It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am King Solomon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

lol I am not sure if I am following here.

Of coarse not,

I was pointing out your new system is a copy of what we have today.

Your catches that you add to being free are exactly the same as today.

But you are not free today. You think you are, but you are not. Some people might have been lucky to have freedom, but others are not so lucky. And don't be so ethnocentric. Do you think God really cares about the Americans for their greed, corruption, and wickedness? Your lifestyle is destroying the world, and more than half the world is enslaved. Just because you get paid a dollar or two or even a hundred a day doesn't raise you above the status of mindless. No, sirreeee.

Never said or claimed I was, but I AM more than you believe you are.

The rest of whats quoted is in your imagination, I am not American.

The difference between the catches in the society I wish to forge and the society you have now is that more than half of your country is lazy, and what's the current obesity rate? I can't keep up. There's just too many pounds to measure.

Half my country is lazy, whats my countries obesity rate?

What country do you think I reside in?

If you want health care, which should be free, you are going to have to exercise. Why should I pay for you not exercising? If you don't want to exercise, you won't be forced, but then you should have to pay higher taxes for that "right" not to exercise in the form of higher health care costs which is your own fault for not wanting to exercise. See the logic is flawless.

Are you some teenage kid that has great athletic abilities but lacks abilities upstairs?

Who is this directed to, you are replying to me but it sounds like a speech a politician gives when running for office.

The problem with your society is that I can find so many examples of illogical and down-right hypocrisy and ignorance. In fact, more than half of the forums on here have hundreds of threads that already do this for me.

The only ignorance I care for is whats displayed here in your thread and in your posts.

Question, Could that problem with my society that you can find so many examples of illogical and down right hypocrisy and ignorance be because you can recognize what is inside you very well?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElohimJD

I find it hard to imagine a personality like Kefka from FFVI, and Jesus the Christ being one and the same.

The Son of God is born without sin. What the Son comes to learn is a reflection of You. Therefore, Kefka and Jesus Christ are one-and-the-same.

Entertaining thread, but the word of God indicates this claim to be false and sin of the highest order.

Many will claim to be the Christ, and only will actually be. Denying Me as God is false and sin of the highest order.

One who is created, should understand claiming to be the Creator is a logical fallacy.

God Bless,

I don't know where you get your "logic" from, but there seems to be some sort of breakdown. But then again, this is America, and you were raised like a sheep to know only what they want you to know.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

There is one true God. Where do you think the "fragments of God" come from? They come from God.

I might sound like a textbook example, but that is the problem with your "textbooks." They are NOT based in reality. The reality is that I am God. I am Emperor of Asia. And America and her sinners will learn what the Wrath of God truly means. But you can't say you haven't been warned, and you can't say you haven't been given a chance to repent. Take a look at this thread, you have denied me as God. There is nothing more I can do.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Oh that was good! Really.

Intrepid killed the thread.

I'm pretty sure there is an ATS rule that people can't misrepresent themselves here or something like that. I"m pretty sure the OP did that when he claimed to be all those people ... and God ... and Intrepid proved that he isn't God.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

There is one true God. Where do you think the "fragments of God" come from? They come from God.

I might sound like a textbook example, but that is the problem with your "textbooks." They are NOT based in reality. The reality is that I am God. I am Emperor of Asia. And America and her sinners will learn what the Wrath of God truly means. But you can't say you haven't been warned, and you can't say you haven't been given a chance to repent. Take a look at this thread, you have denied me as God. There is nothing more I can do.

Born of Sin is that you?

This wrath of God stuff is all to familiar,

You are a text book example, spend some time searching your other threads or others by the Gods before you and you will see the text book examples of similarities of those proclaiming the divine.

Anyone who questions the Lord shall burn for their sins.

I am only worried that at the end of the year when you realize one way or the other that the pain might be too much to handle and you will look for an easy way out which in turn will condemn you even further.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Of coarse not,

I was pointing out your new system is a copy of what we have today.

Your catches that you add to being free are exactly the same as today.

You can characterize it however you want. Sure, "strictly speaking" it might be the same. However, under my system, when you reach the age of 80, you will still be able to walk. You will still be active and fit. Do you have that today? No. You don't. So you can't say it's a "copy" of what you have today.

