It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reid says he's received mail threats at home

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This may not be anything to necessarily laugh at, but it *Could* be a red herring thrown out to make everybody give Harry and his supporters that "We feel sorry for you" sensation as well as cast some blame at targeted "suspects" at the same time.

The story does mention some recent conflicts, and the "story" mentions threats that "cite scripture from the Bible".

Gotta wonder about the "genuineness" of this ?

I for one, am suspicious.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says he's received threats mailed to his home that he calls "ugly, vile, vulgar."

The Nevada Democrat told reporters Tuesday that nearly all of the threats cite scripture from the Bible. He did not say who the threats came from.

U.S. Capitol police have said they're investigating the mailings.

"Story" from the Las Vegas NBC TV station.....

Hmmm.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thats nice, did he get BLM snipers pointing at his family as well?

Just saying, its wrong, but a little perspective is in order...

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
By "home" does he mean the penthouse at the hilton in d.c which he lives in 24/7 or the other home in Nevada which he doesn't live in?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

IF he had a conscience, he could look at his own actions [scandals] as to what brought on these threats of disgruntled people
But...since he has no conscience, we can forget him feeling guilty

So, the people that sent these will be soon called THAT name...domestic terrorist

The article also states Reid talked to Holder about Bundy
Gee, I bet it wasn't to invite him over for coffee [/sarcasm]
Wonder what they have in store for Bundy....*shivers*

Reid will probably use these threats to his benefit ...play the 'sympathy' card
God I hope the sheeple won't fall for that!!

edit on 29-4-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
BLM Offices and State Offices in Carson City and elsewhere have gotten pipe bombs and other nasties over the years. I don't know of anything real recent, but across the period all this has been happening, other things have also occurred which raised passions. We are talking over 20 years, and it's silly to say anyone around Bundy did any of those...but..from the State's perspective? Well.. It's sure not helpful if it's coming from the outside and not a cheap political stunt.

I hope something like this doesn't escalate things beyond what either side foresaw or desired.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Here's a source that has a video of Harry looking soooo despondent .....

Fox 5 Las Vegas

and here's a better article with more quotes from Harry..

"Each day that goes by, it's hard for me to comprehend how ugly, vile, vulgar, and threatening people are, sending letters to my home and making other threats," said the longtime Democratic senator from Nevada, speaking slowly to reporters, with long pensive pauses and even shaking his head.

"So I don't know who's mad at me, but it's a long list, I guess," Reid continued.

Reid says he's receiving 'ugly, vile, vulgar' threats

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
One word.........Good.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Huh....

"Dear Mr.Reid--
Each day that goes by, it's hard for me to comprehend how ugly, vile, vulgar, and threatening POLITICIANS are"

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Each day that goes by, it's hard for me to comprehend how ugly, vile, vulgar, and threatening people are, sending letters to my home and making other threats,

Well, I don't know what Harry's boggle is. All he has to do is think back to what possessed him to call US citizens domestic terrorists (can't unring that speech..it did get said) and he ought to comprehend what confuses his aged faculties.
edit on 29-4-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

Huh....

"Dear Mr.Reid--
Each day that goes by, it's hard for me to comprehend how ugly, vile, vulgar, and threatening POLITICIANS are"

And THAT quote from Harry makes me even more suspicious.

He's a good actor and playing the sympathy "Woe is me!" card.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

They usually Lockup-and-Medicate folks who are either an Endangerment to Themselves or Others.

If they're an "Endangerment to Themselves", it's typically a Mental-Facility.

HOWEVER

If they're an "Endangerment to Others", it's typically a Prison-Cell.

I have the opinion that he could easily be considered an "Endangerment to Others".

Uh-Oh Harry.
edit on 29-4-2014 by FarleyWayne because: Spelling Correction(s).

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Oh.. I wouldn't feel like the nation suffered a major loss if Harry figured retirement's time had come. There has been a regular fast food like turn-over in some of Congress the last two elections. All sorts of people resigning and not running again. Unfortunately, Harry just won a 6 year term in 2012. That runs past Obama... so.. Retirement? please? (crosses paws)

I'd even say the US could spring for a quiet farm with nice men in clean white coats and nets wandering around. Harry would be comfy....and so would everyone else. lol...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Poor harry, shoe's on the other foot, boo hoo. Let's see how much of a narcissistic psychopath he is and if he resigns or not. Personally, I hope he doesn't and they investigate so far up his colon he can taste the surgical utensils in the back of his mouth.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Sometimes I think Reid is a biological android. He shows no emotions, he just makes outrageous statements from time to time.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Who would waste a postage stamp on this POS?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Who would waste a postage stamp on this POS?

Harry

Himself IMO !!!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I could see that. Instead of walking back his "domestic terrorist" statement ... he's trying to support it.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This may not be anything to necessarily laugh at, but it *Could* be a red herring thrown out to make everybody give Harry and his supporters that "We feel sorry for you" sensation as well as cast some blame at targeted "suspects" at the same time.

Sorry that I have no sympathy for him...
If any of it is true/believable...I truly wish no-one harm. But - the EVIL side of that equation is...politicians and 'the wealthy/elite' could care less if you or I (or, your family &/or mine) must fear for our lives and welfare more and more with every day that passes...on account of what They can & do DO...in their favor.
Maybe ALL politicians should be kept on their toes with such...uhhhh...letter/message campaigns - I mean, well-wishes.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The Nevada Democrat told reporters Tuesday that nearly all of the threats cite scripture from the Bible.

Observation
What's that old saying, the devil loves to cite scripture and here he is, citing, cited scripture.

Conclusion
Harry Reid is the devil. Surprised he didn't burst into flames.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join