It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am King Solomon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon

Yes. I know what you meant. Why do you think I alluded to the delusions of Jesus Christ? Did he not simultaneous preach "good" and that "He" was the Son of God? By your definition, that's delusions of grandeur.

You claim to be God.

You claim to be Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ said he was the "Son of God".

Yet you claim both entities to be one and the same person (namely yourself).

Your posts have been so incorrect regarding truth found in the Word of God that this thread has turned into the greatest waste of time, solely appeasing the ego of one who knows not of which he speaks.

War is coming, and you might even have the year right, but none of that evidence lends any credence to your claims.

50% of the world is holding their breath expecting WW3 to break out any day now. War on Earth does not render you God, your words reveal who you serve and it is your human self.
edit on 9-5-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I am proclaiming that All of Asia will unite to declare a Holy War by the end of this year. If that does not happen, clearly, I was wrong about being Christ.

Asians are not your typical "Holy War" types of people. Matter of fact, I can't think of any time ever in the history of the world that a holy war has emanated from Asia, so I'm really not holding my breath on this one.

BTW, my wife is Helen (of Troy, of course) - does that make me Achilles?

Cool!

edit on 2014/5/9 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So, what you are saying is that if you are wrong, you will go to mental institution? Or did i get that wrong?

And if you march with your followers, will that include drinking something that will help them reach the heavens?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElohimJD

You claim to be God.

You claim to be Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ said he was the "Son of God".

Yet you claim both entities to be one and the same person (namely yourself).

Your posts have been so incorrect regarding truth found in the Word of God

Actually, the Word of God (as interpreted by certain Christians) is that the Son, God, and Holy Ghost are all one-in-the-same. So don't tell me that I am incorrect, go tell them.

I did not explain this in the OP (but did explain it elsewhere, which I don't expect anyone to sit through). When God incarnates as a Human to judge us, because a just and righteous God would do that, and for you to think otherwise, well, you'll see.

War is coming, and you might even have the year right, but none of that evidence lends any credence to your claims.

So you mean if the Japanese attack us that wouldn't convince you I am the reincarnation of Emperor Hirohito? So you mean if India attacks us and ALL of the Middle East that wouldn't convince you I am the incarnation of Shiva and Allah?
Well, okay, but I don't know what more proof you could want.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu

Asians are not your typical "Holy War" types of people.

I guess you haven't read Art of War.

Matter of fact, I can't think of any time ever in the history of the world that a holy war has emanated from Asia, so I'm really not holding my breath on this one.

They had no reason for a Holy War. The Asians battle with Honor; the Americans do not. This has earned America the Wrath of God.

But the War is already being waged. Only a matter of time before you find out...

BTW, my wife is Helen (of Troy, of course) - does that make me Achilles?

No, I am sorry. Your wife is not Helen. I saw the reincarnation of Helen the other day. I couldn't put a name to Her Soul, but thank you for this. It was killing me.

It is possible that the person I saw was your wife...but if that's the case, then why are you deriding me?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

So, what you are saying is that if you are wrong, you will go to mental institution? Or did i get that wrong?

In another post, I wrote, "Do not ask me to conform to your religion of psychiatry." Psychiatry is just that --another religion. It cannot prove what it claims.

And if you march with your followers, will that include drinking something that will help them reach the heavens?

We're already in Heaven. We've just turned it into Hell...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

a reply to: ImaFungi

Whats the difference between you, and anyone else that makes these claims?

I just so happen to be true God. But judge me by what I have to say, and not what I proclaim.

The difference between Me and "them" is that they are ignorant whereas I am wise. (But I do not purport that I am no fool, just that I am less of a fool than them.)

But time will show that I am God, and I did share that with the world. Judgment Day draws near soon.

What is your plan to make the entire world known of your Godness?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Being God is the vanity of all vanities.

I do not care if the world knows I am God or not. I whole-heartedly believe in existentialism, and the Book of Ecclesiastes (which I authored) is dedicated to that very concept.