Did you miss it where I said, "You can drive to any city and see [homeless] people in the streets"? Under my system, you will not have any homeless. So, again, how can you say that is a "copy" of what you have today.

Hey, if you are happy knowing that 18,000 children under the age of 5 --and that's just under the age of 5-- have died by the time you lay your head down to rest, then so be it. But my new system, this will happen.

What country do you think I reside in?

North America, Europe / Australia, and Israel are all the same.

But I will guess Australia. Aussies are some of the most arrogant people I have ever come to talk to (both in-person and on-line). But it does not matter. Now if you were to tell me you were Asian living in Asia...well I would just be confused.

Who is this directed to, you are replying to me but it sounds like a speech a politician gives when running for office.
[

I'm going to run for office. Wish me luck!

The only ignorance I care for is whats displayed here in your thread and in your posts.

I am sorry that you have a tough time realizing that 1+1=2. I don't blame you considering you were taught 1+1=3, and every other fool you talk to will say the same thing.

Question, Could that problem with my society that you can find so many examples of illogical and down right hypocrisy and ignorance be because you can recognize what is inside you very well?

No. It is because I am living in a 1984 world. The dogma is 2+2=5. I try to say, "But 2+2=4" and people chew me up over it. Heck, even Honoring the Constitution got me chewed up on this very website. They say to me, "2+2=5," and no matter how much I plead, "2+2=4," they get mad!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You show all symptoms of schizophrenia.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

You are a text book example, spend some time searching your other threads or others by the Gods before you and you will see the text book examples of similarities of those proclaiming the divine.

I can see that. But like I said, the problem with your textbooks is that even the real Jesus Christ would be brandished as "insane." In other words, Jesus Christ will say, "I am Jesus Christ," and you will say, "No, you are a textbook example of schizophrenia." Your science does not make an exception for the real Jesus Christ. You will come to regret this.

Anyone who questions the Lord shall burn for their sins.

You said it, not me, so don't blame me when I send you to Hell. And don't say, "But God, I didn't know!" Because I have descended down from the Heavens, and I have told you so Myself.

I am only worried that at the end of the year when you realize one way or the other that the pain might be too much to handle and you will look for an easy way out which in turn will condemn you even further.

Millions of People will have died in a senseless War because no one wanted to believe Me. Oh well.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Sorry but Jesus sounded much more sane than you.

He claimed that He and the Father were one, and that I can accept it easily because I'm pantheist.

But your claim to be God is exclusive. You claim to be the only one within the divine, and that is hybris. And for that, you shall fall.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Do you have that today?

Yes, there are 80 year old that can still walk and are active.

Hey, if you are happy knowing that 18,000 children under the age of 5 --and that's just under the age of 5-- have died by the time you lay your head down to rest, then so be it. But my new system, this will happen.

Wont you feel any guilt for killing so many children under the age of 5?

If it happens now like you say and it will happen in your system, what is the difference?

But I will guess Australia. Aussies are some of the most arrogant people I have ever come to talk to (both in-person and on-line). But it does not matter. Now if you were to tell me you were Asian living in Asia...well I would just be confused.

Now because I reside in Australia are you saying I am an Aussie and arrogant?

I am sorry that you have a tough time realizing that 1+1=2. I don't blame you considering you were taught 1+1=3, and every other fool you talk to will say the same thing.

And you answer no to my question but your reasoning clearly says yes.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Serious question ....
The OP is claiming to be God and Jesus Christ and a slew of others.
He's claiming that God (the OP himself) will unite Asia against the West in a war.
So how are his claims NOT against this site's T&C?

Terms and Conditions of Use for ATS

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

5l.) [HOAX]: In the event you Post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, ...

16a.) Identity Spoofing: You will not impersonate any person or entity,...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

But like I said, the problem with your textbooks is that even the real Jesus Christ would be brandished as "insane." In other words, Jesus Christ will say, "I am Jesus Christ," and you will say, "No, you are a textbook example of schizophrenia." Your science does not make an exception for the real Jesus Christ. You will come to regret this.

No,

First If the Christ was to return he would not advertise his presence, especially on the internet.

Jesus Christ wouldn't need to say he is who he says, his actions would be a clear example of who he is.

Are you confusing me with other posters, my definition of what schizophrenia is differs slightly from textbook versions and haven't brought up the disorder.

