say who He was... so I don't know where you get this from. Jesus, as a Human, cannot do anything by Himself. He went around from town to town telling People who He was.

And if I had a following, I wouldn't need to be on the internet. However, how can I prove to you that I am Jesus. Humans need "proof." They don't accept anything on faith. Therefore, I have to reveal to you a Prophecy. Then, when the Prophecy comes true, you will say, "Hmm. Maybe this guy is Jesus Christ," but even if you don't say that, I will finally be in the position to do something to show you my good actions.

I really don't understand what's so hard about this. Jesus Christ is a Human with the same limitations as you. Jesus Christ never walked on water, unless he was infused with man-made technology. True God would NEVER give Himself such handicaps. So I really don't understand what is so hard to understand about this.

When I get 1,000 People who are willing to march with me, to stand up for the Constitution, then you will be able to judge me by actions. But imagine, if one Human, was to walk in the state highways by him or herself. That would be a waste.

But imagine if I had 1,000 People who would march with me in the highways, exercising our First Amendment rights the way Benjamin Franklin wanted, then when the police come to arrest us, it'll actually make some noise.

So what do you expect me to do by myself? Where am I supposed to find patriotic Americans who don't care about getting sent to jail? I have already been sent to jail for protesting in the streets to defend the Constitution. My case was dropped because I asserted that I had a First Amendment right to do what I did, but most Americans, most sinners, are too scared to go to jail. And if I went to jail by myself, well, that would be stupid. Do you disagree?

Seriously, I don't understand what you expect me to do to prove to you I am Jesus. There is nothing I can do by myself. But it doesn't matter if I am Jesus or not, defending the Constitution is what you should be doing on your own.

I have also wrote an economic pamphlet about a system I reversed-engineered from the Bible and the Declaration of Independence. I sent it to over 20 people. None replied back. Really, tell me, what more can I do?

Are you confusing me with other posters, my definition of what schizophrenia is differs slightly from textbook versions and haven't brought up the disorder.

It's all the same.

No you made it quite clear, that you are emperor of Asia and American and all will suffer for their sins.

Yes, but it doesn't have to be that way if I can get the Peaceful Revolution started before they attack. (First Amendment right for peaceful revolution.)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I just explained this to you. I cannot be impersonating someone if said entity does not exist. In other words, there is no reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln that is officially known to you. How can I be impersonating the reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln if the reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln does not exist.

I am claiming to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. When/if the Vatican says, "This guy is Jesus Christ," and it is not me, then I will be guilty of impersonation if I continue to say I am Jesus Christ (unless I make it clear that I am not the Jesus Christ that the Pope recognizes in that hypothetical situation).

edit on 6-5-2014 by iosolomon because: typo

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
...Wouldn't it be up to the OP to prove that he is? God And if the OP can't, then that would prove that the OP would be attempting to impersonate an entity (against the rules) because the real entity would be able to prove that He was Who He claimed??
Since there is no proof .. then it's an impersonation attempt. Right??

It would be a good start.
But - it is not an exhaustive proof, as...the OP might not be impersonating...but...deluded.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

No, I will not be united Asia. They, on their own accord, will unite under true God.

You posted this just a few posts up

However, I am true God.

Now you who claimed to the true god just few posts ago claims that you wont unite Asia and that they will do it on their own accord under the true God.

It is my belief that I am God. If that is false, it is not "knowingly" false.

So you don't know what you believe in other words, it was quite evident a while ago.

And, the same with God, the Pope did come forward to say, "This person is God." Therefore, I am not impersonating anyone. If you have a problem with understanding the Law (ie, your Constitution), let me know. I would love to help you out with that. Somehow, Americans seem to think capitalism is a constitutional system...

So the Pope came forward and said that did he, when and where?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon lol so now you claim to be jesus and need followers to get the attention of the same country that in previous post you said would perish. What you are tapping into is the mind of god and it does not mean you had anything to do with history but that you are a part of god. My advice would be to keep digging further into the knowledge you are seeing without tryying to own it. There is much you can uncover if you focus on being just yourself while gaining more info. Know that there are systems in place to deal with ones that can show promise in achieving a higher frequency. You are smart but you are being tricked by your sub concious into glazing over facts with your own interpution and opinions. Go back to the start and work out all the ways and means before you discount everything as being realitive to this false reality and his story we live under. My view is that we are not all dead yet so someone is doing something right or the whole thing is a lie and since i have seen over and over again proof that all is real then we must be on a decent tract. There will be no one to catch you when you fall but many will hold you down so it is best to fly under the rader for a while.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Now you who claimed to the true god just few posts ago claims that you wont unite Asia and that they will do it on their own accord under the true God.