Whether I turn out to be God or not is irrelevant to my bigger message. What I care to do is to put an end to (needless) human suffering.

I want to plant a Forest of Liberty for all the world to walk in. The best time to plant a tree was 15 years ago. The second best time is NOW! But I cannot plant a rainforest by myself. But I will plant as many trees as I can til the day I die.

So change Godness to Goodness, and I can answer that with "planting trees."

But to answer the question for Godness, I have already accomplished that plan. When All of Asia unites to attack us, then you and everyone else will know that I was telling the truth all along. Actually, All of Asia has already united, but we're still living in a 1984 world.

The American government has been lying to us. It's a little complicated to explain. Let me just say it like this. Imagine that God and reincarnation do not exist. Then, if I, in this lifetime, without benefiting off of who I was in the past, cannot unite the Americans to put an end to human suffering on their own accord (without the Fear of God or Asia), then All of America will burn in Hell. Therefore, if the American government told us that we were already at War, I could not unite the People in a chance for redemption.

Honor is Honor. Most Americans don't believe in it. But all I need to do is march with 10,000 People from Newark, NJ to Philadelphia, PA, and I would have been successful with putting an end to human suffering (without having to resort to God, reincarnation, or the current War in Asia).

This will make more sense to you by the end of the year, and around that time, I'll have the most stars on this website than anyone else. lol see I'm a Prophet.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

So you say there is no god and no reincarnation. But that you are god, and the reincarnation of many famous people.

Do you believe in the prophecy of '2nd coming of christ', and do you believe you are it? And then you do answer my question, that you plan to have a march.

What gave you the confidence to take credit for the lives lived by some of histories most brilliant men? Did it go something like, "Woah...Im brilliant....they were brilliant...I was them"...?

What do you think of Revelations? Or are you basing your predictions more on your own research of history and current events and economy and politics and sociology?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I consider all angles.

So you say there is no god and no reincarnation.

No, like Jean-Paul Sartre asserts, I am saying that it does NOT matter if there is god or reincarnation. Sure, if there is no after-life and we cease to exist upon death, that makes life more dear and sweet. But as Patrick Henry asks, "Is life so dear or peace so sweet to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery. I know not what courses others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."

In other words, with more than half the world needlessly suffering, I cannot in good conscience pass this world onto a future generation. So if I cease to exist when I die, I want to know I died for good, and not for this [the world as we currently know it].

Do you believe in the Second Coming of Christ?

I am the Son of God. I am Jesus Christ. This isn't my "second" time walking on this earth with you. But this will be the Second time the world knows it to be so.

that you plan to have a march

I might not have explained it clearly. It should NOT matter if I am Jesus Christ or not for People to march with me. The Constitution is no more (in America), and more than half of the world needlessly suffer day-in and day-out. That should be all the motivation any person who considers themselves to be "good" and "righteous" and "just" to need. That's all. We don't need Jesus Christ or God to fix the world for ourselves. We --Humans-- made it this way, and We --Humans-- can make it better.

What gave you the confidence to take credit for the lives lived by some of histories most brilliant men?

I am the same Soul that They were.

Did it go something like, 'Woah...Im brilliant...they were brilliant...I was them"...?

I do not purport to be brilliant. In fact, there are 1-10% of People on this planet who have (independently) come to the same ideas and dreams as I have. My economic platform, called Robin Hood economics, has already been thought of by many People who are more brilliant than I could have hope to be. But that is the thing about God, He would not give Himself "special" powers that other Humans don't have.

You can be as "brilliant" as me. And I hope to build a world where everyone is. But I can't build that world by myself.

What do you think of Revelations?

Revelations concerns me a little. I do not know if Revelations was given to change the Future (as in, your house will set on fire tonight, so you turn off the electricity, and your house doesn't burn down, only because you were given that prophecy), or if Revelations must come true...