You said it, not me,

No you made it quite clear, that you are emperor of Asia and American and all will suffer for their sins.

Do you want me quote the exact words you used, its only a few posts up on page 6.

Seriously Born is that you, if not read some of Born of Sins threads, banned member but suffered from very similar delusions.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFarts
He claimed that He and the Father were one, and that I can accept it easily because I'm pantheist.

Yes, the Son of God is the incarnation of God. When the Son, like all, dies, He becomes God.

But your claim to be God is exclusive. You claim to be the only one within the divine, and that is hybris. And for that, you shall fall.

All humans have god-potential. However, I am true God.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

the Son of God is the incarnation of God. When the Son, like all, dies, He becomes God.

Seriously BAD theology.

If God becomes incarnate, He doesn't stop being God. He is always true God. Therefore, when the human body dies He doesn't 'become God'. He can't 'become' something he always was to begin with.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
OH ..and God wouldn't need a magic 8 ball to get answers from ....
And if God were to use a magic 8 ball, he'd know what it would say ahead of time.

Your 8 ball thread

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

No, I will not be united Asia. They, on their own accord, will unite under true God.

However, I do not know understand why you have a tough time understanding the rules.

"15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate."

It is my belief that I am God. If that is false, it is not "knowingly" false.

"51.) [Hoax]: In the event you Post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, ..."

This is no hoax. This is the Introduction forum. I introduced Myself how I am.

"16a.) Identity Spoofing: You will not impersonate any person or entity,..."

I am not impersonating any person or entity. I claim to be the reincarnation of Emperor Hirohito. However, I am not impersonating the reincarnation of Emperor Hirohito, since, whoever that may be (if it is not me), has not been recognized by the Empire of Japan as the reincarnation of Emperor Hirohito.

And that is the same with all the other entities. None of the reincarnations of the People I claim to have been have not been officially recognized.

And, the same with God, if the Pope did come forward to say, "This person is God." Therefore, I am not impersonating anyone. If you have a problem with understanding the Law (ie, your Constitution), let me know. I would love to help you out with that. Somehow, Americans seem to think capitalism is a constitutional system...
edit on 6-5-2014 by iosolomon because: typo

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
still,,,waiting,,,
God
conceived as the Supreme Being
includes the attributes of
omniscience (infinite knowledge),
omnipotence (unlimited power),
omnipresence (present everywhere),
omnibenevolence (perfect goodness),
divine simplicity,
and eternal and necessary existence."

divine simplicity,,,im still waiting.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Seriously BAD theology.

If God becomes incarnate, He doesn't stop being God. He is always true God. Therefore, when the human body dies He doesn't 'become God'. He can't 'become' something he always was to begin with.

Yes. That is what I said. I said, "I am God." However, the incarnation of God does NOT have special powers, like you might think. The incarnation of true God will have the SAME limitations like any human would. This isn't bad theology. It's in the Bible (if you can, you know, learn to think on your own).

And I hope that clears up your other question about the Magic 8-Ball. As the incarnation of true God, I have the same limitations just like you. Therefore, I do not know what will happen.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: intrepid

Oh that was good! Really.

Intrepid killed the thread.

I'm pretty sure there is an ATS rule that people can't misrepresent themselves here or something like that. I"m pretty sure the OP did that when he claimed to be all those people ... and God ... and Intrepid proved that he isn't God.

While I'm with you... There's another side to the equation...
First, one would have to "prove" God (is/exists), and subsequently a couple/few unquestionable characteristic/qualities of said 'existent God' to the satisfaction (beyond a reasonable doubt, perhaps) of all interested parties, before one could prove that iosolomon is not.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Seriously BAD theology.

Yes. That is what I said. I said, "I am God." However, the incarnation of God does NOT have special powers, like you might think. The incarnation of true God will have the SAME limitations like any human would. This isn't bad theology. It's in the Bible (if you can, you know, learn to think on your own).

And I hope that clears up your other question about the Magic 8-Ball. As the incarnation of true God, I have the same limitations just like you. Therefore, I do not know what will happen.

I give more creadance to Magic 8 Ball being God than you being God. I personally think you are a bored kid, playing in this and your other thread, instead of doing your homework.

JMOHO...

Des

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join