It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am King Solomon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

I've lived my life according to the Constitution. I legally own guns, and support gun ownership as being one of our Constitutional rights. I speak my mind, in the most concise logical manner I can for the given situation. I try to educate those around me to their rights.

I don't try to tell people I have more than 8 people living in my head, then choose which one to turns loose on them, in trying to get my point across.

Des

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
facepalm image search
Because just one isn't enough for this thread. I'm outta here.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

If you have indeed been all these people in previous incarnations what are you doing back in this verse?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If you have indeed been all these people in previous incarnations what are you doing back in this verse?

To answer this, I will have to start from the basics.

I often ponder the age-old questions. How did I get here? I have been afflicted by this question for all eternity, and I am still searching for this answer. What is the meaning of life? In all my travels, the only answer I could tentatively give is hedonism. Why is there death? To escape the Darkness. Why is there suffering? To serve the Oppression. Why is there inequality? Simple! Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin were both wrong: all humans are created unequal. I hope you’ve noticed the sarcasm in the latter three answers. A better question, I think, is “Why do such questions even exist?” Depressing questions, huh? Let’s turn our attention to more upbeat questions regarding time travel.

Imagine meeting yourself from the future. How would you react? What would you say? What would you think? Are you now destined to meet your present self in the future? What happens if you don’t? Would that even be possible? How could your future self even be here if you are still in the present? Could it actually be an alternate dimension future self? How could any of this even be possible?

To answer these questions and the original question asked by andy06shake, I have to take you to the primordial. Before there was time, nothing existed. Nothingness was a pure void. In order for there to be nothing, however, there has to be something. Nothingness, therefore, both existed as a pure harmony, and a pure chaos, and neither existed. The Goddess of Nothingness emerged from this purity. In the beginning, the Goddess of Nothingness split into the God of Harmony and the Goddess of Chaos, consequentially creating the Goddess of Time. In the end, Harmony and Chaos re-merged forming the God of Existence, but the God of Existence and the Goddess of Time neither have a beginning nor have an end. They gave re-birth to the Goddess of Nothingness. The three Gods, together, created the Universe, Life, and thirteen separate true Gods and Goddesses in their image. We know these other thirteen true Gods and Goddesses as Shiva, Allah, and the Dragon God to name a few; and, I’m afraid, also Satan.

In the beginning of life, we all lived in Heaven right here on Earth. But everything has its opposite: Heaven with Hell, light with Darkness, liberty with Oppression, pleasure with pain, happiness with sadness, and God saw that all these opposites were bad, so they did not exist; but, Satan showed that there was one opposite that was good, ignorance with wisdom. The humans and the other twelve Gods and Goddesses did not have God’s wisdom, so they felt they had been cheated. They quarreled with true God –they wanted to taste the fruit of good and evil for themselves.

What happens next is best alluded to the Transformers movies. (I hate to allude to these movies because Michael Bay is a god-awful director.) Like the humans in Transformers 3 who expelled the good Autobots from Earth, we expelled true God from Heaven, since we would not heed him; but Satan, and the other gods and goddesses, like the Deceptibots, wrecked all Hell. Humans realized all too late the mistake they have made. Fortunately, like the Autobots, God would never be so foolish or heartless to allow humans to forever be trapped in Hell; but, unlike the Autobots, God cannot just destroy evil or Hell without, at least, destroying us. (Remember what happened with the Great Flood, or Sodom and Gomorrah, we were all destroyed too!) God devised a plan in which the world would be reunited with the thirteen true Gods and Goddesses, to merge Heaven with Hell, good with evil, God with Satan, bringing us a new utopia, Paradise!

What was this plan? God sacrificed himself as a human soul to live forever throughout all of Hell via the art of reincarnation. This human incarnation is what we would call the son of god. God’s only divine powers as a human would be wisdom limited to the 3.5th dimension, and a connection to the other thirteen true gods and goddesses, who are pieces of God’s soul; but, these aren’t really divine powers to begin with since all humans have the same potential for this wisdom and this connection.

I am afraid that I am that soul. I am presently living a destiny where my future self has already met my past self, and I am just stuck in the middle. No, I haven’t met my future self in this lifetime; rather, in a past lifetime, a very distant past. It is thanks to reincarnation and time travel that I, paradoxically, have memories of both our past and our future.

Is time travel real? Yes. The Goddess of Time controls and protects time. If you haven’t met your future self, you won’t be able to go back in time to meet your past self. There is the alternate dimension past self that you could meet, but that’s only possible after death or the restoration of Heaven. To better understand time travel, let us ask, “What is time?” Does it have a beginning? An end? Time, in essence, is only an illusion. There is no present, and there is no future. All has already been written. The past is the past, and we cannot change it. If we could, Hitler would not be a name we know. But without Hitler, without the fall of Heaven, we would never have gained God’s wisdom; and, that is, after all, what we wanted when we took the bite of the delicious (or rotten?) fruit.