Or are you basing your predictions more on your own research of history and current events and economy and politics and sociology?

My Prophecy of Asia is based both on revelations I received from God, and also, from my own research. The ancient religions of Asia and the current religions of Asia all point to the same conclusion: Asia must unite to restore Her Honor under God. (I am not the only God. I am not even the only 'true' God. There are 13 other 'true' Gods, but I just happen to be the God of Them. Yes, confusing, but I don't know if you really care to hear about my religious beliefs, which this only is -- my religious beliefs.)

However, my proclamation as God is based on revelations.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Your contradictory statements are kind of self defeating. You cant claim in one statement that 'it does not matter if you are god or not. it does not matter if you are jesus or not'... and then 'I am definitely god, I am definitely jesus, i definitely share a soul with some past geniuses'. One who makes these sort of statements are beyond pascals wager, these are not the statements of a careful thinker, this is careless exclamation with no regard for Truth.

I am all for you, all for positive revolution, and change, and whatever the truth might be. It just bothers me your indecisiveness, and lack of belief in your own knowledge of truth, to at once claim multiple things proudly and as if they are true, and then show signs of cowardice and uncertainty and say it doesnt matter if they are true or not.

I understand the way in which you mean that. The way in which you mean that is, 'it doesnt matter anything, it doesnt matter if you were a bowl of spaghetti or a cactus, the ways of humanity need to/ought to/can change for the better, and you plan to actualize your will to power to try and be the catalyst'...

I get that sentiment. I just dont know what all the hoorah stuff is about, is that just some extra flashy tricks because you feel you need to have some pizzazz to be Messiah?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I am sorry that my statements seem contradictory and self-defeating to you. I wrote the Book of Ecclesiastes, so you might want to consider reading that.

I do not have any proof that I am God, except for extrasensory experiences.

However, no one should "follow" or "march" with me just because I claim to be God, they should be doing it because I am a Human who wants to put an end to human suffering.

Let there be no mistake. I am God. I am the God of Wrath. By the end of this year, this whole world will know it to be true. But I have to consider the fact that I could be living in the first iteration of my life.

It goes like this: My "prime objective" is to defend free will. If free will is lost, then I have failed. Therefore, events in the world have already played out where no one ever learned that I was God. Then, I die, and send EVERYONE to Hell.

Then, I recreated the world, but this time, the Asians know that I am God, because they didn't do anything wrong. They were just Honoring God, so that was not good I sent them to Hell (or will send them to Hell if WWIII did NOT start in 2012).

Therefore, this time, everyone in the world will know I am God, and everyone will do thing My way, or go to Hell.

But this could be the "first" iteration, where I have to live my life and die, and then send you all to Hell. But I am 99.7% confident that by the end of this year you will know I am God.

However, if Americans want to make it into Heaven, then I need to start the peaceful revolution before your government reveals to you that WWIII has, indeed, already been started.

I just so happen to Abraham Lincoln, who wants to restore America's Honor under God and restore the Constitution. But it should NOT take my status as Abe Lincoln reincarnate for me to start the Peaceful Revolution. Does that make more sense now?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Are you asian? Can you tell me what nationality you are?

In what states are you in when you 'talk to god'? Can you describe a little how one of these events went down, what occurs?

You say you are the God of wrath. You say you want peaceful revolution. You say you want to send a lot of people to hell. You say you are all about free will. Then you say you want people to listen to you, or go to hell. So people dont have free will to just do what they want I guess.

Can you briefly describe an event, or two, of how you learned for a fact you have a spirit/soul, first of all. And second of all how you know that spirit or soul was a part of a lot of other people that have lived?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I wrote a book about this. When I become more established on this website, I will ask the Moderators if I can promote my website (which has the book available for free). I actually got kicked out of USC for this novel. I submitted it for a creative writing class. Apparently, claiming to be King Solomon reincarnate and that the Japanese are going to attack is a form of psychosis (as other users have pointed out in this thread). But I thought we had a thing called free speech in America...

