It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reid says he's received mail threats at home

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
He's a terrible actor, a liar, and a despicable reptilian being. He should retire and return to the dusty desert where he slithered out of. Dingy Harry, you can retire now. You will not be missed!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Sociopaths utilize other people's emotions to garner support/sympathy for their own selfish cause.

I could really use a bich-slap emoticon/animation about now.

What do you tell someone with two black eyes?
Nothing, bich been told twice already.

Let's see him squirm as he tries to right his wrongs.
Forgiveness only applies to those who repent...

edit on (4/30/1414 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Simply, he is full of crap and needs to be behind bars.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Name calling is hardly a federal offense or threat. However, he probably does receive death threats. Well when you threaten to kill people with armed BLM agents you tend to get disliked. Reap what you sow??

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Who would waste a postage stamp on this POS?

I would prefer to see this dispute resolved so that both sides are happy. Bundy and his family are granted ownership of enough land to graze their cattle, and Harry Reid gets to make his solar power plant.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
he should be receiving a pink slip and jail time or at least a court date to answer for treason against American citizens.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

He's a sissy. He's surrounded by politicians all the time so
he should be well protected, I would think. Their doing great
work protecting the rest of us AREN'T THEY?
( Blows gigantic sarcastic raspberry )

edit on Ram43014v122014u24 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Death threats should always be taken seriously. That being said, the information is coming from Reid, and he's a very questionable source. I'm not automatically believing him. In fact, just the opposite.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Threats against a public figure is never good, it is a bad sign and can lead to trouble. All politicians make bad choices and decisions, and while we may or may not agree with them, violence is not the answer, as the next guy could be worse. But at the same time, there is a problem here.
All politicians lie, they never tell the whole truth and tend to hold back on some things, and when they want the attention directed elsewhere, they hit the hot button topics easily and get the public riled up.

Right now Harry Reid is feeling the public pressure, his support is slowly eroding away, as he spoke when he should have been silent, or failed to insist on the following of the law. So he made a few statements and it is coming home to roost.

The sad part is that as much as we should feel sorry for him, we do not, as he ultimately is pushing laws and ideas on a population that neither is wanting such or receptive to such. Bad laws and years of thinking he is untouchable, is now coming to show cracks and slowly falling apart.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Why don't we have a clause like the NBA?

If a politician says something stupid, no matter how private, he loses everything.

A permanent ban on DC.

As for the death threats?

Suck it up, buttercup!

It comes with the job, you sissy!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

One day, politicians will be smart enough to contemplate
the paranoia, that comes with piss'n people off.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I might be going out on a limb here, but if he quit calling Americans liars and domestic terrorists he would probably not get as much hate mail. That would be my guess.

That's True, If Only Harry Could Tell The Difference!

But then Harry is One Arrogant Old Bas%aed and thinks of us as his Little People.

edit on 30-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bjax9er

Actually he lives in the Ritz Carlton from what I understand, frightening how tough this guy has it eh? poor poor Harry, he can't steal land via a Federal agency, he gets caught perpetrating fraud, he calls the very people he represents terrorists, and shux he just doesnt feel he deserves the fallout for any of this, cause he's special.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe this obvious anti-American doesn't get 5,000 threats on any given day!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Can't say I feel sorry for him, nor will I ever. This is interesting and humorous news at least. Glad to see that people are finally willing to shake the tree of political corruption.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Poor harry, shoe's on the other foot, boo hoo. Let's see how much of a narcissistic psychopath he is and if he resigns or not. Personally, I hope he doesn't and they investigate so far up his colon he can taste the surgical utensils in the back of his mouth.

Cheers - Dave

Careful with that speculum, Eugene. ROFL. A host of procedures, so little time.
It's why I always leave the trimmed stump of string(s) pointing UP from the head...
it does more than keep the children away from a good puncturing.
Sorry, I am quite terrible. Back to the OP, I think Harry should have been a lot
more concerned if the quoted scripture was from instead the Talmud.
And personally, after what happened to Paul Wellstone a LOT of those people
in DC are on the wrong side of history... if we'll get to read any real stuff someday.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaxnmarko

Eh, I'm surprised ALL our Congresspersons don't get threatening letters in the mail! Talk about malfeasance at taxpayer's expense! The Do Nothing Congress, both sides, are like a clogged toilet. Full of crap! They could use some Drano and snaking of some kind to get the flow going again.

I had to star you just to agree halfway. But conversely, those sudden
surges of legislation that squirt forth immediately upon repair of the clog
really mess us up at the treatment plant (body politic). I think a recent
reply to BobsUrUncle in agreement would be another useful application
of the snake.. we should although hook it up to the crank of one of my
355s to avoid bog-down. Full throttle cold start, it saves on carb butterflies.
If I was indeed serious and sufficiently injured, telegraphing whould be foolish.
edit on 30-4-2014 by derfreebie because: What was I thinkin'?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
No one should have to put up with threats. I don't like Harry Reid as a person or a politician but nothing good will come of threatening him.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Maybe he got himself mixed up with the Bundy fb page that has a pic of a drone pointed at Bundy's head and says Bundy must die.....or maybe he got the idea from that.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Reid says he's received mail threats at home - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reid aint worth the felony or the secret service visit.

Mail threads is darwinism at work.

Not that it couldn't happen to a 'nicer' guy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join