I am greatly troubled, however, to be a messenger of God, unlike all the other messengers before me; for, I not only carry a message of hope, of life, and of Paradise, but I also carry a message of despair, of death, and of Hell. Take a look at the world around you, we are still living in Hell, and there are grave troubles ahead of us. But this should be of no surprise, since the Book of Revelation, Nostradamus, and other doomsday prophecies have yet to be fulfilled. Other predecessors viewed their divine duty as a blessing, but I view it as a curse. A terrible curse. I do not know why God would curse me so! Ah, I should not always blame God because it was and will be foolish ole’ me who did choose and will choose to travel back in time to meet my past self, thus sealing this cursed fate. Trippy, huh?

But I actually envy you. You, who, live your life in complete bliss to the suffering and evil in the world around you. I simply cannot enjoy my life knowing that even one person is suffering, a modern-day Abraham Lincoln if you will (considering I was him), but somehow, the millions, no, the billions, who are suffering, does not stop you from enjoying life. I wish I could live your life of bliss. Ah, but woe is me. I see reality for what it is. Meaningless, meaningless, all is meaningless! I am so depressed that I have considered the ritual of seppuku, but I would prefer to take an easier way out like the blue pill of illusion [from the Matrix] or even an exciting way out like a game of Russian Roulette to see how many rounds I could last. (Doesn’t that sound fun?) Of course, I wouldn’t be so selfish, I’ll just set myself on fire, like the Buddhist monks, but what good would that do here in America? Ignorance cannot kill itself nor can fire burn it away. But I cannot escape this curse, I am the man who sold the world.

I hope that clarifies things for you.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

I've lived my life according to the Constitution.

Capitalism has become an unconstitutional system. Do you or do you not live under capitalism? (And if you want to make the weak argument that it is constitutional, it violates the Declaration of Independence, which supercedes the Constitution, but this gov't has had a historic problem of grasping that simple fact.)

I don't try to tell people I have more than 8 people living in my head, then choose which one to turns loose on them, in trying to get my point across.

Hey, I have been respectful and polite. Sometimes I rebuke and reproach, and am often rather blunt.

But what do you expect me to do? To lie? The past Lives I have been wish to communicate with you. By the end of this year, you will find out that I was telling the truth. Don't you think Abe Lincoln should have had a chance to tell you his thoughts? Or should I tell him to keep his mouth shut and wait until everyone knows that I am him?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You think I live my life in bliss? As you have surmised, it's hell on Earth as we speak so how could I live in bliss?

You ever stop to consider the notion, even if God does exist that he just doesn't give a crap or wont intervene because we are supposed to sort out our own future? Essentially "Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day, show him how to catch fish, and he eats for a lifetime".

Others, Gods included, cannot fix Humanity's problems or even hope to address said problems. We need to do it on our own and in so doing learn the lesson.

Bear in mind, according to the Bible, we are indeed created in Gods image so maybe we need to unleash our true potential before any omnipotent, omnipresent entity will step up and say hello clever monkeys well done!

As to your idea of Seppuku, don't cut yourself dude, please. There are better ways to deal with your problems!
edit on 7-5-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
iosolomon,

Get outside, quit the internet for some time, it's doing you no good. Your family is worried about you because you go untreated.

You could get a grip on your life and become the master of your thoughts again instead of simply being a spectator of your subconscious. Wouldn't it be cool?

For that you must surrender and accept that you need help.

Otherwise you will simply watch your years fleeting away while each year new delusions take roots in you and govern your life.

Do you really have to wait for 2015 to see you were wrong? You and I both now you'll be victims of new delusions by then and it won't matter you were wrong all along as you will invent a new illusion to lose yourself into.

The internet isn't reality. You must ground yourself more and for that you need to go outside, to exercise, to have contact with real people you trust and who love you. You must do what they ask you to do because they want you to be well.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I've stopped reading this lunatic's wall of text every other post. But I do find one thing humorous,

God blatantly states in the Bible that he will never play a part in the destruction of the world again, and that man will do it himself. You also state that you wish no harm upon anyone, then go ahead and state "This is how God would want it. Glorious battle"

Do you enjoy contradicting yourself? Clearly if you are here warning everybody what's going to happen, and influencing "decisions" you are playing a part in the destruction of the world. So either one of two things are happening.

Either "you" being the self-proclaimed God, lied when you "wrote" the bible. Or you are a lunatic and delusional and are probably getting off to this entire thread.

My vote is for the latter, but either way, you're busted. Games up Jigsaw.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You think I live my life in bliss? As you have surmised, it's hell on Earth as we speak so how could I live in bliss?

I speak in general terms. There will always be the enlightened one here or there.

"Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day, show him how to catch fish, and he eats for a lifetime".