No, what I am saying is that humans have had their chance to build the world, and you have failed. When the Asians do attack us, you will know that I am telling the truth about who I claim to be, and at that point, you will listen to me, or else.

But that has not happened yet. So at this time, I hope to start a peaceful revolution. And, together, we will build a world that we can be proud of. I don't know about you, but I am not proud of this world. 18,000 children under the age of 5 --and that's just under the age of 5-- will have died by the time you lay your head down to sleep (and the same thing tomorrow and the next day and the day). That's unacceptable in my opinion.

But I will say that I first became aware I was King Solomon when I was 7 when I was reading the Book of Kings. King Solomon did not kill Adonijah for an act of impiety. Adonijah wanted the throne. So Solomon said, "Kill me then if you want the throne so badly! I will put my faith in God." Being King is a vanity. So Adonijah did, but Solomon arose from the dead, and that is why Adonijah was killed. Adonijah killed Solomon first, and the Law of God is an-eye-for-an-eye.

Sure, you could drop Gandhi's quote: "An-eye-for-an-eye will make the whole world blind," but Gandhi was pretty narrow-minded when it came to that quote. How about the person who took someone else's eye doesn't take it out to begin with? Then, since no one lost their eye, no one else needs to lose their eye as well.

But if you would like to know about other extrasensory events, I won't mind sharing them with you. That is, if you are actually taking time out of your life to read my posts, then I will gladly share.

And I am not Asian. And I will not reveal my state of location at this time, but I am in America.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I don't know why....
but that song is something I hear every time I read posts in this thread.

This has been an interesting read,
regardless of how I feel about the OPs claims.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

There is no way Asia will attack. No modern civil nation will attack another with force. The reason being, a lot of nukes exist. The modern civil war is played with finances, and Asia is playing a game of chess possessing only queens, to our only pawns. There is no reason to forcefully attack, they are comfortably winning.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Oh no! I don't mean to bore anyone. And my posts are in need of a good revision. But that is a funny song you posted. It reminds me of "Heresy" by Nine Inch Nails.

Although when you said

but that song is something I hear every time I read posts in this thread.

That also reminded me of "Is There Anybody Out There?" by Pink Floyd lol.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImaFungi

There is no way Asia will attack. No modern civil nation will attack another with force. The reason being, a lot of nukes exist. The modern civil war is played with finances, and Asia is playing a game of chess possessing only queens, to our only pawns. There is no reason to forcefully attack, they are comfortably winning.

I do hope that you are right. All I'm saying is that if I am God / King Solomon / Emperor of Asia, then Asia will have already attacked us in 2012, and we've just been living in a 1984 (that is, our government has been lying to us with the news, like the government did in George Orwell's 1984).

But if I turn out to be wrong, that doesn't change my message that we need "change." But real change. An end to human suffering.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

lol!

You are not boring at all.
Like I said, I am enjoying the thread.

You know, I played with the idea a few times that I was someone in a past life,Judas and Daniel in particular.
Even had a dream once that I was Judas and Jesus pulled up in a limo, and a follower stabbed my foot with a poisoned dagger, but I refused to not follow, even when I was told I was not worthy. As Jesus walked along the lake shore above on a cliff, I followed below and refused to walk away...

Anyways, good thread.

As to "Is anyone out there-Pink Floyd" lol yeah, I am bored, that's cool though, thanks for keeping me entertained.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
iosolomon, I am not an orator so please forgive my simple speech structure.

I have read two of your other threads dealing with the constitution. You are a masterful writer, and I can see you making a powerful impact. But, bless your heart, this sort of thread kills any credibility you might have among us here at ATS.

As I said in another of your threads

My personal opinion is that God nor Christ will be making an appearance on ATS to announce their arrival. I have a feeling we would already know.

J

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join