You take my words out of context. In the event that I am wrong, there is no reason for me to explain in painstaking detail about the logistics of God and God's incarnation. But do not take my words to the cross on the "t" or the dot on the "i." I am merely presenting a cursory explanation.

Another user quoted the Bible which read, that "Not even the Son" will truly know that He is the Son. So if I am God, I would not truly know it. I can see ALL angles. I can see the angle that I am delusional, and I can see the angle that I am God. I see in the 3.5th Dimension. That is, Life should live as if there is a 4th Dimension, but because we do not have "concrete" proof, we shouldn't throw away the joys of Life that can be found in the 3rd Dimension. In other words, true God is a God of Hedonism, and this can be found in the Book of Ecclesiastes (amongst other religious texts).

So the Pope came forward and said that did he, when and where?

Yes, I made a typo. I corrected it. I meant to say, "If the Pope this person was Jesus Christ," then I could be charged with impersonation.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

This would be a good website to promote my messages that are based in reality, like my economic system I reversed-engineered from the Bible and the Declaration of Independence, which I wrote a satirical pamphlet regarding. However, I am not an established member to do any thing like that. I can see from the posts that many People on here are fed up with the system of control, and fed up with the aristocracy, so perhaps, I should have followed that route.

However, just because I claim to be God is no reason to poison my well. So I turn out by the end of the year to have been suffering from schizophrenia, don't let that stop you from hearing me. The argument can be made that Benjamin Franklin was a schizophrenic, so put that into perspective. I signed up on this website to state my conspiracy theory about the Japanese attacking us. As I browse the forums and threads, I had no idea that so many People on here are fed up with the lies, corruption, and deception of the government.

Like I said in another post, when I find true Patriots, I will march in the highways, and those who march with me, we will surely be thrown in jail. But the sad part is that we have a First Amendment right to do so. I don't care what the aristocrats say, you have the First Amendment right to protest without filling any forms or paperwork.

It is only a matter of time before Americans will join me on a crusade to restore our Constitution.
edit on 6-5-2014 by iosolomon because: poor wording

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So, you are building your private army from the ATS membership...OK...

I think you have some delusions of grandeur at play here. Only my opinion. If you actually think you are going to pick up a sizable following here...think again. I'm sure there will be a couple of Magic 8 Ball believers that choose to tag along with you. But, I think you could probably count those numbers on both hands.

Let me ask you one question God. How many followers have you gleaned from your own family and personal friends, in real life?

Des

edit on 6-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
God cannot make prophecies...

Getting a little senile in your old age god?

Have you already forgotten about the 100% accuracy of your prophecies in the Bible?

That's OK, we understand.

You must ahve a LOT on your plate at the moment...

Over a quarter of all the verses in the Bible contain a prediction about the future. Altogether, 737 separate forecasts are made, from some only mentioned once, to others mentioned hundreds of times.

Of these, 594 (over 80%) have already come true. Since those that have not, are all concerned with the end of the world, which obviously has not happened yet, the Bible has actually achieved 100% accuracy. All that could have taken place already has done so, which should be ample grounds for confidence that the rest will also be fulfilled.

www.danielpipes.org...

"Perhaps the most compelling of evidences demonstrating that the Bible is the word of God is its unswerving ability to accurately predict future events, often in minute details. Specific prophesies are conspicuously absent from the 26 other religious books that claim to be scripture, including the Muslim's Koran, the Book of Mormon, the Hindu Vedas, and Buddhist writings. This in itself should be a major eye-opener to the honest skeptic. " Accuracy Of Prophecy

Professor Emeritus of Science at Westmont College, Peter Stoner, has calculated the probability of one man fulfilling the major prophecies made concerning the Messiah. The estimates were worked out by twelve different classes representing some 600 university students.

After examining only eight different prophecies (Idem, 106), they conservatively estimated that the chance of one man fulfilling all eight prophecies was one in 10^17.