Exactly. America should be teaching the Africans how to grow their own food instead of supporting blood baths to get diamonds and other resources cheaper. Africa has plenty of farm land.

Others, Gods included, cannot fix Humanity's problems or even hope to address said problems. We need to do it on our own and in so doing learn the lesson.

Yes. That is called existentialism. It is found in the Book of Ecclesiastes, which I authored in a past life.

As to your idea of Seppuku, don't cut yourself dude, please. There are better ways to deal with your problems!

lol no. I wasn't implying I was going to kill myself or anything. I was speaking on behalf of Emperor Hirohito.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: poiSoN466

I am sorry for the seeming contradictions. However, there is nothing contradictory about what I say. I am God, and I have lived many different lives. All of those lives are united with Me as One.

God blatantly stated in the Bible that [H]e will never play a part in the destruction of the world again, and that [Hu]man will do it .

Either "you" being the self-proclaimed God, lied when you "wrote" the bible.

I never claimed to have written the Bible. I wrote the Book of Ecclesiastes.

I am the God of Wrath. As a Human, I wish for no harm unto anyone.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Best of luck mate, i'm sure you will find ATS both challenging and informative in the coming months. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

a reply to: andy06shake

Best of luck mate, i'm sure you will find ATS both challenging and informative in the coming months. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Lol. And what a great way to conclude this thread!

I look forward to Akragon's reply when 2015 rolls around that I turned out to be just another crazy one after all. Until then, may peace be upon You!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
a reply to: Akragon

a reply to: andy06shake

Lol. And what a great way to conclude this thread!

I look forward to Akragon's reply when 2015 rolls around that I turned out to be just another crazy one after all. Until then, may peace be upon You!

I won't lie, this would be sad as it would mean you just lost one more year living in delusion.
edit on 9-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Whats the difference between you, and anyone else that makes these claims?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

I won't lie, this would be sad as it would mean you just lost one more year living in delusion.

My delusions are my badge of Honor. We can all look back and "confidently'" say Joseph Smith, Jesus Christ, and Abraham (of the Bible) were all delusional. But did they have the wrong ideas?

The Old Jewish People (of the Past) were happy and enjoyed life. Certain denominations of Christianity, especially those found on the Faroe Islands, are also happy and enjoy life. And the Mormons today are especially happy with life. They do not bring any harm into the world.

So I ask, "Is it really a loss to preach 'good'?" You would say, "Yes..."

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

Whats the difference between you, and anyone else that makes these claims?

I just so happen to be true God. But judge me by what I have to say, and not what I proclaim.

The difference between Me and "them" is that they are ignorant whereas I am wise. (But I do not purport that I am no fool, just that I am less of a fool than them.)

But time will show that I am God, and I did share that with the world. Judgment Day draws near soon.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

My delusions are my badge of Honor. We can all look back and "confidently'" say Joseph Smith, Jesus Christ, and Abraham (of the Bible) were all delusional. But did they have the wrong ideas?

The Old Jewish People (of the Past) were happy and enjoyed life. Certain denominations of Christianity, especially those found on the Faroe Islands, are also happy and enjoy life. And the Mormons today are especially happy with life. They do not bring any harm into the world.

So I ask, "Is it really a loss to preach 'good'?" You would say, "Yes..."

That's not what I mean by deluded.

I mean you literally have delusions of grandeur, not that you preach "good".

Everyone can preach good, it doesn't require to claim to be God and a bunch of other people.

You could receive treatment and still preach good. You should do that actually.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The difference between Me and "them" is that they are ignorant whereas I am wise.

Pride comes before a fall.

Bye-bye.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I mean you literally have delusions of grandeur,

Yes. I know what you meant. Why do you think I alluded to the delusions of Jesus Christ? Did he not simultaneous preach "good" and that "He" was the Son of God? By your definition, that's delusions of grandeur.

Abraham and Joseph Smith also had delusions of grandeur, but not in the same way as I have expressed on this thread. But the point is, they still had delusions just like me.

And then I cited how, as a result of their delusions, society was made better.

You could receive treatment and still preach good. You should do that actually.

Why should I have to conform to your RELIGION?

If Jesus Christ ever descends down from the Heavens (which simply means "birth"), and He says, "I am Jesus Christ," your religion of psychiatry (which is just that --a religion), would tell him that He was crazy and force Him to take pills.

The religion of psychiatry is the only religion where Life is a mental disorder. So if you don't like what I have to say, you don't need to reply. I don't mind you disagreeing, but to tell me to conform to your religion is not needed.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Pride comes before a fall.

Replace pride with arrogance. What you just told me is that only you and you alone knows best, and your religion of psychiatry is the "true" religion. That sounds like arrogance to me.

Bye-bye.

There will always be naysayers, but I don't need them here. Good-bye, and may peace be upon Your Soul.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join