Mathematical Probability that Jesus is the Christ

Another attestation to the Bible’s divine authorship is the vast number of detailed biblical prophecies that have come true exactly as foretold. We see the psalmist, for example, telling of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ nearly a thousand years before it occurred (Psalm 22), and hundreds of years before crucifixion was even invented! Simply put, it would be impossible for human beings to have seen so far into the future with such precision and accuracy hundreds of times. Indeed, it would be completely illogical to believe these proven prophecies are anything other than the work of God. Incidentally, and amazingly, probability experts tell us the mathematical odds of just forty-eight prophecies regarding one person (i.e. Christ) coming true as foretold are one in ten to the 157th power!

Is the Bible a fairy tale?

"There are 28 books throughout human history that people claim to be from God. How do we know which one is from God? Only the Christian Holy Bible contains prophecy (foretelling of the future) that has NEVER missed. God tells us, if what the prophet says doesn't come true, he did not speak it."

The chances of just 48 out of the 456 prophecies being fulfilled in one person are 1 in 10 to the 157 power.

That's — 1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,

"All this illustrates why it is absolutely impossible for anyone to have fulfilled the Messianic prophecies by chance. In fact, a leading authority on the probability theory, Emile Borel states that once we go past one chance in 10 to the 50th power, the probabilities are so small it's impossible to think they will ever occur."

LINK

"...once we go past one chance in 10 to the 50th power, the probabilities are so small it's impossible to think they will ever occur....Mathematicians generally agree that, statistically, any odds beyond 1 in 1050 have a zero probability of ever happening.... This is Borel's law in action which was derived by mathematician Emil Borel....

Here is one last illustration of the immensity of the number 10 to the 157th power and why the science of probability shows we are dealing with the miraculous… Imagine one ant traveling at the speed of only one inch every 15 billion years. If he could only carry one atom at a time, how many atoms could he move in 10 to the 157th power of years?

He would, even at that incredibly slow speed, be able to move all the atoms in 600,000 trillion trillion trillion trillion universes the size for our universe, a distance of 30 billion light years! Again, by the laws of probability, all of this means that it is simply impossible for 48 prophecies to be fulfilled by chance. LINK

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Just because I claim to be God is no reason to poison my well.

Sounds like with such claims this may end up much more like a Lion's den.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

You are using equivocation with the word follower. There is followers to accept me as Jesus Christ, and there are followers to follow me in a peaceful revolution. And do not put words into my mouth, I am not on this website to "recruit." I am pretty sure that is a violation of one of the rules, so please be careful with what you say about me.

I was trying to say that there are good number of People on this website who do not like to see the government wiping its behind with the Constitution. Maybe you do, but check out the threads, most others on here do not. They do not need to accept me as Jesus Christ to stage a peaceful revolution. All they need to do is accept the Declaration of Independence.

I am not using the best choice of words, but as you pointed out, "if you think you're going to pick up a sizable amount...think again." I am not on this website to recruit. I came on here to post my conspiracy theories, but there are many interesting threads and topics that I have been perusing on here. I noticed how many people on here are tired of a government that lies to them, that disregards our own Laws, that allows poverty and disease to triumph, and that allows people like Bill Gates to rob of us OUR time. (Money is time.)

How many followers do I have? I am not looking for followers. It is better this way, because if I ask you to accept me, and you reject me, and I turn out to be God, well, I would send you to Hell for rejecting me. So I simply do not ask anyone to flat-out accept me.

My family thinks I am crazy, but I haven't talked to them about this in 2 years, so they don't think I am crazy anymore. They wasted a lot of money with attorney's fees because I was one of the Wall Street protesters who got unconstitutionally arrested. So I'm playing it safe now. The Constitution does NOT exist in this country. It's only there so that the government can violate it.

As for my friends, they actually entertain the idea that I could be Jesus Christ. They neither believe nor flat-out reject me. They realize that whatever my "delusions" may be, I am correct about defending the Constitution.

So please stop poisoning my well. I do believe I have a First Amendment right to claim I am Jesus Christ. But it doesn't matter who I want to claim to be. The point is YOUR Constitution does NOT exist anymore. And that needs to be fixed.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

iosolomon said, "God cannot make prophecies..,"

Getting a little senile in your old age god?

I was going to create a thread in Philosophy about this very topic, "Can God make prophecies?" I won't discuss it here, but it would be like President Obama saying, "I have a prophecy for you: The United States is going to go to War with Canada by the end of this year." And then President Obama declares War against Canada. Is that a prophecy? No. God cannot make prophecies for the same reason.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I am not poisoning your well. I'm speaking my mind. If you view my opinions as poison, that is not my problem...it is your problem.

Des

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You are a waste, just like typing my post was a waste of time.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

I am not poisoning your well. I'm speaking my mind. If you view my opinions as poison, that is not my problem...it is your problem.

No, poisoning my well, as in, using equivocation with the word followers. That is, because I claim to be Jesus Christ, [you implied] my viewpoints on the Constitution should be disregarded.

But I appreciate you taking your time to reply to me. Your opinions have been interesting for me to read. I did not mean to put you on the offense or defense. I am sorry if it came off that way. You [did]n't have to reply to me, but [since] you are, and I appreciate that. [And I look forward to hearing any other opinions you wish to share with me.]

EDIT:
a reply to: P-M-H

You are a waste, just like typing my post was a waste of time.

Lol. I also appreciate that post since it made "lol", but I appreciate your posts (DestinyOne's) more since they are engaging.
edit on 6-5-2014 by iosolomon because: added in EDIT

edit on 6-5-2014 by iosolomon because: added in the brackets

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I am not on this website to "recruit." I am pretty sure that is a violation of one of the rules, so please be careful with what you say about me.

So whats with all the talk of 1000s that you need to follow you before you can do any good?

Whats with all the questions of how to prove if your not trying to recruit others into your beliefs?

I am not looking for followers.

But posts this

When I get 1,000 People who are willing to march with me, to stand up for the Constitution, then you will be able to judge me by actions. But imagine, if one Human, was to walk in the state highways by him or herself. That would be a waste. But imagine if I had 1,000 People who would march with me in the highways, exercising our First Amendment rights the way Benjamin Franklin wanted, then when the police come to arrest us, it'll actually make some noise. So what do you expect me to do by myself? Where am I supposed to find patriotic Americans who don't care about getting sent to jail?

You don't want follower but are looking for people to follow you maybe into jail?

um OK.

It is better this way, because if I ask you to accept me, and you reject me, and I turn out to be God, well, I would send you to Hell for rejecting me. So I simply do not ask anyone to flat-out accept me.

God cannot forgive he must send those that rejected an internet Prophet with no face or name to hell?

Sound like a great God to worship, where do I sign up and how much should transfer into your account?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

As a Canadian,, bring it,,
as an older Canadian,,go ahead summers comming,,make it quick, before winter hits,,,were kind of like Russia that way.

And if u hurry,, we can see if we can burn the white house once again, for Christmas.
like before.

(My appoligies too all real American's,, i got ranty,, please forgive my Canadian-ness eh

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So whats with all the talk of 1000s that you need to follow you before you can do any good?

Sigh. Someone asked me (maybe you) about proving to them I am Jesus Christ with my actions. I responded that I cannot do any tangible good by myself.

Whats with all the questions of how to prove if your not trying to recruit others into your beliefs?

I introduced myself as the reincarnations I believe myself to be. I am more than happy to talk to anyone who wants to engage me in a conversation, since they took the time to reply to me, but I am not trying to recruit anyone on this website. Not at this time, at least, because I'll need to go through the proper channels. (The rules say that you can promote websites and yourself, but only as an established user and so-forth.) I did not sign up for this website to do that, but I am just speaking in hypotheticals.

You don't want follower but are looking for people to follow you maybe into jail?

Would you say that George Washington had "followers"? I am looking for People who want to stand up for the Constitution. That's all. I am NOT looking for them on this website. Someone (maybe you) brought up the issue, so I merely replied. I am currently using this website to browse various forums and see what issues other Americans (and even non-Americans) have with our government (aka, the world government).

God cannot forgive he must send those that rejected an internet Prophet with no face or name to hell?

Sound like a great God to worship, where do I sign up and how much should transfer into your account?

Isn't the Biblical God a great God to worship? Comes down from the Heavens to destroy the world, and demands that His "only" Son kills himself. This is the God that billions currently worship. Maybe you don't.

In regards to how much you should transfer, I am not interested in the vanity of money. But if you would like to transfer your "time," then I am all ears.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

lol. I take it that this post was in reply to the "prophecy" that Obama could make that America will go to War with Canada. I only used Canada because of South Park. And of all the countries in the world, Canada is at the bottom of the list that America should go to War over. So it was a good farcical example to use.

but funny reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join